the most unforgetable thing thatdance with my fatherr had gone for me为主题写一篇英语作文

the most unforgetable thing that my father had gone for me为主题写一篇英语作文
赫海滚床单8
像托物言志类的文章,“言志”必须思想正确、深刻,情趣健康、高雅,应能给读者以美感的享受,哲理的启示,有益的鞭策.文中所托之物,与所言之志要像水乳般的自然交融,不能简单粘合,不可生硬搅拌.既不要把欲言之志搁置一旁,对物作纯客观的描...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以The most unforgetable thing during My national holiday为题写一篇不少于120词作文
The most unforgetable thing during My national holidayMy mother and I go out to buy something,when we are walking home,I appearing a commonplace,and she didn't have the dustman wear thick cotton-padded jacket,no wearing warm glove,only instead work clothes,his hands in a thin red with cold red,face bore frostbite,but it is very spirit,she is sweeping the street attentively.Then,a five,six years old the child,is at a strip sweet and big orange,he saw the cleaners,near conveniently put a handful of orange peel to throw them on the ground,in fact the land just swept.Cleaner momentarily,shook his head,with those had to stiffen hand cold and the orange peel and what they have learned.I still see the corner of cleaner reveal a kind of sadness,but look on his face.Dear friends,do you have any thought of,these cleaner for the city clean,for everybody have clean living environment,and give up the have a family reunion,get warm time,but the top,despite the cold ground service for all,and selfish we,everywhere littering or waste paper,basic experience not to their current mood of the cleaner,cold aside,do you think that is not something cleaner sweep out the office now,that is wrong,cleaner is swept is bad mood,disease.If have no cleaner,the world will become a waste of the world,let a person feel desultorily.From this little thing,I know to protect the environment,cherish the Labour of others the fruit.It is a small thing,but let me long unforgettable.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以An Unforgetable Thing 为主题 书写一篇100字的英语作文_百度知道
以An Unforgetable Thing 为主题 书写一篇100字的英语作文
我有更好的答案
How time flies!I'm fifteen years now.During the long time,there was one thing that I will never forget.
The Spring Festival is our traditional festival.During the Spring Festival,people usually visit their friends and relatives.When I was 9 years old,my family took the bus to my grandparents' to say &Happy New Year& to them.
In the bus,I had a good seat.At 7:30,the bus came to a village.A woman got on with a baby in her arms.At that time,there was no seat.But she must look after her baby carefully.She had to stand next to me.I wanted to stand up and let her sit down,but I was afraid of hearing the other people say&That girl want to be prais...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁36-40 DABAC&&&& 41-45 ABCDB&&
46-50BADAD& 51-55 BBACC
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:甘肃省兰州一中学年高一下学期期中考试英语试题
New Orleans was regarded as the most ________ U.S.city with more than 19,000 crimes reported in a year.
A.fundamental
C.violent
D.harmful
来源:2011年甘肃省兰州一中高一下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:填空题
AEver since humans lived on the earth, they have made v&【小题1】&&&forms of communication. In general, the major form of expressing thoughts and feelings has been s_【小题2】__ language. But when there is a language barrier(障碍), that is, people &&&m 【小题3】&each other , communication is completed through body language where gestures&r&【小题4】&&letters , words and ideas. Here are many forms of body language in the world, each having its own f&【小题5】 .Smile is the most u&【小题6】&&facial expression, which shows happiness and put people at e&【小题7】&. When someone gets angry, he may f&&【小题8】_, turn his back to others or make a fist shaking it.&&There are also different ways to g&【小题9】__ someone in different countries. In a word, We should study international customs to avoid difficulties in today’s world c&【小题10】&&crossroads.&&&&&&&&&&B.My aunt, a s&【小题11】__ in women’s disease, devoted all her life to her w&【小题12】career without&e&【小题13】&. She often worked far into the night to d&【小题14】&babies for the poor . It was her kindness and c&【小题15】&&&she showed to her patients that made her successful . Despite of being a success as a doctor, she was m&&【小题16】&, not proud.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Her devotion to medical science i&【小题17】&me greatly. Suddenly a bright idea came c&【小题18】&&in& my mind, “why not c&【小题19】&&on her career and work as an o&【小题20】doctor?”
来源:2015届浙江省高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
单词拼写(满分5分,每小题各0.5分)
1.Mike r____________ our team and gave a speech at the
meeting.
2.Nothing could have been more a____________.
3.Since her c____________ she had wanted to work with
animals in their own environment.
4.The party then searched the whole cave t____________
but did not find anything.
5.He has pointed out that the tree is a useful source
of i____________.
6.It rained&and&t____________
the&football match&was put off.
7.The Hubble will tell us a great deal about the age
and size of the u____________.
8.The most u____________ car was a Benz which had only
three wheels.
9.At that time, hunger was a d____________ problem in many parts of the countryside.
10.This&work&will&
we&have to&o____________&the&difficulty.
来源:2011年甘肃省高一下学期期末考试英语题
题型:单词拼写
Ever
since humans lived on the earth, they have made v& 1.&& &forms of communication. In general,
the major form of expressing thoughts and feelings has been s_2.__ language. But when there is a language
barrier(障碍), that is, people &&&m 3.& each other , communication is completed
through body language where gestures& r& 4.&& letters , words and ideas. Here are many
forms of body language in the world, each having its own f& 5. .
Smile
is the most u& 6.&
&facial
expression, which shows happiness and put people at
e&
7.& . When someone gets angry, he may
f&& 8._, turn his back to others or
make a fist shaking it.&&
There
are also different ways to g& 9.__ someone in different countries. In a word, We should study
international customs to avoid difficulties in today’s
world c& 10.& &crossroads.&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
My
aunt, a s& 11.__
in women’s disease, devoted all her life to her w&
12. career without& e& 13.& . She often worked far into the night to d&
14. &babies for the poor . It was her
kindness and c& 15.&&
&she showed
to her patients that made her successful . Despite of being a success as a
doctor, she was m&& 16.&
, not
proud.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Her devotion to medical science i&
17.& me greatly. Suddenly a bright
idea came c& 18.&
&in&
my mind, “why not c& 19.& &on her career and work as an o&
20. doctor?”
题型:单选题
New Orleans was regarded as the most ________ U.S.city with more than 19,000 crimes reported in a year.A.fundamentalB.gentleC.violentD.harmful
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!以最难忘的事为题写一篇大三的英语作文,_百度知道
以最难忘的事为题写一篇大三的英语作文,
提问者采纳
Most Unforgettable
ExperienceMy
summer holiday
been over.
holiday, I
most unforgettable
beautiful lake
school friends
we barbecued
the boat.On 俯定碘剐鄢溉碉税冬粳 the boat, we
the delicious
my friends.
wonderful it
wind, mild
and comfortable.
Meanwhile, we
talked with
other about
interesting that
by, we ate
large amount
yummy food
talked about
of fantastic
experiences.
satisfying.Nowadays,the
new semester
already started
different cities
attend school.
winter holiday.
really miss
true friends.
staying with
that makes
feel delighted
Therefore, I hope
as possible.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
An unforgetful thing
Lilei and I went to the countryside, we put up our tent beside a field. And then we were hungry so we ate the food we btought. After a wonderful meal, we told stories and sang songs . we felt tired so we crept into our tent. Our sleeping bags were warm and comfortable, so we both slept soundly. In the evening , Lilei woke up and began shouting.There was a big snake around, we leapt out of our sleeping bags and hurried outside. It was really dangerous because the big snake was coming to us,,we both felt scared of the big snake,Suddenly it seemed that it wanted to bite me , Just at the defing monemt we heard a gun ring,and the bi...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 father.io官网 的文章

随机推荐