in order to methamphetamine, you really翻译 can not i?翻译成中文

英语翻译Waiter:Good evening.Can I take your order?Customer:Um,I’m not ready to order yet.Can I have a minute or two?Waiter:Certainly.Take your time.(Five minutes later.)Waiter:Would you like to order now?Customer:Yes,I think so.I’d like the v_作业帮
英语翻译Waiter:Good evening.Can I take your order?Customer:Um,I’m not ready to order yet.Can I have a minute or two?Waiter:Certainly.Take your time.(Five minutes later.)Waiter:Would you like to order now?Customer:Yes,I think so.I’d like the v
英语翻译Waiter:Good evening.Can I take your order?Customer:Um,I’m not ready to order yet.Can I have a minute or two?Waiter:Certainly.Take your time.(Five minutes later.)Waiter:Would you like to order now?Customer:Yes,I think so.I’d like the vegetable soup to start with.Waiter:And for the main course?Customer:Roast beef and salad,please.Waiter:Would you like anything to drink?Customer:Just a bottle of water.Waiter:Thank you.Does the customer order at once?&No.the customer doesn’t order at once.2.What does the customer want to start with?The customer wants the vegetable soup to start with.3.What does she order for the main course?Roast beef and salad.4.What drink does she want?A bottle of water.
侍者:晚上好.我可以请您点菜吗? 顾客:嗯,我还没准备好点菜.能给我一两分钟吗? 服务员:当然可以.把你的时间.  (五分钟后).服务员:您要点菜了吗? 顾客:是的,我是这样认为的.我想要蔬菜汤.服务员:主菜吗? 顾客:请给我烤牛肉和沙拉.服务员:你想喝点什么? 顾客:只是一瓶水.服务员:谢谢你.1 客户立即点餐了吗?   不.客户没有.  2.客户想要什么开胃菜?   客户想要蔬菜汤.  3.她主餐点了什么?   烤牛肉和沙拉.  4.她想要什么饮料?   一瓶水.英语翻译Thanks for getting in touch - I’m really sorry you haven't received your order 152465.So that I can sort this out for you,can you please check the delivery address we have for you on your ASOS account is correct?The address you gave us _作业帮
英语翻译Thanks for getting in touch - I’m really sorry you haven't received your order 152465.So that I can sort this out for you,can you please check the delivery address we have for you on your ASOS account is correct?The address you gave us
英语翻译Thanks for getting in touch - I’m really sorry you haven't received your order 152465.So that I can sort this out for you,can you please check the delivery address we have for you on your ASOS account is correct?The address you gave us for this order was:*******,ChinaWe're only able to issue a replacement to an address you've already used on your ASOS account.For security reasons,I can't change your address if it’s wrong.To make any changes to your address please log into 'My Account'.Once you're in,click ‘Edit’ in the relevant box,and you’ll be able to change any details (remember to click the ‘Save’ button when you're done).Once I receive your reply to confirm your address,I'll organise a replacement order for you.I look forward to hearing from you.If you have any other questions in the meantime,please let me know.
谢谢您与我们联系,对您还未收到您订单号为152465的货物表示万分抱歉.请查实您在ASOS账户留给我们的地址是否正确,您提供的送货地址是中国…….我们能做的只是对您ASOS账户补单.为了安全起见,如果您的地址是错的,我也不能更改您的收货地址.要更改其中资料,请您务必登录“我的账户”,登录后请点击“编辑”选项卡,进行修改,完成后切记点击“保存”.一旦我收到您确认新地址的回复,我才能给您补单.敬请回复,请现在就告知我.
为取得联系,谢谢我真的很抱歉您没有收到您的订单152465。这样我可以解决这个给你,你可以请我们为您ASOS帐户是正确的送货地址?你给我们的这个订单的地址是:*******,中国我们只能够发出更换地址你已经用你的ASOS帐户。为安全起见,我如果有错你的地址改变不。给你的地址,请登录“我的帐户”做任何改变。一旦你点击“编辑”,在相应的框,你就可以改变任何细节(...
感谢取得联系-我真的对不起,你还没有收到您的订单152465.So,我可以排序为你算出来,你可以请ASOS帐户上,我们为您提供的送货地址是正确的吗?你给了我们这个订单的地址是:*******,仅ChinaWe're能够补发ASOSaccount.For安全原因,你已经使用的地址,我无法改变你解决:如果这是错的。作出任何更改地址,请登录到“我的帐户”。一旦你在,在相应方框内单击“编辑”,你就可以改变...
感谢您和我们取得联系,但我们真的很抱歉的是我们仍未受到您订单号为152465的订单。为了便于我们为您挑选出来(应该是订单号),请您核对您在ASOS帐户上所预留的送货地址是否正确。您给我们的地址是中国,********。我们只能为您提供您在ASOS帐户上的地址的替换。出于安全原因,我们无法更改您错误的地址,如果您需要更改您的地址,请在您登陆后点击“我的帐户(My Acc...
是给他回个邮件确认地址吗?
是的,但小心上当受骗!
”就用我账户里的地址就可以了“
,能帮我把这句翻译成英语吗
Withmyaccountaddresson it!
不客气,方便的话,请你赞成采纳一下!
是给他回个邮件确认地址吗?英语翻译Hello!ladies and gentalment,My name is Leah.I am 20 years old .In order to say goodbye to single life ,I want to look for a BF in 2010.In 2009,I am studying all the time for entering a good college .But now ,I am a college student,someone_作业帮
英语翻译Hello!ladies and gentalment,My name is Leah.I am 20 years old .In order to say goodbye to single life ,I want to look for a BF in 2010.In 2009,I am studying all the time for entering a good college .But now ,I am a college student,someone
英语翻译Hello!ladies and gentalment,My name is Leah.I am 20 years old .In order to say goodbye to single life ,I want to look for a BF in 2010.In 2009,I am studying all the time for entering a good college .But now ,I am a college student,someone said that"if you never have love in college ,your university degree is unperfect."so I think since I have the right to meet the important guy in someday ,why not use it at earlier time It is the reason why i have the power to write this notice .Now ,if you have satisfied three more requirement ,you can have a try to connect with me and i welcome you to make friend with me!first ,you must be a man ,i am not a homosexual girl ,thank you!second ,you must play very well ,and then play with me,make me happy!thankyou third ,you must be a romantic man ,you donnot need to be very much ,but you must to have a romantic brain ,and then give me a lot of surprises every day ,thank you fourth,you must be optimistic.you only can tell me the happy things ,which require you must not let me know you are unhappy.I know it is very hard to do,but i really need someone to make me have a good mood in 2010,for the reason that i met a lot of sad story.thank you!last ,you must good at computer,because I am hungry for learning computer well,or you can have a skill that insterested me .Maybe I will Iet you pass ,thank you
女士们,先生们:你们好!我叫 Leah.我今年20岁.为了和单身生活说再见,我必须得在2010年找一个男朋友.为了考上大学,2009年整年我都在学习.但是,现在我是一个大学生了,有人说:“如果你在大学没有谈恋爱,那么你的大学生活就是不完美的.”既然在将来的某一天我会遇到我生命中最重要的那个人,那我为什么不能把这天提前了?所以,这就是我写这篇告示的原因.现在,如果你符合了下面三个条件以上,那么你就可以和我联系,我和乐意和你做朋友.首先,你得是一个男生.当然我不搞同性恋.其二,你得非常会玩.这样你就能我一起出去玩,我会很快乐.其三,你得是一个浪漫的人.虽然不要求你非常浪漫,但是你起码得有一个浪漫的头脑,这样你就经常能给我带来惊喜.其四,你必须得非常乐观.你可以和我分享一些有趣的事情,如果你经常不快乐你就做不到这点.我知道这会非常困难,但是我希望在2010年有这么一个人陪我,因为我遭遇了一些不快乐的事情.最后,你必须得擅长电脑.因为我非常希望学好电脑,所以我对于这类人非常感兴趣.如果你是的,那么也许我会让你优先.英语好的高手昂帮忙,把下面的中文翻译成英文。。。。急用
,谢谢!_百度知道
英语好的高手昂帮忙,把下面的中文翻译成英文。。。。急用
现在的人喜欢把流行(或时髦)称为时尚,而这种流行的势头总是一个接着一个,似乎从来没有厌倦的时候。 即使最漂亮的女人也在精心考虑如何使自己更漂亮,最帅的男人也在尽量使自己的形象更形象,已改那种不修边幅的不羁,因为这个社会对男人的要求从来都是功名,功名能使一个男人注意自己的外表形象(或名牌,或名车,或洋房,或休闲的运动)。就拿女人化妆来说吧,说实话淡妆浓抹确实能掩去女人的许多瑕疵,试问,谁不喜欢漂亮?只是有的人为了追求所谓的时尚,以为休闲就是时尚,所以常常是一脸浓妆配一身休闲服装,令你忍不住想劝她回家学学再来。而名牌的光彩只限于名人--相得益彰嘛。就算风格不对路,至少别人知道谁能奢华。而那些可怜的低层的无名小卒们,名牌似乎不是属于他们的,这不仅仅是因为金钱。有时盲目地追求时尚,会使自己变得很肤浅的。当然,以貌取人也属肤浅。 现在我们的生活也挺有意思,它可以将任何事情物质化商品化。当然,这是体现了人类的进步,经济的发达,城市生活的繁华。人们有了钱,就会追求那种高尚的享受--结伴远游,叼个烟斗,听听古典音乐,品味咖啡,打高尔夫球……等待。成了新时代的流行风。正如马尔库塞所说的,“我们成了‘物’的奴隶。”原来,时尚不仅是新时代的品牌,我们不得不承认时尚是离不开充满铜臭的金钱的。 时尚总有比较一致的规范,一个人的服饰妆扮可以体现出她(他)的审美品味。其实,在我认为,内在的品味更显其智慧和历炼。而今,时尚的“休闲”同人类开了个玩笑:底层人物在人类进步的过程中,追求时尚的方式反而越来越盲目,甚至有些幼稚,而忽略了知识文化的重要,因此有好多人成了“物”的奴隶。而那些属于上层社会的人,为了显示自己的地位,同样忽略了很多属于知识文化的东西,为了保护自己的身价变得自私而敏感。有没有想过,其实知识文化同样也是一种时尚,否则你再怎么走在社会的前端也只不过是一个肤浅的高级动物而已。 在这个充满诱惑的社会里,我承认没有任何一个人可以挡得住其的来势汹涌。就连电视里也在广告电视品牌,什么追求时尚,美的开始等之类的广告俗语,打开电视就是:时尚生活,时尚文化,时尚追求,拼了命地往你脑子里灌输“时尚”的概念。你能不受诱惑吗?所以,不管你是不是真的喜欢这时兴的东西,你总会不自主地去追逐去模仿,否则就不能心安理得。仔细想想,生活在新时代的大都市里,你又怎能不在流行的漩涡里打转? 时尚到底是什么? 时尚是都市特殊的标志。 时尚是都市人特殊的心理需要。 有人说孤独是可耻的,而时尚则是抵抗孤独的手段。
提问者采纳
Now people like to pop (or trendy) is called fashion, and this momentum is always a popular one after another, it seems that the time has never been tired. Even the most beautiful woman is also carefully consider how to make themselves more beautiful, most handsome men are as far as possible the image that their image has changed the kind of uninhibited slovenly, because the requirements of this society for men has always been fame, fame make a man pay attention to his appearance image (or brand name, or luxury car or a house, or recreational sports). Take for instance a woman make-up, wiping thick makeup to tell the truth can indeed Yan Qu a woman of many flaws, I ask, who do not like beautiful? Only some people in pursuit of the so-called fashion, that leisure is a fashion, it is often a look of heavy makeup with a casual wear, so that you can not help but learn again tried to persuade her to go home. The brand's luster is limited to celebrities - complement each other Well. Even if the style wrong way, or at least people know who luxurious. While those poor low-level of a nobody who does not seem to belong to their brand, not only because of money. Sometimes, the blind pursuit of fashion, to make themselves become superficial. Of course, Yimaoquren also be superficial. Now our lives are quite interesting, it can be anything materialistic commercialized. Of course, this is the embodiment of human progress and economic development in the bustling city life. People have money, they will enjoy the pursuit of that noble - together Travel, Diao a pipe, listening to classical music, taste of coffee, playing golf ... ... wait. Has become popular for a new era. As Marcuse said, &We have become a 'material' slaves.& It turned out that fashion is not only a brand new era, we have to admit that fashion is full of both rich can not do without the money. General have a more consistent fashion norms, a person's clothing can dress shows her (him) the aesthetic taste. In fact, I think the taste is even more of their inner wisdom and Lilian. Now, fashion's &casual& with a joke of mankind: the underlying figures in the course of human progress, the pursuit of more and more fashionable way to the contrary, blind, and even some naive, neglecting the important cultural knowledge, it is a lot of people into the the &objects& slaves. While those belonging to the upper class people, in order to show their status, also ignores a lot of things belonging to cultural knowledge, in order to protect their own social status to become selfish and sensitive. Have you ever thought, in fact, cultural knowledge is also a fashion, otherwise, no matter how you walk in the front of the community it is only a superficial high-level animals only. In this society full of temptations, I admit that no one can resist the oncoming force of its turbulent. Even television ads are also TV branding and what the pursuit of fashion, such as the United States like the beginning of the ad saying, turn on the TV are: lifestyle, fashion culture, fashion pursuit, mad to instill into your mind, &fashion& concept. Can you do without temptation? So, whether you are really like when things Xing, you will always involuntary way to go chase to imitate, or can not be complacent. Think about living in the new era of big city, how can you not pop spin spiral where? What is the fashion in the end? Fashion is a unique symbol of the city. Fashion is the city's particular psychological needs. Some people say that loneliness is shameful, but fashion is a means of resistance alone.
提问者评价
非常感谢你的回答,我是新手,所以悬赏分时没有的,我为此表示遗憾,你的回复是我有了很大的进步,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Now the man likes to pop (or fashionable vogue, which is called) of popular momentum is always one by one, seems never bored.
Even the most beautiful woman in carefully consider how to make yourself more beautiful, the most handsome man in his image as more image, has changed the unruly, because the military requirement of the society for men are never fame, kuang can make a man noticed his appearance (or brand, or a famous Shanghai, or recreational or the movement). Take for example, honest woman makeup can indeed weak makeup thick yan to many women, who does not prove flaws, like beautiful? But some people in order to pursue the so-called fashionabl...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中频词,你记住了吗?
将…装入密封罐中保存
(用金属或塑料制作的)容器;
(马口铁或其他金属制作的)食品罐头
控制器局域网(Controller Area Network)
过去分词:
现在分词:
第三人称单数:
大家都在背:
1. If you invert " I can " , you have " can I ".
如果你把Ican两词前后颠倒一下,就成了 can I.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. The happiest are not those who own all the best things, but those who can appreciate the beauty of life.
最幸福的人们并不一定什么都是最好,只是他们懂得欣赏生活的美好。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
3. You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining.
你必须全力以赴,最大限度地去努力。如果你这么做,并且保持乐观,你就会看见乌云背后的幸福线。
来自电影《乌云背后的幸福线》
4. You can improve your chances of profit by sensible planning.
你可以通过合理计划来提高盈利的机会。
来自柯林斯例句
5. You can chat to other people who are online.
你可以和其他在线的人聊天。
来自柯林斯例句
罐装的, 录音的 (can[n.罐头, 铁罐]+ed……的→canned罐装的)
运河, 小道, 导管, 槽, 沟渠 (can容器,管道+al地方→n.运河, 小道, 导管, 槽, 沟渠)
罐头, 铁罐 (can容器,管道→n.罐头, 铁罐)
a can of worms
1. 复杂难解决的事;棘手的事
to question the traditional model of education opens up too big a can of worms.
质疑传统教育模式会引起一场轩然大波。
in the can
1. (非正式)(磁带)录制好的,(电影)拍摄好的,准备播放(或发行)的
can, in这两个名词均有“罐头”之意。
: 为美国英语,现在英国也用。
: 为英国英语。
Can is a modal verb. It is used with the base form of a verb. The form cannot is used in negative statements. The usual spoken form of cannot is can't, pronounced /kɑ:nt, AM kaent/. can 是情态动词,与动词原形连用。cannot 用于否定句中,口语中通常作 can't,读作 /kɑ:nt, am 美 kaent/。
(表示某事物的特点)能够,可以 You use can when you are mentioning a quality or fact about something which people may make use of if they want to.&
Pork is also the most versatile of meats. It can be roasted whole or in pieces...
在肉类中,猪肉的做法也是最多的,可以整块烤来吃,也可以切片烤来吃。
Luckily, iron can be reworked and mistakes don't have to be thrown away...
所幸的是,铁可以再加工,次品、废品不必被扔掉。
A central reservation number operated by the resort can direct you to accommodations that best suit your needs...
该旅游胜地开设的预约中心电话可指引你找到最适合你的住处。
(表示有能力或机会)能,会,可以 You use can to indicate that someone has the ability or opportunity to do something.&
Don't worry yourself about me, I can take care of myself...
你别担心我,我能照顾好自己。
I can't give you details because I don't actually have any details...
我没办法给你提供细节,因为我并不了解任何细节。
Oh Stephen darling, how can I ever thank you for being so kind?...
哦,亲爱的斯蒂芬,你对我这么好,叫我怎么感谢你呢?
(用于否定句,表示情况不允许)不能,无法 You use cannot to indicate that someone is not able to do something because circumstances make it impossible for them to do it.&
People who can't afford to go to the theatre or concerts can afford to go to football matches...
看不起电影或听不起音乐会的人可以去观看足球赛。
We cannot buy food, clothes and pay for rent and utilities on $20 a week...
一个星期才20美元,不够我们吃穿、付房租及水电等费用的。
She cannot sleep and the pain is often so bad she wants to scream.
她睡不着觉,常常疼得直想尖叫。
有可能;有时会 You use can to indicate that something is true sometimes or is true in some circumstances.&
...long-term therapy that can last five years or more...
有可能持续5年乃至更长时间的长期治疗。
A vacant lot or a bombsite can, to the amateur naturalist, produce an extraordinary variety of flora and fauna...
对于业余博物学者来说,在一片空地上或被炸后的废墟里可能发现种类繁多的植物群和动物群。
I've quite forgotten how closed in London can seem...
我都快忘了,伦敦有时看上去会多么地闭塞。
(用于否定句,表示确信某事不真实或不会发生)不可能,不会 You use cannot and can't to state that you are certain that something is not the case or will not happen.&
From her knowledge of Douglas's habits, she feels sure that the attacker can't have been Douglas...
根据她对道格拉斯习性的了解,她敢断定他不可能是那个袭击者。
Things can't be that bad...
情况不会糟到那个地步。
You can't be serious, Mrs Lorimer?
洛里默夫人,你该不会是认真的吧?
(表示允许)可以 You use can to indicate that someone is allowed to do something. You use cannot or can't to indicate that someone is not allowed to do something.&
You must buy the credit life insurance before you can buy the disability insurance...
你必须先购买信用人寿保险,方可购买伤残保险。
No-one can set up a waste disposal company unless they can show that they've got enough money and trained staff to do the job properly...
任何人若想成立废品处理公司,必须证明其拥有足够资金和受训员工以保证工作可以顺利开展。
Here, can I really have your jeans when you grow out of them?...
喂,等你穿不下这些牛仔裤时真的可以给我吗?
不行;不能;不该 You use cannot or can't when you think it is very important that something should not happen or that someone should not do something.&
【语用信息】:emphasis
It is an intolerable situation and it can't be allowed to go on...
这种情况忍无可忍,不能再任其继续下去了。
The Commission can't demand from Sweden more than it demands from its own members.
委员会对瑞典的要求不能比对自己的会员国要求都多。
(通常用于疑问句,表示建议或提议帮忙)能 You use can, usually in questions, in order to make suggestions or to offer to do something.&
What can I do around here?...
我在这儿能做点儿什么?
This old lady was struggling out of the train and I said, 'Oh, can I help you?'...
我看见这位老太太正颤巍巍地下火车,就问:“嗯,我来帮您一把吗?”
Hello John. What can we do for you?...
喂,约翰!我们能帮你做点什么吗?
(用于疑问句时,can 表示礼貌的请求,而 can't 表示强烈请求) You use can in questions in order to make polite requests. You use can't in questions in order to request strongly that someone does something.&
【语用信息】:politeness
Can I have a look at that?...
我能不能看一眼那个?
Can you please help?...
请你帮个忙好吗?
Can you just lift the table for a second?...
能不能请你把桌子抬一下?
(用于有礼貌地打断,或引导要说的话)能,可以 You use can as a polite way of interrupting someone or of introducing what you are going to say next.&
【语域标签】:FORMAL 正式
【STYLE标签】:SPOKEN 口语
Can I interrupt you just for a minute?...
我能不能打断你们一下?
But if I can interrupt, Joe, I don't think anybody here is personally blaming you...
对不起,乔,我插一句,可我认为在座的没有谁在埋怨你。
Can I just ask something 'cos I'm really quite interested in this.
我能不能问个问题,因为我对这个真的很感兴趣。
(与 imagine, think, believe 等动词连用,用来加强语气)能 You use can with verbs such as 'imagine', 'think', and 'believe' in order to emphasize how you feel about a particular situation.&
【STYLE标签】:INFORMAL or SPOKEN 非正式或口语
You can imagine he was terribly upset...
你能想象得出来,他当时心里乱得要命。
You can't think how glad I was to see them all go...
你都想象不到,我看到他们全都走了,心里是多么高兴。
It's been an appallingly busy morning, I can't tell you...
我今天一上午那个忙啊,都没法说。
(与 how 一起用于疑问句,表示感受强烈)能,能够 You use can in questions with 'how' to indicate that you feel strongly about something.&
【STYLE标签】:SPOKEN 口语
How can you complain about higher taxes?...
你怎么能抱怨税费的提高呢?
How can millions of dollars go astray?...
几百万美元怎么可能不翼而飞呢?
How can you say such a thing?...
你怎能说出这种话来?
Usage Note
Can, could, and be able to are all used to talk about a person's ability to do something. They are followed by the infinitive form of a verb. You use can or a present form of be able to to refer to the present, although can is more common. They can all read and write... The snake is able to catch small mammals. You use could or a past form of be able to to refer to the past, and 'will' or 'shall' with be able to to refer to the future. Be able to is used if you want refer to doing something at a particular time. After treatment he was able to return to work. Can and could are used to talk about possibility. Could refers to a particular occasion and can to more general situations. Many jobs could be lost... Too much salt can be harmful. When talking about the past, you use could have and a past participle. It could have been much worse. You also use can for the present and could for the past to talk about rules or what people are allowed to do. They can leave at any time. Note that when making requests either can or could may be used. Can I have a drink?... Could we put the fire on? However, could is always used for suggestions. You could phone her and ask.
can, could 和 be able to 都可以表示某人有能力做某事, 后接动词原形。can 和 be able to 的现在式指现在, 不过 can 更常见: They can all read and write (他们都能读会写), The snake is able to catch small mammals (蛇能捕捉小型哺乳动物)。用 could 或 be able to 的过去式表示过去, will 或 shall 与 be able to 连用指将来。表示特定时间做某事时, 用 be able to: After treatment he was able to return to work (经过治疗, 他又能上班了)。can 和 could 可用来谈论可能性, could 指特定场合, can 指较一般的情况: Many jobs could be lost (可能会失去许多工作岗位), Too much salt can be harmful (食盐过多会有害处)。谈论过去则用 could have 加过去分词: It could have been much worse (原本会更糟糕)。表示规则或获准做某事, 可用 can 指现在, could 指过去: They can leave at any time (他们随时可以离开)。注意, 表示请求时, can 和 could 都能用: Can I have a drink (给我来杯饮料好吗), Could we put the fire on (我们可以把火点上吗)。然而, 提建议时总用 could: You could phone her and ask (你可以打电话给她问问看)。
(盛放食品、饮料或油漆的)罐子,金属罐,听 A can is a metal container in which something such as food, drink, or paint is put. The container is usually sealed to keep the contents fresh.&
Several young men were kicking a tin can along the middle of the road.
几个青年人踢着一个锡罐在路中间走着。
...empty beer cans.
...cans of paint and brushes.
数桶油漆和几把刷子
将(食物、饮料)装罐保存 When food or drink is canned, it is put into a metal container and sealed so that it will remain fresh.&
【语法信息】:be V-ed
【语法信息】:V-ed
【搭配模式】:usu passive
...fruits and vegetables that will be canned, skinned, diced or otherwise processed...
将要装罐、去皮、切块或用其他方法加工的水果和蔬菜
It was always roast lamb and canned peas for Sunday lunch.
星期天午餐总是吃烤羔羊肉和豌豆罐头。
厕所 The can is the toilet.&
【搭配模式】:the N
【语域标签】:AM 美
【STYLE标签】:INFORMAL 非正式
解雇;开除 If you are canned, you are dismissed from your job.&
【语法信息】:be V-ed
【语法信息】:V-ed
【语域标签】:AM 美
The extremists prevailed, and the security minister was canned...
极端主义分子猖獗,致使安全部长被解职。
When I got canned, I took these keys as souvenirs.
我被开除后,就拿了这些钥匙作为纪念。
承担所有指责;代人受过 If you have to carry the can, you have to take all the blame for something.&
【搭配模式】:V inflects
【语域标签】:mainly BRIT 主英
We are a luxury restaurant and if people have a bad experience, we have to carry the can.
我们这是豪华饭店;如果客人用餐不愉快,背黑锅的就是我们。
完成了的;完结的 If you say that something such as a job that you are doing is in the can, you mean that it is completely finished.&
【搭配模式】:v-link PHR
With another day's work in the can, Philip is happy to leave the open countryside and head for his London flat.
又干完了一天的活,菲利普满心愉悦地离开了广袤的乡村,前往自己位于伦敦的公寓。
1. 能, 能够
If you won't keep quiet you can get out!
如果你不保持安静, 那就只好请你出去了!
Can you help me?
你能帮我一下吗?
That can't be allowed.
那是绝对不允许的。
3. 可能, 会
It can get quite cold here at night.
夜间这里可能很冷。
You can't be serious!
你不会是认真的吧!
4. [表示命令]得;必须
If you don't do your homework, you can leave the classroom.
你要是不做作业,就离开教室。
5. [表示惊讶、不相信等]到底可能;居然会,竟至于;竟能
She can't be more than forty.
她不可能超过四十岁。
1. 将…装入密封罐中保存
The fish is canned in this factory.
鱼是在这家工厂制成罐头的。
1. 罐, 罐头
This can holds five liters of water.
这个容器可装五升水。
My father opened a real can of worms when he took over the ailing company and tried to get it doing business.
当我父亲接管一家处境困难的公司并试图重振业务时, 他确实碰到了棘手的问题。
2. (用金属或塑料制作的)容器,罐,桶
3. (马口铁或其他金属制作的)食品罐头,听头
1. airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
2. the quantity contained in a can
3. a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
4. the fleshy part of the human
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"
"are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
5. a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
6. a room equipped with toilet facilities
"tinned foods are not very tasty"
2. termina
"The boss fired his secretary today"
"The company terminated 25% of its workers"
can的全称:
未分类的(11)
取消,注销,撤销,删掉,作废
取消的,删掉的,注销的
罐装,盒装
大炮,火炮
教会法规;原则,标准;轮唱曲
长诗的篇章;旋律
canto (Italian=melody, song)
(意大利语)悦耳的音调,歌曲
(瑞士的)州,(法国的)县
帆布;粗麻布
人教版小学英语三年级下册单词表 ... howmany 多少 can 能够,可以 fly 放(风筝).
- 基于68598个网页
人教版初一英语单词 ... mom n. (非正式用语)妈妈 can v. 能;可以;会 bring v. 拿来;取来;带来.
- 基于37153个网页
人教版小学英语三年级下册单词表 ... howmany 多少 can 能够,可以 fly 放(风筝).
- 基于13600个网页
4. 控制器局域网(Controller Area Network)
⑶系统控制器局域网(CAN)作为系统内部通信网络,并通过双CAN总线进行数据交换。 ⑷采用车载计算机预先存储地面线路数据的 …
- 基于4798个网页
1. 罐头笑声
在罐头笑声 (canned laughter) 响起时,译者须洞悉所笑何事于译文中重现原文的幽默本色、搞笑效果所以字幕翻译员在写作上须动静 …
- 基于280个网页
1. 罐头水果
水果英文单词_百度文库 ... blackberry 黑莓 canned fruit 罐头水果 cherry pit 樱桃核.
- 基于1077个网页
2. 水果罐头
Very Textile - Max的日志 - 网易博客 ... canned fruit juice 果汁罐头 canned fruit 水果罐头 canned goose 鹅罐头.
- 基于294个网页
canned prune 李子罐头canned pump 密封泵canned rabbit 兔肉罐头
- 基于214个网页
1. 蔬菜罐头
CFR美国卫生部食品药物管理局规定 ... Fruit pies 水果陷饼 Canned vegetables 蔬菜罐头 Vegetable juices 蔬菜汁.
- 基于188个网页
can是一个英文词汇,一般表示能或可以的意思。也用作一些词汇的简写或地名代码。
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 praises can really 的文章

随机推荐