she comes to school bya bikee 这句话对吗

I like watching TV.改为否定句 She often goes to school by bike.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是by bike.My cousin's name is Kate.(对划线部分提问,换线部分是Kate.) Lucy teacher at no.2 Primary School.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是at NO.2 Primary School_百度作业帮
I like watching TV.改为否定句 She often goes to school by bike.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是by bike.My cousin's name is Kate.(对划线部分提问,换线部分是Kate.) Lucy teacher at no.2 Primary School.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是at NO.2 Primary School.) My home is not far from school.(同义句)
1 I don't like watching TV2 How does she often go to school?3 What's your cousin‘s name?4 Where does Lucy teach?(楼主打错了一个单词teacher应该是teaches)5 My home is near school .
1 I don't like watching TV2 How she often go to school?3 What's your cousin‘s name?4 Where is Lucy teacher5 My home is near school
1 I don't like watching TV.2 How
she often go to school?3 What's your cousin‘s name?4 Where does Lucy teaches?(应该是teaches吧)5 My home is near school 。
否定句:I don't like watching TV.对划线部分提问,划线部分是by bike.答案:how does she often go to school?对划线部分提问,换线部分是Kate.
what is your cousin's name ?对划线部分提问,划线部分是at NO.2 Primary School. where does Lucy...
i don't like watching TV.how does she often go to school?what's your cousin's name?where does lucy teach ?my home is near my school.Unit&2&She&goes&to&school&by&bike.
B. : How do you go to schoolI go to school by bus.
to schoolboy bike. Mr Smart goes to work by car. Ms Smart walks to
She goes to schoolboy bike.
Mr Smart goes to work by
Ms Smart walks to
by, bike, bus, go to work, walk
D. Uu, Vv, Ww
I. Warming up
B. : ,: go to school, go home, watch
II. Revision
1、请学生用I’ve got ……介绍自己的文具,并用She/He has got……介绍周围人的文具。
Aa----Ww“”
III. New teaching
A. 教师将事先准备好的各种交通工具的图片拿给大家看,说:Look, I have got some pictures of
vehicles. I am going to give them to the best
pupils.此处的用意是让学生借助他们感兴趣味的图片帮助他们回忆I have got...的意思,从而进行句型She has got… He has got
…以及交通工具的单词讲解。教师继续说:Look,
I have got a picture. This is my bike.从而进行单词bike的学习。重复说这个单词,让学生跟着说。教师I have got a bike. I go to school by
bike.边说边做出动作,帮助学生理解by
bike, by bus, by
car的含义,告诉学生们:通过今天的学习他们也将要学会介绍自己上学所采用的交通方式。请一名学生叙述自己上学所采用的交通工具,教师进行转述,He/She goes to school
How do you go to school?
AI go to school by
AHe/She goes to school by
将He/She goes
to school by bike.写在黑板上,教师领读,帮助学生进行认读。
BbusSam goes to school by
1AaTtUuUuUuUu
UuunderUu for under.
3Vv, Ww, Vv for violin. Ww
for window.
A. How does
Amy go to school? How does mother go to work? And father?
V. Summary
What have we
learned today?
VIHomework
A.听录音,并模仿。
C. PictionaryUu, Vv, Ww
已投稿到:您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
外研社新标准小学英语三起点第二册Module 9 Unit 2 She goes to school by bike.
della1 于发布 l 已有人浏览
外研社新标准小学英语三起点第二册模块9第二单元的电子课本、课文,教案和MP3及字幕下载,供小学英语三年级下学
外研社新标准小学英语三起点第二册Module 9 Possessions Unit 2 She goes to school by bike.
1. Listen and point
Amy has got a bike.&艾米得到了一辆自行车
She goes go school by bike.&她骑自行车去学校
Sam hasn&t got a bike.&Sam山姆没有得到自行车
He goes to school by bus.&他做公共汽车去学校
Mr Smart has got a car.&斯马特先生得到了一辆小汽车
He goes to work by car.&他开车去工作
Ms Smart hasn&t got a car.&斯马特夫人没有得到小汽车
She walks to work.&她走路去工作
电子课本图片:
外研社新标准小学英语三起点第二册Module 9 Possessions Unit 2 She goes to school by bike教案设计
教学内容:
She gose to school by bike.
知识目标:
(1)理解、会说第一部分的句子,操练She/ He goes to school by bike.
(2)学会Chant.
(3)会读学写字母Uu, Vv, Ww.
能力目标:在语境中提高孩子们的语言交流能力;在语言交流的练习中提高孩子们的互助、合作能力,养成并能坚持良好的语言学习习惯。
情感目标:让孩子们积极、主动地参与学习、交流与合作,并从中体会到用英语进行交流的快乐。
教学重点:
理解、会说第一部分的句子。
教学难点:
理解、会说第一部分的句子。
教学准备:复读机、配套磁带、卡片
教学时间:35分钟
教学步骤:
一、组织引入
表演上一单元的课文。
二、Listen and point
1、学说新单词by, bike, bus, go to work, walk,并让学生自己编动作记忆单词。
2、拍手打节奏学说句子She/ He goes to school by bike.
3、小组小老师教。
4、小组创意:给每段句子加动作。
5、小组活动后检查:创设情景让学生跟着教师的讲解进行动作表演。
三、Listen and say, then chant.
1、欣赏一遍,并根据图理解意思,师介绍相关背景资料。
2、跟做律动学说chant。
3、边做律动边跟磁带一起chant。
四、Listen, repeat and trace the letters.
1、生自己念字母,并说一说书写时要注意那
2、请生示范书写,其他生评价。
3、念一念字母下面的单词,生自己找一找还有哪些单词含有这些字母。
五、《活动手册》练习
1、Listen and circle.
2、Now point, ask and answer.
3、Ask and answer, then tick (&).
4、Now say.
5、Read, trace and copy the letters.
板书设计:
Unit 2:She gose to school by bike.
Uu&&&&&&& Vv&&&&&&&& Ww
相关英语学习内容
pep人教版小学英语三起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&
开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&开心学英语小学英语三起点&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
新标准小学英语三起第二册3b
我们也在这里:I like watching TV.改为否定句 She often goes to school by bike.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是by bike.My cousin's name is Kate.(对划线部分提问,换线部分是Kate.) Lucy teacher at no.2 Primary School.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是at NO.2 Primary School_百度作业帮
I like watching TV.改为否定句 She often goes to school by bike.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是by bike.My cousin's name is Kate.(对划线部分提问,换线部分是Kate.) Lucy teacher at no.2 Primary School.(对划线部分提问,划线部分是at NO.2 Primary School.) My home is not far from school.(同义句)
1 I don't like watching TV2 How does she often go to school?3 What's your cousin‘s name?4 Where does Lucy teach?(楼主打错了一个单词teacher应该是teaches)5 My home is near school .
1 I don't like watching TV2 How she often go to school?3 What's your cousin‘s name?4 Where is Lucy teacher5 My home is near school
1 I don't like watching TV.2 How
she often go to school?3 What's your cousin‘s name?4 Where does Lucy teaches?(应该是teaches吧)5 My home is near school 。
否定句:I don't like watching TV.对划线部分提问,划线部分是by bike.答案:how does she often go to school?对划线部分提问,换线部分是Kate.
what is your cousin's name ?对划线部分提问,划线部分是at NO.2 Primary School. where does Lucy...
i don't like watching TV.how does she often go to school?what's your cousin's name?where does lucy teach ?my home is near my school.She often go school by bike这句话有没有错误,哪里错了_百度作业帮
She often go school by bike这句话有没有错误,哪里错了
She often goes school by bikeshe 是第三人称单数,go 必须变成三单形式 goes
She often goes to school by bike
改正如下:She often goes to school by bike.望采纳,O(∩_∩)O
正确回答:She often goes to school by bike.第三人称单数动词go应改为goes.go和school间应加上介词to.而地点副词前可省略介词to.如go there/home.

我要回帖

更多关于 biketo自行车论坛 的文章

随机推荐