哪首歌有i'm not backpay off pay back

back off back off ,let me lose my mine 这是哪首歌的歌词啊_百度知道
back off back off ,let me lose my mine 这是哪首歌的歌词啊
制作人 - jay之恋李孝利&权相佑 - 我们的天空ya was really good manya know is going down rightwe right back get it again like we lip somin'uh uh ya heardoki'm a ride with youi'm a slide with youcop somin' drop somin'whatever you need me toride with youi'm a slide with younow dropjeon hoeo reur beod go seum eur nae sui goji geum i son gan na neun to kuin i doi neun geo oyalet's get this party startedi'ma make'em move their bodywhen i step up in the club it's oncuz you make me wanna sing this songneo eui geu pan heon seub goan na eui geu pan heon signa heon te reur ki ji ma geu nyao neo hon ja neurg oeo beo ryeogo go goit's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mindtonight i got to make you minena reur bo neun sa ram deur eun jeo sin eobs neun ha i singeo chir eo jin sum gyeor deur eun na reur hyao hae ha i mu deuyou got to me got you soi wanna be the got you soni ga nu gur eon je bu teo sa rao hes deon simove from that scrub to the back of the clubgo ahead ma da ga oado what we can in the back of the vanand get it on mawhatever u sayu can have it your waydo what we can in the back of the vanand get it on mani ga nar ri di han da gat sanh eui saeo ganni ga nar sa rao handa neur tog gat eun neo man eui chag gango go goit's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mindtonight i got to make you mineteu geo ueo jin sa ram deur eui ju go bad neun dib teo chieun mir hae jin nun bich deur eui ju go bad neun dib sa inyou got to me got you soi wanna be the got you soni ga nu gur eon je bu teo sa rao haes deon jichorus come into me into the a do it to me at the anyclubmeom chis dae neun neo eui nun bich a ga bu teo sir ro u sini ri eui nae guis ga oe ni gyeo ji nin pir ro ou singo go goit's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mindtonight i got to make you minelittle bit slow encourage yourselfneo do nar da ra oum jin oyeodoing your move feel free yourselfinspiration in keep go onhey nae mon so ri ro ja gar jeuo eur jeon syeoma i keu reur geo chyeobaby let me touch yayou already know that i'm a body bomb rushergesture so sim han gesture i jen meom chueoa mu mar mar go nar mid eofollow the leaderget it pop pop in for thesenow believe usneon geu jeo nar chaj eu myeon doaeeveryday you at the club achorus come into me into the a do it to me at the anyclubni ga neu kin ji gim neu kim ju jeo mar gopass meyeo gi sen eon je ra do ju jeo mar gotouch mego go goit's that flyest thing that makes me lose my mindtonight i got to make you minemove from that scrub to the back of the clubgo ahead ma da ga oado what we can in the back of the vanand get it on mawhatever u sayu can have it your waydo what we can in the back of the vanand get it on ma
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里面blame这个词语重复好多次 是一个外国男的唱的。请问是哪首歌?_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面blame这个词语重复好多次 是一个外国男的唱的。请问是哪首歌?
提问者采纳
akon& Sorry, Blame It On Me& As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibilityAnd I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around meSo I want to take this time out to apologize for things that I've done things that haven't occurred yet and things that they don't want to take responsibility forI'm sorry for the times that I left you homeI was on the road and you were aloneI'm sorry for the times that I had to moveI'm sorry for the fact that I did not knowThat you were sitting home just wishing weCould go back to when it was just you and meI'm sorry for the times I would neglectI'm sorry for the times I disrespectI'm sorry for the wrong things that I've doneI'm sorry I'm not always there for my sonsI'm sorry for the fact that I'm not awareThat you can't sleep at night when I am not thereBecause I'm in the streets like everydayI'm sorry for the things th俯袱碘惶鄢耗碉同冬括at I did not sayLike how you are the best thing in my worldAnd how I'm so proud to call you my girlI understand that there's some problemsAnd I'm not too blind to knowAll the pain you kept inside youEven though you might not showIf I can't apologize for being wrongThen it's just a shame on meI'll be the reason for your painAnd you can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meSaid you can put the blame on meSaid you can put the blame on meSaid you can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meI'm sorry for the things that he put you throughAnd all the times you didn't know what to doI'm sorry that you had to go and sell those bagsJust trying to stay busy until you heard from dadWhen you would rather be home with all your kidsAs one big family with love and blissAnd even though pops treated us like kingsHe got a second wife and you didn't agreeHe got up and left you there all aloneI'm sorry that you had to do it on your ownI'm sorry that I went and added to your griefI'm sorry that your son was once a thief[Sorry, Blame It On Me lyrics on ]I'm sorry that I grew up way to fastI wish I would of listened and not be so badI'm sorry that your life turned out this wayI'm sorry that the feds came and took me awayI understand that there's some problemsAnd I'm not too blind to knowAll the pain you kept inside youEven though you might not showIf I can't apologize for being wrongThen it's just a shame on meI’ll be the reason for your painAnd you can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meSaid you can put the blame on meSaid you can put the blame on meSaid you can put the blame on meYou can put the blame on meI'm sorry that it took so long to seeBut they were dead wrong trying to put it on meI'm sorry that it took so long to speakBut I was on tour with Gwen StefaniI'm sorry for the hand that she was dealtAnd for the embarrassment that she feltShe's just a little young girl trying to have funBut daddy should of never let her out that youngI'm sorry for Club Zen getting shut downI hope they manage better next time aroundHow was I to know she was underageIn a 21 and older club they sayWhy doesn't anybody want to take blameVerizon backed out disgracing my nameI'm just a singer trying to entertainBecause I love my fans I'll take that blameEven though the blame's on youEven though the blame's on youEven though the blame's on youI'll take that blame from youAnd you can put that blame on meAnd you can put that blame on meYou can put that blame on meYou can put that blame on meAnd you can put that blame on meAnd you can put that blame on me
提问者评价
对!就是这个 太谢谢你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Vota 的Blame MeJamie Foxx的Blame it
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【I‘ll Back Off So You Can Live Better(English Ver.)】_G.NA&龙俊亨-I‘ll Back Off So You Can Live Better(English Ver.)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
I‘ll Back Off So You Can Live Better(English Ver.)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
G.NA&龙俊亨歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10上传时间:
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:178
播放次数:79,809
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩

我要回帖

更多关于 back off 的文章