iamapersonwhocangetangry birds代码easily首字母

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
I am a person who can...”,相似的试题还有:
I am a person who can get angry easily. But since I read an article &&&1&&by my English teacher, things have changed a lot. I’m&&&&2&&at a boarding (寄宿的) school. So I&&3&&learn not only how to study well, but also how to&&&4&&with others. Some of us are outgoing &5&others are quiet. It is &&6&&&that people have problems and arguments. So how can we be tolerant(宽容的,容忍的)? Smiling &&7&others is the easiest way. Another way is& 8&&if your ideas are reasonable (有道理的) and right&& 9&&having an argument. If others’ ideas are really not good, keep an open mind. Try&10&&them. &&11&&a friend is much better than having an enemy after all. Also &&12&&point out other’s mistakes in public. This will make people lose &&13&&and get angry. If you really want to help, send a letter instead. On the other hand, if &&&14&&points out your disadvantages, don’t be angry. Just think this is a person who really __15___to help you and become friends. Remember: Tolerance makes life easier.
【小题1】A.writeB.was writtenC.writtenD.to write【小题2】A.workingB.teachingC.writingD.studying【小题3】A.canB.have toC.couldD.will【小题4】A.get onB.catch upC.talk aboutD.keep up【小题5】A.whileB.whenC.ifD.that【小题6】A.commonB.unusualC.rightD.wrong【小题7】A.atB.withC.toD.of【小题8】A.thinkB.thinkingC.to thinkD.say【小题9】A.afterB.whenC.untilD.before【小题10】A.laugh atB.excuseC.to laughD.to excuse【小题11】A.HaveB.To haveC.HavingD.Had【小题12】A.Don’tB.NotC.Doesn’tD. /【小题13】A.headB.armC.faceD.money【小题14】A.anyoneB.someoneC.noneD.nobody【小题15】A.wantB.wantedC.wantsD.to want
完形填空。I am a person who can get angry easily. But since I read an article&&1&by my English teacher, things havechanged a lot. I'm&&2&at a boarding (寄宿的) school. So I&&3&learn not only how to study well, but also howto&&4&with others. Some of us are outgoing&&5&others are quiet. It is&&6&that people have problems andarguments. So how can we be tolerant (宽容的, 容忍的)? Smiling&&7&others is the easiest way. Another way is&&8&if your ideas are reasonable (有道理的) and right&&9&having an argument. If others' ideas are really notgood, keep an open mind. Try&&10&them.&&11&a friend is much better than having an enemy after all. Also&&12&point out other's mistakes in public. This will make people lose&&13&and get angry. If you really want to help,send a letter instead. On the other hand, if&&14&points out your disadvantages, don't be angry. Just think this isa person who really&15& to help you and become friends. Remember: Tolerance makes life easier.(&&&& )1. A. write&&&&(&&&& )2. A.working&&&(&&&& )3. A. can&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. get on&&&(&&&& )5. A. while&&&&(&&&& )6. A. common&&&(&&&& )7& A. at&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. think&&&&(&&&& )9. A. after&&&&(&&&& )10. A. laugh at(&&&& )11. A. Have&&&&(&&&& )12. A. Don't&&&(&&&& )13. A. head&&&&(&&&& )14. A. anyone&&&(&&&& )15. A. want&&&&B. was writtenB. teaching&&&B. have to&&&&B. catch up&&&B. when&&&&&&&B. unusual&&&&B. with&&&&&&&B. thinking&&&B. when&&&&&&&B. excuse&&&&&B. To have&&&&B. Not&&&&&&&&B. arm&&&&&&&&B. someone&&&&B. wanted&&&&&C. written&&C. writing&&C. could&&&&C. talk aboutC. if&&&&&&&C. right&&&&C. to&&&&&&&C. to think&C. until&&&&C. to laugh&C. Having&&&C. Doesn't&&C. face&&&&&C. none&&&&&C. wants&&&&D. to write&D. studying&D. will&&&&&D. keep up&&D. that&&&&&D. wrong&&&&D. of&&&&&&&D. say&&&&&&D. before&&&D. to excuseD. Had&&&&&&D.& /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. money&&&&D. nobody&&&D. to want&&
I am a person who can get angry
26 . But after
27 a passage from my English teacher,
things have changed 28 . I am studying at a boarding school,
so I have to learn 29
how to study well, but how to get
on well with others. Some of us are
while others are
quiet. So it is
31 that people have problems and arguments.Smiling at others is the easiest way to
stop argument. Another way is to think
32 your ideas are
right before having an argument. If others’ ideas are really not good, keep and
33 . Try to forgive(原谅)them. Having a friend is
34 better than having an
enemy after all. Also,
35 point out others’ mistakes 36 .
If you really want to help them, send a letter 37 . On the
other hand, if someone points out your disadvantages, don’t
Just think this is a person who really wants to help you and make friends
39 you. Remember: Forgiving makes life
40 .1.A.easilyB.freelyC.actuallyD.generally2.A.readingB.readC.writingD.written3.A.manyB.a lotC.lots ofD.many more4.A.neitherB.not onlyC.eitherD.both5.A.seriousB.shyC.outgoingD.athletic6.A.unusualB.commonC.strangeD.nice7.A.ifB.whyC.thatD.how8.A.mindB.headC.roomD.hand9.A.veryB.kind ofC.muchD.enough10.A.NotB.NeverC.DoD.Please11.A.in publicB.with othersC.laterD.all the time12.A.instead ofB.insteadC.rather thanD.according to13.A.worryB.fightC.cryD.laugh14.A.withB.onC.toD.among15.A.boringB.excitingC.frustratingD.disappointingBut I am not a person who can easily forget and forgive the past things.对么我不是一个容易忘记,容易原谅过去的事情的人
对,要加上但是
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。Children are amazing! They pick up languages so naturally and easily. Have you ever wondered why? It’s not because they have great natural language abilities. In fact, studies s&【小题1】&&that an adult’s potential(潜能) to learn language is just as good as a child’s .So why do children still s&【小题2】&&to acquire(学到) language more quickly than the rest of us? It’s because of the way they learn. Children learn by simply d 【小题3】 what comes naturally—they listen, copy and communicate. Let’s take a c&【小题4】&&look at how children acquire language. Perhaps we can discover a better, more “natural” way to learn English.Children don’t practice grammar drills, but u&【小题5】&&language to talk about things that interest them. This helps them learn to express themselves. They don’t w&【小题6】&&about inadequate(不足的) vocabulary or poor grammar. They find w 【小题7】&to express themselves, and they do it successfully.Students of English should also pay more attention to genuine(真实的) communication. Look for chances to talk with people in English. If you can’t find a foreigner to talk to, talk with other English students i&【小题8】. Start an English discussion group and chat about music, movies or whatever interests you.Don’t worry about m 【小题9】&&mistakes. The aim is to learn how to communicate easily and comfortably. Remember that you can communicate successfully even with a small vocabulary.Trust your own natural a&【小题10】&&to learn English. You’ve got more potential than you probably realize!
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,并将答案填写在答题卡号为72-81的相应位置上。The Youth Olympic Games (YOG) is a new event. Like the Olympic Games, YOG takes place every 4 years. Only players aged between 14 and 18 can take part in it. The first Youth Olympic Games was h&【小题1】&in Singapore last year. On February 11th, 2011,Nanjing, thec&&【小题2】&&city of Jiangsu Province, got the right to host the 2014 Youth Olympic Games and will become the s&&【小题3】&&&Chinese city to welcome the Olympic flame after the Beijing Olympic Games in 2008. The Games will take place in August, 2014, and l&&【小题4】&&12 days. There will be up to 3,600 athletes competing in 26 sports. The theme of YOG is ‘Green Youth Olympic Games, Dynamic Youth Olympic Games, and Cultural Youth Olympic Games.’ Green Youth Olympic Games calls on us to p&【小题5】&the environment so that we can breathe fresh a&&【小题6】&&and show visitors beautiful scenery and give people from other countries a good impression. The government has done a lot for the Youth Games, and we are s&【小题7】&that YOG will speed up the developing process of Nanjing. Workers are busy b&【小题8】&&new roads and new subway lines for the Youth Games. A new Olympic Village and a Youth Olympic Centre are being built in Jianye District, which will be part of the International Youth Olympic City. People in Nanjing are p&&【小题9】&&of the big event, and their living habits are improving now. They are growing trees to make Nanjing g【小题10】&&and more beautiful. They are very excited and looking forward to YOG. They hope the Youth Games will be a big success.
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,将答案按序号填入下面表格内。 Recently, many English teachers from universities all over China came together. They discussed h&& 1&&&to use newspapers to teach English. Wu Ping, a university professor, said that her university has b& 2&&&a course on newspaper reading for freshman English majors. They use English newspapers to t___3___. It is said that the s&& 4&&&enjoy the course. “They say newspapers help them learn English, and also tell them the latest news a&& 5&&the world,” he said. Outside the classroom, English newspapers are thought by many people to be o& 6 of the most important and effective ways to learn English. One of the professors believes that newspapers are better t&&& 7&&&other teaching materials in four ways. First, the stories are i&& 8&&&and can get the students to read on. S& 9&&, the language is modern and up-to-date. Newspapers cover lots of topics like sports, culture, e&& 10&&&&and so on. And last but not least, the language is very practical, and can be used in our daily life.
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,将答案按序号填入下面表格内。(10分)Maybe you are more interested in sports than in history. You probably think you will never be a top student. In f____1____, anyone can become a better student if he or she wants to. If you can use your time well, you may improve your study w___2_____&&much work. Here’s how:Plan your time carefully. When you plan your week time, you should make a&l& 3&&of things that you have to do. First write down the time for eating, sleeping, dressing, etc. Then decide on a good time for studying. Of course, studying shouldn’t take all of your time. Don’t forget to leave yourself enough t& 4&&&&&for hobbies. Find a good place to study. Look around the house f__5____ a good study place. Keep this space, which may be a desk o__6___just a corner of your room. No games, radio, or television! When you sit down to work, think only about the subject! Make good use of your time in class. Listen c___7___to what the teacher says. Careful listening in class means less work later. You also need to take notes in class, because it can m___8___it easier for you to learn well.There are only a few ways mentioned here to &h& 9&&you with your studying. I believe you find& s&& 10&other ways besides these.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!完形填空。
I am a person who can get angry easily. But since I read an article from my English teacher, things
at a boarding (寄宿的) school, so I
learn not only how to study well, but also how to
with others. Some of us are
while others are quiet. It is common that people have problems and arguments. So
can we be tolerant (宽容的)?
Smiling at
is the easiest way. Another way is to think
your ideas are reasonable (有道理的) and right
having an argument. If others" ideas are really not good, keep an open
. Try to forgive them. Having a friend is
better than having an enemy after all!
Also, don"t point out other"s
in public. This will mean people lose face and get
13 . If you really want to help, send a letter instead. On the other hand, if someone points out your disadvantages (缺点), don"t be
14 . Just think this is a person who really wants to
you and become friends. Remember: Tolerance makes life easier.
)1. A. changed (
)2. A. working (
)3. A. can
)4. A. keep up (
)5. A. busy
)6. A. why
)7. A. others
)8. A. which
)9. A. until
)10. A. head
)11. A. much
)12. A. thoughts(
)13. A. lost
)14. A. happy
)15. A. worry
B. have changed B. teaching
B. get along
C. writing
C. have to
C. serious
C. the other
C. mistakes
C. interested
D. are changingD. studying
D. talk about
D. outgoing
D. the others
D. confident
D. laugh at
试题“完形填空。
I am a person...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
1. 因为他背痛,所以没来学校。
He didn"t come to school __________ __________ his __________ __________.2. 直到妈妈回来我才停止看电视。
I __________ __________ __________ TV __________ my mother came back.3. 请你铺好床,好吗?
__________ you __________ __________ your __________?4. 我想找一份做工程师的工作,同时找一份兼职工作。
I want to find a job __________ an engineer, and get a part-time job __________
__________ __________ __________. 5. 最有创造力的演员是谁?
Who is the __________ __________ actor?
翻译句子。1. 20088 是今年最好的乐队。
20088 is _____ _____ best band.2. 即使他没有其他什么事可干,他也不会到音乐会来。
He won’t come to the concert, _____ _____ he has nothing else to do.3. 这就是我祖父去年参观过的那个房子。
This is the house _____ my grandfathe _____ last year.4. 右边的那个男孩是我哥哥。
The boy _____ the _____ is my brother.5. 我认为我有机会得到这份工作。
I think I am _____ _____ a chance to get the job.
―What time do you usually get up?―I usuially get up at five o"clock.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 I am a person who can get angry easily. But sinc..
完形填空。
&&&& I am a person who can get angry easily. But since I read an article&&1 &by my English teacher, things have changed a lot. I'm&&2 &at a boarding (寄宿的) school. So I&&3 &learn not only how to study well, but also how to&&4 &with others. Some of us are outgoing&&5 &others are quiet. It is&&6 &that people have problems and arguments. So how can we be tolerant (宽容的, 容忍的)? Smiling&&7 &others is the easiest way. Another way is&&8 &if your ideas are reasonable (有道理的) and right&&9 &having an argument. If others' ideas are really not good, keep an open mind. Try&&10 &them.&&11 &a friend is much better than having an enemy after all. Also&&12 &point out other's mistakes in public. This will make people lose&&13 &and get angry. If you really want to help, send a letter instead. On the other hand, if&&14 &points out your disadvantages, don't be angry. Just think this is a person who really &15& to help you and become friends. Remember: Tolerance makes life easier.
(&&&& )1. A. write&&&& (&&&& )2. A.working&&& (&&&& )3. A. can&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. get on&&& (&&&& )5. A. while&&&& (&&&& )6. A. common&&& (&&&& )7& A. at&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. think&&&& (&&&& )9. A. after&&&& (&&&& )10. A. laugh at (&&&& )11. A. Have&&&& (&&&& )12. A. Don't&&& (&&&& )13. A. head&&&& (&&&& )14. A. anyone&&& (&&&& )15. A. want&&&&
B. was written B. teaching&&& B. have to&&&& B. catch up&&& B. when&&&&&&& B. unusual&&&& B. with&&&&&&& B. thinking&&& B. when&&&&&&& B. excuse&&&&& B. To have&&&& B. Not&&&&&&&& B. arm&&&&&&&& B. someone&&&& B. wanted&&&&&
C. written&& C. writing&& C. could&&&& C. talk aboutC. if&&&&&&& C. right&&&& C. to&&&&&&& C. to think& C. until&&&& C. to laugh& C. Having&&& C. Doesn't&& C. face&&&&& C. none&&&&& C. wants&&&&
D. to write& D. studying& D. will&&&&& D. keep up&& D. that&&&&& D. wrong&&&& D. of&&&&&&& D. say&&&&&& D. before&&& D. to excuse D. Had&&&&&& D.& /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. money&&&& D. nobody&&& D. to want&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏期中题
1-5&&&& CDBAA&& &6-10 & &AACDD&&&& 11-15& & CACBC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 I am a person who can get angry easily. But sinc..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 I am a person who can get angry easily. But sinc..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 angry 的文章

随机推荐