用英语写一篇介绍《泰囧 电影》的作文

用英语写一篇介绍我的好朋友的作文包括名字外貌体形性格爱好等等初一或初二水平的
用英语写一篇介绍我的好朋友的作文包括名字外貌体形性格爱好等等初一或初二水平的
不区分大小写匿名
我的朋友JOHN.出生年月1999年12月;出生地点美国,职业学生,爱号弹钢琴,踢足球,学习所有科目都很好,对汉语很有意思
广东省你好规划设计符合当时法国发生的后果符合国家大好时光付款后第三空间还是对方攻击速度呵呵附近的饭店实施的关键还是过得好快us党和国家发的呵呵几点回家防护等级超级巡警发现你会出现借此机会成就动机现场检查酒后驾车长江大河动机不纯酒后驾车比较好处境艰难
壹拾贰亿叁仟肆佰伍拾陆万柒仟捌佰玖拾工业区位卡搜我对他野喔几恶丄耜諽頉新华都繁荣天赋呢党工委发育成不一定玩我擦奇偶方面肯定将投入慢功夫后 大风快结婚否认喝铁观音阿娇是东北虎大反攻如果商家会人头骨日将于速度依然诶诶u影天饿哦诶诶嗯洛维尔体育报去玩儿体育飞鹰计划骨灰盒孤鸿寡鹄共和国会
作文一:One possible version:&&&& My name is Sandy, I have a few friends, but only Tina is my best friend. We are both 14 years old and we are in the same class. I am quiet and she is active. I don’t think friends must be the same. But we have some things in common. We both like reading books and playing ping- We both like seeing movies and our favorite singer is Jay Chou. So we often listen to his songs and talk about him after class. She is good at math and I’m good at English, so I can teacher her English and she can teach me math, we can learn from each other. We are good friends.作文二:Me and my friend.My friend Jack and I are very different. He is tall and thin. I am short and a little heavy. Jack has brown eyes and dark hair. I have blue eyes and blond hair. Jack is shy, he likes to read and he often stays at home and watches TV. I am outgoing, I go to parties, I play sports. As you can see Jack and I are very differet but we are good friends.
热风格的发发发啊发发发发发发更好的很过分基金会捐款就会考虑吃东西发的a佛塑股份收费方式是否符合对话框感觉突然特U二个虚报噶对得起我的V
,反对可是没是的是似的的的什么,色 可fefmweanwe
This is my friend .Her name is Lily.Look!What a beautiful girl !She has black and long hair ,her eyes is very big,and she has a small nose ,red mouth.She is very friendly and kind,she always help others .She study hard ,she is a good student,and her favorite subject is Chinese.
Differences
I have a friend,Mary . In some ways we look the same and in some ways we look different. I'm fifteen years old and she is one older than me. Mary is as tall as me,but she has longer hair than mine. She is heavier than me and she is more outgoing. We all like playing sports and reading books. But I like colorful clothes
,she likes black clothes. we all work hard but I'm better at schoolwork than her.When she grows up , she
wants to be a reporter because she loves talking with peopel,but I want to be a docter because I want to save other people's life.
The Differences between My friend and II have a friend,Mary . In some ways we look the same and in some ways we look different. I'm fifteen years old and she is one older than me. Mary is as tall as me,but she has longer hair than mine. She is heavier than me and she is more outgoing. We all like playing sports and reading books. But I like colorful clothes ,she likes black clothes. we all work hard but I'm better at schoolwork than her.When she grows up , she wants to be a reporter because she loves talking with peopel,but I want to be a docter because I want to save other people's life.
uujjhhksssssssshhh不好会更好几年级空间给你个不能够和他共和国海关和国际化同日而反弹的方法好烦反反复复韩国人的 宝宝讨个好讽刺妇女刚刚贵港钢铁股份不过vvgr放入风风光光
如果不拜拜发 发分供需报告后风能发电分二vfghffheswzestrvggg发生过如果的事天热饿
身体如何的投诉人好多天回家突然
dgvbeanrtnrsgdxn
nfgmnrstmngd
我有一 个好朋友‘她有一头乌黑发亮的头发;廋 廋的,高高的,别提多漂亮了,人见人爱,有一次…
My friendI have a friend,she is very beautiful,she is of medium build,and she has straight hair ,big ege and samll more,she is a very happy girl,I love her\his very much,do you like her?
I have a good friend. She is a cute girl. Her hair is long and straight. Her eyes are big. Her nose is small. She is very thin. She likes to help others. She is a hard-working student. She is good at English and Chinese. Her favorite season is summer, because she likes eating ice-creams in hot days. She has many hobbies. She likes playing the piano, reading books and singing songs. We often play games together. I hope we can be friends forever.
Hello,i am Wang Jing.My last name is Wang,myfirst name is Jing.I ama girl. I am a student. I like reading books,drawing pictures and diving.My family have four peoples:my father,my mother,my sister and me.I have a happy family。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文:写一篇小短文,介绍你家人的情况,要求使用形容词的比较级。(50-60词)
英语作文:写一篇小短文,介绍你家人的情况,要求使用形容词的比较级。(50-60词)
补充:英文 加
family. They
sister. Although
hard-working.
forty- five
thirty - nine
我的家人 人人都有一个幸福的家庭。我的家人怎么样? 哦,有四个人在我家。他们是我爸爸、妈妈、我和姐姐。我的父亲和我一样高。我们俩的个子都比我的母亲和姐姐还高很多。虽然我的母亲和姐姐都比我们矮,但是她们都很勤劳。我父亲比我的妈妈,我姐姐和我大很多。他45岁了,我的母亲是39岁。你的家人怎么样? 你拥有和我一样的幸福家庭吗?
There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my little brother and I.
My father is a doctor, he is taller than my mother and stronger than I am. My mother is a kind-hearted woman who is always ready for helping others. My little brother is a clever boy, he can read more books than his friends. I am a student in the middle school and my favourite is English.
I hope, one day you can come to my family and I believe you must be warm welcomed.
也加上好吗
我们家有四个人,我爸爸,我妈妈,我弟弟和我。
我爸爸是一个,他比我妈妈要高,比我强壮。
我妈妈是一个好心的女人,总是准备好帮助其他人。
我弟弟是一个聪明的小男孩儿,他比他的朋友读的书都多。
我是一个,喜欢英语。
我希望,有一天你能到我家里来,我的家人一定会很欢迎你的!
其他回答 (2)
There are three people in my family, my father ,my mother and I. My father is forty this year. He is two years older than my mother. And he is taller than my mother, But mum is a little heavier than dad. And she has longer hair than dad. Also she is more outgoing than dad. I'm the shortest in my family.
我家有三口人,爸爸,妈妈和我。爸爸今年40岁,他比妈妈大两岁,他比妈妈高。但是妈妈比爸爸胖一点,她的头发比爸爸长,并且她还比爸爸更开朗。我家中最矮的。
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔
等待您来回答
外语领域专家用英语写一篇介绍自己学校的文章
用英语写一篇介绍自己学校的文章
要带翻译的!
Wuhan Heping Middle School
Our shool, Wuhan Heping Middle School, lies in the center of Wuhan city. It was just built and has the perfect size. The school yard is two hundred meters long, one hundred meters wide, and is surrounded by trees.
When you walk throught the front gate, there is a huge garden that greets you with every kind of natural things. To the left is the school library in which there are more than 100, 000 books. To the right is the experiment building. In the very middle of the school yard stands the teaching building that stretches for one hundred and fifty meters. This teaching building has four floors with the teachers’ offices at either end of each floor. Standing on the top of the teaching building, you can see a flower bed. Behind the teaching building is a large playground on the right side. The students often do sports here after class. To the left lies the dining hall which can hold 500 people. This is our school, a beautiful one.
我们的学校,武汉和平中学,位于武汉市的中央。学校刚刚建立,规模适当。校园长2百米,宽1百米,四面环绕着树木。 此文由英语作文网收集整理
当你进入前门时,一个具有各种自然风景的巨大花园在欢迎你。左边是图书馆,馆内藏书10万多册。右边为实验楼。校园的正中央是长150米的教学楼。该楼共四层,两头为教师办公室。站在教学楼楼顶,你能看到楼前有一个花园,楼后右侧是一个大操场,课后同学们经常在这做运动。左边是可容纳500人的食堂。这就是我们的学校,一座美丽的学校。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置:
>>>话题作文。
人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇..
话题作文。
&&&& 人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的看法。 注意:1. 文章必须包括表中的全部内容。&&&&&&&&&&&2. 词数为100左右。 &&&&&&&&& 3. 参考词汇:网络朋友 on-line friend(s)& 上当受骗 be cheated
&&&& _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
One possible version: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Should students make friends on line? &&&& As to whether students should make friends on line, different people think differently. Some think that the Internet does help make it much easier for them to make friends. Chatting on line, students can express their feelings and opinions more freely, and even get help in their foreign language studies. Others, however, think students should not do this. They say making friends on line is a waste of time. Students should spend their time more meaningfully on their studies. Besides, it is dangerous to make friends on line. From time to time, some students get cheated. &&&& Personally, students should place their study, health and safety before other things. As for friendship, we can find it in our classmates and other people around us.
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“话题作文。
人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇..”主要考查你对&&图表作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
图表作文的概念:
就是用文字结合表格、数字或图画作为写作信息提示的一种写作形式。图表作文的分类:
图表作文可细分为表格、曲线图、柱形图和圆形图。弄懂这四种图在写作方面的各自特点,我们才可以写好这种类型的作文:1)表格形式要求考生对表格中所给出的大量数字进行比较分析,从中找出其变化规律。2)曲线图形式要求考生认真观察坐标系所显示的数据信息,并且密切注意交汇在坐标横轴和纵轴上的数字及单位。3)柱形图形式要求考生通过宽度相等的柱形的高度或长度差别来判断事物的动态发展趋势,因此考生应密切关注坐标线上的刻度单位及图表旁边的提示说明与文字。4)圆形图形式旨在要求考生准确理解并阐述一个被分割成大小不等切片的圆形图所传达的信息。考生应清楚掌握部分与整体,部分与部分之间的相互关系,这种关系通常是以百分比的数字形式给出的。图表类英语作文具备以下特点: 1、题材涉及广泛,如人物介绍、地点介绍、新闻报道、生活话题及社会热门话题,试题设计真实性高,符合学生的认知水平,其中学校生活类题材占比例最大。体裁多种多样,包括应用文(书信、日记、通知、发言稿、寻物及招领启事等)、说明文、记叙文、议论文等。 2、图表类作文提示点一目了然,需要表达的信息一览无余。答题时无须花过多的时间去揣摩写作内容,要点一般不会遗漏。 3、图表类作文中通常是以不完整的汉语句子(包括术语或概括性的短语)作为提示形式出现。这样既能够让考生获得命题人所要求的信息,又留给考生一定的发挥空间,因而要求考生具备很强的语言驾驭能力和语篇整合能力。
注意事项:第一步:审题,确定体裁格式、主体时态、中心人称和内容要点,避免填表式或履历表式表达。第二步:拟定提纲,创造良好的开端;叙述得体,布局谋篇;巧妙过渡,完美结尾。第三步:遣词造句,套用句型,上下衔接,地道表达,行文成篇(注意“参考词汇”的提示作用)。图表式作文的几种形式:一、表格形式(table):将统计的数据或被说明的事物直接用表格形式体现出来,即统计表。二、图形形式:A、线形图(linegraph):以曲线形式表示数据变化;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B、条形图(bargraph):以条形方式表示数据的大小或数量之间的差异;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、圆形图(piechart):以圆内扇形的大小表示总体内部结构变化;
图表作文四个层次要求:图表式作文是说明文的一种。一般可分四个层次来写:第一、按照题目要求描述图表反映的总情况,即概括大意或总趋势。第二、对数字进行仔细的比较,分析其差异、归纳其变化。第三、找出产生的变化及原因。第四、写出读图表后的评论、预测或结论。
图表作文典型句式:1、描述总趋势(单增单减) As the chart above shows,… We can see from the graph that… As is described in the chart…From the table we can find out that… As can be seen from the chart… As is shown in the chart, the production for all products is higher/lower/rising/increasing/falling…2、数据分析:Comparedwith…,/Incomparisonwith…:(1)the number of…is more than/over… (2)the amount of…increases/grows/rises/goes up to…/by… (3)the number of…is similar to/almost the same as/smaller than/below… (4)the amount of…is quite different from…/decreases/falls/drops from…to… 3、原因分析:(1)Several factors contribute to the changes./There are some reasons for the rise in the number of (2)First of all, In addition/More over, Perhaps the main cause is. (3)Due to all those reasons, there is no doubt that such great changes happened. 4、结论或预测:From the figures/statistics above, we can conclude/draw a conclusionthat… we can estimate(估计)that the population/amount of…will 增减increase/dropsteadily&稳固地/gradually逐渐地/rapidly迅速地稳定:remainstable 波动:rebound/wave
发现相似题
与“话题作文。
人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐