myfirst name什么意思 is. jasper这篇短文的意思

当前位置:
>>>根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。Hello. My name is Michael. I a..
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
  Hello. My name is Michael. I am an American boy. I'm in Class 5, Grade 1.I have a good friend. His name is Wang Wei. We are in the same class. There arefifty students in our class. We have a nice classroom. It is big and bright(明亮的). There are some flowers on the window. There is a Stamp Collection Show on the wall. There is a blackboard in the front of our classroom. There is amap of China on the front wall. There is a football and a basketball on the floor.We often play them after school. Our English teacher is Mr. King. Our Chinese teacher is Miss Chen. They are good teachers and also our good friends.
1. Michael is from _____.
A. England&&&&&&&&&&&& B. America&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Canada
2. There are _____ desks and chairs in the classroom.
A. forty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. sixty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. fifty
3. The map of China is _____.&
A. on the back wall&&&&&& B. on the front wall&&&&&&&&C. on the floor
4. _____ teaches us English.
A. Mr. King&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Michael&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Miss Chen
5. _____ are good friends.
A. Wang Wei and I&& B. The teachers and the students&& C. Both A and B
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:福建省期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。Hello. My name is Michael. I a..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。Hello. My name is Michael. I a..”考查相似的试题有:
1407011569933154067642185298272774阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容回答问题。 My name is Jeff._百度知道
阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容回答问题。 My name is Jeff.
阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容回答问题。
classroom.
classroom.
classmates
classroom, too.
classroom.
much.1.Who
Jeff?2.What
about?3.What’s
classroom?4.How
classroom?5.What
提问者采纳
Jeff is an English student living in China.Jeff is talking about his classroom.There is a clock on the back wall of the classroom.There are sixteen desks(1大15小) in the classroom.&It& refers to Jeff's classroom.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阅读短文,并根据短文内容完成下列各题。 Hello! My name is Maddy. Im a boy. I have a brother and a sister. I am younger than my brother. I am older than my s(五年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读短文,并根据短文内容完成下列各题。 Hello! My name is Maddy. Im a boy. I have a brother and a sister. I am younger than my brother. I am older than my s(五年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读短文,并根据短文内容完成下列各题。 Hello! My name is Maddy. Im a boy. I have a brother and a sister. I am younger than my brother. I am older than my s(五年级英语)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读短文,并根据短文内容完成下列各题。
&&&&& Hello! My name is Maddy. I'm a boy. I have a brother and a sister. I am younger than my brother. I am older than my sister. I live in Canada. My grandfather lives in the U. S. 1. What's the author's (作者的) name? ________________________________________________2. Is Maddy older than his brother? ________________________________________________3. Is his sister younger than him? ________________________________________________4. Where does Maddy live? ________________________________________________5. Does his grandfather live in the U. S.?________________________________________________
阅读答案:
1. Maddy. 或His name is Maddy. 2. No, he isn't. 3. Yes, she is. 4. He lives in Canada. 5. Yes, he does.答案不唯一
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)解析试题背后的真相
当前位置: >
> 根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空一词。 Hello, everyone! My name is Wang Haibo....
根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空一词。
&&&& Hello, everyone! My name is Wang Haibo. My English name is Daniel. I live in Yibin. &&&& Look! This is my school. It is called Yuejiang Secondary School. It is an old school, but it is very big and nice. There are a lot of trees and flowers in it. And the teachers and students are all very nice. I likemy school very much. &&&& There is a big playground in our school. On Mondays and Wednesdays, I like playing football there with &my &good& friends. But on &Tuesdays and& Thursdays I go to the& Reading Club after school. I like reading books. I can learn a lot from the books. Do you like reading?
1. Wang Haibo's ________ ________ is Daniel. 2. Yuejiang Secondary School is an ________ ________. 3. The school is very&nice because there are many ________ and ________ in it. 4. Daniel plays football every ________ and ________. 5. Daniel likes ________ and playing ________.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1. English name&&& 2. old school 3. trees, flowers 4. Monday, Wednesday 5. reading, football
马上分享给同学
据好范本试题专家分析,试题“根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空一词。 Hello, everyone! My n..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空一词。 Hello, everyone! My name is Wang Hai...”相似的试题有:
查阅次数试题题文
Copyright & & & &All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&

我要回帖

更多关于 first name什么意思 的文章

随机推荐