续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级英语上册 Unit 4 What’s the best movie theatre?Section B 1a-1e导学案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢以a moive为题写一篇英语作文_作业帮
以a moive为题写一篇英语作文
以a moive为题写一篇英语作文
A Nice FilmThe day before yesterday, I saw a film named Ring King It is said the film has won the Oscar award. Before filming, the director spent
one thousand actors and actresses taking part. The film is about a powerful ring which affects the fate of the beings. In their fight for peace, many people lost their lives. But in the end, justice defeated the evil.
The film tells us that persistence and courage are the source of success. With persistence and courage, you are sure to win no matter how weak you are.
I enjoyed the film very much.
It'sworth seeing although it's very long.Unit 4. What’s the best movie theater?Section A 导学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&4.&What’s&the&best&movie&theater?Section&A&导学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&4.&What’s&the&best&movie&theater?Section&A&导学案
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 2013新版八上Unit 4. What’s the best movie theater?Section A 基础巩固练习一、&英汉互译 1.&最舒适的座位 2. the biggest screens 3. so far 4.最好的服装店 5.最差的音乐 二、&根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成句子 6.I& have two _________ (票)to the basketball match. 7. Tam listens very c_________ in class. All the teachers like him. 8. That restaurant has good s _________ .9. (2012,贵州铜仁)He can speak English _________ (更好 地)than I. 10. The supermarket has the _________ (最新鲜的) fruit. 三、用所给词的适当形式填空 11. Thanks for _________ (help) me. 12. His brother is a _________ report). 13: This coat is _________ (expensive)than That one. 14. You can sit the most _________ (comfortable) at Sun Cinema. 15一What do you think of Funky Fashions? 一I think it’s the _________ (bad).It has really bad service .三、&单项选择 16. The People’s Cinema is close _________ my home. & A. in B, out C. to D. of17. _________ is the coat? A. How far B. How much C. How soon D. How often 18一& _________ is it from your home to school? 一Ten minutes by bus.A. How far B. How much C. How soo n D. How long19. FM 97. 4 is the best_ _________ . Lt plays popular music every day. A. fast food restaurant $. Clothing store C. radio station D. music store 20. (2012,广西桂林)The red pencil is _________ than the green one. A. short B. shorter C. nice D. the shortest 21: You can buy ticket _________ here. A. the most quick B. the more quick&& C. the most quickly D. the more quickly 22..1 like the Big Screen Co mplex because it has _________ screen. A. bigger B. the worst C. the biggest D. worst 23.―The weather is _________ today than yesterday.A. bad B. worse C. badder D. badly 24: Which is__________season in Beijing? A.&better B. best C. the best D. good 25. (2012,福建福州)Shu-how Lin is now one of _________ basketball players in the NBA. A. popular B, more popular C. the most popular 五、根据要求改写句子 26.It i s about three miles from the market to the hospital.(对画线部分提问) _________ _________& is it from the market to the hospital? 27. Movie World has big screens. Town Cinema has bigger screens.(合并成一句) Town Cinema has__________ screens_ _________ Movie World. 28.Trendy Teens is the best clothes store in town.(对线部分提问) &_________ is the best clothes store in town? 29. This red jacket is cheaper than that blue one.(改为同义句) That blue j acket is _________ _________ than this red one. 30. Jim is taller than the other two.(改为同义句) Jim is _________ _________ of the three. 七、语法专练:形容词的比较级和最商级 用所给词的适当形式填空。36.My mom is _________ (busy) in my family. 37.Which clothes store is__________ (good),Trendy Teens or Jason’s? 38. Which city is _________ (beautiful),Beijing, Shanghai or Hangzhou? 39. She is _________ (old) of us all .40. What’s _________ (bad) radio station in town? 41.Oldies 102. 1 FM is _________ (bad) than All Talk 970 AM. 42. Which is _________ (big) of the five ( oranges? 43. Movie Palace has_ ________________ (comfortable) seats of the three. 44.0f all the boxes& this one is _________ (heavy). 45.1 want to learn science hard. I think it is _________ (difficult) of all. Section B&Self Check 基础巩固练习一、&荃础知识 (一)基本词汇 1.&天资;天赋 2. common 3.role 4.给 5.实例 6.获胜者 7. prize (一)&基本短语 8.有共同特征 9.be up to l0.make up 11.认真对待 12.寻找 13. be good at 1 4.play a role 15.(梦想)实现 (二)&基本句式 16.谁是最好的表演者? Who is _________ _________ _________ ?17.他们在决定获胜者方面起着重要的作用。 They _________ _________ _________ _________ in deciding the winner. 18.才艺演出变得越来越受欢迎。 Talent shows are getting _________ _________ _________ ________ _。19.你认为这些表演怎么样? What do you_ _________ _________ the shows? 20.谁唱歌唱得最动听? Who sings _________ _________ _________ ?二、根据句意以及汉语或首字母完成句子 21.Tom is very _________ (有创造力的). 22.Not e _________ likes watching TV. 23.Lucy gets a good _________ (奖品). 24.Bill Gates often helps the p _________ in Africa. 25. His mother is s _________& ill. 三、用所给词或短语的适当形式填空 ,6 .The girl is a good _________ (perform). 27. Mr Brown is _________ (funny) of all the teachers. 28.The _________ (win) in the talent shows get good prizes. 29.Chen Daoming is one of the best _________ (act)in China. 30. His dream _________ _________ (come true) at last with his great effort. 四、单项选择 31.(2012,山东临沂)English is my favorite subject, and I am good _________ it. A. for B. to C, at D. of 32.All these talent shows have one thing _________ comcmon.A. on B. in C. at D. for 33.Our teacher asked us to_ _________ a story about the moon. A. make up B. make of C. make in D. make out 34.It’s fun _________ the talent show. A. watch B, to watch C, watched D. watches35.There are& _________ school things in the store. &A. a kind of& B. kind of&& C. different kind of&& D. all kinds of 36.Do you enjoy_ _________ English stories? A. read B, to read C. reading D. reads 37. His dog is lost(丢了).He is_ _________ it .&A. looking for B. finding C. finding out D. looking at 38.The students take the exams__________ .A. serious&& B. seriously& C. bad& D. worse& 39.(2012,四)1l广安)-What a nice watch it is! 一Yes. It’s _________ one of all. A. expensive B. more expensive C. the most expensive 40.We decide _________ to Beijing tomorrow. A. going B. go C. to go D. goes 41.They make the little boy_ _________ the room every day &A. cleans B. clean C. to clean D. cleaning 42.Parents play a role in _________ their children. A. teach B. teaches C. to teach D. teaching 43.Our city is becoming _________ .A. more and most beautiful B. more beautiful and more beautiful C. more and more beautiful D. beautiful and beautiful 44.Which subject is_ _________ of all? A. the most interested B. the most interesting C. the more interested D. the more interesting 45. (2012,贵州毕节)When winter comes, days get _________ . A. long and long B. short and short C. longer and longer D. shorter and shorter 五、句型转换 46.Funky Fashions has the worst clothes in town.(改哭 一般疑问句) _________ Funky Fashions _________ the worst clothes in town? 47,Mike’s hair is 5 cm long. Jack’s hair is 6 cm long.(合 并为一句) Mike’s hair is _________ _________ _________ .48.It costs about 180 yuan for a night in the hotel.(对画 线部分提问) &_________ _________ does it& _________ for a night in the hotel? 49.1 think Jason’s has the best clothes in town.(改为圣 定句) I _________think Jason’s _________ he best clothes in town. 50. This jacket is cheaper than that one.(改为同义句) That jacket is_ _________ _________ than this one. 51. The tall boy wins the game.(改为同义句) The ___ ______ _________ the game is the tall boy. 七 根据所给汉语完成句子 52. Jasper’s has the_ _________ (最友好的)service. 53. Hotels usually __________________ (降低它们的价格) in winter. 54. 1 think Cride Theater has __________________ (最舒适的)seats. 55, The Art Festival _________________________& 持续了 大约10天). 56. T he moon cakes are very delicious,but I can’t _________ (再吃). 单元语法练 一、&单项选择 1. (2013,广东模拟)It’s getting _________ . We should&& go now. A. dark and dark B. more and more dark C. darker and darker D. more and more darker 2.(2011,广东清远)Li Hua studies English very ___ and her English is __ _____ in her class. A. careful,good B. carefully, well C, careful,best D. carefully,the best 3.(2011,河北)Of all the subiects, chemistry seems to be ___ ______ `for me. A. difficult B. too difficult C, more difficult D. the most difficult 4.(2011,四川南充)China is one of _________ countries in the world. A. larger B. largest C. the largest 5. (2011,黑龙江绥化)(陷阱题)Li Kai jumped the _________ in the long jump. He won the game.A. farthest B. highest C. longest 6, (2012,贵州黔西南)-Which city has _________ popultion, Beijing,Guiyang or Xingyi? 一Xingyi,of course. A.&the largest B. the smallest C. the most D. the least 一、&用所给形容词或副词的适当形式填空 1.&Which lesson is__________ (difficult) in Book 2? 2.&Alice writes __________________ (c arefully) than I. 3.&This story is __________________ (interesting) than that one. 4.&He is __________________ (clever) boy in the class. 5.&This kind of food must be __________________ (delicious) than that one. 6.&Can you show me_ _________ (near) shop? 7.&Who’s __________________& ,(careful),Tom,Jim or Kate? 8.&That is __________________ (easy) of all.9.&That was one of. _____________ _____ (exciting) moments in 2013. 单元培优练 •、陷阱题 1 .The weather in Beijing is colder than _________A. of Wuhan B. W uhan C. that in W uhan D. that of Wuhan 2. _________ classroom is much smaller than _________ 。A. Otheir B. Otheirs C. O theirs&& D. Otheir 3. Xiao Li is the _________ of them two. A. tall . B. taller C. tallest D. more tall 4” How time flies!Ten years_ _________ passed. A.&have、 B. has C. is•D. are 5. It’s about 20 minutes’ walk to the farthest re staurant. (对画线部分提问) _________ _________ is it to the farthest restaurant ?二、&中考题 6.(2012,山冻济南)-Sonia, do you think you are differem from Linda? &一Yes. I’m _________ _at drawing than her. A.&better B. good C. well D. best 7.(2o12 山东济宁)In the talent show, I performed well and Ann did even _________ .A. Well B. better C. more D, worse &8. (2012,天津)Who listens _________ , Corn ,Jack or Bill? && A. the most carefully B. more carefully C. the most careful D. more careful 9. (2012,湖南岳阳)Wembley Stadium(温布利大球场)is one of the _________ soccer fields in the world. It will be the place for soccer matches during the Olympics next month. A. famous& B. more famous C. most famous 10. (2012,贵州六盘水)It’ the weather is getting _________ .A. higher and higher B. lower and lower C. hotter and hotter D. colder and colder& 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?以a moive为题写一篇英语作文_作业帮
以a moive为题写一篇英语作文
以a moive为题写一篇英语作文
A Nice FilmThe day before yesterday,I saw a film named Ring King It is said the film has won the Oscar award.Before filming,the director spent seven years planning.There are about one thousand actors and actresses taking part.The film is about a powerful ring which affects the fate of the beings.In their fight for peace,many people lost their lives.But in the end,justice defeated the evil.The film tells us that persistence and courage are the source of success.With persistence and courage,you are sure to win no matter how weak you are.I enjoyed the film very much.It'sworth seeing although it's very long.逗你玩 回答采纳率:25.1%
18:56 《长江七号》CJ7 (Cháng Jiāng qī hào) is a 2008 Hong Kong science fiction/comedy film co-written,co-produced and directed by Stephen Chow,who also stars in the film.Chow plays a man who lives in a partly demolished house.He takes in a homeless boy (who is actually played by a girl,Xu Jiao).Whether the semi-demolished house and the homeless boy are on Earth,or on the alien planet is not clear.As Chow's character can't afford to buy a toy for the child,he finds a makeshift toy in the garbage and brings it back to his "son".The "toy" is actually a powerful alien device and the aliens are desperate to get it back.Some rumours state that it is a "pet" rather than a "toy".The reason Chow's character can't afford to buy the child a toy is because he is fired without pay from his part-time job as a construction worker.His boss is a contractor played by Lam Chi Chung.Chow plays an astronaut who crashes his spacecraft on another planet.He befriends an android translator (played by Kitty Zhang) who can communicate with aliens.Scenes include Chow's character being taken to hospital after seemingly p the adopted child crying,whilst Kitty Zhang's android cha a birthday party for the child.答案补充 《长江七号》CJ7 ChángJiāng qīhào是一部共同写作was 2008 香港科幻小说喜剧影片合拍被斯蒂温Chow和指示谁也在影片中星.部分居住在a的食物玩耍一男人是摧毁房子他接受一个存在经过一个女孩事实上扮演Xu Jiao的无家的男孩.不管半拖车was摧毁房子和无家的男孩与否,在地球上或者在外来行星上公亩并非清楚当Chow的个性不能经得起为孩子买一玩具时,他在垃圾中发现一临时玩具和对他的 "儿子"把它带回."玩具"事实上是一强大外来装置"而不是一"玩具和外国人是迫切需要它得到back.Some谣言国家那个它存在一宠物.Chow的个性不能经得起买孩子一玩具的理由是因为他没有从他的一部分时间的工作某样的人一建造工人薪水被解雇.他的领头的存在一承包人被急逃逸Chi Chung扮演Chow扮演一个使他的宇宙飞船右手击球员的左后方场地另一个行星坠毁的宇航员.他友善地对待一个男性的翻译被能与外国人联系的基蒂Zhang扮演现场包含把Chow的个性,被带到向他的死表面上下降医院下午;领养的直到基蒂Zhang的男性的个性扮演老师,高喊小孩; 一个为孩子生日聚会.学年八年级英语人教版上册单元目标检测:Unit4Whatsthebestmovietheater(含解析)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
学年八年级英语人教版上册单元目标检测:Unit4Whatsthebestmovietheater(含解析)
21年​新​英​.​选​择​正​确​答​案​填​空​(​每​小​题分​,​共5​分​)​
​
.​―​M​y​ ​H​i​s​ ​s​o​n​ ​_​_​_​_​_​_​ ​v​e​r​y​ ​w​e​l​l​ ​i​n​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​p​l​a​y​.​c​o​m​p​.​阅​读​短​文​,​选​择​填​空​(​每​小​题分​,​共0​分​)​
​
​D​e​a​r​ ​G​i​n​a​,​u​t​e​r​ ​i​s​ ​语​人​教​版​八​年​级​上
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 以温暖为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐