如何树立正确的偶像观以礼物为题写一篇作文100词左右的英语作文

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一篇以“我的偶像”为题的英语作文100词左右 急用~我 喜欢 蔡依林 和 玛丽亚凯莉
I like listening to music at free time .And my idols are Jolin Tsai and Mariah Carey .Jolin has a beautiful build .As a singer ,she can dance as well as singing .She can achieve very difficult dancing posture .Her music has a changeable style .I enjoy things like this.Mariah Carey is a half-blood singer .She has a excellent voice.Her fans call her MC or Mimi .She is a top singer in the world .Her works often have the highest note.It's incredible .She is famous for her origina music styles.She is regarded as the Queen of R&B .哈哈..我就超喜欢MC~hoho..希望可以帮得到你哦..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Happiness英语作文、急用、很简单的一篇如题、作文要求100词左右.题材如下:不同的人有不同的幸福观.有人认为有钱是幸福、有人认为知识是幸福、我则认为幸福是父母安康、全家人同甘共苦.就是这些、拜托了.
夏恋时光98
My attitide of happinessHappiness and unhappiness are opposite sides of a judgement about your situation.If you judge your situation as bad for you,that's unhappiness.If you judge a situation as good for you,that's happiness.From my personal angle,happiness is no more than being with my family who are always there with me.The experience of happiness is one of those general terms we use to say,"I feel good emotionally." People use different terms to describe what feels good for them.For someone it might be excitement,passion,exhilaration,fulfillment,freedom,feeling fully alive with inspiration and joy.For another it might be more peaceful,content,capable,hopeful,satisfied,and comfortable feeling.Whatever you call it,it just feels darn good.Our natural state of being is to be happy.When you remove all the uncomfortable emotions we humans can experience (and they are numerous),you're left with happiness.So it's easiest to define happiness by what it is not.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
my dream job为题的100字英文作文对了,我的dream是当一名singer
作文如下:I want to ba a singer when i grow up.When I was young,I have a dream that I can sing in front of
the people and they will fell proud of me because my sweet voice.my idol is JAY,i want to be a famous singer like him one day.as we know,it is hard to be a wellknown singer.so,i must try my best to accompanish my dream.now I am attending a piano lesson to learn how to perform piano.I believe,I can perform well as long as I try my best to learn.I am fond of listening songs,and i try to imitate low the singer sing,I think it is quite hard for me but I will try my best.翻译:我的理想是成为以为歌手.在我小时候,我就梦想着能在人民面前唱歌给他们听,他们会因为我美丽的歌声而骄傲.我的偶像叫周杰伦,我也希望有一天自己能够像他那样成为一名著名的歌手.所以现在,我为我的梦想而努力着.我现在正参加一个钢琴班去学习弹奏钢琴,我相信,能在别人面前演奏的很好只要我尽力去学习.我喜欢听歌,我也在模仿那些歌手唱歌,我想这方面对我来说有点困难,但是我会努力的.不知道符不符合要求,希望您能满意^_^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Everybody has its dream.My dream is to become a singer. I'm going to take singing
lessins.I'm going to practice singing after school.First,I'm going to find a part-time joband save some money.I'm going to Beijing University to study music.I'm going to study hard and learn from other singers.I think ma dream will come true!
还是你自己写吧,这个简单呢,
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 以温暖为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐