哥好好的一生只爱一个人人吧!英语这么说

难道爱一个人就那么难么?英文怎么说_百度作业帮
难道爱一个人就那么难么?英文怎么说
难道爱一个人就那么难么?英文怎么说
Is it so hard to love a person?
How should it be so difficult to love someone?
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
求翻译:爱一个人真的很难 接受一个人也很难 我爱他他却对我忽冷忽热 真的很难过 我爱你你知道吗 要是知道的话请对我好一点 我在乎你是什么意思?
爱一个人真的很难 接受一个人也很难 我爱他他却对我忽冷忽热 真的很难过 我爱你你知道吗 要是知道的话请对我好一点 我在乎你
问题补充:
Really hard to love a person who is difficult to accept an I love him he tells me fits and starts really sad you know I love you so please if I know a little better for me I care about you
love a person is really difficult to accept a personal and it is very difficult to me to love him but he told me chills and fever is really sad because I love you, you, and you don't know what to know that I am a little better for me to you
Likes a person really very difficultly accepting a person very to be also difficult I to like his him now hot and now cold really very being actually sad to me I to like your you knowing if knew the speech please care about you to my good me
Really hard to love a person is difficult to accept someone I loved him he was working really hard for me I love you do you know if you know me a little better I care
Likes a person really very difficultly accepting a person very to be also difficult I to like his him now hot and now cold really very being actually sad to me I to like your you knowing if knew the speech please care about you to my good me
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!追加分:英语翻译:爱一个人不一定拥有 拥有一个人一定要好好去爱求地道一点的英语翻译.能做到信达雅的.
翻译的质量好的 分数高.谢啦!_百度作业帮
追加分:英语翻译:爱一个人不一定拥有 拥有一个人一定要好好去爱求地道一点的英语翻译.能做到信达雅的.
翻译的质量好的 分数高.谢啦!
求地道一点的英语翻译.能做到信达雅的.
翻译的质量好的 分数高.谢啦!
Lovingowning is but to give love.”爱一个人是不会累的“用英语怎么说,要地道点的哦,谢谢_百度作业帮
”爱一个人是不会累的“用英语怎么说,要地道点的哦,谢谢
”爱一个人是不会累的“用英语怎么说,要地道点的哦,谢谢
you will not be tired when you

我要回帖

更多关于 难道爱一个人有错吗 的文章

随机推荐