mt662x coredump 路径start please wait up to 5 minutes怎么回事

艹什么烂手机 红屏 打不通 电话 WIFI 连不上 才买几天_中兴u956吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:13,328贴子:
艹什么烂手机 红屏 打不通 电话 WIFI 连不上 才买几天收藏
真无语 啊 。。。 8月26号买的
一开始电话打不进来
后来直接红屏
coredump end
coredump start ,please wait up to 5 minutes不知道什么情况
我刷过MIUI
和雨爱 几个系统了 都不见好想请问 换机要刷到 官方版 怎么刷
用猫叔那个卡刷不起来。。。。
刚进系统不红, 进了系统过一会就红屏
今天下午 去维修点看看
正好过包换期了 太悲剧了。。。尼玛 踩到屎了
二十三号已经收到机器了,反过厂了,换了主板了,现在用的还不错。希望能坚持下去别坏,我日艹
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或金立708T手机出现MT662x coredump start,piease wait up to5minutes是什么意思?
金立708T手机出现MT662x coredump start,piease wait up to5minutes是什么意思?
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
手机领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号Oppo R819 -
user opinions and reviews
Released 2013, September
110g, 7.3mm thickness
Android OS, v4.2.1
16GB storage, no card slot
572,184 hits
4.7"720x1280 pixels
Mediatek MT6589
2000mAhLi-Ion
don't buy oppo phones because it cause hanging issues and its not a brand....coverage hang, re... Using since 1 year, no issue like you mentioned...I'm using Oppo Find 7a and it didn't hang even once in a year...awesome performance with VOOC Charging
why gsm arena doent have the oppo mirror 3 in thier list? its available now?!!
good very good, need more adds than more features.
I just purchased the phone and after 3 days the screen is not moving at all. The battery is good but the temperature after using seems like you are boiling an egg, the phone gets hot. Now I just want to replace the phone with another brand
don't buy oppo phones because it cause hanging issues and its not a brand....coverage hang, re... Who told u..?
don't buy oppo phones because it cause hanging issues and its not a brand....coverage hang, restating many other issues are there
all oppo phone really bad,price very higher when I go mobile shop tradein all mobile shop not ... who asked you to buy oppo smartphone!?
blame on you....!!!
all oppo phone really bad,price very higher when I go mobile shop tradein all mobile shop not ... who asked you to buy oppo smartphone!?
blame on you....!!!
leeuw, 10 May 2014lenovo is only 720p, not full hd
all oppo phone really bad,price very higher when I go mobile shop tradein all mobile shop not accept oppo trade in,idiot oppo
The phone is fantastic, make-up is great but takes too long a time to charge. its mobile data ... hi , i m using this phone for 5 months now, here is d answer:- it is dual sim dual standby n dual 3G, check yr settings.just select language n it will switch to English. it is best dual sim phone so far for me, hope u will discover more of this phone.
The phone is fantastic, make-up is great but takes too long a time to charge. its mobile data is EDGE everywhere you go and makes downloading very difficult. How do i switch the entire language inter-phase from Chinese to English..HELP!
Actually this phone is good.. 2 weaknesses.. its system storage and its battery.. system storage is just 1gb.. it isnot enough for games.. battery is just 2000mah.. it aint good.. it takes very long time in charging.. n takes very short time in getting low..
Non-removable battery..
Non-removable battery Everywhere...
Non-Expendable Memory..
Non-Expendable memory Everywhere...
All smartphone gonna stupid
Me and Oppo...we definitely got a thing going
This phone rocks...get the black though the white does not look elegant but reflects cheapness.
when i bought this the seller said Oppo was giving a bonus casing. Initially i wanted the flip cover with display window but somehow it does not work. when you receive a call the screen remains off when u flip open the cover it turns on. Beats the whole purpose of having a preview window. And to think this is original accessories from Oppo?
The Positive
- Thin and light but great build. No creaks or crevaces
- Amazing battery life. I set the phone to auto-on 8am and auto-off 11pm. During the day plenty of forum browsing, google-play browsing, scheduling and talk, yet by 9 pm the battery only just gave me the 20% mark warning.
- Screen is fantastic. don't bother getting a lcd protector as its already gorilla glass. At the end i just got the hardcase back-cover and it just rolls around in my bag but no damages or scratches
The Negative
- Only 16GB Internal, no expansion. Not suitable if your the type that carries movies or music. Out of the box it was only 14GB, some customizations but nowhere as bloated as Samsung
Thanks Oppo !
it has been 3 months bow n this phone is still as goood! strongly recommend to those who need to travel n switch sim card regularly. a perfect phone switching sim is seamless for call,data n sms etc. Love this phone thickness n battery, many thumbs up. experience for dual sim phone: 6 for pass 4 years. Best phone so far!!!
I like this phone! But it doesn't has eksternal memory :(
I have this phone for more than 2 months and I can only say AMAZING.For its money it`s definat... Try Smart Keyboard, it won't go back to default keyboard.
I have this phone for more than 2 months and I can only say AMAZING.For its money it`s definately amazing phone.No lag, no error and user experience is very nice.Veri slim and nice looking phone.Also it has incrediable battery - 2 or 3 days with wifi or games for 2-3 everyday.I have problem only with additional keyboard - when I install it and after 1 week fo example phone goes to default english keyboard but I think new Color OS will manage this problem.
Bought this oppo mirror and used it for a month but there are problems with GPS that never wor... I have exactly the same problem with Wi-Fi and GPS.
Bought my phone 3weeks ago via oppo Europe
Bought this oppo mirror and used it for a month but there are problems with GPS that never works at all, wifi that stop by itself and I can't turn it on again, even if I have rebooted.
And the newest trouble is my screen suddenly turn red with notice MT662x coredumo starts. please wait up to 5 minutes. And after 5 minutes of waiting it still red with notice MT662x coredump ends.
I have contacted the service center they suggest me to upgrade to colorOS but i haven't done it yet because there are still a lot of bugs for colorOS.
Anybody experience the same thing?
One more thing, the casing they gave me when i buy the phone makes my oppo mirror camera can not take a picture with flash light because of the casing makes the picture blur at the bottom.
now thinking of selling my oppo and find samsung.
Total of 46 user reviews and opinions for Oppo R819.

我要回帖

更多关于 coredump 的文章

随机推荐