vibration damping factor是什么意思

Vibration Damping Ball (65g) (Bag of 8)
JavaScript is turned off in your web browser. Turn it on to take full advantage of this site, then refresh the page.
电池及配件航模及部件Multi-Rotors, Drones & PartsFPV, Aerial Video & Telemetry遥控直升机及部件3D Printers & Accessories遥控车及部件遥控船及部件遥控摩托车及部件硬件&配件塑料模型套件RC 坦克车Photography & Action CamsArchery & Accessories生存游戏装备及配件充电器及配件电机Speed Controllers (ESC)机器人及DIY舵机&部件遥控&接收装置油动引擎及部件SBEC/UBEC及稳压器动力系统Adhesives, Lubricants & TapeTools, Bags & Storage服装&礼品&配件打折优惠Fun & Cool Stuff
China warehouse now open.
在以下目录中找到的条目
Vibration Damping Ball (65g) (Bag of 8)
These are universal vibration damping balls that can be used in a number of applications from gimbal isolation to protecting sensitive electronics. They match perfectly with our wide range of isolation mounts and are available in a number of grams per ball vibration ratings.
Specs:Isolation rating:&65g per ball&weight:&0.5g per ballSize:&12.7mm tall (top of flange to bottom of flange) 8mm wide (at widest point)Mounting:&5mm hole or bolt threw (8mm height between flats)Included:Bag of 8 balls (65gram)
Shipped from:
Add to cart
Share this:
5 crowns &&
全部12个讨论
&5 points - 9/30/2015
I ordered these &#8211* and never received them.
DOn't try the CHAT function in the hope that you'll ever get anywhere because you won't... Its all show and &#8211* typically Chinese thinking &#8211* as long as the money is taken in and no-one complains, it'll be all OK.
NOT impressed,
&4 points - 8/19/2015
&8 points - 12/29/2014
I use them for my dart 250
Do they fit and work good on the dart 250?
&1 points - 12/9/2014
I'm using 4 of
those rubber dampers to isolate my crius aiop v1.0 and they work fine.
&12 points - 10/22/2014
Does anyone know what they mean with the islolation rating?
These are 65 grams, when i use 4 of them i am over 200 grams..
A normal FC is way lighter then the 65 gram of one of these dampers.. when are these dampers on there best? right on the max rating or not.
Customer Reviews
Decent quality, nice soft rubber, easy to manipulate through a 5mm hole. these are very flexible.
暂无评论. 回复..
总体评价Pi90show
IT - Molto utile per isolare la control board dal frame...
暂无评论. 回复..
Niente bei f)
暂无评论. 回复..
总体评价Bakerman
good to dampening the kk card
暂无评论. 回复..
总体评价__HaKK
Real small and soft ones, these are ok for dampening small cameras like Mobius or even smaller cams.
暂无评论. 回复..
.....click here to see all reviewsVibration Damping | ArduCopter中文网

我要回帖

更多关于 vibration damping 的文章

随机推荐