下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 19:13:22|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:【精品】[2013秋]外研版(三起)三下《unit 1 we fly kites in spring》word教案.DOC
官方公共微信阅读短文,选择正确答案。 Springiscoming.Itiswarmandfoggy.Thedaysgetlongerandthetreesturngreen.Children oftengocyclingandrowinginthepark.Sometimestheyflykites(六年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读短文,选择正确答案。 Springiscoming.Itiswarmandfoggy.Thedaysgetlongerandthetreesturngreen.Children oftengocyclingandrowinginthepark.Sometimestheyflykites(六年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读短文,选择正确答案。 Springiscoming.Itiswarmandfoggy.Thedaysgetlongerandthetreesturngreen.Children oftengocyclingandrowinginthepark.Sometimestheyflykites(六年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读短文,选择正确答案。
&&&&& Spring&is&coming.&It&is&warm&and&foggy.&The&days&get&longer&and&the&trees&turn&green.&Children often&go&cycling&and&rowing&in&the&park.&Sometimes&they&fly&kites&in&the&countryside.&&&&& In&spring&morning,&the&red&sun&is&rising,&the&air&is&fresh,&the&birds&are&singing.&What&a&nice&morning!&It&is&the&best&time&to&study.&You&can&read&English&or&Chinese. You&also&can&do&some&exercise,&because&it&can&help&you&keep&healthy.&&&&& Please&get&up&early&every&morning&in&spring.&I&hope&you&study&better&and&make&progress&every day!&
1.&The&days&get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&spring.
A. short&&&&&&&&&B. long&&&&&&&&&&C. longer
2.&Children&often&go&cycling&and&&&&&&&&& &&&&&in&the&park.&
A.&rowing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&rowwing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&row
3.&In&spring&morning,&&&&&&&&&&&&& &is&fresh.
A.&the&air&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&the&sun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&the&grass
4.&In&spring&morning,&I&can&read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&or&Chinese.
A. Japanese&&&&&&&B. English&&&&&&&&C. english&
5. It&can&keep&you&healthy,&if&you&can&do&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&
A.&sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&morning&exercise&&&&&&&&&&&C.&homework
阅读答案:
1-5&&C& A& A& B& B
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当前位置:
>>>看图选答语。()1. What do you do in spring?A. We play foot..
看图选答语。
(&&&&&&)1. What do you do in spring?
A. We play football.
(&&&&&&)2. What do you do in summer?
B. We fly kites.
(&&&&&&)3. What do you do in autumn?
C. We go swimming.
(&&&&&&)4. What do you do in winter?
D. We play table tennis.
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:期末题
1. B &&2. C& &3. A&& 4. D
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“看图选答语。()1. What do you do in spring?A. We play foot..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“看图选答语。()1. What do you do in spring?A. We play foot..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 exciting 的文章

随机推荐