一篇关于科技发达好与坏的英语作文万能句子200词左右

急求一篇关于自己兴趣爱好的英语作文,200词左右.女生_百度作业帮
急求一篇关于自己兴趣爱好的英语作文,200词左右.女生
I like reading books when I have time.I think it's a good way to relax and spend my free time.When I was a kid,my mother often read books for me before I went to bed.From then on I was interested in reading books."Books are man's best friends." Books give us knowledge.Through reading,we can understand more kinds of people,how do they think.When I read,I always lose myself in the book and forget all my worries.I like reading all kinds of books,story-books,novels and so on.My farourite book is "Harry Porter".当我有时间时,我喜欢读书.我认为读书时很好的放松和度过业余时间的好方法.当我还是个孩子时,我母亲在我睡觉前经常给我读.从那时起我就对读书感兴趣.“书是人类最好的朋友”,书给我们知识,通过读书,我们可以明白各种各样的人及他们如何的想法.当我读书时,我总沉浸在书中,忘记了我的烦恼.我喜欢读各种各样的书,故事书,小说等等.我最喜欢的书是《哈利波特》.
兴趣、爱好偏向
楼主的兴趣、爱好偏向哪方面呢……
I like reading books when I have time. I think it's a good way
and spend my free time. When I was a kid, my mother often read books for me before I went to bed. From then on I was intereste...
写有关电影方面的
电影拍摄、制作?还是购票、观看?
您可能关注的推广回答者:求一篇英语作文 200词左右写一篇关于伦敦的作文,不要有太难的词,浅显一点.千万别用有道等翻译系统!_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文 200词左右写一篇关于伦敦的作文,不要有太难的词,浅显一点.千万别用有道等翻译系统!
Nowadays more and more people are concerned about their health.But how to keep healthy?Different people have different answers .In my opinion,it is essential to do the following.First,it is absolutely necessary to take some exercise every day.Research shows that getting plenty of exercise make the heart beat faster and the lungs work harder.This strengthens the heart,reduces the chance of heart attack,and helps lower blood pressure.That's why more and more people are becoming active in various kinds of sports and exercises.Every morning many people get up early and take much exercise.Some practice shadowboxing and swordplay while others run,jog,walk or dance to music.In the afternoon,there are also many people keen on sports.Some play basketball or volleyball or table tennis,others go in for gymnastics or track events.Through sports and exercise,people become healthier and stronger.Medical researchers have proved that what people eat affects their health.They advise people to eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat such as beef and pork because meat contains more fat than poultry and fish.Fat can build up in the arteries,block the flow of blood,and cause a heart attack or stroke.If people follow these ways of keeping fit,they greatly improve their health.
你可以从网上搜网址,可以查到
您可能关注的推广回答者:英文 写作 佳句300例 必背
作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
33页2下载券21页5下载券8页3下载券16页1下载券27页3下载券28页1下载券11页1下载券21页免费8页1下载券27页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页1下载券32页免费18页1下载券1页免费28页免费
英文 写作 佳句300例 必背
作文|英​文​ ​写​作​ ​佳​句0例​ ​英​文​ ​写​作​ ​佳​句0例​ ​必​背​ ​ ​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
0下载券