其他2条回答
Help manito
scissor hydraulic demotioneing run
hydrulic lift and down of
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求救、help !help!】初二阅读18篇求大神帮助_星座吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:520,672贴子:
【求救、help !help!】初二阅读18篇求大神帮助收藏
度娘表吞°求18篇阅读、要求、有题目、出处、好词、好词造句、好句、好句赏析、好句防用、感悟、求各大神帮忙、不要太精辟、能应付就成
1楼 15:32&|
有没有人哇、
2楼 15:33&|
哪位大神可怜可怜咱
3楼 15:39&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”星座“的信息,请&或英语大神求救啊_百度知道
英语大神求救啊
Low levels of celebrity worship have Entertainment-social value and comprise attitudes and behaviours like ‘my friends and I like to discuss what my favourite celebrity has done’. This stage reflects the social aspects of celebrity worship and is consistent with Stever’s (1991) observation that fans are attracted to a favourite celebrity because of their perceived ability to entertain and capture attention. By contrast, intermediate levels of celebrity worship are characterized by more Intense-personal feelings, defined by items like ‘I have frequent thoughts about my favourite celebrity, even when I don’t want to’. This stage arguably reflects individuals’ intensive and compulsive feelings around the celebrity, akin to the obsessional tendencies of fans often referred to in theliterature (Dietz et al., 1991; Giles, 2000). The most extreme expression of celebrity worship is labelled Borderline-pathological, as exemplified by items like ‘if someone gave me several thousand dollars (pounds) to do with as I please, I would consider spending it on a personal possession (like a napkin or paper plate) once used by my favourite celebrity’. This factor is thought to reflect an individual’s social–pathologicalattitudes and behaviours that are held as a result of worshiping a celebrity.
提问者采纳
低水平的名人崇拜有娱乐的社会价值,包括态度和行为,如“我的朋友和我喜欢讨论什么是我最喜欢的明星了。这一阶段,反映了对名人的崇拜的社会方面,与斯蒂夫的一致(1991)观察到的球迷吸引到一个最喜欢的名人是因为他们认为能够娱乐和注意捕获。相比之下,对名人的崇拜中间层次的特点是更强烈的个人感情,通过项目像“我有我最喜欢的名人经常思考的定义,甚至当我不想。这个阶段,可以说是体现个人的强烈的冲动的感情在名人,就像球迷的强迫倾向经常提到在文学(迪茨等人。,1991;吉尔斯,2000)。对名人的崇拜最极端的表达标记的边缘病理,例如项目一样,如果有人给了我几千美元(英镑)做为我请,我会考虑把它花在个人财产(如餐巾纸或纸板)曾经用我最喜欢的名人。这一因素被认为是反映一个人的社会–病理的态度和行为,是由于崇拜名人。
提问者评价
能整理下么
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助关于JTree里面每个单元格的绘制,求大神,帅哥help下下。分少,只能在这里发帖了,希望帮助我下下呀。
[问题点数:10分]
求助关于JTree里面每个单元格的绘制,求大神,帅哥help下下。分少,只能在这里发帖了,希望帮助我下下呀。
[问题点数:10分]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复