上传日期: 08:03:31|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
中考英语作文专题训练:应用文写作30例(含答案解析)
官方公共微信您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
中国梦英语作文:我的梦想
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
Yesterday, we had a discussion,the topic is what is my dream? Every one has his dream. Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists. My dream is to become a doctor.
My friends asked me why. I told them my story. When I was a small boy I was very weak. Once I had a high fever. My parents sent me to the hospital but the doctors could do nothing for me.Tthen my parents heard there was a very good doctor in another town. Then they took me there. I was saved.
A good doctor can save people's lives. From then on I decided to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor.But I am determined to study hard. I am sure my dream will come true.
昨日我们有一个关于&我的梦想是什么&的讨论。每个人都有自己的梦想,有的想要成为教师,有的则想要成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名医生。
我的朋友问我原因。我告诉他们我的故事。当我还是一个小男孩的时候,我的身体非常虚弱。有天我发起了高烧,我的父母将我送到了医院,但医生却对我毫无办法。后来,我的父母听说在另一个镇子有位有名的医生,就把我送到了那里,我也因此得救了。
一个好的医生能够拯救人的性命,自此后我就决定当一名医生。我知道要成为医生是不容易的,但我下定决心努力学习。我相信我的梦想会实现的。
June 10th Sunday Fine Yesterday was the ninth day of the world cup. There was a football match between china and brazil. We know brazilian team is the top one of the world. Though ...
Everybody is eager to be a successful person in his life. But not all people can always succeed. People who are lazy and want to succeed only by daydreaming can hardly succeed. A s...
上一篇: 下一篇: 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
我的梦想(My Dream)作文
我的梦想(My Dream)作文
作者/编辑:文友
我的梦想(My Dream)&&&& Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. I have a lot of dreams, too. When I was a young girl, I dreamed of becoming a scientist like Hua Imogen in future. However, I knew very well that I could not succeed w
原创作文ithout painstaking efforts. So I studied hard in the middle school and college in order to attain my goal. &&&& After graduating from, college, I found a job as a teacher. Although I was very busy with teaching, I never gave up my goal. I read a lot of books to get more knowledge. I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books. Sometimes, I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time. Now I have made great progress. Several of my research papers have been published. The methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems. I am very happy. The ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead, but I have climbed the first rung anyway.
  我的梦想(My Dream)作文所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  大学英语作文提供的我的梦想(My Dream)作文由网友原创或转发,若我的梦想(My Dream)作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我的梦想(My Dream)作文相关作文写一篇英语作文《我的梦想》
My father is a busy man who is working in a hosiptal,and he is 40 years old now.My good father is a professional doctor who is full of patient.So he always has to work untill midnight.With his influence,I want to be a doctor too.I was born in a not rich family.Once I saw the happy tears of the paients' faces,I thought,doctor is what I reallly want to be.In my eyes,doctor should heal the wounded and rescue the dying.So I set a goal and I will fight for my goal too.As the old saying goes:"No pain,no gain."To be a doctor is my dream.中文:我爸爸在医院工作是个忙碌的男人.他现在已经40岁了.我的好爸爸是个很专业的医生而且富有耐心.所以他经常要工作到半夜.在他的影响下,我也想成为一个医生.我出生在一个不太富裕的家庭.每当我看到病人脸上溢出快乐的泪水时,我就想,做一位医生正是我想要成为的人.在我看来,医生应该是救死扶伤的.所以我立下了目标,并且,我会为我的目标而奋斗.正如老话所说:"没有付出,没有收获." .成为一个医生是我的梦想.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢的老师作文 的文章

随机推荐