根据情景及七年级英语首字母填空提示填空 A:Let us watch it together.

初中英语首字母填空练习[1] 221
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
初中英语首字母填空练习[1] 221
初中英语首字母填空练习;首字母填空类属于短文的阅读题的考查,可以是考查英;就答题技巧问题也说两句;其次要特别注意一篇文章的开头和结尾,它们能提供主;做完填空,认真读一遍,检查所填写的单词是否与文章;七年级期中;阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词;MostAmericanfamiliesares;Childrenareaskedtodosome;七年级期末
初中英语首字母填空练习首字母填空类属于短文的阅读题的考查,可以是考查英语语言知识方面的,也可能涉及到其它学科的内容。学会一点常用的答题技巧,再在做习题中体验一下,就可以解决这方面的问题。在此提供了初中英语第一学期首字母填空练习,从牛津英语教材的角度,按年级划分,并附上参考答案,希望对初中生有所裨益。就答题技巧问题也说两句。首先要通读短文,了解文章的大意。每篇短文段落之间必然承上启下、前呼后应。因此通读全文时要一气呵成,只要能了解短文的大意即可,细节不理解可以跳过。因此,在解题之前通读一遍短文,目的是对文章有个全面的了解,弄清其中心思想和大意。其次要特别注意一篇文章的开头和结尾,它们能提供主要的信息,帮助了解全文所描述的事件或文章的中心思想。在阅读过程中,要注意上、下文的关系,这对于把握文章的整体意义大有用处。对不理解的地方采用暂时回避的方式,待真正理解全文之后再找解决的方法。有些短文填空题,有时出现少量的生词是很正常的,这就要求学生根据构词知识或上、下文的意思加以猜测,来确定它的词义。
在阅读过程中,对留空的句子进行全面的分析,看它在全文中所处的位置、作用和意义。这一遍阅读要求是精心阅读,要留心找出关键词、短语或句子,还要结合所给首字母的提示,进行填写,并注意单词的正确形式。做完填空,认真读一遍,检查所填写的单词是否与文章要求相符,文章是否通顺,前后是否呼应,有无句型结构及语法错误。从实际中看,很多学生能够充分利用词首字母和短文内容填写单词,关注单词的形式变化,深思熟虑很重要。七年级期中阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词。(10’)Most American families are smaller than the families in o
countries. Most American families e
have one or two children. C
in the US will leave their parents' home when they grow up. They usually live far f
their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often w
to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to visit their parents on h
Parents usually let their children choose their o
jobs. Americans think it important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves.Children are asked to do some work around their house. And in many families, children are paid (付钱)for d
some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use.
Do you often help y
parents do housework? Do you want to live with your parents w
you grow up ?七年级期末根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10’)Lofton is a little village (村庄)in England. It is not f__81___ from the city of Manchester. Not many families l__82___ around the village, so the people all know each o__83___. Most of them are friendly and helpful.Though their homes are in Lofton, many people have jobs in Manchester. S__84__ work in large factories there. A few work in shops o___85___ offices. Most of these people go to work by train. It usually t__86_ _ about half an hour to go from Lofton to Manchester.In the evening a lot of people like watching TV. But if they go to see a film or go to a concert (音乐会), they have to go to Manchester, because there are n___87___ cinemas in Lofton.
Like many other villages near towns or cities, it is clean and quiet. So life in Lofton may not be so e___88____ as the life in the b___89___ cities, but it can be just as interesting. That is w___90__ people in Lofton love their village.八年级期中阅读短文,根据所给的首字母提示,用合适的单词填空。(10’)One day I found a little girl sitting in the park sadly. Lots of people passed by but never s
to see why she looked so sad. As I got closer I saw that her b
had a strange shape. That’s a hump (驼背)! Perhaps that was the r
why people just passed by and make no effort to help. I sat down beside her and said, “Hello!” Then she, in a low voice, said, “Hi.” I smiled and she smiled b
, shyly. Then we talked there u
it got dark. I asked the girl why she was so sad. She looked at me and said with a sad face, “Because of the hump.”“But, you make me t
of an angel (天使), sweet and friendly,” I said. She looked at me and asked, “Really?” I said, “Yes, I think you are an angel and you come here to watch over all those people walking by.” When she h
this, the little girl jumped up. “I am! I’m an angel!” I was happy because she was no sad any m
.After that, my life also changed. I learned how to s
both happiness and sadness with others. I believe now we give something to others in the s
way we get the same.
八年级期末根据短文内容及首字母提示, 填写所缺的单词。(10’)
There was a big earthquake under the India Ocean Area o
December 26th 2004 and it
a large tsunami. Tsunamis are great sea waves produced especially by an earthquake.That morning my classmates and I went to the seaside and had breakfast when we h
a loud noise like bombs. People in the sea ran w
to the bank and s
, ‘Water is coming!’ Someone told us to run to a higher place. We ran as q
as we could.
Since we did not know what happened, we were very f
. We looked back and saw a t
picture. The water waves were so strong that cars
were made to fall upside down and the flood w
away everything on the seaside .
We were safe but the n
of victims was over 140,000. People call the day ‘Black Sunday’.九年级期中根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10’)Man has a big brain. He can think and s
languages. Scientists once thought that man isn’t the same as animals b
man can think and learn. They know now that dogs, monkeys and birds can learn, too.They are beginning to u
that men are different from animals because they can speak. Animals can’t speak. They make much n
when they are afraid, or unhappy. Apes(猿) can learn some things more quickly than man. One or two of them have learned a few words. But they cannot join words to make s
. They cannot think l
us because they have no language. Language is a wonderful thing. Man has been a
to build a modern world because he has language. Every child can speak his own language very w
when he is four or five, b
no animals learn to speak.How do children learn it? Scientists don’t really know w
happens inside our body when we speak. They only know that man can speak because he has a brain.九年级期末根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(10’)Fourteen Cyear-old girl Du Bingzi was walking towards her home .S
, a man stopped her and shouted, “Give me your money!”Du’s hands were c
by the man .But in one quick movement , she took back her arms and started to scream for attention. The man ran away without getting any of her money. Du is a student from Beijing No.25 Middle School . Her teacher Chen Han has started giving his students an
lesson: self-protection. Luckily, Du had just learned how to escape from an a
,a person who plans to hurt someone.The school has taught selfCprotection for four years. During this time, about 5,000 students have learned to how to protect t
.According to a new survey, students’
has become a big problem. Nearly 50% students say they are worried about r
on the way to and from school.This school is not the only one to care about students’ safety. Many other schools in China also have lessons
this.Student Ma Xiang said, “I learn how to save lives and most such courses tell students how to avoid (避免)
situations.” Students practice what to do if they are attacked by a bad person.They are taught how to save lives if someone is hurt. They also learn how to work
and build team-spirit.七年级期中参考答案:81 other
write86 holiday
when七年级期末参考答案:81.far
85.or86.takes
88.exciting
90.why八年级期中参考答案:81. stopped
83. reason
85. until86. think
90. same八年级期末参考答案:81. on
82. caused
84. wildly
85.screamed/shouted86.quickly
87. frightened
88. terrible
89. washed
90. number九年级期中参考答案:76. speak
77. because
78. understand
80. sentences81.like
85. what九年级期末参考答案:67. Suddenly
68. caught
69. unusual / uncommon
70. attacker 71.themselves72. safety
73. robbery / risk(s)
75. dangerous
76. TogetherDo you know how to study __1__ and make your study more effective ( 有效的)? We all know that Chinese students usually study very hard for long __2__, This is very good ,but it doesn’t__3__a lot ,for an effective student must have enough sleep ,enough food and enough rest and __4__. Every day you need to go out for a walk or visit some friends or some nice places. It?s good for your__5__.When you return __6__your studies, your mind will be refreshed(清醒)and you’ll learn more__7__study better. Psychologists (心理学家) __8__ that learning takes place this way. Here take English learning __9__ an example. First you make a lot of progress and you feel happy. Then your language study seems __10__ the same. So you will think you?re learning __11_ and you may give up. This can last for days or even weeks, yet you __12__ give up, and at some point your language study will again take another big __13__. You’ll see that you really have been learning all along. If you get enough sleep, food, rest and exercise, studying, English can be very effective and __14_ . Don’t give up along the way. Learn __15__ you are sure to get a good result(结果).1. A. well
D. best2. A. days
D. weeks3. A. help
D. take4. A. exercise
B. homework
C. running
D. clothes5. A. health
D. life6. A. after
D. to7. A. yet
D. but8. A. have found
B. have taught
D. said9. A. with
D. to10. A. to have
B. to make
C. to take
D. to stay11. A. something
B. anythingC. nothing
D. everything12. A. mustn’t
B. couldn’t
C. needn’t
D. may not13. A. work
D. result14. A. hard
C. possible
D. interesting15. A. slowly
C. quickly
D. happily Trees are useful in three important w____.The most important way is that they provide man with food , wood and other products. Trees provide food not only for man, but also for animals. W____ trees, many animals could not live on the earth. It?s not e____ for man to live on the earth, either.The second important way is that trees give us shade(树荫). On a hot summer day, people are eager to have a rest under the shade of a tree after w____ a long way. You can imagine how important the shade of a tree is to man and animals.The third important way is that trees help to p____ droughts and flood. However, in many parts of the world, man hasn?t realized it. He has cut trees down in large numbers. In the end, he finds that he has lost the best friends he had. Our environment is getting w(76)________ than before. Now more and more people realize that we should do something to help the Earth. Here are the things we can do to help the Earth: We can recycle glass, metal and paper. We shouldn?t throw(77)t_________ in the garbage can(垃圾箱)! We can(78)w____________ instead of driving cars! We should try to(79)t_______ short showers and turn off all the(80)l_________
and the TV when we leave the room. All of these things will help the Earth.包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、行业资料、高等教育、中学教育、初中英语首字母填空练习[1] 221等内容。 
 初三英语 首字母填空专项练习 09 牛津中考英语专项训练 (1) At different times...1.___ 2.___ 3.___ 4.___ 5.___ 6.___ 7.___ 8._...   初二首字母填空二[1]_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级(8B)英语专项...八年级(8B)英语专项练习――首字母填空 第 2 页共 4 页 http://www.njyy...   初中英语首字母填空专项练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。首字母填空练习...1.___ 2.___ 3.___ 4.___ 5.___ 6.___ 7.___ 8._...   初中英语首字母填空练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语首字母填空练习阅读...-2- KEY: 七年级期中参考答案: 1 other 6 holiday 1.far 6.takes 1. ...  1/2 相关文档推荐 中考英语首字母填空技巧... 26页 免费 中考英语首字母填空...中考英语首字母填空专项练习题中考主观完形填空解题技巧 主观型完形填空即首字母...  2013年中考英语首字母填...2012 年中考英语首字母填空专项练习一 Do you know Sweden(瑞典)?It l 1 in...   初中英语首字母填空讲解及练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。首字母填空讲解 如何...He (1) j into the water, not realizing a crocodile was swimming (2) ...   关键词:中考英语首字母 1/2 相关文档推荐 英语中考首字母填空专项练... 9... 中考英语首字母填空专项练习中考英语首字母填空专项练习隐藏&& 首字母填空练习 ...   初中英语首字母填空练习 4页 2财富值 初中英语首字母填空解题技... 1页 1财富值 初中英语首字母填空专项练... 6页 2财富值 初中英语首字母填空讲解及......根据句意及首字母提示完成单词.We often watch three football m ___________ in a month .根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1.We often watch three football m ___________ in a month .2.—Would you like to have dinner with us —That’s a good i ___________ .3.On_百度作业帮
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词.We often watch three football m ___________ in a month .根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1.We often watch three football m ___________ in a month .2.—Would you like to have dinner with us —That’s a good i ___________ .3.On Sunday e ___________ we usually watch TV at home .4.They have many k ___________ of cakes in their supermarket.5.Before you have the medicine ,you must read the i ___________ on the bottle.6.We couldn’t play badminton (羽毛球) outside because there was too much w _______.7.The girl is a g ___________ .She often introduces something to visitors .8.China is a great c ___________ .We all love her .9.—Why do you often go to the t ___________ —I like seeing the film .10.Broccoli and carrots are both v ___________ .
1 matches2 idea3 evening4 kinds 种类5 instructions 说明6 wind 风7 guide 向导8 country 国家9 theater 戏院10 vegetables 蔬菜初三首字母填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
初三首字母填空|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢金牌导学年英语中考真题汇编:14年首字母填词_学优中考网 |
(2014年市(每小题1分,共10分)
【2014广东广州】66. When I was younger, my h___________ was collecting stamps, but now I like painting.
【2014广东广州】67. Don’t f___________ to turn off the lights when you leave the classroom.
【2014广东广州】68. I’m feeling h___________ now. Where can I get something to eat?
【2014广东广州】69. The box is too heavy for me. Would you please help me c___________ it?
【2014广东广州】70. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas because it never snows in w___________ in Guangzhou.
67. forget
68. hungry
70. winter
【2014东济宁】根据句意完成已给出首字母或汉语提示的单词,使补全后的句子意思通顺,语法正确。
Spring Festival usually come in J__________ or February.
The girl is still very w___________ after her illness.
3. Evn felt very t______ after a whole day’s hard work.
4. Our parents provide us with food and c__________ and never ask for anything in return.
5. It’s usually considered impolite to ask _________(个人的) questions about others.
6. Most foreign visitors are very _________(兴趣) in Chinese traditional culture.
7. Many people will come to Jining to ________(观看) the 23rd Games of Shandong in September.
8. I plan to travel to several ____________( 欧洲) countries this summer vacation.
【答案】1. January
4. chances
5. personal
6. interested
8. European
(2014 浙江杭州)八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)
根据下列句子及所给的首字母.在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。
71. This kind of thing only happens in films, not in r______ life.
72. Your mother's or father's brother is your u_________.
73. It is p_______ to say “thank you" when someone has helped you.
74. He s___________ his old car for $5,000 yesterday. He wants to buy a new one.
75. Did she enjoy h__________ at the party last weekend?
76. The girls were r___________ their bikes around the lake while the boys were running.
77. We often work t_________ as a team in English classes.
78. I' m very s___________ for using your computer without asking.
79. After he finished high school, my brother went to c___________ for further education.
80. She is t_________ years old now and next year she will be fourteen.
75.herself
77.together
79.college
80.thirteen
(B)在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。
【2014浙江宁波】81. “Jackie is of medium h ______ ” means Jackie is neither tall nor short.
【2014浙江宁波】82. Nowadays it's a m_______ lifestyle to spend weekends in the countryside.
【2014浙江宁波】83. Reading a_______every morning is a good way to improve your English.
【2014浙江宁波】84. The sun p_______ us with light and heat. We can’t live without it.
【2014浙江宁波】85. Last year many of his short stories were t_______ into some foreign languages.
【答案】81. height
82. modern
84. provides
85. translated
【2013山东日照】五、 词汇运用(共两节,计20分)
根据首字母或汉语提示,在答题卡上写出下列句子中单词的完全形式。(共10小题,计10分)
61. The old man felt a bit l_______ with his wife gone.
62. We are secretly preparing a birthday party to give Mum a s_________.
63. My busy work made it i______ for me to visit my old mother quite often.
64. The company o_____ the young man a job, but he didn’t take it.
65. We got up early and c______ the early train back.
66. Doing more exercise will ______(改善) your health.
67. December is the ________(十二) month of a year.
68. The garbage _______ (短信) on cell phones are polluting the teens.
69. I never like long walks, _______(尤其) in winter.
70. The fisherman made a fire and _______(悬挂) his wet clothes up to dry.
61. lonely
62. surprise
63. impossible
64. offered
65. caught
66. improve
67. twelfth
68. messages
69. especially
本文档由会员 8009201 于
11:41:10 上传频道:学科:年级:九年级地区:全国类型:新课标版本:中考复习只看标题相关资料(2014湖北武汉)假如你是李明。本周五早上你班同学将去格林农场参加实践活动。请你用英语草拟一则通知。内容要点如下:1. 摘蔬菜,给植物浇水;2. 7点校门口集合。乘车前往;3. 体验农场生活,活动约2小时;4. 相互关照,注意安全;5. 补充一至两点有关事项。注意:1. 词数: 60-80;2. 不要逐条翻译.内容要连贯;3. 通知的开头和结尾已给出,不计【2014四川南允】第三节综合填空根据短文内容,选择所给词的适当形式完成短文,并将答案写在答题卡相应的编号后的横线上。he foot usual quick say
Liu Wei is an
young man. He lost both arms in a terrible accident at the age of 10, but he still held (2014天津)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成句子。
Do you know that each child in school catches six to ten colds every year? Though there is no cure for colds, there are some suggestions for you to avoid getting a c(2014年市(每小题1分,共10分)【2014广东广州】66. When I was younger, my h___________ was collecting stamps, but now I like painting.【2014广东广州】67. Don’t f___________ to turn off the lights when you leave the class
【2014 云南】A
Some people think that chicken soup is good for a cold. Others believe that it is unhealthy not to eat meat. The question is, are they right?
Here are some facts.
For centuries,【2014 浙江绍兴】七、书面表达(本题有1小题,共计20分)76. 最近,你随机调查了你校50名同学的课外英语学习现状(结果见右面图表)。请你就此用英语写一篇短文,在英语课上进行汇报,并谈谈你的看法和建议。注意:1. 文章必须包括图表中四项内容,可适当增加细节;
2. 看法和建议至少两条;
3. 文章开头已给出,不计入总词数,你只需接着写;
4.【2014 浙江绍兴】五、词汇运用(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共计15分)A. 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词仅用一次(每空一词)。knife
active56. Wendy camp up, sat ______ me and asked some questions.57. Fast food ______ isn’t alw(2014天津)五、补全对话(本大题共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)根据对话内容,从方框内选择恰当的句子将对话补充完整。(选项中有两项是多余的)A: Hi, Tom! You look very happy today.B: Oh, yes. Guess what? My best friend Ben is coming.A: Oh, really? ____66____B: Tomo(2014 四川南充) 第二节完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后面各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案。
One day, I heard an American boy say to a Chinese girl student," You speak very good English.” But the girl answ(2014陕西)(B)根据下面对话中的情境,在每个空白处填入一个适当的语句,使对话恢复完整。A:Hi, Linda. You look sad. 81. ______________________ ?B: Well, I love music, but my mother doesn't allow me to listen to it.A: 82. ________________(2014 四川宜宾)21.In the word “down”, the underlined part is pronounced as________.A./au/
(浙江杭州)16. The phonetic transcription of the word “paint” is
(2014四川南允)28.—Do you mind it I sit here?—_________ . It’s for my friend Cindy. A. Not at all. B. No, I don’t mind. C. Better not. D. That’s all right. 28. C (2014天津)35.—The programme is very p【2014 浙江绍兴】24. I really like the photo of my family ______ my sister took in the city park last year.A. which
D. whom24. A。 【2014山东东营】34. When some Chine(2014四川南允)26. —I want to know______ the machine.—It’s easy. Let me show you. A. What I can use
B. How I can use C. What can I use it
D. How can I use it 26. D
【2014 浙江绍兴】23. — I can’t dec【2014四川遂宁】22. —
did you achieve your dream? —By working hard, of course.A. When
C. How 22.C 【2014湖北襄阳】33. --______does year father allow you to s【2014云南】33. —_________ sweet song it is.— Yeah. It’s My Heart will go on sung by Celine Dion.A. How B. How a C. What a D. What33. C 【2014山东东营】32. --
fantastic documentary it is!
-(2014四川南允)29.There
a sports meeting in our school next week. A. will have
B. is going to have C. are going to be
D. is going to be
29. D (2014四川南允)30.—He hasn’t seen that interesting 【2014云南】34. We _________ use mobile phone when the plane take off.A. may not B. shouldn’t C. needn’t D. mustn’t34. D 【2014湖北襄阳】36. --Excuse me. Can you tell me what time it is now?--Sorry, I _【2014江西】37. Many students ______ chances to show themselves in class because the class size is too big.A. don't giveB. aren't given
C. haven't given
D. won't give37. B。 (2014陕西)24.(2014四川南允)34. Carmen likes musicians who ________ different kinds of music.A. plays
C. is playing
D. was playingB
(2014四川南允)35. I don’t know if Tom ________ here tomorro(2014四川南允)31.—How much is your coat?—Oh, it _______ me 100 yuan.A. cost
(2014四川南允)27. The radio is too loud. Please
.A. turn it down
B. turn it【2014湖北襄阳】38. You can’t improve your spoken English ______ you practice it everyday from now on.A. as soon as
D. since38.B
(2014·湖北武汉)27. Jim’s (2014四川南允)21.—What’s that in English?—It’s________ eraser.A. a
D. x 22. B 【2014山东东营】16. “If you stop dropping litter, I’ll kiss
pig.” the head teacher promised the stud(2014四川南允)23.—When were you born?—I was born
a cold winter morning in 1994. A. in
B. at C. on
23. C 【2014四川遂宁】28.
free education, more and more poor children can go back t(2014四川南允)24. Today is the boy’s________ birthday. He is 12 years old. A. twelve
B. twelfth
C. twelfth
D. the twelfth
24. C (2014天津)26. ______ month of the year is May.A. Two
B.(2014天津)25. We don’t want to speak badly or ______ in front of the class.A. clearly
B. carefully
C. carelessly
D. properly25. C (2014贵州黔西南2014山东东营】27. On March 8th, Flight MH 3(2014四川南允)25.—I think English is as ______
as maths. —I agree with you. A. more interesting
B. most interesting C. the most interesting
D. interesting
25. D 【2014湖北襄阳】28. With the develo(2014四川南允)22.Look at the girl in the red skirt._________ is my new classmate. A. She
22. A (2014陕西)23.Don't worry. We’re old enough to look after_________.A. myself
【2014湖北襄阳】 26. --What are you going to do when you grow up?--My ______ is to become an astronaut.A. bobby
D. advice26.B
【2014云南】27. My favorite ____ is summer. 【2014四川南允】第四节书面表达(满分15分)每个人,每个民族,都拥有自己的梦想。千万个梦,汇聚成中国梦(China dream)。努力坚守,终能梦想成真。作为一名中学生,你的梦想是什么?为什么?怎样实现自己的梦想?假设你叫李华,请以"My Dream”为话题,写一篇80-100词的英语演讲稿,在主题班会上交流。演讲稿开头已给出,不计入总词数。要求:

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语首字母填空 的文章

随机推荐