howtobecomeascientist以拥抱为题的作文英语作文

以“How to be healthy”为题如何才能保持健康的英语作文_百度知道
以“How to be healthy”为题如何才能保持健康的英语作文
Health is far more important than wealth. Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career. On the contrary, poor health leads to nothing.
How can we keep healthy Here is some advice. Firstly, it is very important for us to take more fruits and vegetables because they provide vitamins, and we have to keep a balanced diet. So we should avoid food with lots of sugar and fat/which is rich in sugar and fat. Secondly, we'd better exercise every day to make our bodies strong. Besides, we have to avoid too much work pressure. Finally, we have to get rid of those bad habits that damage our health, such as drinking and smoking.
In conclusion, if we stick to the advice given above, we will lead a healthy life.If you want to keep in good health, don’t worry, ask me. I will give you some advice.Early to bed, early to rise, makes a men healthy, wealthy and wise. This is an old English saying. Yeah, we should get up early and go to bed early every day. The body must have enough sleep to be healthy. You should sleep 9 hours every night.Then, eat more vegetables and fruits, less meat. Eating an apple a day keeps doctor away. Try to eat less junk food, or it will make you fatter and unhealthy. Oh, and you shouldn’t drink coffee. Maybe you can also drink some milk ,as you like, and it’s healthy.The body also needs exercise. What is exercise? Well, such as walking, running, jumping and playing sports. Doing more exercise can make you strong and athletic.Warn: Eating more staple food, less snack. Don’t be too tired. (It is important to eat a balanced diet.) And often have a good rest.Then, you can keep in good health. Good rest, good food and exercise help you study better and get good grades.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
在作文上 找 有 或是 你先写中文作文 再翻英语 就行啦
How to be healthyIf you want to have a healthy body and be a healthy people,you must do these.Frist,you need about twenty minutes of exercise three times a week.(这是初一英语书上的)Second,you must eat more healthy vegetables and fruit.Third,early to bed and early to get up.If you can do these,you must will be healthy.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How to have a healthy life为题目的英语作文
How to have a healthy life为题目的英语作文
要求多锻炼!足够睡眠,多吃水果和蔬菜,戒烟酒,字数100,有急用,谢谢
April 7th is World Health Day. Only if we have a healthy body, we can do everything well. So health is very important to all of us. However, now some people often Smok and go to work without having breakfast, which is a bad habit. It will be bad for our health. Not having breakfast, we may feel tired and hungry. As a result, we can’t get along well with anything.
In order to keep healthy, I think we should do the following: Firstly, be happy every day. Secondly, go to bed early and get up early. Have 8 or 9 hours’ sleep every night. Thirdly, do more exercise and eat more vegetables, such as white radish, apples, tomatoes. Finally, try to give up smoking and drinking .
If we can do the things above, we will have a healthy life.
手工制作
仅供参考
其他回答 (1)
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文 ~
这里有近两千篇英语作文~!,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
等待您来回答
外语领域专家howtobecomeascientist为题的英语作文_百度知道
howtobecomeascientist为题的英语作文
提问者采纳
1、 蓦然回首,那人却在灯火阑珊处 原来我遇到你,完全是个意外。 ――题记 2005年。夏天。闷热。处识。炎热的季节,无聊在空气中泛滥。手头边一叠一叠的书,百无聊赖的翻着。突然找到一本,磨砂一样的封皮,夸张的线条构成的图案,“创新作文”四个...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以How to deal culture shock为题的英语作文_百度知道
以How to deal culture shock为题的英语作文
How to deal with culture shockTeaching and living abroad can be the most incredible experience of your life or it can be the worst, depending on how you deal with the difficulties of living and working in a foreign country. Adjusting to a new country and a new culture can be trying, especially when we aren’t willing to adapt or be accepting of a culture that is completely different to our own. This can lead to feelings of depression, loneliness, isolation and complaining.The best way to start getting yourself accustomed to an exotic culture is to get involved. Get to know your new culture. Go out and experience life. Make new friends. Live. Wonder. Explore. I love going somewhere quiet, like a park, and watching how everyone interacts. I also get great pleasure out of walking. I love putting on my headphones and walking for hours. I like the feeling of being lost in a great sea of humanity. There’s no better way to be completely on level to observe, grow and learn firsthand. I never once made an excuse for myself to stay at home and watch TV.Observe what you really like about your new culture. Don’t focus on the negatives. We all make comparisons. Comparing your new home to back home is only natural. Don’t get into the habit of looking at everything in a negative light.It’s important to remember that there is nothing wrong with culture shock. Everyone gets it and everyone deals with it differently. The stress of starting a new job, living in a new country, trying to make new friends, navigating unfamiliar terrain and an inability to speak the language can all lead to culture shock. Everyday tasks such as using the phone, taking the bus or grocery shopping can become frustrating and difficult.Some people will admit they are suffering from it, others might not even realise they are going through it and some will flat out deny they are having any problems at all. It’s how we deal with culture shock that allows us to let ourselves go and immerse ourselves in a foreign culture.There will be days when you hate your new home.
I’ve also had days where I’ve cried and haven’t wanted to get out of bed. And you know what? It’s perfectly OK to feel like this. We all do.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How to be a better stident 为题的英语作文。_百度知道
How to be a better stident 为题的英语作文。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
  How to be a better stident  In my personal perspective, developing a learning habit is good way to be a better stident. For example, if you want to better english learner, you could develop it by listening to some english music or study in groups with your friends who also love to learn english. you do homework and go over what you learned together.I think when you study together, you both can help each other and stimulate you self to work hard on it. of course, you need some time to do sports. you cant only foucs on knowledge learning.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢为题的作文 的文章

随机推荐