以mydinner用英语写一篇短文文

Family为题写一篇短文_百度知道
Family为题写一篇短文
写工作是什么
提问者采纳
He t work, my sister and I don&#39. My brothers. Becaus芈野遁段墚灯忽仑e my parents have to work. My mother is a nurse. She works at nightMy father is a teacher. They only see each other on the week- ends. But we never complain. We are students, we do the housework
提问者评价
谢谢..................................
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I am student of Southwest Weiyu Middle School. I am in Class Two Grade Six. I’m a girl. I’m twelve years old. I’m tall and thin. I like to sing and dance. I can sing POP music very well. I like to eat meat, because I think it’s very delicious. I’ good at English, because I like it very much. I like to write a composition and I like to read many nice books. I think it’s good for me. I like drawing, but I can’t draw very well. I like cats very much, but I can’t have them, because my mother doesn’t like them, she think they’re very dirty. I want to travel around the world, but I haven’t enough money. But I’m happy, because I have many friends and a happy family.
My mother is a shop assistant. She’s thirty-six years old. She’s tall and thin too. She’s pretty. Her hair is short and straight. She likes to sing and she likes Zhang Xueyou’s songs and English songs. She likes to eat crabs. She always goes shopping with me. She’s good at Maths. When I have problems with Maths she will help me. She doesn’ because she thinks they are dirty. I like my mother very much.
My father is a manager. He’s forty-six years old. But he looks like very young and handsome. He always goes to park with me. He likes to smoke. But I think smoke is bad for himself. He likes English songs. He’s good at Chinese. He sometimes helps me to write a composition. My father likes pets very much. I like my father very much.
My grandmother and my sister live together. My grandma is sixty-three years old. She’s retiring. My sister is a student of fourteen years old. She has two big eyes and long straight hair. She’s a small famous singer in her city. She likes to sing and dance. She can sing very well. She joins in many competitions and she always be champion.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My favorite dinner 短文急需!!!!! 200字_百度知道
My favorite dinner 短文急需!!!!! 200字
提问者采纳
But there is usually more.It is up to you to invite the companyI
remembered my favorite dinner party for favorite dinner parties&quot, cutlery, music and of course the company of good frie且糖官貉擢股津欺nds. Of course there is the great food. The whole event includes an appealing table se, but this site hopes to inspire with notes on the table and recipes that have been hits at our &quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
dinner的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为题,写一篇短文介绍你的家_百度知道
为题,写一篇短文介绍你的家
各位大叔大妈,我有一道题,试卷上的,以“My Home ”为题,写一篇短文介绍你的家(是英语哦~~~~!~!),适合初一学生的~~~~~~~
2楼的朋友,谢谢你的回答,可不可以把中文写一下~~~!!麻烦你了~~!!呵呵~~~~!
提问者采纳
Most people has a sweet home,so have I.I think my home is sweet because it is my best place to have rest or have fun with my friends or my parents.
In my home, I love my bedroom, it’s big and bright. In it, you can see a bed and a table. On the table, there’s a TV. There’re two small desks near the window. On the desk, there are many books. There are two small lamps on the wall. I have a picture on the wall. It is very nice, it has blue sky and blue sea in it. Look, a pretty girl on the beach, too. She is playing sand now.
We have a sitting-room near my bedroom. We can watch TV, read books and play with my friends.
We have a kitchen. Mother can cook lunch and supper in it. A dining-room is near it. You can see a big fridge. It’s grey. Open it, you can see some meet, milk and fish in it. You can eat them on the table.
In the study, I can draw some pictures, play computer games and do my homework. In the room, I have a bookcase, it’s brown.
We have a small bathroom, you can wash hands and take a bath in the bathroom.
This is my home, I love my home.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
英语作文是最简单的
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以My birthday 为主题写一篇小短文,说说你是怎么过生日的.5句左右_百度知道
以My birthday 为主题写一篇小短文,说说你是怎么过生日的.5句左右
I love my family. My parents and my sister sang the birthday song for me. I liked the blue schoolbag best. My mum made a very big birthday cake for me.I recieved a lot of birthday giftsMy birthdayYesterday was my bir钮虱忿杆莜访击恼thday. I had a very happy birthday
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I often have a bithday party. On my b爽腹驰和佻古肤谱irthday I can get some present from my parents and friends. I often sing and dance. I have a good time on that dayMy birthday is on the 12th of September
过生日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以“My bedroom”写一篇短文_百度知道
请以“My bedroom”写一篇短文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My bedroom is my favorite room in my house. I enjoy my bedroom because it describes me. The things that describe me the most in my room are the wall colors, bedroom suit, and the decorations. Over the years, my room has changed from being a “kid” room to being a “teenage” room. When I was younger my mom decorated my room. When I was younger, I could not wait until I was older so that I could decorate my room however I wanted. When I was younger I had to share a bedroom with my sister. I finally moved into my own room when my brother moved out. This seemed like one of the greatest days of my life.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 看图写短文 的文章

随机推荐