英语高考短文改错专练。Today is sunday,I have been studying all long。……

高考英语短文改错选编练习[嘉兴英语网]
Loading... Please wait...
◇您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文:高考英语短文改错选编练习
高考英语短文改错选编练习
英语短文改错练习(01) 01 Last Sunday I saw the worst storm in years. It camesudden and went on for over three hours. After lunch, I 76. __went into my room to have a rest. The air was hotter, and 77. ____all is quiet. Then a strong wind started to blow into my 78. ____room. Pieces of paper on my desk flew high into the air 79. _______and some flew out the open window. As I ran out to catch 80. _______them, big drop of rain began to fall. When I came back 81. _______into house, it was raining harder and harder. I tried 82. _______very hard to close the window. Then I heard a loudly 83. _______crashing(碰撞的)sound from the back of the house. When I ran 84. ____out to find that a big tree had fallen down and broke the 85. ___top of the back room. 02 I have been planning to join in our college basketball team 76. ______next year, so now I am spending as more time as I can 77. _______with other people who likes to play. They are teaching 78. _______me the most important rules and technologies of the game, 79. _______and I am getting the better all the time. We have a 80. _______neighborhood team that play against other teams in the area. 81. _______One of my neighbors is helping rest of us 82. _______improved our skills. Tonight we are playing against 83. _______one of the best teams in the city, and I think we can 84. _______beat them if we won't make any mistakes. 85. _______3Fang Tong is 34 years old, an actor, director and teacher ofBeijing Opera Theatre. Most of his students are from other part of 76. ___China and have come to Beijing at a very young age of sixteen 77. _______or seventeen. He hopes create an environment for his students 78. _______that it is much more relaxing than the one he used to 79. _______study in. He thought that an actor should relax himself when 80. _______performing. Yet his students deep respect him and he 81. _______never needs to raise his voice in order to be hearing. 82. _______For his opinion, actors should go on even when they 83. _______feel they have made a mistake in their performances 84. _______because the moment is already gone but people can never 85. _______be back to it. . . So art is always changing and developing. 4Today is Sunday, I have been studying all day long. On the 76. _______morning, I had a dry breakfast. We have no water to drink because 77. ____the water supplcut off. The water had come back in 78.__the evening. I did math then. I didn't stop after 12 o'clock. After a 79. _____short lunch I had the break. Then I went to my Sunday English Class80.___After a long and tired class for more than two hours, I got 81. _______to home. Some work had been done but some hadn't. I must 82. _______review all my subject such as the Sciences, the Humanities, 83. _______which include Chinese, English, Politics and History as 84. _______well. That's terribly! Especially when there was no water. 85. _______5I was recent told that listening to loud music is gradually 76. _______making people hard of hearing. I'm sure it has already been 77. _______happened to my neighbor. For years she has turned a deaf 78. _______ear to my requests to turn her radio down. When she gave a 79. _______party she isn't have to invite the rest of the street. Everyone 80. _______can dance in her music in his own room. Now a scientist has 81. _______discovered a certain electronic sounds have strange effects on 82. _______rats. He declares they break down, almost paralyze(瘫) with 83. _______legs trembled. Then it is simply a matter of throwing them 84. _______out by their tail. I wonder if the same thing will happen to 85. _______my neighbor someday. 6Dear Ralph,I'm a senior student. I have be in love with a boy for three 76. _______years. But he is a shy boy, so I wrote him a letter firstly 77. _______to express my feeling. And he wrote back. In his letter 78. _______he said, "We are students. Our task is study. Let us wait 79. _______to see until we have any chance after graduation." So 80. _______after graduation I telephoned to him, asking him about 81. _______go out . But he said he didn't want to. He just 82. _______wanted to sleep and watched TV. 83. _______What do you think I should do Do you think 84. _______I should continue to love him and give up 85. _______Sheila7Before leaving the class, the teacher, Miss White,said to her class, "Don't leave yourseats. Read your books on yourselves. You 76. _______would study hard and be good students. " As soon 77______as the teacher went away, the classroom becoming 78_______noisy. One boy drew a picture of the teacher 79_______on the blackboard. Another boy began to make face 80_____just to make the other students to laugh. The boy 81______put his finger close to his mouth and tell the 82______class that Miss White is coming back. All the 83______students sat down their seats and the classroom 84______became quiet again. The door open and in came Miss White. 85_____176. sudden--suddenly 77. hotter---hot 78. is--was 79. √ 80. out--out of 81. drop―drops 82. house前加the 83. loudly---loud 84. 去掉when 85. broke--broken276. 去掉in 77. more → much 78. likes → like 79. technologies → techniques 80. 去掉the 81. play → plays 82. rest前加the 83. improved → improve 84. √ 85. won't → don't376. part- parts 77. a-the 78. hope∧to 79. 去掉 it 80. thought-thinks 81. deep-deeply 82. hearing-heard 83. For-In 84. √ 85. but-and476. On→In 77. have→had 78. 在cut前加上been 79. after→until 80. the→a 81. tired→tiring 827. 去掉to 83. subject→subjects 84. 正确 85. terribly→ terrible576.recently 77 去掉been 78 正确 79 gave---gives 80 isn't---doesn't 81 in---to 82 去掉a 83 with后加their 84 trembled---trembling 85 tail---tails676. be--been 77. firstly--first 78. feeling--feelings 79. 加to 80. until-- if / whether 81. 去掉to 82. go--going 83. watched--watch 84. 对 85. and―or776 on-by 77 would-should 78 becoming-became 79 √ 80 face-faces81 to 82 tell-told 83 is-was 84 down-down on 85 open-opened英语短文改错练习(02)1Once there lived a boy was very fond of 76________reading. But he was so poor to buy any 77________books. So he had to borrow them from a rich man 78________lived far away. The boy always tried 79________hard to finish read the books and returned 80________them to the owner within the giving time. So 81________the rich man was ready lending him any of the 82________books he wanted them. In this way he read a lot 83________and late became a well-known writer of his time. 84________However, the rich man's son who didn't like to study remained a man with a little knowledge. 85________2Our four-years-old son came into the house 76________proudly to showed me a caterpillar(毛毛虫)that was 77________crawling up his arm. Trying hard to hiding my 78________nauseating feeling(掩饰我的恶心), I said, "Mark, 79________why don't you take them back outside Its mother 80________will be looking for it, but it will miss its mother. " 81________I was feeling rather pleasing at the way I had 82________handled the situation. And a few minutes 83________later Mark returned back to the house with two 84________caterpillars and said excitedly , "Look, I founded the mother!" 85________32001NMETLike most of my schoolmates, I have neither brothers nor 76________sisters---in any other words, I am an only child. My parents 77________love me dearly of course and will do all they can make sure 78________that I get a good education. They did not want me to do 79________ they want me to devote all my time to 80________my studies so that I'll get good marks in all my subject. We 81________may be one family and live under a same roof, but we do 82________not seem to get much time to talk about together. It looks 83________as if my parents treat me as a visitor and a guest. Do they 84________really understand their own daughter What things are in other homes , I wonder. 85________4March22nd , Tuesday , cloudy I watch TV until nearly 12 o clock, so I could not 76________go over my lessons. This morning I got up very late 77________that I had to hurry school without breakfast yet I 78________was late of the first class . When I entered the 79________classroom, the maths teacher had to stop explaining 80________an important problem, and all the eyes fixed upon 81________me . My face turned to red. Something even worse 82________happened to me in the English class. The teacher askedme to recite the text, but I could speak nothing but 83________Sorry , as I did not spend any time preparing my lessons . 84________The teacher looked at me with his coldly eyes, I stood 85________at my bench without daring to raise my head . What a terrible day I had! I will never do anything like this. 5A king liked to write stories. One day, the king showed some his stories 76________with a famous writer. The writer said that 77________these stories were bad. The king get angry 78________with him and sent him to the prison. After 79________one time the king felt pity for the writer 80________and set him freely. When the writer was 81________out prison, again the king showed him 82________some stories and asked how he thought them. 83________The writer turned into the soldiers and said, 84________"Take me back prison. " 85________6At beginning of term I 76________introduced my teacher for my parents. 77________Our teacher Mr. Wang asked my parents of my 78________summer holiday. To my parents' opinion 79________I have a good time with my classmates. 80________I told my teacher that I had finished 81________homeworks at home. Then I helped 82________my father in the farm. We went on 83________work by the lights of the tractors . 84________Father had only two and three young men 85________working for him at harvest time. 7Time flies as an arrow. I'm already in the second half 76________of senior grade 3 before I realized it. It is only a little more 77________than three months before I graduate middle school. At 78________the present, I'm busy reviewing my lessons in order to 79________take the college entrance examination. I hope to go to 80________Beijing University, that is one of the best universities not 81________only in China but also in the world. I'll try my best to turn 82________my dream to reality. Most of my classmates are also 83________studying very hard to realize our wishes. I do believe 84________everyone will be able to enter a very good university and college 85________176 boy-boy who 77 so-too 78 √ 9 lived-who lived 80 read-reading 81 giving-given 82 lending-to lend 83 them 84 late-later 85 a276 years-year 77 showed-show 78 hiding-hide 79 √ 80them-it 81 but-and 82 pleasing-pleased 83 And-But 84 drop "back" 85 founded-found376 √ 77 any 78 can Ccan to 79 did-do 80 family-home 81 subject-subjects 82 a Cthe 83 about 84 and-or 85 homes-families 476. watch--watched 77.very---so 78.hurry后加to 79.of--for 80. √81.eyes后加were 82.to 去掉 83.speak--say 84.as--for 85.coldly--cold.576some→some of 77 with →to 78 get →got 79 the 80 √81 freely →free 82 out→ out of 83 thought→ thought of 84 into→ to 85 back→ back to676 At→ At the 77 for→ to 78 of→ about 79 To→ In 80 have→ had 81 √ 82 homeworks→ homework 83 in→ on 84 work→ working 85 and→ or776As―like 77.realized-realize 78.graduate∧ from 79.the 80 examinations81.that―which 82 √ 83 to―into 84 our―their 85 and--or英语短文改错练习(03)1Once, lately at night, an Englishman came out 76_________of his room into a passage of the hotel and ask 77_________the servant to bring her a glass of water. The servant 78_________did as he asked. The Englishman reentered his room, 79_________and a few minutes later he came into the passage again 80_________and once more asked the servant a glass of water. 81_________Every a few minutes the Englishman would come out 82_________of his room and repeated his request. After a half hour 83_________the astonishing servant decided to ask the man what 84_________he was doing with the water. "Nothing," answered he 85_________calmly. "It's simply that the room is on fire.2I gave my housekeeper an old pair trousers to wash 76_________and went in the study to read. My housekeeper usually 77_________looks through my pocket before wash my clothes, 78_________but for some reasons she failed to do so this 79_________time. As I was reading, I suddenly remember that 80_________there was a five-pounds note in the back pocket of 81_________the trousers I had told her to wash it. I dropped 82_________my book and rushed into the bathroom, and it is too 83_________late. My housekeeper says that my trousers had been 84_________in the washing machine for fifteen minutes already. 85_________3One afternoon on April, 1912 , a new ship set off from 76_________England to America on it first trip .It was one of the 77_________largest and first ship at that time. 78_________It was cold, but the ship was pleasant and people are 79_________enjoying themselves. The next day was even cold. People 80_________could see icebergs here or there. It was night, suddenly, 81_________the man on watch shouting "Look out! Iceberg!" 82_________It was too late, a ship hit the iceberg and came to a 83_________stop, there that was a very big hole in the ship and water 84_________began to come. Slowly the ship started to go down. 85_________4I've a friend who has a big police dog is named Jack. 76_________Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack a long walk in 77_________the park. Jack likes these walks in the park very well. 78_________One Sunday a young man dropped in my friend. He stayed 79_________a long time. He talked and talked. Soon it was the time for my 80_________friend to take Jack for his walk, but the visitor still sat talking 81_________Jack became worried his walk in the park. He walked 82_________around the room several times but then he sat right in 83_________front of the visitor and looked him. But the visitor paid 84_________ none attention. He continued talking. Finally Jack could 85_________stand it no longer. He hold the visitor's hat in his mouth.5June 12,Sunday FineToday is Sunday, I didn't get up early as usually. In the 76_________morning after I finished my homework, I do some washing. 77_________Then I telephoned one of my classmate and invited him 78_________to see a film. And unfortunately, when we got to the cine- 79_________ma at3:00 p.m. we found all the tickets had sold out. 80_________Then we went back to school and played the football. 81. _________After this, when we were about to go home ,we saw our 82. _________English teacher, Mr. Wang, coming into the school gateHe told us we have made great progress in English. this term 83_________He also suggested that we should read more and wrote more. 84_________We promised him that we would listen his advice. 85_________6In autumn of 1935,when I was a young man, I was 76_________traveling in the north of Indian. One evening, 77_________after hunting in the forest all day, I was returning 78_________to the place which I had put up my tent. It was getting 79_________dark, but I was walking along a road. Suddenly I saw 80_________two eye glaring at me from among the trees. 81_________What can I do Should I jump into the river and 82_________help to save my life by swimming I looked at the right. 83_________In the river there had a big crocodile waiting to 84_________welcome me with its mouth was wide open. 85_________7Cats are animals of habit. They like to go to sleep 76_________about same time every day and for a certain length of time. They 77_________seem to have natural clock inside them that tells them 78_________when sleeping. Besides their regular sleep, cats take naps(打盹) 79_________Some scientists think that people should also take cat nap. The 80_________habit would do good for people's health. 81_________Cat naps helped build up energy in the body. 82_________Since cats have moods(情绪) like these of people, 83_________scientists believe that people can improve their moods with 84_________Cat-napping. People might become more happier and more active. 85_________176 lately-late 77 ask-asked 78 her-him 79 he-he was 80 and-but 81 servant-servant for 82 a 83 repeated-repeat 84 astonishing-astonished 85 right276 pair-pair of 77 in-into 78 wash-washing 79 reasons-reason 80 remember-remembered81 pounds-pound 82 it 83is-was 84 says-said 85 right376 on→in 77 it→its 78 ship→ships 79 are→were 80 cold→colder 81 or→and 82 shouting→shouted 83 a→the 84 that 85 come→come in476 is 77 Jack→Jack for 78 well→much 79 in→in on 80 He→They81 right 82 worried→worried about 83but→and 84 looked→looked at 85 none→no576 usually---usual 77. do→did 78. classmate ---classmates 79. And ---But 80.had∧ been 81. the 去掉 82. correct 83. have---had 84. wrote---write 85. listen---take/follow676 In-In the 77 Indian-India 78 right 79 in ∧which 80 but-and 81eye Ceyes 82 can Ccould 83 at Cto 84 had-was 85 was776 right 77 same-the same 78 have-have a 79 sleeping-to sleep 80 nap-naps 81 for Cto 82 helped-help 83 these-those 84 with-by 85 more英语短文改错练习(04)1A MAN shot two students died and wounded 76. five other at an Australian university on Monday, 77. after he was overpowered by classmates of the victims 78. (受害者)The two dead were both male of 79. Asian-appearance in his early 20s. The others 80. have being treated for minor(未成年的)injuries. 81. The man, in his mid-30s and of Asian appearance, 82. was seized several students in 83. classroom at Monash University, Melbourne 84. and was late arrested. 85. 2When I first learned to write in English , I ran into much 76.______difficulties .The main problem was in that I always thought 77.______in Chinese and tried to translate anything into English. 78.______My teacher advised me to keep my diary. I followed her 79.______advice and should put down 100 words or so each day. 80.______Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself on paper as I was 81.______learning to express me in simple English. One day I wrote 82.______a little story and showed to my teacher. He liked it 83.______very much and reads it to the class. All said the story was 84.______a good one. Their word were a great encouragement to me . 85.______3Dear Xiaohua,It is four days since Mother accepted the operation. 76. She is feeling much more better. The doctors told me 77. the operation was successful, but because her old age 78. she had to stay in hospital for other two weeks. The 79. doctors also say it was quite necessary for her to 80. do so. We expect to get a full report in two and three 81. days. Please tell the good news to the rest of family 82. as soon as possible. You needn't to come here. I'm 83. able to look after Mother by myself. You'd better 84. send flowers to Mother. She will feel happily. 85. Yours,Xiaohui4Tom had retired and lived lonely a long 76________way from town. He hardly never left his home. But 77________one day he went to town buy some things in the 78________market, and after he had bought it , he went 79________into a restaurant and sit down at a table by himself. 80________When he looked around, he saw several old peoples 81________put on glasses before reading their newspapers. So 82________after the lunch he decided to go to a store to buy 83________himself a pair of glasses, either, He walked 84________along a wide street and fast found a store. 85________5My parents were all standing there, shouting at each other. 76.________The word "divorce(离婚)" was repeated and broke my heart each time.I had trapped between them and didn't know what to do. 77.________A million thoughts rushed into my mind, but nothing of them could 78.________ease my feelings. I rushed back to my room, seated down in 79.________silence and stared out of the window. The leaves were floating in air. 80._____ _They struggled trying to catch the wind and finally they had to fall 81.________on the ground.I knew I was not the only one had gone through this. But82.________must learn to fight against this. Later in the day I took up with a pen 83.________and wrote down "It is until I take a step back and look at my family 84.________that I can really appreciate this thing has helped me grow strong and 85.________mature(成熟)."6When I think about the people have influenced 76.___________me most in life, my parents, my brother or some 77.___________friends come to mind. From my young age through 78.___________the beginning of my adult lives my parents have been 79.___________the biggest of influence on me. They were taught 80.___________me everything I needed to know about take care of myself. 81.___________They taught me what to work and speak, and 82.___________most important gave my first morals. Everything I am83.___________started with my parents. Not only has my parents 84.___________and friends influenced me, also my role-models. 85.___________7Dear editor,In the past my hometown was used to be a beautiful place. 76.________Thick trees and green grass could be seen in everywhere. In 77.________order to build house and grow more crops, people cut down 78.________more and more trees. With time went on, the whole forest was 79.________almost destroyed. Gradually the green hills have changed into 80.________wasteland. As a result, sandstorms struck us now and then, from 81.________which we suffer a lot. However, I do hope all the people should 82.________realize the terribly result of not caring about our environment. 83.________What's more, they should take good care of the forests and plant 84.________trees instead cutting them down to improve our living conditions. 85.________176. died-dead 77. other--others 78. after--before 79. male--males 80. his--their 81.have―are 82. √ 83. by 84. ∧a 85. later 276,√ 77,many―much 78,anything--everything 79,my―a 80,should81,talk--talking 82,me--myself 83,∧it 84,reads--read 85,word--words376. received 77. 去掉more 78. of 79. another 80. said 81. or 82. ∧ the 83. 去掉to 84. √ 85. happy476. Lonely→alone 77. never→ever 78. ∧ to 79. it→them80. sit→sat 81.peoples→people 82. √ 83. the 84. either→too 85. fast→quickly576.all→both77.had→was78.nothing→none79.seated→sat或后加myself80.air前加the81.and→but82.had前加who83.去掉with84.until前加not85.√676.have前加who 77. or→and 78. √ 79. lives→life 80. were81. take→taking 82. what→how 83. important→importantly 84. has→have 85. also→but also776.去掉was77.去掉in78.house→houses79.With→As或went →going80.√81.struck→strike82.However→So83.terribly→terrible84.they→we85.instead后加of176. died―dead 77. other--others 78. after--before 79. male--males 80. his--their 81.have―are 82. √ 83. by 84. ∧a 85. later 276,√ 77,many―much 78,anything--everything 79,my―a 80,should81,talk--talking 82,me--myself 83,∧it 84,reads--read 85,word--words376. received 77. 去掉more 78. of 79. another 80. said 81. or 82. ∧ the 83. 去掉to 84. √ 85. happy476. Lonely→alone 77. never→ever 78. ∧ to 79. it→them80. sit→sat 81.peoples→people 82. √ 83. the 84. either→too 85. fast→quickly576.all→both77.had→was78.nothing→none79.seated→sat或后加myself80.air前加the81.and→but82.had前加who83.去掉with84.until前加not85.√676.have前加who 77. or→and 78. √ 79. lives→life 80. were81. take→taking 82. what→how 83. important→importantly 84. has→have 85. also→but also776.去掉was77.去掉in78.house→houses79.With→As或went →going80.√81.struck→strike82.However→So83.terribly→terrible84.they→we85.instead后加of英语短文改错练习(05)1When I found out that my train would three hours 76.________late, I changed my idea and would get a bus instead. 77.________I was about to rush out of the train station while a 78.________well-dressed old man took me by my arm, "Young 79.________lady," said the gentleman, "Shouldn't you find out 80.________the bus schedule (时刻表) before you rush out catch the 81.________bus " I stared at him with my mouth opened. How did 82.________he read my mind Before I can say a word, he added, 83.________"You see, my train is also running late. A same idea 84.________came to me. But I think a good conversation that can 85.________help pass the time. Before you know it, your train will be there."2Dear Kang Li, I haven't heard you for a long time. How 76._______are you I had just finished the exams. Now I'm 77._______glad I have time to write for you. Our teacher 78._______tells us that China is a big country has the 79._______most population in the world. It's on the other 80._______side of the world. Now the sun is shining bright 81._______here and perhaps you're sleeping in the dark 82._______night . I wish to know anything more about the 83._______Chinese way of living. I wonder at if you can 84._______tell me about it in next letter. Please write soon. 85._______3I visited the zoo yesterday, and I was very 76. unhappy and angry about the things what I saw. 77. The large animals were in small cages. The lion 78. was walking back and forth. It was completelybored. The tiger fell asleep all the afternoon. I see 79. people feeding the fish. They were throwingrices and meat into the pond ,which could 80. kill the fish, but no one tried stop them. 81. When I had the drink at the zoo restaurant, 82. the waiter served me rude. Outside the restaurant, 83. the rubbish bins were full and rubbish wasblowing everywhere. It seems that the zoo 84. doesn't look the animals or the visitors very well. 85. 4Once a man got on a bus for New York. He hid in toilet, because he did not want to pay. 76.________But a passenger saw her. She tapped the person in 77.________front of her on the shoulder and say, "There's a 78.________bum(流浪汉) in the toilet. Tell the bus driver."The message was past from person to person. 79.________But anywhere along the way, it changed. The bus 80.________driver was told that there was a bomb in the toilet.He immediate stopped the bus and telephoned the 81.________police. When the police came in, they told the 82. _______passengers to get off the bus or stay far away. Then 83. _______they closed the highway. This soon caused a 15-miles-long 84. _______traffic jam. Under the help of a dog, the police 85. _______searched for two hours. Of course they found no bomb!5Fang Tong is 34 years old, an actor, director and teacher of Beijing Opera Theatre. Most of his students are from other part of 76. _______China and have come to Beijing at a very young age of sixteen 77. _______or seventeen. He hopes create an environment for his students 78. _______that it is much more relaxing than the one he used to 79. _______study in. He thought that an actor should relax himself when 80. _______performing. Yet his students deep respect him and he 81. _______never needs to raise his voice in order to be hearing. 82. _______For his opinion, actors should go on even when they 83. _______feel they have made a mistake in their performances 84. _______because the moment is already gone but people can never 85. _______be back to it. So art is always changing and developing. 6When I think about the people whom have influenced 76.___________me most in life, my parents, my brother or some 77.___________friends come to mind. From my young age through 78.___________the beginning of my adult lives my parents have been 79.___________the biggest of influence on me. They were taught 80.___________me everything I needed to know about take care of myself. 81.___________They taught me what to work, speak, and 82.___________most important gave my first morals. Everything I am 83.___________started with my parents. Not only has my parents 84.___________and friends influenced me, also my role-models. 85.___________7Dear editor,In the past my hometown was used to be a beautiful place. 76.________Thick trees and green grass could be seen in everywhere. In 77.________order to build house and grow more crops, people cut down 78.________more and more trees. With time went on, the whole forest was 79.________almost destroyed. Gradually the green hills have changed into 80.________wasteland. As a result, sandstorms struck us now and then, from 81.________which we suffer a lot. However, I do hope all the people should 82.________realize the terribly result of not caring about our environment. 83.________What's more, they should take good care of the forests and plant 84.________trees instead cutting them down to improve our living conditions. 85.________176. would后加 be 77. get→ take 78. while → when 79. my→ the 80. √ 81. catch前加 to 82. opened →open 83. can→could 84. A→The 85. 去掉 that 276. heard后加 from 77. had---have 78. for---to 79. has前加that 或which80. most---largest 81. bright---brightly 82. and---but 83. anything---something84. 去掉at 85. √376.把and改为but 77.去掉what或把what改为that/which 78.√ 79.把see改为saw 80.把rices改为rice 81.在tried后面加to 82. 把the改为a或去掉the 83.把rude改为rudely 84.把blowing改为blown 85. 在look后面加after476. in → in the 77. her → him 78. say → said 79. past → passed80. anywhere → somewhere81. immediate → immediately 82. in 83. or → and 84. mile → miles 85. Under → with 576. part→parts 77. a→the 78. hopes后加to 79. 去掉it 80. thought→thinks 81. deep→deeply 82. hearing→heard 83. For→In 84. √ 85. but→and676. whom→who 77. or→and 78. √ 79. lives→life 80. were taught→taught 81. take→taking82. what→how 83. important→importantly 84. has→have 85. also→but also776.去掉was77.去掉in78.house→houses79.With→As或went →going80.√81.struck→strike 82.However→So83.terribly→terrible 84.they→we85.instead后加of176. would后加 be 77. get→ take 78. while → when 79. my→ the 80. √ 81. catch前加 to 82. opened →open 83. can→could 84. A→The 85. 去掉 that 276. heard后加 from 77. had---have 78. for---to 79. has前加that 或which80. most---largest 81. bright---brightly 82. and---but 83. anything---something84. 去掉at 85. √376.把and改为but 77.去掉what或把what改为that/which 78.√ 79.把see改为saw 80.把rices改为rice 81.在tried后面加to 82. 把the改为a或去掉the 83.把rude改为rudely 84.把blowing改为blown 85. 在look后面加after476. in → in the 77. her → him 78. say → said 79. past → passed80. anywhere → somewhere81. immediate → immediately 82. in 83. or → and 84. mile → miles 85. Under → with 576. part→parts 77. a→the 78. hopes后加to 79. 去掉it 80. thought→thinks 81. deep→deeply 82. hearing→heard 83. For→In 84. √ 85. but→and676. whom→who 77. or→and 78. √ 79. lives→life 80. were taught→taught 81. take→taking82. what→how 83. important→importantly 84. has→have 85. also→but also776.去掉was77.去掉in78.house→houses79.With→As或went →going80.√81.struck→strike 82.However→So83.terribly→terrible 84.they→we85.instead后加of英语短文改错练习(06)1When I found out that my train would three hours 76.________late, I changed my idea and would get a bus instead. 77.________I was about to rush out of the train station while a 78.________well-dressed old man took me by my arm, "Young 79.________lady," said the gentleman, "Shouldn't you find out 80.________the bus schedule (时刻表) before you rush out catch the 81.________bus " I stared at him with my mouth opened. How did 82.________he read my mind Before I can say a word, he added, 83.________"You see, my train is also running late. A same idea 84.________came to me. But I think a good conversation that can 85.________help pass the time. Before you know it, your train will be there."2Dear Kang Li,I haven't heard you for a long time. How 76._______are you I had just finished the exams. Now I'm 77._______glad I have time to write for you. Our teacher 78._______tells us that China is a big country has the 79._______most population in the world. It's on the other 80._______side of the world. Now the sun is shining bright 81._______here and perhaps you're sleeping in the dark 82._______night . I wish to know anything more about the 83._______Chinese way of living. I wonder at if you can 84._______tell me about it in next letter. Please write soon. 85._______3I visited the zoo yesterday, and I was very 76. unhappy and angry about the things what I saw. 77. The large animals were in small cages. The lion 78. was walking back and forth. It was completelybored. The tiger fell asleep all the afternoon. I see 79. people feeding the fish. They were throwingrices and meat into the pond ,which could 80. kill the fish, but no one tried stop them. 81. When I had the drink at the zoo restaurant, 82. the waiter served me rude. Outside the restaurant, 83. the rubbish bins were full and rubbish wasblowing everywhere. It seems that the zoo 84. doesn't look the animals or the visitors very well. 85. 4Once a man got on a bus for New York. He hid in toilet, because he did not want to pay. 76.________But a passenger saw her. She tapped the person in 77.________front of her on the shoulder and say, "There's a 78.________bum(流浪汉) in the toilet. Tell the bus driver."The message was past from person to person. 79.________But anywhere along the way, it changed. The bus 80.________driver was told that there was a bomb in the toilet.He immediate stopped the bus and telephoned the 81.________police. When the police came in, they told the 82. _______passengers to get off the bus or stay far away. Then 83. _______they closed the highway. This soon caused a 15-miles-long 84. _______traffic jam. Under the help of a dog, the police 85. _______searched for two hours. Of course they found no bomb!5Fang Tong is 34 years old, an actor, director and teacher of Beijing Opera Theatre. Most of his students are from other part of 76. _______China and have come to Beijing at a very young age of sixteen 77. _______or seventeen. He hopes create an environment for his students 78. _______that it is much more relaxing than the one he used to 79. _______study in. He thought that an actor should relax himself when 80. _______performing. Yet his students deep respect him and he 81. _______never needs to raise his voice in order to be hearing. 82. _______For his opinion, actors should go on even when they 83. _______feel they have made a mistake in their performances 84. _______because the moment is already gone but people can never 85. _______be back to it. So art is always changing and developing. 6When I think about the people whom have influenced 76.___________me most in life, my parents, my brother or some 77.___________friends come to mind. From my young age through 78.___________the beginning of my adult lives my parents have been 79.___________the biggest of influence on me. They were taught 80.___________me everything I needed to know about take care of myself. 81.___________They taught me what to work, speak, and 82.___________most important gave my first morals. Everything I am 83.___________started with my parents. Not only has my parents 84.___________and friends influenced me, also my role-models. 85.___________7Dear editor,In the past my hometown was used to be a beautiful place. 76.________Thick trees and green grass could be seen in everywhere. In 77.________order to build house and grow more crops, people cut down 78.________more and more trees. With time went on, the whole forest was 79.________almost destroyed. Gradually the green hills have changed into 80.________wasteland. As a result, sandstorms struck us now and then, from 81.________which we suffer a lot. However, I do hope all the people should 82.________realize the terribly result of not caring about our environment. 83.________What's more, they should take good care of the forests and plant 84.________trees instead cutting them down to improve our living conditions. 85.________176. would后加 be 77. get→ take 78. while → when 79. my→ the 80. √ 81. catch前加 to 82. opened →open 83. can→could 84. A→The 85. 去掉 that 276. heard后加 from 77. had---have 78. for---to 79. has前加that 或which80. most---largest 81. bright---brightly 82. and---but 83. anything---something84. 去掉at 85. √376.把and改为but 77.去掉what或把what改为that/which 78.√ 79.把see改为saw 80.把rices改为rice 81.在tried后面加to 82. 把the改为a或去掉the 83.把rude改为rudely 84.把blowing改为blown 85. 在look后面加after476. in → in the 77. her → him 78. say → said 79. past → passed80. anywhere → somewhere81. immediate → immediately 82. in 83. or → and 84. mile → miles 85. Under → with 576. part→parts 77. a→the 78. hopes后加to 79. 去掉it 80. thought→thinks 81. deep→deeply 82. hearing→heard 83. For→In 84. √ 85. but→and676. whom→who 77. or→and 78. √ 79. lives→life 80. were taught→taught 81. take→taking82. what→how 83. important→importantly 84. has→have 85. also→but also776.去掉was77.去掉in78.house→houses79.With→As或went →going80.√81.struck→strike 82.However→So83.terribly→terrible 84.they→we85.instead后加of176. would后加 be 77. get→ take 78. while → when 79. my→ the 80. √ 81. catch前加 to 82. opened →open 83. can→could 84. A→The 85. 去掉 that 276. heard后加 from 77. had---have 78. for---to 79. has前加that 或which80. most---largest 81. bright---brightly 82. and---but 83. anything---something84. 去掉at 85. √376.把and改为but 77.去掉what或把what改为that/which 78.√ 79.把see改为saw 80.把rices改为rice 81.在tried后面加to 82. 把the改为a或去掉the 83.把rude改为rudely 84.把blowing改为blown 85. 在look后面加after476. in → in the 77. her → him 78. say → said 79. past → passed80. anywhere → somewhere81. immediate → immediately 82. in 83. or → and 84. mile → miles 85. Under → with 576. part→parts 77. a→the 78. hopes后加to 79. 去掉it 80. thought→thinks 81. deep→deeply 82. hearing→heard 83. For→In 84. √ 85. but→and676. whom→who 77. or→and 78. √ 79. lives→life 80. were taught→taught 81. take→taking82. what→how 83. important→importantly 84. has→have 85. also→but also776.去掉was77.去掉in78.house→houses79.With→As或went →going80.√81.struck→strike 82.However→So83.terribly→terrible 84.they→we85.instead后加of英语短文改错练习(07)1Dear Li Ming,I have received your letter just now. Don't worry about me. 86. ________I'm getting on well with my research works in the lab. But 87. ________to my surprise you say you will give up learn English. 88. _______.The reason is because you have not done well in it recently 89. ________and you have lost interesting. I'm afraid I can't agree with 90. ________you. I know it is not easy to learn English, and English 91. ________is widely used in the world today and it will be important 92. ________tool in their future work. Besides, it is becoming more 93. ________and more important in our daily life. If you study hard, and 94. ________you will succeed. Do remember that where there is a will there 95. ________is a way. I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you. Yours, Liu Dong2Dear Mary,I just read you E-mail today and thanks so much for inviting me on your birthday 76. party on Sunday. I'd like very much take part in, 77. but I had an exam on Monday morning. It is 78. such important an exam that I can't afford to fail 79. it. I'll have to spend all the whole weekend studying 80. and prepare for it. So I'm really sorry that I won't 81. able to come. I'm sure you can understand. Let 82. me take this chance to send you your early wishes 83. Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. 84. And please give my regard to your parents as well. 85. Yours,Lily3Allow me, first of all, on behalf of (代表)my teachersand classmates give a warm welcome to all of 76. you from London. It gave us a great pleasure 77. to have you in our school for a brief visit. You will beglad to see how well we Chinese students are getting 78. along with their English learning. We think it 79. bridge to the friendship between us and the people 80. throughout the outside world. But, you know, there is 81. still some students, most of which are boys of science, 82. learn English with much trouble. So, we hope you would 83. give us some more advice on the language study. 84. Let me wish you a pleasant stay here. May your visit goes 85. successfully.4Before he was a teacher, Bob told me that what he 1._________Would like to do a lawyer when he was at school. 2._________He had worked very hard at his lessons and try to 3._________enter into a famous university, but something unhappy 4._________happened to his family, which made necessary for him 5._________to work for a life. As a young man, he had been a 6._________bus-driver, a dust-man and a salesman. But he spent his 7._________spare times studying and finally became a college 8._________teacher. "Young people," he often said, "full of 9.__________ wishes and hopes after they step into society." 10._________5A thirst bee went to a river to drink, and was carried 76. away by the run water. A kind bird picked a leave off a tree and 77. threw into the water in front of the bee. The bee was able to climb 78. on to the leaf, and brought safely to the land. The bee thanked the 79. bird for its kindness and then flew away. Not long after, the bird was 80. sitting in a branch while a man was aiming his gun at it. But 81. the bee saw what the man was doing. So it flew into the man eye 82. and hurt him. The pain was so great that he was not able to shoot at 83. the bird, and the bird flew away. In the way, the bee whose life had 84. been saved by the bird, and was able to save the life of the bird. 85. 6We don't have to be doctors give somebody first 76._________aid. And we have to know how to do first aid. 77._________If it is quick and correctly given, we can save somebody's life. 78._________Last winter, when Mike was trying to climb to a tree, 79._________he lost his footing and falling off the tree. One of his legs was 80._________bleeding bad. I tried to give him first aid. First I tried 81._________with a cleaned cloth and tied my handkerchief onto the 82._________bleeding point. I asked him to hold up the leg when I run 83._________to call a taxi. He was sent to the hospital in time. 84._________And the doctor praised me at what I had done. 85._________7Visiting a city you have never been before can be 76.___________fun. Finding out information about the city before 77.___________you go and can make the trip more interesting. Most 78.___________cities have a travel office from that you can get many 79.___________useful things. One of the most value things is a map. 80.___________With a map of the city shows its streets, you can 81.___________find your way around. It says about famous places to 82.___________see. It may even give them a short history of the city. 83.___________For example, almost everyone visits New York 84.___________want to go and see the Statue of Liberty. 85.___________186. 去掉have 87. works→work 88. learn→learning 89. because→that 90. interesting→interest91. and but 92. important前加an 93. their→your 94. 去掉and 95. √ 276. to 77. to 78. have 79. so 80. so 81. preparing 82. be 83. my 84. my 85. regards 376. to 77. gives 78. √ 79. our 80. a 81. are 82. whom 83. learning 84. more 85. go 41. 去掉what 2. do改为be 3. try改为tried 4. 去掉into 5. made后加it 6. life改为living 7. 无错误 8. times改为time 9. full前加are 10. after改为before 576. thirst→thirsty 77. run→running 78. threw 后面加it 79. brought 前面加was 80.√ 81. in→on 82.man→man's 83.at 去掉 84. In the way→In this way 85. and 去掉676.give前加to77.And→But78.quick→quickly79.去掉climb后的to80.falling→fell81.bad→badly82.cleaned→clean83.run→ran84.√85.at→for776.been后加to77.√ 78.去掉and 79.that→which80.value→valuable81.shows→showing82.says→tells83.them→you 84.everyone后加who 85.want→wants
数据载入中……
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
最 新 文 章
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
热 门 文 章
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
相 关 文 章

我要回帖

更多关于 短文改错 的文章

随机推荐