pasta the derwind什么意思是啥意思?

回复:求各位大神们的语音,我读出来总感觉怪怪的…_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,040,411贴子:
回复:求各位大神们的语音,我读出来总感觉怪怪的…收藏
C: Oh, no. It seems that I've lost my train ticket. 糟了。我车票好像丢了!M: Are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it? 开玩笑吧?火车还有1个小时就开了,你放哪 了?C: It was in my pocket, but now I can't find it. 我就放口袋里的,现在没了。M: Is it in the other pocket? 会不会在另一个包里?C: No, it is not here. Damn it! I'm going to have to buy another ticket. 没有。该死的!只好再买一张了。M:Let's go to the inquiry desk first to check whether anyone has got it and turned it in. 我们先去问讯处看看有没有人捡到。C: OK. 好吧。I: How may I help you, sir? 先生,需要帮忙吗?C: l'm wondering if anyone has turned in a train ticket. l just lost my ticket for Beijing tonight. 请问有人捡到一张火车票交过来吗?我的火车票丢了,今晚去北京的那趟车。l: Let me see, &I'm sorry. Nothing's been turned in. Do you want to buy another one?& 我看看……很抱歉,没有。您要再买—张吗?C: Yes. If I don' t make it to Beijing tomorrow morning, my wife would kill me. How much is it? 好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非杀了我不可。多少钱?I: 150 yuan for hard seats. 硬座150元。I: Sir?……先生?C: Where is my wallet? Someone has Stolen my wallet! 我钱包呢?我的钱包也
No matter how bad things get, something good is out there, just over the horizon. 不管事情变得多坏,在不远 的地方,相信总会有一些美好即将来临。 Love is a symbol of eternity that wipes away all sense of time, removing all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. 爱是永恒。因为爱能抹去你所有时 间观念,彻底忘记什么时候开始,什么时 候结束。If you love something, you can never let it go, not even for a second, or it's gone forever. 如果你爱一样东西,你就永 远都不能放手,一秒都不能放,否则你将会永远失去它。 Problems, when they arise, are rarely as painful and hurtful as the process of fearing them. 担心出现问题往往比问题真正出现更加让人感到难过和痛苦。Even though I've lost my job and been dumped by my girlfriend,I will tough it out and keep on going.尽管我丢了工作,而且被女朋友甩了,我还是会咬牙坚持继续前行。May it be an evening star祈愿有一颗夜晚的明星Shines down upon you照耀着你May it be when darkness falls祈愿当黑暗降临之际Your heart will be true你的心将会真切You walk a lonely road你行走在孤独之路上Oh! How far you are from home哦!你离家乡多么遥远啊Darkness has come黑暗已经来临Believe and you will find your way坚信信念,你会找到属于你的道路【加油!believe in yourself. you can】
TOEFL 考试,90% 的考生均进入了第一或第二志愿的大学。
A: You can have me arrested, you can torture me, you can do anything you like with me, but nothing's going to prevent them from the trigger. Your only three friends in the world will die unless...尽管逮捕我,折磨我好了,你想拿我怎么样随便你,但没什么能阻止他们扣下扳机。你在这世上唯一的三个朋友死定了,除非……B: I kill myself and comple your story. You've got to admit, that's sexier.除非我自杀,成就你的故事。你得承认,这样更吸引人。A: I die in disgrace.我声名狼藉的死去。B: Of course. That's the point of this. Oh, you've got an audience now. Off you pop. Go on. I told you how this ends. Your death is the only thing that's going to call off the killers. I'm certainly not going to do it.当然了,这才是重点。你现在有观众了哦。请吧。跳吧。我告诉过你故事的结局,只有你死,那些杀手才会放手。我肯定不会这么做。A: Would you give me one moment, please? One moment of privacy. Please.你能给我点时间吗?让我一个人待会。拜托了。B: Of course.当然可以。A: What? What is it? What did I miss.你笑什么!?你知道了什么?B: You're not going to do it. So the killers can be called off, then there's a recall code or a word or a number. I don't have to die if I've got you.你不会这么做,所以还有办法让杀手
A: What just happened?发生了什么事?B: I found a flashlight.我找到手电了。A: Dude, who cares? The sky just went from day to night. What happened?老兄,谁在乎呢?怎么就从白天一下子变到黑夜。发生了什么事?B: I think we moved through time.我想我们穿越时间了。A: How do you know that?你怎么知道?B: White flash. Headache. Can't hear. Happened to me before.白光。头痛。听不见。之前也发生过。A: What about Jack and everyone else? Did they move through time, too?那杰克他们呢?他们也穿越时间了吗?B: I don't know. They took one of the other vans and went up to the worksite. And then I heard gunfire--我不知道。他们坐另一辆面包车去了工地。然后我听见了枪声。A: You hear that dude?你听见了吗?B: It's Sawyer.是Sawyer的声音。C: Stay here with Sayid.跟Sayid留在这里。B: The bomb must've gone off.氢弹一定爆炸了。A: You think an atom bomb went off, we'd still be standing here?!要是爆炸了,我们怎麽还在这里。B: I don't know.我不知道。A: That's right! You don't. For once, you don't.你什么都不知道。没错,你什么都不知道。C: Jack! Sayid needs help.杰克,Sayid需要帮助。A: Where is he?C:With Hurley at the van. Two minutes away. He's still bleeding. We don't know what to do
No explanations of who you are is owed to absolutely anyone. Be the you you feel like being with no apologies.彪悍的人生无需解释。但要确保你做到了问心无愧。Why I have never catched the happiness. Whenever I want you, I will be accompanied by the memory of.为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候,就让回忆来陪我。As long as a person doesn't want anything, he can put it down. 一个人只要不再想要,就什么都可以放下。Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.立足本职,尽己所能,做到最好。You can't cling to the past, because no matter how tightly you hold on, it's already gone. 你不能对过去念念不忘, 因为无论你把回忆抓得多紧,它早已悄无声息地消失。Sometimes I want to go back in time and punch myself in the face.有时候真想回到过去,给自己一拳。If you think I'm fine it just aint true 如果 你认为现在我很好那你就大错特错了 I really need you in my life 我的生命中不 能没有你 No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you 无论我需要做什么我都会等着你回来 It's been a long time since you called me 距离上次你给我电话已经过了很长时间了 (How could you forget about me) 是不是 你已经忘了我 You got me feeling crazy (crazy) 你令我 快要发疯了【加油!!!】
S: What shall we do after the volleyball match? 看完排球干什么?J: How about going to the Olympic souvenir store to have a look? I remember there is one in the gym. 去逛逛奥运纪念品专卖店怎么样?我记得 体育馆里有一家。S: That's a good idea. I was thinking of buying some gifts for my family. 好主意!我正想给家人买点礼物呢。J: Me, too. What did you have in mind?我也是,你想好买什么了吗?S: I haven't deceided yet, but I think the Olympic Mascots are a must. 还没有,但肯定要买奥运会吉祥物。J: I agree. They're very lovely, especially &Huan Huan&. 嗯,”福娃”真可爱,尤其是欢欢。S: Is that the red one? That is my favorite, too. Do you know how much they are? 欢欢是红色那个吗?我也很喜欢。”福娃”怎么卖啊?J: The five dolls are sold together as a set, and they're priced according to the size. The bigger they are the more expensive. 五个一套卖,越大的越贵。S: Oh, I see. If I buy more than a set, can I get any discount? 哦,那我多买几套,会打折吗?J: I don't think so. All the souvenirs of the Olympic Games are very hot now. 恐怕不会,现在奥运纪念品都很畅销。S: Any other ideas?还有什么纪念品?【加油!!believe in yourself. you can make it】
C: Good afternoon! Can I help you?下午好!您要买什么?J: Could you show me where the Chinese-style clothing is located? I want to buy a silk coat. 唐装在哪儿,我想买件丝绸外套。C: This way, please. Here they are. They're all handmade. 这边请。这些都是,全是手工制作的。J: Oh, they look nice. May I try that black one on? 这件看上去不错,我能试试黑色的吗?c: Of course. The fitting room is right over there. 当然,试衣间在那儿。J: Do you have a medium in the same color? This one is a little tight 这个颜色有没有中号的,这件有点小。C: l'm sorry. All the black of that size are sold out. Would you like a red one? 不好意思,中号的卖完了,要不您试试红色的?J: OK. Let me try it on. What do you think? 好吧,我试试。你觉得怎么样?C: Oh, that suits you very well. Besides it is believed in China that the red color brings happiness and good luck. 挺合适的,而且在中国,红色象征着喜 庆。J: Really? I'II take it and I'm leaving here tomorrow. Is it possible for you to send one in black to me by mail when you get it in?是吗?那我买了。另外,我明天就走了。你们有了黑色的,能给我寄过去一件吗?C: Our pleasure. Please fill out this form, leave your address and
If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old. 如果不学会在困难面前 微笑,等到老了就怎么都笑不出来了。 Millions of failures are caused by people who do things not thoroughly. It happens that some people cease or give up when it is just one step before success.世界千万人的失败,都是失败在 做事不彻底,往往做到离成功尚差一步就 终止不做了。 Hearing you say good night to me every night is the simplest and the most lasting happiness I have.每晚睡前听你说 晚安,是属于我的,最简单而持久的幸福。I was taught to strive not because there were any guarantees of success, but because the act of striving is in itself the only way to keep faith with life.别人教我要奋斗,不是因为有任何成功的 保证,而是奋斗本身是唯一对人生维持信心的方法。I'll just drain the life from you.我会将我 的生命倾注于你。Can't you see?你感觉不到吗?Summer is coming to a close.夏季即将结束。 Dreaming's over once again.梦境再次醒 来。 It's still quiet in this town.小城依旧宁静。 I know everything has to end.我知道一切 就要走向终结。 And I 而我 I'm not the same. 也不再是我【加油!believe in yourself. you can make it】
A: What's this for?为什么给我这个?B: You stood up to Mr. Gold. It's pretty amazing.你反抗了葛登先生,很了不起。A: (oh)He did something illegal.他违法了。B: That's what heroes do, expose stuff like that. I shouldn't have given up on Operation Cobra.英雄就该这样,揭露那样的罪行。我不该放弃眼镜蛇行动。A: I thought I might find you here. With a drink. And my son. Here to card me, officer?我猜我能在这找到你。喝着酒跟我儿子在一起。来查我身份证吗,警官?C: Well, not at all. In fact, I think I'll join you.不是的。实际上,我想跟你喝一杯。A: Here? I don't know. I think you're setting up a back room for the victory party.这里吗?不用了吧。他们在里屋准备庆祝派对。C: Well, you'll have to tell me what that's like.那你得告诉我庆祝是什么滋味了。A: Congratulations. Sheriff Swan.恭喜你,斯旺警长。B: Wait. What?什么?A: It was a very close vote. But people really seem to like the idea of a Sheriff brave enough to stand up to Mr. Gold.投票结果非常相近。似乎大家都很欣赏这样的警长敢于反抗葛登先生。B: Are you joking?你在开玩笑吗?C: She doesn't joke.她从不开玩笑。
J: What a nice garden! Look at these tulips! 这花园真漂亮,看这些郁金香,开得多好!L: That would be a good shot. Can you take my picture here, dear? Please try to get the garden in the frame as well. 在这儿取景应该不错!亲爱的,能帮我照张相吗?麻烦把花园照进去。J: All right. Would you please stand closer to the flower bed? Good. Smile. Say &cheese&. OK, got you. That's terrific. 好的,离花坛再进点,很好,笑一笑,” 茄子!” 好了,真不错!L: Thanks. Could you take one more from this angle? 谢谢,能从这个角度再给我照一张吗?J: No problem. 没问题L: Now let's have one together. 我们一起照一张吧。J: Do you know how to set the timer? 嗯,可是你知道怎么设定时器吗?L: Let me see…set the timer first and push the button, oh, come here. 我看看…先设时间,然后按这个钮,哦,快过来!J: OK, let's have a try. 好的,先试试。L: Cheese... “ 茄子!”J: Did it come out? 照出来了吗?L: Yes, but it's blurred and a little dark. 嗯,但是有点模糊,光线也有点暗。J: Never mind. Let's go to the falls and try again. 没关系,我们去瀑布那试试。L: Ok, let's go. 好,走吧!【加油!believe in yourself. you can make it】
Remember to look back upon your mistakes from time to time, but never regret them. 记得常回头看看以前犯的错误,但绝不要为它们感到后悔。If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. 如 果不改变,就不会成长;如果不成长,就不算真正地活着。 The higher up the mountain, the more treacherous the path. 山爬得越高,路途越是险恶。 Life is too precious to live in vain. Make the best of your beautiful life. 生命可贵,不应虚度。用心过好你的美丽人生。 For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted. 对于爬到食物链顶端的我们而言,绝不能 心慈手软。我们的世界只有一条规则:弱肉强食。Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong.亲爱的,你还不了解我,因为你完全想错了 What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller 知道吗那些没能把你挤垮的挫折会让人变得更坚强,站得更高Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.我一个人也不意味就是孤单What doesn't kill you makes a fighter 那些没能把你击垮的挫折可以使人变成一个斗士 Footsteps even lighter步伐会更加轻快Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone. 我不会没有你就不行What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, strongerJust me, Myself and I我可以靠自己
A: I'm sorry I had to lie to you, about...If you hadn't have picked up on the Imam...we wouldn't have found the tapes. A lot more people would be dead.眼下是结了。对不起。我不得不骗你……要不是你发现了Imam行迹可疑……那些带子根本是找不到的。可能会有更多死伤。B: I would have had a choice. What you do...lying all the time...deciding who gets to know what...It doesn't matter with Loker, cause he worships you, or Foster who indulges you, but not me. Not anymore.那不是唯一的手段。你那些所作所为……骗人不眨眼……谁知道多少都自己说了算……这对Loker无所谓,因为他崇拜你,对Foster也是,她纵容你。再也不行了。A: So, time to find a different job then?这么说,你准备另谋高就了?B: What?什么?A: It's not the last time I'm going to lie to you, so...这不可能是我最后一次骗你,所以……B: Well, the problem's not the job, it's working for you.问题不在这份工作,而在于你。A: You still don't get it, do you?你还是不明白吧?B: Get what?不明白啥?A: This Isn't about you. It's not about me. You think I wanted to lie you about your boyfriend? Do you? You have a talent. But it comes with sacrifice, believe me. And it's time for you to realize that that talent...it doesn't
J: Excuse me, could you please take a picture for us? 劳驾,您能帮我们照张相吗?L: Sure. Where would you like to stand? 好的,你们想站在哪里?J: Over here with the waterfall in the background, please. 这儿,麻烦把瀑布的背景照进去。L: OK. 没问题J: Teen just press the black button all the way down.把那个黑色的钮摁下去就可以了。L: Are you ready? Here we go. Say &Cheese&. Oh, something seems wrong. The shutter won't work. 准备好了吗?要照了。“茄子”。哦,等—下,好像有点问题,按不了快门。J: It could be the battery. Let me cheek it. 恐怕是电池有问题,我检查一下。L: Is it the battery? 是电池的问题吗?J: Yes, the battery is dead. 嗯,电池没电了。L: Do you have an extra battery? 还有备用的吗?J: No, I've got only one. OK, thank you all the same. 没了,就带了一块。算了。还悬很谢谢你。L: If you don't mind, you can use my camera and leave your address with me so I can send you the photos later. 要是你不介意,可以用我的相机照,然后把地址留给我,我之后把照片给你发过去。J: That's so kind of you. Thank you very much! 这样太好了。真是谢谢你!L: You're welcome. Now smile... 不客气。来,笑一笑……【加油!believe in yourself. you can make it. i believe in you!】
A: Is there something wrong? You look so sad. 出什么事了吗?你好像很伤心。B: My house was robbed last night and the thieves stole all my furniture. 我家昨晚失窃了,小偷偷了我所有的家具。A: No wonder you look so upset. Have you called the police? 难怪你这么沮丧。报警了吗?B: Yes, I have. But I have to wait. 报了。但我还得等。
A: Would you like a cup of coffee? 你要不要喝一杯咖啡? B: No, thank you. 不,谢谢。 A: I'm going to get one for myself. They make r eally good coffee here. 我自己要一杯,他们这里的咖啡很好。 B: On second thought, I will have a cup. 仔细想过之后,我想我还是要一杯。
A: My shirt needs ironing. Could you please he lp me with that, Mary? 我的衬衫需要熨一下。你能帮个忙吗,玛丽?B: No way. Do it yourself. 不行。你自己干吧。 A: Please, I promise this is the last time. 求求你啦,我保证这是最后一次。 B: OK, I'll iron your shirt for you, but only if you make me a cup of coffee. 好吧,我来为你熨衬衫,但条件是你给我煮一 杯咖啡。
No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.没有人因得到了什么而受到尊敬,尊重是 一个人因付出而得到的回馈。Few people take objectives really seriously. They put average effort into too many things, rather than superior thought and effort into a few important things. People who achieve the most are selective as well as determined.少数人真的认真的看待目标,他们投入一般的努力在太多事情上,而不是投入过人 的心力在几件重要的事情,成就最高的人 不但做事有选择性且意志坚定。I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up,
knowing what must be done does away with fear.这些年来我学到,一个人下定决心后可以 削弱恐惧;知道什么必须完成可以克服恐惧。Tell me am I mistaken告诉我我错了吗Cause I don't have another heart for breaking 因为我没有另一颗心来受伤Please don't let me go请不要让我离开I just wanna stay我只想留下来Can't you feel my heartbeats你难道感觉不到我的心跳出卖了我吗Giving me awayI just wanna know我只想知道If you too feel afraid是否你也感到害怕I can feel your heartbeats我能感觉到你的心跳出卖了你Giving you awayGiving us away出卖了我们——Heartbeats【加油!believe in yourself. you can make it. I believe in you】
—These cookies smell like heaven. You own recipe?这饼干闻起来简直如同天堂。你的独家秘方?—No, I just throw them in the oven.没有啦,现成扔进烤箱的。—And added the secret ingredient of caring?在洒上你浓浓的爱意?—Sure.那是。—So, you and Luke having a good time?你和Luke玩得还好吧?—I don't know. He won't come out of his box. Maybe I'll just here and spend some time with my sister.我不知道。他不肯把盒子从头上拿下来。我看我还是呆在这儿和老姐联络联络感情吧。—Oh, right, I guess, technically, I would be your stepsister.啊,好吧,不过说起来我可是你的继姐。—My mother says we are never to use the word &step&. Because it means &not real&, and we are a real family.我妈说我们不该用“继”这个字。“继”就说明不是真正的,可我们是真正的一家人啊。—Mmm.嗯。—So, what is the matter, Claire?唉~你有什么心事吗,Claire?—What?什么?—You seem sad.你看起来好忧伤。—It's just stuff with Alex——you know, kid stuff.还不是Alex那点破事,小孩子闹脾气。—Ugh, kids. You don't have to tell me. My school is full of them.哼,小孩!不用你告诉我我都知道。我们学校到处都是小孩。【呵呵…我明天该回学校了,明天可能不能更了,抱歉啊!大家加油!】
Robert: Well, everthing is packed and ready to go.嗯,东西都收拾好了,随时可以出发。Carline: It's hard to beIieve that we're really leaving. The past two weeks was like a dream. 真不敢相信我们真的要离开了。 过去的两周像梦境一般美妙。R: Yes. Just think the blue sky, sunshine, mouth-watering food, centuries-old castles--是啊,蔚蓝的天空,灿烂的阳光,诱人的美食,古老的城堡……K: And the people were so friendly! 还有那些热心的人们!R: Yeah, we would have been lost without the help of the locals. 对,要不是当地人帮忙,我们早就走丢 了。K: Do you still remember the small restaurant at the corner of the street? 你还记得街角那家小饭馆吗?R: Of course. That was the best pasta I've ever had. 怎么不记得,我从没吃过那么好吃的意大利面食!K: I ate so much that I wasn't hungry until afternoon the next day. 我也吃了很多,—直撑到第二天下午。R: If only we could eat there once more! 真想再去吃一次啊!K: Maybe we can come here again next summer.也许明年夏天可以再来。R: Hope the restaurant is still there. 希望到时候那个餐馆还在。K: Hey, what's the time? 对了,现在几点了?R: Oh, my god! Only two hours left before the plane takes off. We need to be at the airport now. 天哪l还有两
Most of the shadows of life are caused by standing in our own sunshine. 生活中大多数的阴霾归咎于我们挡住了自己的阳光。Life is not all great, keep vigilant!人生 无常,要随时保持警觉。Your present circumstances don't determ they merely determine where you start. 你的 现状不能决定你的未来,只能决定你的起 点。 Life is simple. You make choices, and you don't look back. 人生很简单,做了决定就不要回头看。 If you don't have hope, what's the point of living? 如果你没有希望,那活着 还有什么意义 。Life offers you a thousand chances ... all you have to do is take one. 生活不断 地赐予你许许多多机会,而你唯一需要做 的只是把握其中一个。Right from the start 从一开始You were a thief 你就是一个小偷You stole my heart 你偷了我的心And I'm your willing victim 我甘愿做 你的俘虏I let you see the parts of me 我让你 看到我的每一面That weren’t all that pretty 不是所有 的一面都很漂亮And with every touch you fixed them 你大度的掩盖我不好的一面【明天开始学校要安排我们弄实习的事情了,明天可能只能晚上更一次了,以后也不知道能不能保持每天三更,抱歉啦!大家加油!!】
TOEFL 考试,90% 的考生均进入了第一或第二志愿的大学。
Lucas:hi, I'm Lucas, I just moved in next door. 你好,我是卢卡斯,我刚搬到隔壁.Barbara:oh, hi Lucas, come on in. I'm Barbara. Nice to meet you. 哦,卢卡斯,请进,我是芭芭拉,很高兴认识你.L:nice to meet you too. 我也很高兴认识你.B: would you like something to drink? I've got tea and some grape juice. 你想喝点什么呢?有茶,还有葡萄汁.L: thanks. Some tea would be nice. Chinese tea is great. I really like your tea set. Where did you get it? 谢谢你,茶就行,中国茶很好喝. 我特别喜欢 你的茶具,在哪里买的?B: oh, there is a supermarket not far from here. But there is also a tea house around the corner, where you can get tea and a tea set as well. 离这里不远有家超市.街角有个茶叶店,那 儿也有茶叶和茶具卖.L: oh yeah, I saw the tea house the other day. I think I might go and have a look sometime. It's a nice neighborhood here. 哦, 对,前两天我见过那个茶具店,可能过两 天去看看.我觉得这里的居住环境还不错.B: you are right about that. It's quiet and very convenient. You can get to the bus and the subway stations within ten minutes'walk. There's a grocery store, a book store, a gym, and many restaurants along the street. 没错,这里很安静,而且特别方便,去
Sometimes life presents us situations that we cannot change, we must just face them and accept things the way they are. 有时候生活会给我们一些无法改变的难题,我们只能选择面对和接受这一切。Everyone has darkness in their lives,but without the shadows we wouldn't know we were standing in the light每个人的生活里都有阴影,但若没有这些阴影,又如何能知道我们正站在光里。Pains make you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser. So thank the past for a better future. 伤痛让你更坚强,眼泪让你更勇敢,心碎让你更明智,所以,感谢过去,给我们带来更好的未来。I began learning long ago that those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.我很久以前就认识到,最快乐的人是为别 人做最多事的人。We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.索取是为了活着,而活着是为了奉献。Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, &What’s in it for me?&成功的人总是找机会帮助别人。而不成功 的人总是会问:“我能从中得到什么好 处?”Don't let them inDon't let them seeBe the good girlYou always had to beConceal, don't feelDon't let them knowWell, now they knowLet it go【加油】
B: It's a lovely day, isn't it? 今天天气不错,是吧?L: Yeah, and most excitingly, I met the girl living under me today. She's really nice. 嗯,而且令人激动的是,我今天见到了楼下的女孩!我觉得她人很好。B: Is she American? 她是美国人吗?L: Yeah, and most importantly, she's single! Man, I could tell from the moment I saw her, she's the girl of my dreams! 是的。关键是,她还是单身!天啊,我第一眼看 到她时,就知道她是我梦中期待的女孩。B: So I take it you two are hitting it off? I know it's very convenient to be in a relationship with your neighbor, but what if you break up? 你不是说你爱上她了吧?我知道和邻居谈恋爱很方便,可是万一你们两个分手了怎么办?L: I don't know. I am not really worried about that. I don't wanna lose before even starting. Besides I think the other two American guys have also fallen for her. 不知道,我倒不担心这个,我不想还没开始就放弃,而且我觉得还有2个美国人对她也有意思。B: Sounds like you've got some competition. You made a move already? 听起来竞争还挺激烈的。你开始采取行动了吗?L: Not yet. But I am thinking of inviting her to dinner sometime. I know some good restaurants nearby. 还没有。我在想哪天请她吃个饭,周围有家 不错的餐馆。B: That's nice. Having been here
—What? 怎么了?—You know what 你心知肚明。—Take it easy. Nothing's happened. 别紧张,我们没事。—No, something's happened. You just ain't done anything about it. 一定有事,只是还没做出来—Shit, man. l didn't want for this to happen. 糟糕。我也不希望发生这种事。— -Come on.
拜托。—l tried for it not to. Navy's got rules about it...but it's like this force and it's got ahold of me. l love her. 我一直在忍,军规很严,不过我管不了自己。 我爱她—B, you and l both know that Kara Wade...is being groomed by the Navy. She's a poster girl, you know? She went to the right schools, got the right background, connections. lf any woman is gonna rise to the top of this business, it's gonna be her. 卡莉受到海军的 大力栽培。她是完美的女军官,成绩优异、背景良好又有人脉关系。她有一天会成为高阶将领。—l agree. 我同意。—And you're in a perfect position...to mess all that up. So l hope that your love is powerful. 你可能会毁了她的美好前途。我只希望你的爱能克服这一切。
……—Wow. Beautiful. Now, do you guys have it so easy. 好美哦。你们真的很幸运。—Yeah? How's that?
-怎么说?—Henry meets a girl, like he does. 亨利永远不愁泡不到美眉。—Absolutely. 没错。
Mary: Hi, Larry, how was your weekend? 嘿,拉里,周末过得怎么样?Larry: Not bad. We had a get-together with friends from college. I haven't seen many of them since gradution. How about you? 挺不错的,我和大学同学聚会了,其中好多人毕业后我就没见过。你呢?M: Great. I hung out with Jo all day shopping, and then went out for dinner together. 挺好的。我个乔一起过的,我们俩先去逛了 商场,然后一起吃了晚饭。L: Sounds a good weekend. You know it always amazes me that two people as different as you and Jo can become such close friends. 听起来不错。你知道吗,我一直觉得你和乔差别那么大还能成为好朋友感到特别不可思议。M: Yeah, I never thought we could be good friends either. We have our differences. She's more outgoing and active while I am more quiet and reversed, but we still get along extremely well. We can talk for hours about anything. 嗯,我也没有想到我们俩能成为好朋友。我 们两个之间有很多不同,她更外向,做事也 更积极,而我更内向安静。可是我们俩在一 起的时候相处非常好,我们能聊各种话题,一聊就是几个小时。L: That's great. I know people who can't stand each other for even five minutes. 真好,我知道有的人在一起5分钟就无法忍受对方了。M: When Jo and I are together, we argue a lot, but that's also part of
The more difficult roads often have the most beautiful scenery. Be grateful for your experiences, no matter how tough. 路越艰难,风景越美,无论如何,感谢经历。Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. 成功不是终点,失败也并非末日,最重要的是继续前进的勇气。 Your only task is to know deeply in your soul -- in that unshakeable place that isn't rattled by rejection and loss and ego -- that you are worthy of interest.你唯一的任务就是不断去了解自己的灵魂。你不该让拒绝、失去和自我占据那个不可撼动的领域,这样你才值得被喜欢。One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. 有一天 当你从梦中醒来,你会发现一直想做的事 却再也没时间去做了。现在就去做吧!Each step is very much like a little success on its own and little successes do add up.每一步都是一次小小的成功, 而小成功就能汇集成大成功。Anywhere you are, I am near. Anywhere you go, I'll be there. 不论你去哪儿,我都会在那里 And I'm gonna be here forever more. 我会在你身边,比永远更远 Every single promise I keep. 我会信守我的每一个承诺 Cause what kind of guy would I be. 因为如果我在你最需要我的时候离去 If I was to leave when you need me most
L: Hey, Mary, what's up? 嗯,玛丽,最近怎么样?M: Not much. Last night I met this great guy at the bar and we had such a wonderful time that we decided to meet again tonight. 还行吧,昨天晚上在酒吧里遇到一个特别好的人,我们玩得非常开心,于是决定今天晚上再见一面。L: Oh, that's exciting. What's this guy like? Is he hot? 哦,真不错。这个人长什么样啊,帅吗?M: Well, I ddin't think so at first. But as we started talking, I found he's extremely funny and witty. I couldn't stop laughing at his jokes! We have so much in common. We like the same teams, music, and most amazingly, we both love Chinese food! I have the feeling that we are going to be great friends. 我刚开始的时候不觉的,可是聊起天来,我发现他特别风趣诙谐,他讲的笑话让我笑得不停。而且我们还有很多共同点,我们喜 欢相同的运动队,相同的音乐,最不可思议 的是,我们都喜欢中国菜?我觉得我们会成 为很好的朋友的。L: It seems you two are a good match. What qualities do you look for in a friend? 看来你们俩还挺般配的。你找朋友时注重 什么品质呢?M: There's nothing definite I think. I don't have a list or anything, but when I first meet somebody, I can usually tell whether or not that person is going to be a good friend. It seems
—I don't trust her. 我不相信她。—It's film noir.这是部黑色电影。—A woman telephoned me shortly after this thing was delivered.一个女人在东西送到后给我打了电话。—What else was there?还有什么吗?—Why are detective movies always in black and white?为什么侦探电影永远是黑白的?—Black and white's a different world.黑与白本来就是不同的世界。—I love it.我喜欢它—Hmm, I don't know,I see it a black and white movie on TV, and I think something's broken.我不知道。要是我看见电视上放黑白电影,我就觉得零件是不是坏了。—You're kidding, right?你开玩笑的对吧?—You know where this picture was taken?你知道照片是哪拍的吗?—I haven't the slightest idea.我一点概念都没有。—I had you goin' for a minute, didn't I?我差点就唬住你了,对吧?—Why's it make you so nervous, the idea that I might not like something as much as you do?我喜欢一件东西的程度和你不同,怎么会让你紧张。—I just want to make sure that we have stuff in common, ya know?我只是想确定我们有共同点。—Mm-hmm. It's great to have things in common.有共同点是好的—But if people match up too much, then there aren't any surprises.但是如果太相似了,就没有惊喜了。—Yeah, that'd be pretty dull.是啊!那就太无聊了。—And I don't think you
So what are dreams? They are what makes you happy, even when you are just trying. 梦想是什么,梦想就是一种让 你感到坚持就是幸福的东西。 Stop comparing ourself to others. We're on a unique path. 不要和别人比 较,我们都是独一无二的。 In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. 生活中的每件事都可以用三个字总 结:会过去。Do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone? 难道你不想冒一次险么?难道你想等你老了,再后悔莫及孤老而终么?Remember, there is no such thing as failure. There is only education. 记住! 没有真正的失败,只是成长教育而已。You need to know things the others don't know,It's what no one knows about you that allows you to know yourself.你需要知道别人不了解的事情。使人了解自己的正是那些不能为外人道的事情。And I'll be so alone without you 没有你在身边我很孤单 maybe you'll be lonesome too 也许你也 和我一样寂寞Fly the ocean in a silver plane 乘着银色 飞机飞跃海洋 See the jungle when it's wet with rain 望着正是雨季时的丛林 Just remember till you're home again 回 忆着一切只到你归来 You belong to me 你属于我【加油!Believe in yourself. you can make it. I believe in you】
You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you。 你不会意识到你有多在乎某人,直到他们 不再在乎你了。A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it. 破碎了的感情就像破碎了的镜子,让它就 这样破碎掉总比伤害自己去修复它好。Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him. 没有什么比意识到对你来说他是一切,但你对他来说却毫无意义这样的现实更让人伤心的了。It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye. 说你好只要几秒钟,说再见却要永远。Take away love and our earth is a tomb. 离开了爱我们的地球就是一个坟墓。The heart was made to be broken. 心就是用来受伤的。Do you ever feel like a plastic bag,   你可曾感到自己如同空中的塑料袋?   drifting through the wind   随风浪迹天涯   wanting to start again?   想要重新开始?   Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin   你又可曾感到自己单薄得如纸般脆弱   like a house of cards, 如同纸牌搭成的房子 one blow from caving in?   只要轻轻一吹全世界都会崩塌。 Do you ever feel already buried deep? 你可曾感到自己被深埋地下   6 feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing   在地狱中撕声呐喊 却没有人能听到你的声音【加油!BELIEVE】
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 wind什么意思 的文章

随机推荐