小升初作文集Healthy eating habits
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢suggestions for good eating habits 英语作文100词以上,不要有_百度知道
suggestions for good eating habits 英语作文100词以上,不要有
suggestions for good eating habits 英语作文100词以上,不要有语法错误,11:10以内
提问者采纳
eep track of all your food and beverages frt forget to track how many ounces of clear. These are great areas where you can ve kept your journal for a few days, hydrating fluids you drink. Even a few bites while you prepare meals should be accounted for.Don&#39.After you&#39, star or highlight areas where you think you could make changes. This is an area that's also an important pat drink enough water or typically skip breakfast. For example, you might notice you don&#39. Try to be as accurate as you can when you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁描写一家人喜欢的食物英语作文100字
宣哥无限叼2796
My family`s eating habits
My mother:
In the moring,mum likes eat egg
ang drink milk.
At lunch,mum likes eat vegetables,she thing vegetable is good for her health.
At supper,mum usually eat rice.
My father:
In the moring,dad likes drink tea,.
At lunch,dad eats noodles,he likes noodles very much.
AT supper,dad usually drink coffee,he think coffee is good for his healy.
In the moring ,I eat bread.
At lunch,I like eat junk food,I think jung food is delioils.
At supper,I like eat soup,is sounds delioils.
This is my family`s eating habits!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 07:10
健康的饮食习惯 Healthy Eating Habits
Healthy eating habits are very important for our health. We should&build healthy eating habits. We should eat fresh vegetables and fruits everyday.They supply rich and the necessary vitamins for us. We also should eat less meat everday.And we had better drink a glass of milk in the morning or at night. Besides, we&should focus on&abalanced diet, which assures us the necessary nutritions. Junk food is a fatal killer for our health so that we should stay far from them. It is said that most of students do not eat anything at all in the morning. It is very bad for our health. Breakfast is the most important meal for people.健康的饮食习惯对我们的健康很重要。我们应该建立健康的饮食习惯。我们应该每天吃新鲜的蔬菜和水果,它们能给我们提供丰富的必要维生素。我们每天还应该少吃肉,最好每天早晚喝一杯水。此外,我们应该注意饮食平衡,这能保证我们必要的营养。垃圾食品是我们健康的致命杀手,所以我们应该远离它们。据说大部分的学生早上几乎什么都不吃,这对我们的健康是有害的。早餐是人们最重要的一餐。提高大学生的心理健康 How to Improve Student&s Mental Health
Moreand more people has begun to consider their mental health that plays animportant role in our daily life. Nowadays ,many students suffer from mentalillness ,which seriously influence on their study and daily life.越来越多的人开始担心在日常生活中起着重要作用的心理健康。如今,许多学生都有严重影响他们学习和生活的心理问题。Consequently,schools should take effect measures to solve this problem. The mental healthconsul department should be built in school to help those students who sufferfrom mental illness. In this way, those who are subjected to the mental illnesscan get rid of the unhealthy shadow and build up their confident. On the onehand, school can provide a chance for students to show their tension. On theother hand, president and teachers should try their best to help those students.In addition, giving more concentration on their physical health would help themto rebuild their mental health.因此,学校应采取有效的措施来解决这个问题。学校应建立心理健康咨询室来帮助那些患有心理问题的学生。这样,那些正遭受心理疾病的学生可以从不健康的阴影中解脱,建立信心。另一方面,学校可以为学生提供机会来展示他们的紧张。另一方面,校长和教师应尽力帮助那些学生。此外,对他们的身体健康提供更多的关注会帮助他们重建良好的心理健康。Fromwhat has been mentioned above, as students, we should try our best tocommunicate with our, friends, parents or teachers. La weshould not hesitate to go to the mental health consult room for help when wehave trouble in mental illness. Only in this way, can we reduce our mental illness,and we will become a strong and confident person in the end.综上所述,作为学生,我们应该尽我们最大的努力与我们的朋友,父母或老师交流。最后但并非最不重要的;在我们有心理问题的时候,我们应该毫不犹豫地去心理健康咨询室求助。只有这样,我们才可以减少心理疾病,最终成为一个坚强自信的人。保持健康的最佳途径 The Best Way to Stay Healthy
As the saying goes, “health ishappiness”, people are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of healthnowadays. And people have various ways to keep healthy. In my point of theview, I consent that doing some exercise every day is the best way to stayhealthy.俗话说,“健康是幸福”,如今人们越来越意识到健康的重要性。人们有各种不同的方法来保持健康。在我看来,我赞成每天锻炼是保持健康的最好方法。People should never ignore theeffect exercise has on them. First, doing exercise can release our pressure andreduce our annoyance. When we are doing some exercise, we will find that wewill not concern more about these unpleased things and be full of spirit andenergy. Especially, after doing exercise, we usually find that we will becalmer and have idea to deal with some troubles. Thus, doing exercise isbeneficial of our mental health. Second, doing exercise regularly is good forretaining body functions. As the saying goes, “life lies in movement”, doingexercise every day will be conducive to keep our body and mental active andkeep us from diseases. Finally, doing exercise is a good way to keep track withothers and develop our ability in dealing with interpersonal communication. Bytouching with others, we can understand ourselves better.人们不应忽视运动对他们的影响。首先,锻炼能释放压力,减少烦恼。当我们在做运动的时候,我们会发现我们不会去关注那些不愉快的事情,而是精神饱满。特别是在运动后,我们会发现,我们会更平静更有心思去处理一些麻烦。所以,锻炼有益于心理健康。第二,定期做运动可以保持身体功能良好。俗话说,“生命在于运动”,每天做运动有助于保持身体和心理处于健康,远离疾病。最后,运动是与他人保持联系,培养处理人际关系能力的一个好方法。通过触摸别人,我们可以更好地了解自己。Therefore, I am in favor of thatdoing exercise is the best way to stay healthy in that we can get a lot ofbenefits from doing exercise in many aspects.因此,我非常赞成运动是保持健康的最好方法,因为我们可以通过锻炼从多方面获得好处。保持健康的方法 Suggestions to Keep Healthy
Here are some suggestions to keep healthy.&Firstly,we should keep a good mood. Keeping a good mood can make us healthy andwealthy. Secondly, we should have enough sleep every day. Don't stay up late atnight and get up early in the morning. Thirdly, we should develop a good eatinghabit, namely eating more fresh fruits and green vegetables, less meat and nojunk food. Besides, make sure that eat at regular intervals. In addition, weshould change our clothes as the season goes. What’s more, when we are at home,we should open the windows to keep the air clean. Last but not least, do theexercise every day to strengthen our health. Do please pay attention to thesepoints, keeping a healthy body.这是一些保持健康的建议。首先,我们应该保持一个好心情。保持良好的心态可以使我们健康和富裕。其次,我们每天应该有足够的睡眠。晚上不要熬夜,早上要早起。第三,我们应养成良好的饮食习惯,即多吃新鲜水果和绿色蔬菜,少吃肉,不吃垃圾食品。确保定时吃饭。此外,我们应该随着季节的推移改变我们的衣服。更重要的是,我们在家的时候,我们应该打开窗户以保持空气清洁。最后但并非最不重要的是通过每天锻炼来加强我们的健康。请注意这几点,保持一个健康的身体。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!初中初一作文100字:My
- 作文大全 】
初一作文为你而选:
关&键&词:
初中初一 100字
字&&&&数: 100字作文
本文适合: 初中初一
作文来源: ()提示:我爱这个网站,因为这个作文网站是大家的,因为这个作文网站是活的,在不断的改进中,提供更加优质的服务给大家.本作文是关于初中初一100字的作文,题目为:《My
family》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 My
Here is my family photo.I have a happ family.This is my brother Li Tianfu.He is a good boy.He is
veryhealthy.These are my parents,Li Liangshan and Chen Qingling.My father is verys trong.My mother is very beautiful.You must be very envious of it!本文来源:/z/2204808.html
下页更精彩:1
想了解更多关于作文大全网的资讯,请访问:
作文大全频道点击量排行1
作文大全频道最新更新1
作文大全频道编辑推荐1
作文大全编辑推荐访问1

我要回帖

更多关于 my reading habits 的文章

随机推荐