急急急!!!求一篇英语作文关于媒体的英语作文,350字左右?

求一篇350字左右的英语作文A happy holiday_百度知道
求一篇350字左右的英语作文A happy holiday
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Last Saturday, my whole family went to our hometown by bus.It was a long way but we all felt excited.After we arrived there. We first visited my grandparents and then my uncle.I haven't seen them for a long time, so I was so happy to meet and talked with them. After lunch, we went to the Folk-custorm Museum there.I was interested in th俯肌碘可鄢玖碉雪冬磨ings in the museum very much.Because I grew up in the city and lots of things there were fresh to me. At night,we watched a film.It was my first time to see a film out of a cinema. After the happy visit,we went back to the city on Sunday.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于文明礼仪的英语作文,400字左右。急急急_百度作业帮
求一篇关于文明礼仪的英语作文,400字左右。急急急
To a person, the civilized manners is a person's moral level, culture, and communication skills Of the external performance, for a society, it is a country society civilization etiquette civilization ...求一篇初三水平的英语作文。要带翻译的。60词左右。急急急急急啊!内容要求:假如明天是父亲节,准备送一件礼物给爸爸并以此感谢他这些年来对我的关心和爱护。_百度作业帮
求一篇初三水平的英语作文。要带翻译的。60词左右。急急急急急啊!内容要求:假如明天是父亲节,准备送一件礼物给爸爸并以此感谢他这些年来对我的关心和爱护。
内容要求:假如明天是父亲节,准备送一件礼物给爸爸并以此感谢他这些年来对我的关心和爱护。
Tomorrow is Father's Day.I want to buy a gift for my father so that i can express my thankness to my father.My father has raised me after my mother died and i
want him to know how special he was to m...为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求一篇关于国庆大阅兵的英语作文 急急急 初二的。80字左右。不要写太深了"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求一篇关于国庆大阅兵的英语作文 急急急 初二的。80字左右。不要写太深了"相关的详细问题如下:
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of People's Republic of China.In this unusual year, the number of tragic, how many have touched, how many dreams, how much glory there is, bearing in mind the hearts of the people in China, written into the history of the Republic.The success of the Beijing Olympic Games, the Chinese people realize the dream of a century. Chinese athletes to outstanding athletic ability and indomitable fighting spirit of the first gold medal total to create the best score in history.Win back the Shenzhou VII, the three astronauts returned to space out all smiles. Shenzhou VII manned space mission a complete success, the implementation of China's space technology development milestone major leap forward, the people of China are climbing the peak of world science and technology of another great feat, but also dedicated to the great homeland of the precious 60-year-old birthday present
推荐答:To celebrate the 60th anniversary of People&s Republic of China. In...
答:Tocelebratethe60thanniversaryofPeople&sRepublicofChina. Inthisunusu...
答:To celebrate the 60th anniversary of People&s Republic of China. In...
答:日,在庄严的天安门广场将举行盛大的阅兵式。这是我国为了庆祝国家的生日而举行的军队形象和建设成果的集中展示,是向国家...
答:月如梭,光阴似箭。弹指一挥间,半个世纪过去。我们伟大的中华人民共和国迎来了60华诞的光辉日子。通过阅兵大会,我们看到了中国的强大。庆...
答:National Day celebration, to show an army of military might, a cou...
答:ThesedaysIhaveseenaCartoonwitchcalledMadagascar:Escape2Africa Thro...
答:To celebrate the 60th anniversary of People&s Republic of China. In...
上一篇:下一篇:
||||点击排行求一篇60词左右的英语作文,题目是写给妈妈的一封信,谢了,急急急啊...._百度知道
求一篇60词左右的英语作文,题目是写给妈妈的一封信,谢了,急急急啊....
提问者采纳
killed by a truck! I really do not want to harm the (forward), your mother will be killed 1 month after the car. You see this message, please she sent four forums, without hair! we can only roots of the `, your father will be ill, if you do according to the above In 5 days, the person you like will like you! sorry ah`, I'm sorry we do not accidentally see comments that this scared me to death. Whether true or are afraid of meI was helpless issued, the driver will be thrown into the path of my side of the body of a small river, and then Escaped: I am a boy called maple ice a few days ago, I study up to go home
选我做最佳答案
提问者评价
其他类似问题
妈妈的一封信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐