air in my citymy dream英语作文50字个字

my city in 50 years 作文_百度作业帮
my city in 50 years 作文
Huizhou is a beautifull city which located in the west of Xizhi river .It's suitable for living with its amazing scenery.With the rapid development of economy ,lots of factories ,houses ,roads and so on have been built in Huizhou.But there are also some problems existing.The most obvious ones should be the pollution of water and air ,and the congestion of traffic.It's said that some certain organazations are doing their efforts on these problems .We believe the pollution will be controlled one day and the traffic situation will be better with the constructions of more and more roads .Then Huizhou is going to be a developed calm perfect city.现在我想告诉你一些我的家乡惠州的情况.惠州位于西枝江边,风景优美,适合居住.随着经济发展迅速,惠州新建了不少工厂,住房,道路等.但是惠州也存在着一些问题.最显著的应该算是水和空气的污染问题,以及交通拥挤问题.据说一些相关机构正努力致力于解决这些问题.我们也相信不久后的一天污染问题将得到控制,交通问题也将随着越来越多的道路的建设而得到改善.届时惠州将成为一个宁静美丽的发展城市.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以“城市生活”为题目写一篇50字的英语作文 题目:Life in the city要快!_百度作业帮
以“城市生活”为题目写一篇50字的英语作文 题目:Life in the city要快!
Nowadays,most people,especially those who live in the country,want to move to the city.But is the city life perfect?Every coin has two sides.
It's true that things seem to be more convenient ...
扫描下载二维码my family city 英语作文50字_百度作业帮
my family city 英语作文50字
guhbqr002b
1.My family city was very beautiful three years ago.There were many green trees and red flowers.The sky was blue and the river was clean.We had a good environment to live.(如果不想写家乡城市变化的话可以就到这里,前文时态改为现在...
扫描下载二维码my city幻想英语作文_百度知道
my city幻想英语作文
题目:My cityEveryone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland. Now I am a young boy with a new dream--to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and 穿常扁端壮得憋全铂户my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Huizhou is a beautifull city which located in the west of Xizhi river . It's suitable for living with its amazing scenery.With the rapid development of economy ,lots of factories ,houses ,roads and so on have been built in Huizhou.But there are also some problems existing.The most obvious ones should be the pollution of water and air ,and the congestion of traffic. It's said that some certain organazations are doing their efforts on these problems .We believe the pollution will be controlled one day and the traffic situation will be better with the constructions of more and more roads .Then Huizhou is going to be a developed calm perfect city. 现在我想告诉你一些我的家乡惠州的情况.惠州位于西枝江边,风景优美,适合居住.随着经济发展迅速,惠州新建了不少工厂,住房,道路等.但是惠州也存在着一些问题.最显著的应该算是水和空气的污染问题,以及交通拥挤问题.据说一些相关机构正努力致力于解决这些问题.我们也相信不久后的一天污染问题将得到控制,交通问题也将随着越来越多的道路的建设而得到改善.届时惠州将成为一个宁静美丽的发展城市.I live in Hangzhou.It is a beautigul city.It’s my hometown.Every year it attracts large number of tourists come here all over the world.We have Xihu here and many places of interest.I think you will love it when you see it oneday.I want to grow up quickly.Andj I will try my best to protect our city and make a contribution to it.I think if everyone protects it ,my city will becone much more穿常扁端壮得憋全铂户 beautiful.I love my city!&
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the best pleases in my city,作文,急_百度作业帮
与全运同行 共创灿烂辉煌 奥运圣火如同火焰般的晚霞给人们留下了璀璨而迷人的流动美,让我们感受到了充满魅力和英勇的祖国.充满了和谐之美的全运已经向我们走来.这一次的全运会山东举行,济南是主要的举办城市主题口号是和谐中国,全民全运,...
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my city作文 的文章

随机推荐