推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口七年级上册英语同步作文
七年级上册英语作文
假设你叫Jenny,你班里来了一位新同学叫Bob,他正好是你的同桌,请你用英文向他问好,并向他介绍你的学习用品。注意一定要用&What&s&this&in&English?&和&It&s&&句型哦!来吧!是这边一个对话吧。
Jenny:Hello!&&Bob:Hello!&\&Jenny:What&s&your&name?&&Bob:My&name&is&Bob.&Jenny:Hello,Bob&I&m&Jenny.&&Bob:Hi,Jenny,How&are&you?&&Jenny:I&m&fine,and&you?&&Bob:I&m&OK.Hoe&old&are&you?&&Jenny:I&m&12,How&old&are&you?&&Bob:Me&too!What&is&this?&Jenny:It&s&a&pen.&&Bob:Spell&it,please.&&Jenny:P-E-N.&&Bob:Thanks.
早晨汤姆见到林涛,互相问好。林涛指着一个橘子问汤姆:这个用英语怎么说,如何拼写并且问它是什么颜色。就此情节用英文编一段对话。不少于8句。
L-Lintao&T-Tom
L:Good&morning!&&T:Good&morning!&&L:What&s&this?&&T:It&s&a&orange.&&L:Spell&it&please.&&T:O-R-A-N-G-E.&&L:What&color&is&it?&&T:It&s&orange.&&L:Thanks.
认真阅读以下表格,假设这是你的一张胸卡,请根据表格中的内容写4-5句话来介绍一下自己的情况。
First&name:Mike
Last&name:Hand
Telephone&number:
Hello!My&name&is&Mike&Hand.My&first&name&is&Mike.My&last&name&is&Hand.My&Telephone&number&is&,Bey-bey!
假如你的同学王芳丢失了一支钢笔,请你为她写一则寻物启事。有一位叫Tony的同学捡到一支钢笔,将它交给失物招领所,请你再写一则失物招领启事。
根据表格写短文,至少有四句。
Collection
5basketballs,2soccer&balls,3baseballs
Jim&has&a&sport&collection,He&has&5&basketballs,2soccer&balls,3baseballs.He&plays&sports&every&day!
写一篇短文介绍一下你自己和父母一天三餐分别喜欢吃什么食物。不少于40个词。
I&like&hanburger&for&breakfast,for&lunch&I&like&rice&and&fish.I&don&t&like&broccoli&I&like&chicken&and&rice&for&dinner.My&father&likes&rice&for&breakfast.He&likes&toamtoes&for&lunch,as&for&dinner,he&likes&potatoes&and&rice.My&mother&too.
向同学们介绍一下你自己吧。包括:姓名、年龄、性别、你喜欢的食物、颜色、运动等。不少于60词。
My&name&is&Cindy.I&m&a&13&years&old&girl.I&like&ice-cream,hamburgers&and&French&fries.I&like&wite&and&black&best.I&like&black&and&white&T-shirts,I&like&black&and&white&plants.I&like&play&tennis.
写一篇短文介绍一下你自己和家人、朋友的生日,至少五句话。
My&birthday&is&july&10th.When&is&my&mother&s&birthday?It&s&june&2nd&,When&is&my&father&s&birthday?Sorry,I&don&t&know.
请根据下面提示写一篇短文。内容包括:(1)周末,经常跟朋友一起看电影。(2)谁是你最喜欢的电影明星?(3)那部电影是你最喜欢的,为什么?
Do&you&like&movies?Do&you&often&go&to&movies?
I&like&movies&very&much.I&often&go&to&movies&with&my&friends&on&weekends.I&like&action&movies&very&munch.But&I&don&t&like&thrillers.They&re&too&scary.Jet&Li&is&my&favorite&actor.He&is&a&good&actor.I&like&his&movie&Shaolin&Temple&very&much.It&s&an&interesing&movie.It&s&an&interesing&movie.It&s&very&successful.
你想在学校建立一个什么样的社团,请你为这个社团招收新成员做一个海报。
Do&you&like&sports?Do&you&play&tennis?Do&you&play&volleyball?Do&you&&?We&have&tennis&club&and&volley&ball&club.Please&come&and&join&us!
下面是Ann一天的生活时间表,请以Ann&s&Day为题,写一篇短文。不少于60词。
Have&breakfast
Go&to&school
Have&lunch
Play&sports
Have&dinner
Do&homework
My&sister&Ann&has&breakfast&at&6:30,then&she&go&to&school.She&has&lunch&at11:30.At&16:30&she&play&sports,after&she&has&dinner.In&the&evening,she&does&homework&at&18:40.At&20:20&she&watches&TV.Then&she&go&to&bed&at&21:35.
请你根据下列课程安排写一封信,告诉你的朋友你上星期五的上课情况。
9:10-10:00
10:10-11:00
How&are&you?Let&me&tell&you&about&my&classes.On&Friday,I&have&six&classses.I&have&three&classes&in&the&morning&and&three&in&the&afternoon.In&the&morning,classes&begin&st&8:00&and&finish&at&11:00.We&have&English,Chinese&and&math.In&the&afternoon,classes&begin&at&2:00,at&finish&at&4:50.we&have&history,art&and&music.What&about&you?Please&write&soon.
新目标英语七年级上册作文范文:
1.&My&Friend(我的朋友)
I&have&a&good&friend.&Her&name&is&May.&She&is&12&years&old.Her&telephone&number&is&&Her&birthday&is&March&5th.&She&is&good&at&English&and&Chiese.She&often&plays&the&piano.&She&likes&reading&books&and&listening&to&the&music.&Her&hobbies&are&reading&and&listening&to&music.&She&is&a&nice&girl.&We&often&help&each&other.&We&are&good&friends.
2.假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇文章介绍你的家庭。Hello,everyone!I'm&LiMei.Look!&This&is&my&family&photo.&This&is&my&grandmother.&She&is&58.&This&is&my&father.&He&is&a&teacher.&He&is&36.&and&my&mother&is&36,&too.&&Who&s&that&boy?&Oh,&he&is&my&brother.&He&is&13&and&I&am&12.&My&brother&and&I&are&students.
3.假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间。
Look!&This&is&Tom&s&room.&His&photos&are&on&the&wall.&His&T-shirt&is&on&the&bed.&His&baseball&bat&is&behind&the&dresser.&The&keys&are&in&the&drawer.&The&computer&is&on&the&desk.&Where&is&Tom&s&baseball?&Oh,&It&s&under&the&bed.&What&is&on&the&floor?&They&are&Tom&s&shoes,&socks&and&computer&games.&What&do&you&think&of&Tom&s&room?
4.写一篇文章介绍你的朋友JIM所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体育运动。
Jim&has&a&great&sports&collection.&He&has&10&basketballs,&4&footballs,2&ping-pong&balls,&15volleyballs&and&9&baseballs.&He&doesn&t&have&a&ping-pong&bat,&but&he&has&8&tennis&rackets.&Of&all&the&sports,&He&likes&tennis&best.&He&likes&sports&very&much,&because&he&thinks&sports&are&good&for&health.&He&often&plays&tennis&and&basketball&with&his&friends&after&school.
1.我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫梅。她12岁。她的电话号码是&。她的生日是3月5日。她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹钢琴。她喜欢看书和听音乐。她的爱好是读书和听音乐。她是一个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友。
2.大家好!我是LiMei.看!这是我的全家福。这是我的祖母。她58岁。这是我的父亲。他是一名教师。他36岁。我的母亲也是36岁。那个男孩是谁?哦,他是我哥哥。他13岁,我12岁。我的哥哥和我都是学生。
3.&瞧!这是汤姆的房间。他的照片挂在墙上。他的T恤在床上。他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面。钥匙在抽屉里。计算机在书桌上。汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下。地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏。你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样?
4.吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏。他有10个篮球,4个足球,2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球。他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他有8个网球拍。在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球。他很喜欢运动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的。他经常在放学后和他的朋友们打网球和篮球。
5.自我介绍
My&name&is&Wang&Ming.My&birthday&is&June&5th.&I&am&Chinese.&I&am&a&student.I&study&very&hard.My&favorite&subject&is&English.&I&like&it&because&it&is&interesting.&I&can&play&the&piano&and&the&trumpet,&but&not&very&well.&I&love&swimming&and&I&am&good&at&it.Of&all&kinds&of&movies,&I&like&comedies&best.&I&think&they're&interesting.&I&m&one&of&the&best&students&in&my&class.&My&teachers&all&say&I&am&a&good&student.They&all&like&me&and&I&like&them,&too.
6.&My&English&Teacher(我的英语老师)
Miss&Wang&is&my&English&teacher.&She&looks&very&young.She's&about&thirty&years&old,&and&she&wears&glasses.She's&funny&.&But&she&is&strict&with&us.&She&wants&us&to&study&hard,&Her&lessons&are&interesting.&We&are&very&happy&in&her&class&and&we&all&like&her&lessons.&She&is&a&good&teacher,&and&we&all&like&her.
7.Music&Lovers&Wanted(招聘音乐爱好者)
We&need&more&music&lovers&in&our&club.&Do&you&like&music?&Can&you&sing?&Can&you&dance?&Can&you&play&the&violin,&the&piano,&the&guitar&or&the&drums?&If&your&answers&are&&yes&,&then&you&can&join&our&music&club.&Please&call&Gina&at&612-5568.
8.&(谈谈你对电影的看法)Of&all&kinds&of&movies,&I&like&comedies&best.&I&think&they're&interesting.&My&favorite&actor&is&Jackie.&I&like&his&movie&King&of&Comedy.&I&think&it&s&a&successful&comedy.&For&action&movies,&I&like&The&Lord&of&the&Ring&best.&It&s&exciting.&I&like&documentaries&because&they&re&true&stories.&I&like&only&some&thrillers.&Many&thrillers&are&scary&and&boring.
5.我的名字是王明.我的生日是6月5日。我是中国人。我是一个学生.我学习很努力.我的最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我可以弹钢琴和吹喇叭,但不是很好。我喜欢游泳并且我很擅长.在所有种类的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片。我想他们很有趣。我是我班上最好的学生之一。我的老师都说我是一个很好的学生.他们都喜欢我,我也喜欢他们。
6.王老师是我的英语老师。她看起来很young.She的约三十岁,她穿glasses.She很有趣。不过,她严格要求我们。她要我们努力学习,她的课很有意思。我们非常高兴,在她的课堂,我们都喜欢她的课。她是一位好老师,我们都喜欢她。
7.我们需要在我们的俱乐部更多的音乐爱好者。你喜欢音乐吗?你能唱歌吗?你能跳舞吗?你能拉小提琴,钢琴,吉他,打鼓呢?如果你的答案是&yes&,那么你可以加入我们的音乐俱乐部。请致电612-5568吉娜。
8.在各种各样的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片。我想他们很有趣。我最喜欢的演员是成龙。我喜欢他的电影&喜剧之王&。我认为这是一个成功的喜剧。至于动作片,我最喜欢&指环王&。它令人兴奋。我喜欢纪录片,因为他们是真实的故事。我只喜欢一些恐怖片。许多恐怖片都太恐怖和无聊。
9.请你写一篇短文介绍你的周末生活。
I&have&a&good&weekend.&On&Saturday&morning&,I&do&my&homework.&After&lunch,&I&go&shopping&with&my&
mother.&At&about&five&o&clock,&I&go&to&play&basketball&with&my&friend.&On&Sunday,&I&watch&a&football&game&on&TV.&I&often&help&my&mother&do&housework.&I&watch&TV&with&my&parents&in&the&evening.&Then&I&go&to&bed&at&nine&o&clock.&I&m&very&happy&on&weekends.&
10.以&My&Favorite&为题,写一篇短文
My&favorite&subject&is&English.&I&like&it&because&it&is&interesting.&I&have&English&every&day.&I&can&speak&a&little&English.&I&join&the&school&English&club.&Every&afternoon&I&go&there&to&talk&in&English.&I&can&see&the&English&movies&and&read&English&books.&I&think&it&is&useful&for&me.&I&want&to&learn&it&well.&I&like&English&very&much.
11.介绍你的一日三餐。
Hello,&everyone!&I&don&t&like&sports,&but&I&like&eating&very&much.&I&eat&a&lot&food&every&day.&For&breakfast,&I&like&milk,&eggs&and&bread&&a&lot&.&For&lunch,&I&like&French&fries,&chicken,&hamburgers&and&apples.&For&dinnerr,&I&like&fruits,&vegetables&and&rice.&
12.My&Day(我的一天)&
I&get&up&early&at&six&every&day.&After&doing&some&morning&exercises,&I&read&English&for&twenty&minutes.&At&seven&I&have&breakfast.&After&breakfast&I&take&my&schoolbag&and&go&to&school.&&Our&class&begins&at&eight,&and&we&have&four&classes&in&the&morning.&After&lunch&at&12&o&clock,&I&take&a&short&rest&in&the&classroom.&We&have&three&more&classes&in&the&afternoon.After&school&at&five&,&I&go&back&home.&I&often&help&my&mother&do&some&housework.&Sometimes&I&watch&TV.&After&dinner,&I&begin&to&do&my&homework.&Then&I&take&a&shower.&I&go&to&bed&at&nine&thirty.
9.我有一个美好的周末。星期六早上,我做我的功课。午饭后,我和我的母亲去购物。大约5点,我和我的朋友一起玩篮球。星期天,我在电视上观看足球比赛。我经常帮助妈妈做家务。晚上我与我的父母看电视。然后我在九点钟去睡觉。周末我很高兴。
10.我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我每一天都有英语课。我会讲一点英语。我参加了学校的英语俱乐部。每天下午我去那里用英语交谈。我可以看英文电影和阅读英文书籍。我想这对我来说是有用的。我想学好它。我非常喜欢英语。
11.大家好!我不喜欢运动,但我很喜欢吃。我每天吃很多食物。早餐,我非常喜欢牛奶,鸡蛋和面包。午餐,我喜欢薯条,鸡肉,汉堡包和苹果。对于晚餐,我喜欢水果,蔬菜和大米。
12.我每天早上六点起床。做了早操后,我读英语20分钟。七点吃早餐。早饭后,我带上我的书包去上学。我们的课始于八点,我们早上有四节课。在12点吃午饭后,我要在教室里作短暂的休息。我们在下午还有3节课。在5点放学后.我回到家里。我经常帮助妈妈做一些家务,有时候我看电视。晚饭后,我就开始做家庭作业。然后我冲个澡。我在九点半去睡觉。
七年级下册
假设你是胡芳,你想在网上找一个笔友,请根据你的实际情况写一封电子邮件,内容包括姓名、年龄、国籍、语言、爱好等等,开头已给出。
Dear&friend,
My&name&is&Hu&Fang.I&want&to&find&a&pen&pal.I&m&14&years&old,I&live&in&Zhejiang,China,I&speak&Chinese.,I&can&speak&English.I&like&play&computer&games&and&watch&movies,my&favorite&movie&is&D.Gray-man.I&like&it&very&much.
Please&write&and&tell&me&about&your&self.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hu&Fang
给远方的笔友写一封信,介绍一下你的邻近环境。
Dear&Lisa,
I&want&to&talk&to&you&about&my&neighborhood.
Near&my&house&is&a&hotel.Across&from&my&house&is&a&book&store,It&s&very&clean.The&park&is&across&from&the&hotel.Behind&the&book&store&is&a&post&office.Across&from&the&post&office&is&my&school,it&s&not&very&big&but&clean.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li&Yang
在我家附近的动物园里,有一头小象叫Larry,他来自非洲,七岁了,他喜欢吃水果和草。他对人们很友好。他喜欢玩水。他喜欢和游人玩。他既高大又强壮还有一个长鼻子,他的牙也很长。他的耳朵像两把大扇子。我非常喜欢他。
There&is&a&baby&elephant&in&the&zoo&.Its&name&is&Larry&.It&comes&from&Africa&.It&s&7&years&old&.It&likes&eating&fruit&and&grass.&It&s&friendly&to&people&.It&likes&playing&with&water&and&the&people&.&It&is&tall&and&strong&.It&has&a&long&nose&.Its&teeth&are&long&,too.Its&ears&are&very&big&like&two&fans&.&I&like&it&very&much&.
假如你叫Carl&Smith&,你擅长写作和交谈。希望在电视台从事记者。你的年龄是24岁,会英语和法语两种语言。写一封求职信。50词左右。
&Dear&sir,
I&m&Carl&Simth.I&m&24years&old&.&I&m&good&at&writing&and&talking&.I&can&speak&English&and&
French&.&I&want&to&be&a&reporter&in&your&TV&station&.I&think&I&can&do&wellin&the&new&job&.Please&give&me&a&chance&.I&ll&try&my&best&to&do&my&job&better&.
Thank&you&very&much&.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Carl&Smith
假设现在是星期日上午8:30,Dave和他的同伴们正在公园玩,请根据下面提供的信息写一下他们的活动。
Activity&&&&
Dave&、Jim&and&Kevin&
Play&soccer
Over&there
Kate&and&Sally
&&&&&&Under&a&tree
&&&&Play&the&violin
&&&&Behind&the&tree
&&&&Read&a&book
&&&&Near&a&tree
Tom&and&Ken
&&&&At&a&pool
&&&&Listen&to&music
&&&&Near&the&pool
It&is&8:30&on&Saturday&morning&.It&s&very&fine&today&.Dave&and&his&friends&are&in&the&park&.There&are&many&people&here&.It&s&very&busy&in&the&park&.Look!What&are&Dave&s&friends&doing&?Well,Dave&,Jim&and&Kevin&are&playing&soccer&over&there&.Kate&and&Sally&are&dancing&under&a&tree&.Linda&is&playing&the&ciolin&behind&the&tree&.&Near&the&tree,Judie&is&reading&a&book&.Where&are&Tom&and&Ken&?Oh,they&are&swimming&at&a&pool&.They&swim&very&well&.Brad&is&listening&to&the&music&near&the&pool&.He&likes&music&very&much&.They&are&all&happy&.
天气预报的短文
Good&morning&!&Here&s&the&weather&report&for&some&big&cities&in&the&world&.&Beijing&is&cloudy&.&It&s&very&cold,&so&wear&warm&clothes&when&you&go&out&.&In&Hong&Kong&there&s&beautiful&sunshine.&People&will&feel&cool&in&the&daytime.&It&is&sunny&in&New&York&,&but&there&s&a&strong&wind&in&the&afternoon.&It&will&be&rainy&in&Sydney&but&very&hot.&The&day&after&tomorrow&&will&be&sunny.&&That&s&the&weather&report&for&today&.&Thank&you&for&listening&.
根据提供的信息写一篇短文:汤姆高高的个子,中等身材,金色的短直发,会讲英语和一点汉语,喜欢打篮球,最喜欢的动物是熊猫和海豚。他认为熊猫很可爱,海豚很聪明。
Tom&is&tall&and&has&a&medium&bulid&.He&has&short&blonde&straight&hair&.He&can&speak&English&and&a&little&Chinese.He&likes&reading&books&and&playing&basketball&.His&favorite&animals&are&panadas&and&dolphins&.He&thinks&panadasare&cute&and&dolphins&are&clever.
假如你是披萨店的老板,请写一则广告介绍一下你店里披萨的种类。
Would&you&like&some&pizzas?&Please&come&to&the&House&of&Pizza&.There&are&all&kinds&of&Pizzas&here&small&ones&,medium&ones&and&large&ones&.We&also&have&two&specials&.One&is&onions&and&salad,and&the&other&is&tomotoes,potatoes&and&cheese&.The&prices&are&quite&reasonable&.Welcome&to&the&House&of&Pizza&.I&think&you&will&like&them&.
描述一下你上周末是怎么样度过的。(注意时态)
&I&had&a&busy&weekend.&On&Saturday&morning&,I&got&up&early&in&the&morning&.Then&I&cleaned&my&bedroom&and&had&breakfast&quickly&,because&I&wanted&to&help&my&uncle&to&do&some&farm&work&.I&worked&hard&all&day&.In&the&evening,I&went&home&.
&&On&Sunday&morning&,I&did&my&homework&at&home&.And&it&was&a&little&difficult&.In&the&afternoon&,&I&played&football&with&my&classmates&.I&was&tired&but&I&was&happy&over&the&weekend&.
用过去时态描写假日或周末的短文、日记
Jenny&had&a&busy&weekend&.&Last&Saturday&morning,&she&did&her&homework&and&practiced&speaking&English&at&home&.&She&watched&TV&and&played&tennis&on&Saturday&afternoon.&That&night,&she&went&to&the&movies.&On&Sunday&morning&,&she&cleaned&her&room&and&went&to&the&beach.&.&On&Sunday&afternoon,&she&visited&her&friends&and&went&shopping&.She&had&a&party&last&night.&
What&a&busy&but&happy&weekend&she&had!
假如下面是你对你父母、姐姐对某些电视节目的看法做得调查,请根据表格写一篇短文。
Chinese&Food
Can&t&stand&
Can&t&stand
Healthly&Living
Doesn&t&mind
Doesn&t&like&
Sports&&News
Can&t&stand
Talk&&&Shows
Can&t&stand
Doesn&t&like
What&do&you&think&of&TV&Shows&?&I&did&a&survey&.In&my&family&,&my&father&likes&Healthy&Living&.He&thinks&it&s&good&for&healthy.He&likes&Talking&Shows&and&Sports&News&,&too&.But&he&cant&t&stand&Chinese&Cooking&.My&mom&like&it&very&much&,because&she&cook&dinner&for&us&every&day&.She&learns&a&lot&every&day&.She&doesn&t&mind&Healthy&Living&.And&she&cant&t&stand&Sports&News&or&Talk&Shows&.She&thinks&they&are&boring&.&My&sister&likes&Sports&News&.She&thinks&It&s&exciting&.She&watches&it&every&day&.But&she&doesn&t&like&Talk&Shows&or&Healthy&Living&.And&she&can&t&stand&Chinese&Cooking&.
描写各类规则的短文&
Hello,&Mary。Welcome&to&our&class.&Here&are&our&class&rules.&You&must&read&it&carefully.&As&a&middle&school&student&we&can&t&arrive&late&for&class&on&weekdays.&We&must&wear&clean&clothes&every&day.&We&must&stand&up&when&a&teacher&goes&into&the&classroom.&When&you&have&nay&questions&&in&class,&please&put&up&your&hands.&We&have&to&eat&and&drink&in&the&dining&room&We&have&to&clean&our&classroom&every&day.&Don&t&leave&school&if&you&are&not&allowed.&I&wish&you&can&obey&these&&rules.&Thanks&!
七年级下册英语作文
Dear&friend,
&&&My&neme&is&Wang&Ping&I&come&from&China.&My&frist&name&is&Ping&and&last&name&is&Wang.&I'm&14&years&old.&I&can&speak&Chinese&and&a&little&english.&I&like&palying&vollerball.&I&like&going&to&the&movies.&My&favorite&movie&is&Rush&Hour&because&I&like&Cheng&Long&very&much.&I&have&a&brother,Wang&Qiang&and&a&sister,Wang&Li.&Ther&like&going&to&the&
movies,&too.
dear&mike,
&&&i&konw&you're&arriving&next&sunday.let&me&tell&you&the&way&to&my&house.take&a&taxi&from&the&airport.&you&pass&a&bank&on&your&right&and&then&go&down&long&street.&you&go&through&sixth&avenue&and&seventh&avenue.&then&you&see&a&big&supermarket,turn&left&at&new&park.&then&go&down&and&my&house&is&on&your&right.
there&is&a&new&zoo&in&our&city.&the&zoo&is&really&interesting&because&there&are&all&kinds&of&animals&in&it.&people&all&like&them&very&much.&i&like&going&there&on&sundays.&i&like&koalas&very&much&because&ther're&very&cute.&but&they're&kind&of&lazy.&they&sleep&during&the&day&and&get&up&at&night.&they're&also&very&friendly&tu&us.
i'm&a&student&now&and&i&study&in&no.2&middle&school.&i&like&study.&i&study&every&day&.&i&think&it's&very&interesting.&in&the&future.&i&want&to&be&a&reporter.&i&think&it's&an&exciting&job.&i&like&talking&to&people.&i&like&going&to&many&different&places.&i&like&meeting&lots&of&interesting&people.&but&sometimes&it's&a&little&dangerous.&i&like&exciting&work.
look!&this&is&a&happy&family.&this&is&bruce's&family.&bruce&is&playing&computer&games.&he&likes&it&very&much.&his&grandmother&is&watering&the&flowers.his&father&is&reading&a&book.&his&mother&is&watching&tv.&she&likes&the&tv&show&very&much.&his&sister&mary&is&doing&her&homework.&everyone&is&having&a&good&time.
dear&frank,
&&&i'm&a&middle&school&student&in&mengzi.&it's&a&beautiful&city.&and&i&like&the&weather&here.&it's&warm&in&spring.&it's&a&little&windy&so&we&can&fly&kites&in&the&park.&it's&hot&in&summer.&people&like&swimming&in&this&season.&it's&cool&in&autumn.&people&like&palying&sports&outside.&in&winter,&it's&very&cold&and&it&often&snows.&people&like&wearing&scarfs&and&go&skiing.&people&have&a&good&time&all&the&year.
&&&&&&&yours,
&&&&&&&mike
&&&we&have&a&new&english&teacher&this&term.&her&name&is&julia.&she's&very&good-looking.&she's&tall&and&of&medium&build.&her&hair&is&long&and&curly.&she&likes&teaching&english&very&much.&her&class&is&very&interesting.&she&often&plays&games&with&us.&she&likes&reading&very&much.&she&always&goes&to&the&library&on&weekends.&she's&really&friendly.&we&all&like&her&and&her&class
&&&&&&yours,
&&&&&&peter
my&neme's&xiao&li.&i'm&a&chinese&girl.&i&like&dumplings&best.&because&ther're&our&chinese&treditional&food.&i'd&like&dumplings&on&some&festivals.&i&like&dumplings&with&beef&best.&i&usually&have&porridge&and&an&egg&for&breakfast.&for&lunch,&i&usually&have&rice,&vegetables&and&pork.&i&like&noodles&and&fish&for&my&sypper.&i&eat&fruit&every&day.&i'm&very&healthy.
mike&is&my&good&friend.&he&had&a&busy&weekend&because&he&did&lots&of&things&on&sa=taurday&and&on&sunday.&let&me&tell&you&what&he&did.&on&saturday&morning,&he&did&homework.&he&studied&hard.&in&the&afternoon,&he&cleaned&the&room.&in&the&evening,&he&helped&his&parents&wash&the&dishes.&on&sunday&morning,&he&was&very&happy.&in&the&evening,&he&studied&for&the&english&test.&he&liked&english&very&much.&mike&had&a&busy&but&interesting&weekend.
last&saturday,&tom&got&up&at&6&o'clock,&then&he&walked&in&the&park.&and&he&did&exercise.&at&noon,&he&ate&in&KFC&with&his&parents.&he&enjoyed&the&food&very&much.&in&the&afternoon,&he&played&soccer&with&his&classmates&on&the&school&playground.&they&played&from&2&pm&to&4&pm.&tom&had&a&really&fun&day.
peter&and&liam&are&talking&about&some&tv&shows.&peter&loves&talk&shows&and&he&thinks&they're&really&interesting.&liam&likes&them,&too.&liam&loves&sports&shows&very&much.&because&he&likes&sports.&peter&likes&them,&too.&peter&doesn't&like&soap&operas&because&he&think&ther're&too&boring,&but&liam&doesn't&mind&them.&peter&doesn't&mind&game&shows&but&liam&doesn't&like&them.
&&&&&my&school&rules
&&&there&are&many&rules&in&our&school.&we&have&to&wear&school&uniforms&every&day.&we&have&to&boring&our&school&id&cards&with&us.&we&can't&talk&loudly&at&anytime.&we&can't&run&or&jump&in&the&hallways.&we&can't&listen&to&music&in&the&classroom.&we&can't&eat&snacks&at&school.&we&can't&eat&in&the&classroom.&we&have&to&eat&in&the&dining&hall.
&热&嗯的&&&&&年少轻狂&
ps:错误的请不要介意,更何况本来就没有错误
(责任编辑:多库网)
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite gift作文 的文章

随机推荐