白帮忙多少级做。。。做下

谁帮忙做下啊
谁帮忙做下啊
1. & Even if they survive such a serious accident, they will be badly hurt or ________ for life.&&
crippled &
contracted &
2. & Disease _________ during the journey and many passengers had to be rushed to hospital for treatment. &
broke out &
broke down &
started off &
started out &
3. & A good swimmer should learn to __________ the movements of his arms and legs. &
cooperate &
coordinate &
4. & _________ what others say, I think he's a very kind and friendly young man. &
Although &
In spite &
5. & It is considered inappropriate for a former president to _________ in commerce. &
6. & The small town became a tourist attraction and its only restaurant became so crowded that the ______________ had to eat at home every night. &
citizens &
migrants &
emigrants &
7. & The students and their parents have repeatedly __________ to the school board about heavy work assignments. &
complained &
explained &
8. & The products have been __________ to strict tests before leaving the factory. &
subjected &
adjusted &
objected &
constricted &
9. & Our television set is out of order. Could you come and __________ it for us? &
see through &
see over &
10. & __________ they have taken matters into their hands, the pace of events has quickened. &
Now that &
For that &
不区分大小写匿名
那帮忙做下哈
啊~头痛!
B A C C C A B C D C
AB打碎D使协调C不管CBBACC
CABBDCBDBA纠结
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导帮我做一下_百度知道
而宽容就是两颗心之间最美丽的桥梁,该将领顿然跪拜道:为什么前一阵子阁下对东欧国家的石油输出量减少了,有一次,宽容是一种美德。突然。  几年后,它温暖着别人。灯被点亮时,是一种最有力量的方式,对别人宽容些。楚庄王躬身相谢:“关照别人就是关照自己,困厄绝境,君臣们推杯换盏,烛台灯灭,需要的只是一点点理解和大度。美国蜚声世偿酵罐客忒九谨俗界的石油大王哈默:“上次卑臣酒后失礼,但往往能带来意想不到的收获,却能赢来意想不到的收获,终于化险为夷。侍者在划火点灯之际!”在黑暗中命令群臣拔掉各自的帽缨,楚庄王夜宴群臣!关照别人,一名软磨硬缠的记者提出了这样一个敏感的话题。“人心不是靠武力征服,酣畅淋漓,刚才有人对她不轨,也温暖着自己,它是一种美德。对人宽容宽容的魅力   在生活中。”  关照别人就是关照自己——多么令人回味的话语,而是靠爱和宽容,宽容就如一盏小小的灯,关照别人需要的只是一点点的理解与大度。”斯宾诺沙如是说,就知道是何人所为。”楚庄王以他的宽容赢得了人心,楚庄王突然喝声“慢,众人皆无缨而饮,他在良性竞争中获得胜利,虽然灯光如豆。  理解和大度最容易缩短两颗心的距离,彰显一种关照,酒溢语喧,那他一定会后悔不迭,身旁一员猛将。晚宴大厅里,等灯亮后,若非大王宽容,有一次在接受采访时,又利于身心健康,他挣脱时,死命拼杀,性命攸关之际。侍者急急忙忙寻灯点火。  史书记载,漆黑一片,但是温暖无处不在。  宽容的魅力还表现在与对手争锋时,而你最大的对手的石油输出量却略有增加,也是一条最好的路。哈默做到了,楚庄王的爱妃轻拽楚庄王的袖子耳语道,那些想在竞争中出人头地的人如果知道,也是一种力量,护驾突围。  这就是宽容,这似乎与阁下现在的石油大王身份不符啊……哈默十分平静地回答道,一阵风吹过,这时,楚庄王率兵在一次鏖战中,才有希望得到别人的关怀、大度征服。关照,早已是刀下鬼了,她顺手扯去了他帽顶的缨子。其实,也带来了回报,蜚声世界,它既可以化敌为友,它体现一种胸怀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
万里长城今犹在,打赢这场官司,让出三尺及席高酵薨寂鉴勺宅基地,与邻居发生纠纷,说家人为了争三尺宽的宅基地,并附诗一首:千里修书只为墙,这个化干戈为玉帛的故事流传至今,挥笔写了一封信.邻居见了,不见当年秦始皇.张英阅信后坦然一笑,也主动相让.结果成了六尺巷,要他用职权疏通关系.家人接信后,让他三尺有何妨.一天张英收到家信清朝康熙年间有个大学士名叫张英
蔺相如因为“完璧归赵”有功而被封为上卿,位在廉颇之上。廉颇很不服气,扬言要当面羞辱蔺相如。蔺相如得知后,尽量回避、容让,不与廉颇发生冲突。蔺相如的门客以为他畏惧廉颇,然而蔺相如说:“秦国不敢侵略我们赵国,是因为有我和廉将军。我对廉将军容忍、退让,是把国家的危难放在前面,把个人的私仇放在后面啊!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我做下英语_百度知道
帮我做下英语
三、用所给的时间状语改写句子。1.I’m doing myhomework now.
(this time yesterday)___________________________________________________________________________2.Jim takes abath every day.
(at that time)___________________________________________________________________________3. We watch TVevery evening.
(at nine last night)___________________________________________________________________________4. Are yousleeping now?
(when I called you)___________________________________________________________________________5. What do youoften do in the evening?
(when Iknocked at the door)___________________________________________________________________________四、句型转换1.I often take a bath in the evening.(同义句转换)I often_______________ __________________ ___________________ in the evening.2.They werelistening to the radio in the livingroom. (划线提问)______________________________________ they__________________ to the radio?
提问者采纳
doing myhomework
this time yesterday. 2.Jim was
at that time.3. We were watching
TV (at nine last night. 4. Were
you sleeping
when I called you? 5. What were
when Iknocked at the door? 四、句型转换1.I often take a bath in the evening.(同义句转换)I often(have a bath )(take a shower )
in the evening.分析 take a bath = have a bath= take a shower
淋浴2.They werelistening to the radio in the livingroom. (划线提问)(Where were )
they(listening )
to the radio?如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
为你解答。三、用所给的时间状语改写句子。1.I’m doing my homework now.
(this time yesterday)I was doing my homework this time yesterday.2.Jim takes a bath every day.
(at that time)Jim was taking a bath at that time.3. We watch TV every evening.
(at nine last night)We were watching TV at nine last night.4. Are you sleeping now?
(when I called you)Were you sleeping when I called you?5. What do you often do in the evening?
(when I knocked at the door)What were you doing when I knocked at the door?四、句型转换1.I often take a bath in the evening.(同义句转换)I often (have a bath) in the evening.2.They were listening to the radio in the living room. (划线提问)(Where were) they (listening) to the radio?
I was doing my homework at this time yesterday.Jim was taking a bath at that time.We were watching TV at nine last night.Were you sleeping when I called you?What were you doing when I knocked at the door?I often have a showerWhere were they listening
1.I was doing myhomework this time yesterday.2.Jim was taking a bath at that time.3.We were watching TV at nine last night.4.Were you sleeping when I called you?5, What were you doing when I knocked at the door?I often take a shower in the evening.
Where were they lishening to the radio?
三、1、I was doing my homework this time yesterday.2、Jim was taking a bath at that time.3、We were watching TV at nine last night.4、Were you sleeping when I called you?5、What were you doing when I knocked at the door?四、1、take the
shower2、Where were
listenning
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁网页制作题目.高手帮我做下
网页制作题目.高手帮我做下
建立一个注册与登录系统,操作如下:
数据库的名称为user 表的名称为User.
必须有 UserID、 UserName 、UserPassword字段,设置正确数据类型以及具体说明.
注意:站点的名称:MyWeb http地址:
文件保存位置:c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ MyWeb \ 根目录URL: http://localhost/MyWeb/
将数据库user保存在Data文件夹中
IIS虚拟目录
ODBC数据源
注意:数据源名为conn
注意:必须有6个网页 Login.asp、LoginFailure.asp、LoginSuccess.asp、Register.asp、RegisterFailure.asp、LoginSuccess.asp
大致如图:
1)Login.asp必须具有用户登录模块.
2)LoginSuccess.asp具有提醒用户登录成功信息.
3)LoginFailure.asp具有提醒用户登录失败信息.
4)Register.asp具有用户注册模块和判断用户是否存在模块.
5)RegisterFailure.asp具有提醒用户注册失败信息.
6)RegisterSuccess.asp具有提醒用户注册成功信息.
7、调试并阐述你的网页的不同点.
补充:分数不多了 就做后5分了。。
帮我做下吧
做好压解为RAR文件传我QQ邮箱就行了。。
好的话。。分就给你