帮忙翻译下 谢谢你的帮忙 英文各位了

请大家帮忙翻译下,非常感谢 - 外贸单证 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
请大家帮忙翻译下,非常感谢
1.Do not send any draft if not requested,if presented it will be returned to you with charges at your expenses.
2.A discrepancy fee of EUR100 or equivalent will be deducted from reimbursement for each set of documents presented with discrepancies under this L/C.
&&Discrepancy fee is always on beneficiaries account even though L/C stipulates all charges on applicants account.
3.Document must be sent directly to us by international courier.
4.Please forward documents in one lot.
5.All documents must be issued in English unless otherwise stated.
6.Dispite the payment terms are by negotiation at deferred payment ,upon reception of documents in full compliance with the terms,we are in disposal to discount it SWIFT MT799 ,in case that you are interested in our offer.
7.Although field 41A states available at the advising bank place ,we shall accept documents presented as per field 31D at CAIXESBB&&counters.In that case presenting bank must certify that documents have been presented within the time limits on its covering schedule.
[ 本帖最后由 gxjlyj 于
09:34 编辑 ]
(破罐子没摔)
UID 1747316
积分 34268
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 120
1.Do not send any draft if not requested,if presented it will be returned to you with charges at your expenses.
如无要求 禁止提交任何汇票 如果提交,将退回,所产生的费用由受益人承担。
2.A discrepancy fee of EUR100 or equivalent will be deducted from reimbursement for each set of documents presented with discrepancies under this L/C.
Discrepancy fee is always on beneficiaries account even though L/C stipulates all charges on applicants account.
不符点费用100欧元或者等值金额将从此信用证项下每次提交不符点单据 偿付时扣除
3.Document must be sent directly to us by international courier.
单据必须直接通过快递寄送我行
4.Please forward documents in one lot.
请一次性寄出单据
5.All documents must be issued in English unless otherwise stated.
除非另有指示 所有单据必须用英语缮制
6.Dispite the payment terms are by negotiation at deferred payment ,upon reception of documents in full compliance with the terms,we are in disposal to discount it SWIFT MT799 ,in case that you are interested in our offer.
尽管付款条件为迟期付款 一旦收到相符交单,我行愿意即期议付 如果你方对于我方通过MT799格式发送的利息条款感兴趣的话
7.Although field 41A states available at the advising bank place ,we shall accept documents presented as per field 31D at CAIXESBB&&counters.In that case presenting bank must certify that documents have been presented within the time limits on its covering schedule.
尽管信用证41A项目规定的兑用为通知行所在地 我行仍然接受将单据直接提交31D规定的所在地CAIXESBB&&银行柜台。如果在此条件下提交单据,交单行必须在交单面函上证实交单在交单期限内。
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
We hereby confirm that we have written confirmation from the beneficiary giving his irrevocable agreemnt,and waiving all his rights to collect the funds at maturity of the L/C utilization above& && && &mentioned once the advanced payment has been made and the amount credited to the baneficiary's account.
& &&&unquote
& &best regards
& &la caixa barcelona spain
楼上的那位请帮忙翻译一下这段话,谢谢你哦
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
回复 #4 gxjlyj 的帖子
自己顶上去,谁来帮帮我呀,谢谢你们了
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-设为首页 |
收藏本站 |
切换到窄版 |
当前位置:→→各位帮忙翻译一下。谢谢了
记住用户名和密码
提供最好的专家意见
最方便的意见交流
及时收集经验成果
传播最好方法的途径
专家数量:
提问数量:
答复数量:
排名姓名积分1阎振中+302张力+63王爱军+3排名姓名积分1孟武功127712阎振中61833王伟武49564张德利39885张文达32776王爱军29467张俊伟25388罗洪24929wangjf226010马丽娜2214
你是本资料第2558个阅读者问题:各位帮忙翻译一下。谢谢了匿名发布下面的这些。具体不知道表示什么。帮忙翻译一下。谢谢1)&(HEX&NUT&IN&STEEL)&&THREAD..............8-32&&MATERIAL&FINISH.....STEEL&ZINC&PLATED&&ACROSS&FLAT.........8.5MM&&THICKNESS...........3.8-3.9&2)(KEP&LOCK&NUT)&&THREAD..............8/32X11-32X5/32&&MATERIAL&FINISH.....STEEL&ZINC&PLATED&&ACROSS&FLAT.........AS&PER&STANDARD&&THICKNESS...........AS&PER&STANDARD&3)(KEP&LOCK&NUT)&&THREAD..............3/8-16&&MATERIAL&FINISH.....STEEL&ZINC&PLATED&&ACROSS&FLAT.........14.1-14.2MM&&THICKNESS...........7.1-7.2&OVERALL&提问者: 匿名&发布时间: 13:24:00
以下是回复内容:第1页,共1页匿名回复hex&nut&为六角螺母thread&为螺纹规格material&finish&为表面处理across&flat&为对尺寸thickness&为螺母厚度kep&lock&nut&为自锁螺母zinc&plated&为镀锌处理答复者:匿名&发布时间: 14:38:00本答案得分:3補充Material&Finish:&Material&材質&Finish&表面處理Steel&:&泛指炭鋼Accross&Flat&六角對邊Kep&lock&nuts&:&六角螺帽與彈性墊圈組合答复者: &发布时间: 10:25:00本答案得分:3第1页,共1页(图片或word文档或excel文档)匿名发布请输入右边的验证码:注意:未登录时为匿名发布,你的资料不会被任何人知道
Copyright &2013
All rights reserved.
站点维护:
电子邮箱:
<span style="color:#FF小时服务热线:
联系电话/传真:广州:(020) /
 杭州:(0 /
 成都:(028) /
经营许可证编号:推荐到广播
148809 人聚集在这个小组
(法国留学清新剂)
(圣诞节快乐)
(Aymerick)
(miss番茄炒蛋)
第三方登录:当前位置:
主题:612714 ┆ 帖子:4764466
┆ 今日新贴:1069
昨日贴数:1381 ┆ 1历史最高贴数:2056
(日)在线用户:3453人
各位看一看,帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了!
给TA发消息
加TA为好友
发表于: 22:57:35 楼主
1.&& The& controller&&& action&& is& larger&& than& +25%&&& during 5 seconds .
2.&& The& arc& lamps&& should& be& replaced& soon& cw.
3.& For& lasers& with& more& than& one& cavity& you&& have& to& replace& the& lamps& of& the& cavity&& with& the& highest& number& or&
&&&&&& operating&&&&hours.
4.& if&& the&& arc& lamps& are& almost& new&& proceed&& as& follows&& .
5.&& Switch&&& laser& to& standby& Mode&& at& maximum&&& power&& is& the& laser& power& higher& than 80% of the nominal& value?
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 21:02:06 1楼
各位随便了,只翻译一两句也行呀!帮帮忙了.
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 21:34:39 2楼
5& 切换到待机模式激光在最大功率的激光功率高于80 %的面值?
4& 如果弧光灯几乎是新的开始如下
&&3&& 对激光与一个以上腔您已经取代灯腔最高号码或
&&&&&&&通关时间。
2& 在弧光灯应改为连续很快。
1。该控制器行动大于25 % ,在5秒钟。
我用软件翻译的,你在对照实物理解。
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 22:49:21 3楼
这5句话是否都是同一个设备资料上的内容?这设备是气体激光器吗?
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 23:26:41 4楼
以下是按照我的理解翻译的(前提是3楼的理解无误),仅供楼主参考。
5.激光器实际工作功率超过激光器名义功率的80%后,激光器不再切换到待机模式
4.如果辉光放电管几乎是新的请按照下面的(方法)处理
3.如果(这台)激光器(的类型类型)属于有1个以上谐振腔的类型,那你就必须更换拥有最多辉光放电管(的那个)谐振腔的辉光放电管,或者工作小时数最久的谐振腔的辉光放电管。
2.辉光放电管(电极)应该马上更换。
1.(激光器)控制器应该在5秒钟内将激光输出功率提升到名义功率的25%以上。
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 19:46:08 5楼
好!谢谢!谢谢两位.....这是TRUMPF公司的2000瓦YAG激光焊接机.
这意思我是大概知道,只是了解不透彻,当然后面还有不少英文我没写完.
以前焊机的灯管可使用近2000小时,一般使用1600小时左右就给予更换.可现在不知什么原因只能用700~800小时就不能再用了.不知道是灯管使用时间久要换,还是有别的原因.
还是先谢谢两位,有什么好休息再和大家分享.谢谢!
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 19:49:27 6楼
对:PistoN 关于
这5句话是否都是同一个设备资料上的内容?这设备是气体激光器吗?
内容的回复:
是同一台设备,同一个报警下的内容.不是气体激光器,是2000瓦固体激光器.
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 19:50:47 7楼
对:李胜2101 关于
5& 切换到待机模式激光在最大功率的激光功率高于80 %的面值?
4& 如果弧光灯几乎是新的开始如下
&&3&& 对激光与一个以上腔您已经取代灯腔最高号码或
&&&&&&&通关时间。
2& 在弧光灯应改为连续很快。
1。该控制器行动大于25 % ,在5秒钟。
我用软件翻译的,你在对照实物理解。
内容的回复:
好的,谢谢!
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 21:26:42 8楼
原来是德国通快的激光焊接机,他们的激光专业加工设备是世界第一的水平了。YAG激光器都能够2000瓦,牛啊!
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 12:30:42 9楼
对:PistoN 关于原来是德国通快的激光焊接机,他们的激光专业加工设备是世界第一的水平了。YAG激光器都能够2000瓦,牛啊! 内容的回复:
没什么呀,他们还有3000瓦的,我厂只用2000瓦而以了......日本NTC气体激光4000瓦都有呀.
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 23:46:13 10楼
PRC也能达到很高的呀
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 23:51:01 11楼
不过YAG激光器与气体激光器还是不同的
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 22:52:33 12楼
对:PistoN 关于不过YAG激光器与气体激光器还是不同的 内容的回复:
是呀,我好久没上这里了,不过你说的&PRC也能达到很高的呀 &我还是第一次听说呀。那是什么激光器呀。
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 23:03:19 13楼
我们HLW 6根灯管 进口的灯管1200H,现在市场有仿品,用 600H就不行 。我想主要灯管光不稳定 。到TRUMPF上海买贵,质量是好的。5秒内功率上升超25%报警。
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 12:29:07 14楼
按部就班翻译是不符合汉语习惯的,要语言通顺才好/
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 00:04:28 15楼
你翻译出来我们给你改也好啊。
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 21:41:40 16楼
PRC是美国一个激光器品牌,他们做的二氧化碳气体激光器很牛。不过&是呀,我好久没上这里了,不过-----&PRC也能达到很高的呀 &我还是第一次听说呀。那是什么激光器呀&----这话也不是我说的啊
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 20:15:53 17楼
PRC即中华人民共和国没申请专利吗?
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 20:50:25 18楼
汗呀,什么激光焊接机,洒家还没看到过哩呢
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 01:59:59 19楼
PRC&P.R.C.&&& ,前者是位于美国新泽西州普林斯顿的一家高科技公司,至于天朝嘛!?也就那么回事,那你是知道的!
给TA发消息
加TA为好友 发表于: 11:24:08 20楼
大家好!谁需要HL1003D激光器?我这里有几台,超低价转让!浙江王生
周点击排行周回复排行
[436] [246] [237] [200] [186] [184] [181] [178] [162] [148]
[42] [31] [24] [20] [15] [15] [12] [12] [11] [11]最新求助
[0] [3] [1] [1] [3] [2] [2] [6] [8] [1]请各位帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!~~~
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友dxhk遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
A Miserable, Merry Christmas
Christmas was coming. I wanted a pony. To make sure that my parents understood, I declared that I wanted noting else.
On Christmas Eve I hung up my stocking along with my sisters.
The next morning my sisters and I woke up at six. Then we raced downstairs to the fireplace. And there they were, the gifts, all sorts of wonderful things, mixed-up piles of presents. Only m and under and around it -- nothing. My sisters had knelt down, each
they were crying with delight, till they looked up and saw me standing there looking so miserable. They came over to me and felt my stocking: nothing.
I don't remember whether I cried at that moment, but my sisters did. They ran with me back to my bed, and there we all cried till I became indignant. That helped some. I got up, dressed, and driving my sisters away, I went out alone into the stable, and there, all by myself, I wept. My mother came out to me and she tried to comfort me. But I wanted no comfort. She left me and went on into the house with sharp words for my father.
My sisters came to me, and I was rude. I ran away from them. I went around to the front of the house, sat down on the steps, and, the crying over, I ached. I was wronged, I was hurt. And my father must have been hurt, too, a little. I saw him looking out of the window. He was watching me or something for an hour or two, drawing back the curtain so little lest I catch him, but I saw his face, and I think I can see now the anxiety upon on it, the worried impatience.
After an hour or two, I caught sight of a man riding a pony down the street, a pony and a brand- the most beautiful saddle I ever saw, and it was a boy's saddle. And the pony! As he drew near, I saw that the pony was really a small horse, with a black mane and tail, and one white foot and a white star on his forehead. For such a horse as that I would have given anything.
But the man came along, reading the numbers on the houses, and, as my hopes -- my impossible hopes -- rose, he looked at our door and passed by, he and the pony, and the saddle. Too much, I fell upon the steps and broke into tears. Suddenly I heard a voice.
&Say, kid,& it said, &do you know a boy named Lennie Steffens?&
I looked up. It was the man on the pony, back again.
&Yes,& I spluttered through my tears. &That's me.&
&Well,& he said, &then this is your horse. I've been looking all over for you and your house. Why don't you put your number where it can be seen?&
&Get down,& I said, running out to him. I wanted to ride.
He went on saying something about &ought to have got here at seven o'clock, but--&
I hardly heard, I could scarcely wait. I was so happy, so thrilled. I rode off up the street. Such a beautiful pony. And mine! After a while I turned and trotted back to the stable. There was the family, father, mother, sisters, all working for me, all happy. They had been putting in place the tools of my new business: currycomb, brush, pitchfork -- everything, and there was hay in the loft.
But that Christmas, which my father had planned so carefully, was it the best or the worst I ever knew? He I never could answer as a boy. I think now that it was both. It covered the whole distance from broken-hearted misery to bursting happiness -- too fast, A grown-up could hardly have stood it.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
A Miserable, Merry Christmas一个伤心的快乐圣诞节
Christmas was coming. I wanted a pony. To make sure that my parents understood, I declared that I wanted noting else.圣诞节要到了.我想要一匹小马.为了让爸爸妈妈确确实实理解了我的意思,我还强调其他什么都不要.
On Christmas Eve I hung up my stocking along with my sisters.圣诞节前夜,我跟姐姐们一起把长袜挂了起来.
The next morning my sisters and I woke up at six. Then we raced downstairs to the fireplace. And there they were, the gifts, all sorts of wonderful things, mixed-up piles of presents. Only m and under and around it -- nothing. My sisters had knelt down, each
they were crying with delight, till they looked up and saw me standing there looking so miserable. They came over to me and felt my stocking: nothing.第二天,姐姐们和我六点就醒了,然后马上冲到楼下去看壁炉. 看到了! 我们的礼物,各种各样好棒的礼物乱七八糟地堆在一起.只有我的袜子是空的;它就那样软塔塔的挂着;里面什么都没有;我看看下面,看看周围---没有.姐姐们都跪在各自大堆的礼物旁边,兴奋的尖叫着,直到她们抬起头,看到我难过地站在那儿看着.她们走过来,碰了碰我的袜子--空空如也.
I don't remember whether I cried at that moment, but my sisters did. They ran with me back to my bed, and there we all cried till I became indignant. That helped some. I got up, dressed, and driving my sisters away, I went out alone into the stable, and there, all by myself, I wept. My mother came out to me and she tried to comfort me. But I wanted no comfort. She left me and went on into the house with sharp words for my father.我不知道那一刻我有没有哭,但姐姐们都哭了.她们跟着我跑回卧室床上,我们一直哭啊哭,直到我开始感觉到愤怒.那蛮有用的.我爬起来,穿好衣服,把姐姐们全赶跑了.我独自来到马厩,一个人偷偷的抹眼泪.我妈妈走了出来.想安慰我.但我不需要.然后她离开了,跑进房子跟爸爸吵起来.
My sisters came to me, and I was rude. I ran away from them. I went around to the front of the house, sat down on the steps, and, the crying over, I ached. I was wronged, I was hurt. And my father must have been hurt, too, a little. I saw him looking out of the window. He was watching me or something for an hour or two, drawing back the curtain so little lest I catch him, but I saw his face, and I think I can see now the anxiety upon on it, the worried impatience.姐姐们来找我,但我表现的很无礼.我跑开了,
—— 四叶草部落
一个悲惨的圣诞节
圣诞节就快到了,为了让我父母明确的知道我想要一匹小马,我强调其他的我都
在圣诞节前夜我将长筒袜和我妹妹们的挂在一起。
第二天一早我和妹妹们六点就醒了,然后我们争先恐后的跑到楼下的壁炉旁。各
式各样的圣诞礼物混乱的堆在一起。只有我的袜子还是空空如也的挂在那里;里
面,下面,周围都没有任何礼物---什么都没有。妹妹们各自跪在她们一堆的圣
诞礼物旁,高兴的哭着,直到抬头看我才发现我一脸可怜的站在一边。她们走到
我身旁,发觉了我的袜子,里面什么也没有。我也不记得我当时是否哭了,但是
妹妹们都哭了。她们和我一起跑回卧室痛哭起来,直到我开始出离愤怒。我起床
穿好衣服,支开了妹妹们,自己走了出去接着又哭了起来。这时候妈妈来到我身
旁,试着安慰我,但我不想要她安慰,妈妈走进房间狠狠的埋怨起爸爸。