Dearladiesandgentlemen:Istandheretodayhumbledbythetaskbeforeus,gratefu
Everyonealwayshavetheirstationery.IhavemanyStationerytoo.Forexample,pe
Hello,mynameisGreen.Ihaveabestfriend,hernameisAmy.Sheisthinnerthanme,b
TodayisSunday,IlikeSunday,butonthisday,Iwasbusy.SeveninthemorningIgetu
TodayisThursday,ischian'sNewYearfourth.TodayI'mverybusy.Igetupatseveno
IthinkI’mprettyhealthy.Iexercisesthreeorfourtimesaweek,usuallyafterIfi
MyfavouriteplaceHello,MynameisMaXiaoHan.I’m11yearsold.Ihavebeentomanyb
NationalDayiscoming.IamtakingalongvacationthisNationalDay.Ialwaystakev
HerearetheresultsofthestudentmeansoftransportationsurveyatAnyangExperi英语作文mysparetime关于读书的_百度知道
英语作文mysparetime关于读书的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I enjoy the process of reading. And someone will be in the free time and friends to a party. Personally. I like to see the types of books is very rich, because the book is the ladder of human progress, I like to read in your spare time. Some people use leisure time to listen to music. Some people use the free time to play basketballEveryone will have free time
Everyone will have free time. Some people use the free time to play basketball. Some people use leisure time to listen to music. And someone will be in the free time and friends to a party. Personally, I like to read in your spare time, because the book is the ladder of human progress. I like to see the types of books is very rich, I enjoy the process of reading.
Everyone will have free time. Some people use the free time to play basketball. Some people use leisure time to listen to music. And someone will be in the free time and friends to a party. Personally, I like to read in your spare time, because the book is the ladder of human progress. I like to see the types of books is very rich, I enjoy the process of reading.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年北京市中考一模二模英语作文汇总&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
东城一模:74.假如你叫李华,最近和美国朋友Jim通过邮件谈论各自的校园生活,他想了解在学校里你最喜欢哪位教师。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:love,hardworking,patient,encourage,tellWhoisyourfavoriteteacher?Whatishe/shelike?Whydoyoulovehim/her?Hi!Jim,I’mgladtohearfromyou.Ilovealltheteachersinmyschool.MyfavoriteteacherisMs.Wang.Sheisahardworkingandexperiencedmusicteacher.Shelovesmusic,shelovesherjob,andsheisalwayspatientwithherstudents.Sheencouragesmetofollowmydreamofmusic.Sheoftentellsmethemostimportantthinginourlifeistobeanhonestandresponsibleperson.Shesayslovecanmakemusicmorebeautiful.Shehasgreatinfluenceonme,andIwanttobeapersonlikeher.Yours,LiHua西城一模:74.假如你叫李明,你的笔友David要来北京旅行。他给你发来邮件,想了解北京的情况。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:theSummerPalace,theGreatWall,amazing,fantastic,crowded1.WhenisthebesttimetovisitBeijing?2.WhataresomegoodplacestovisitinBeijing?3.WhatotherthingsdoIneedtoknowaboutBeijingbeforeIcome?Hi!David,I’mgladtohearfromyou.ThebesttimetocometoBeijingisduringthespring.Theweatherisnottoohotortoocold,soitistheperfecttimeoftheyeartobeoutside.DuringthespringinBeijingeverythingseemsfreshandnew.IadviseyoutovisittheSummerPalace,theGreatWall,andtheTempleofHeaven.TheGreatWallisoneofthewondersoftheworldanditisanamazingplacetovisit.ThesummerPalaceandTheTempleofHeavenarebeautifultoo.Thereareroyalbuildings,fantasticartwork,andscenicviewsforpeopletoenjoy.BeforeyoucometoBeijing,youshouldknowthatBeijingisaverycrowdedandbigcity.Soitisnecessaryforyoutotravelwithamapandyoumustbepatientaboutwaitinginlineorlargecrowds.Ihopeyouwillhaveanicetrip.Yours,海淀一模:74.假如你叫李华,最近和美国朋友Anna通过邮件谈论各自的初中生活,她对你的团队合作(teamwork)经历很感兴趣。请你根据她的问题回复邮件。提示词语:difficult,encourage,workwith,realize,importantAnna,Whatteamworkdidyoutakepartin?Playingsports?Havingaparty?Volunteering?Or...?Whatdidyoudowithothersintheteam?Howdoyoufeelaboutteamwork?朝阳一模:74.假如你叫李华,你和你美国朋友Betty经常通过邮件谈论各自的生活,她想了解中国孩子上课外辅导班情况。请你根据她的问题回复邮件。提示词语:send,money,spend,hate,relaxHi!Betty,I’mgladtohearfromyou.Inrecentyears,someparentsalwayssendthechildrentoallkindsoftrainingclassesduringtheirholidaystomakestudybetter.Iamnoexception.Asastudent,Ithinkthismaybringsomeproblems.First,parentsspendlotsofmoneyontheseclasses,buymanystudentsfeelboredbecausethat’snotwhattheywanttolearn.Second,alotoftimeiswasted.itnotonlyinfluencestheirstudy,butalsogivesthemtoomuchpressure.Third,itprobablymakesthemhatestudying.Ithinkweshouldbegivensometimetorelaxanddosomethingsthatwewanttodo,suchasplayingbasketball,footballandcomputergames.From,丰台一模:74.假如你叫李明,你的美国笔友Mike通过邮件,想知道三年来你在学校记忆最深刻的一件事,如:在运动会上,出游活动中,你与老师或同学日常生活中或其它活动中发生的事。请根据他邮件中提出的问题回复邮件。提示词语:asportsmeeting,aschooltrip,aNewYearParty,hurt,takephotos,sing,help,moved,confident,happyDearMike,I’mgladtohearfromyou.Irememberedasportsmeetingbest.Itwaslastyear.Itookpartintheschoolsportsmeetingandranthe100-meterrace.AfterIstartedtorun,Ifelltothegroundandhurtmylegbadly.MyfriendLiHongtookmetothehospital.Afterthedoctorexaminedandputsomemedicineonmyleg,LiHongtookmehome.Henotonlypaidforthemedicinebutalsotookcareofme.Ifeltverythankfultohim,soIwillrememberitforever.Whatdoyourememberbestatschool?Writeandtellme.Yours,顺义一模:一首《时间都去哪儿了》引发了无数人的深思。习主席,网友们眼中的习大大,说自己的时间大都用在工作上了,稍有时间还要进行阅读,有时还要运动、陪伴家人等。你对此有何感慨?你的时间都去哪儿了?未来你的计划和打算是什么?Whatdoyouthinkaboutthetime?Howdidyouspendthetimeinthepast?What’syourwishforfuture?通州一模:74.假如你叫王刚,最近收到你的英国朋友John发来的邮件,他想了解你的暑期生活。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:summervacation,because,helpful,begoodfor,plan,improveI’mgoingtolearnEnglishduringthissummervacation.IfindEnglishusefulandIamnotverygoodatit.Iamespeciallypoorinlisteningandspeaking.IhearthereisanEnglishclasstaughtbytheU.Steachers.IamplanningtogotothatEnglishclasssothatIcanimprovemylisteningandspeaking.昌平一模:74.根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所要完成的回信内。所给英文提示词语仅供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。假如你叫李华,最近和美国朋友Jim通过邮件谈论各自的学校活动,他想了解你最喜欢的一项学校活动。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:like,go,do,best74.Wehavequiteafewafter-schoolactivities,butIlikeoutgoingsbest.LastmonthourclasswenttotheGreatWall.WhilewesteppedontheWall,wesawitstretchfarintothedistanceandalsosawkindsofflowersonthemountains.Ofcourse,wetookalotofnicepicturesandsangandshoutedontheway.Weenjoyedthefreshairandbeautifulscenes.Ithelpeduslearnmoreoutofschool,suchashistory,photograph,andsoon.(84)Yours,石景山一模:假如你叫李平,最近和英国朋友Mike通过邮件谈论成长过程中对自己产生过重要影响的人,他想了解你生命中最重要的人是谁,请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:helpful,patient,lookafter,brave,loveHi!Mike,Asforme,themostimportantpersoninmylifeismymother.Sheiscaringandhelpful.OnceIhurtmylegbadlyandhadtostayinbedforthreeweeks.Mymothernotonlylookedaftermeallthetimebutalsohelpedmewithmylessons.Withherhelp,Irecoveredverysoon.Ihavelearnedalotfrommymother.Idecidetobeapersonlikeher,whoispatientandhelpfultoothers.I’vealsolearnedtobebravetofaceanydifficulties.Ilovemymum.Yours,怀柔一模:假如你叫李文,最近和美国朋友Lucy通过邮件谈论各自的读书爱好,她想了解你最喜欢阅读哪一种读物,你喜欢读它的什么内容?你为什么喜欢读它?提示词语:information,articles,interesting,learn,help,improveHi,Lucy,Iamgladtohearfromyou.IlikereadingmagazinesbecauseIlikereadingmanykindsofarticlesinthem,suchstories,news,science,jokesandsoon.SoIcangetlotsofinformationandenjoyalotofbeautifulpicturesinthemagazines.IwillbehappyandcomfortableassoonasIreadthem.Ienjoyreadingmagazinesbecausetheycannotonlyhelpmestudybetterandmakemerelaxedandhappyeveryday.房山一模:74.假如你是王平,你的英国笔友Cathy发来邮件说她在"CozyReadingWeek"(惬意阅读周)时读了几本有趣的书。她想跟你交流一下,了解你的读书情况。请你根据她的问题回复邮件。提示词语:knowledge1.Whatkindofbooksdoyoulikereading?2.Whydoyoulikethesebooks?3.Whatdoyouthinkofreadingbooks?Asforme,Ilikereadingthebooksonscience.BecauseIlikescienceandIwanttobeaninventorinthefuture.Ihopetoinventmorethingstohelppeopleliveaneasierlife.ThoughI’mbusywithmystudies,Ikeepreadingforabouthalfanhoureveryday.Ithinkreadingisveryimportantandnecessaryforus.Wecangetnotonlyknowledgebutalsohappinessfromthebooks.大兴一模:假如你叫张明,最近和英国朋友Tim通过邮件谈论各自日常生活中所喜好的收藏,他想了解你平时最喜欢收集什么东西,请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:kinds,collect,sofar,keep,takegoodcareof,learn,becauseIlikecollectingallkindsofbooks.I’vecollectedaboutfivehundredofthemsofar.Mostofthemareboughtfrombookstores.Ikeepthemonmybookshelfinorder.IliketocollectbooksbecauseInotonlytakegoodcareofthembutalsoenjoyreadingthem.Ialwaysregardthebooksasmyclosefriends.Ithinkbookshavebroughtmealotofpleasureandmademylifecolorful.Inthefuture,I’llhavealargercollectionofbooks.SoIamgoingtooffermostofthemtothechildrenwholiveinthepoorareas.IbelievetheywilllearnalotfromthebooksIgivethem.密云一模:74.假如你叫梅梅,最近和英国笔友Kate通过邮件讨论“有烦恼向谁说”的话题,她想了解你关于这一话题的情况。请你根据她的问题回复邮件。提示词语:understand,same/different,tell,love,helpKate’squestions:1.Whowillmoststudentstalktowhentheyareintrouble?Why?2.Whataboutyou?Why?3.Whatdoyouthinkofit?DearKate,I’mgladtohearfromyou.Iknowmoststudentswillgototheirclassmatesorfriendswhentheyareintrouble,becausetheycantalkwitheachotherandunderstandeachothereasily.ButI’mdifferentfromthem.IfI’mintrouble,I’lltellmyparentsormyteachersbecausetheyareolderthanmyclassmatesorfriends,sotheyhavericherexperiences.What’smore,theylovemeallthetimeandIknowtheyarealwaysreadytohelpmeout.Inmyopinion,everyonemayhavetroubleinlifeandweshouldhelpeachother.Soit’sagoodideatoaskourteachers,parents,friendsorclassmatesforhelp.延庆一模:74.假如你叫张华,最近和美国朋友Jim通过邮件谈论各自老师的情况,他想了解你最喜欢的老师。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:tall,big,friendly,bestrictwith,encourage1)Whichteacherdoyoulikebestinyourschool?Englishteacher?Historyteacher?Musicteacher?Or…?2)Whatdoesshe/helooklike?3)Whydoyoulikeher/him?IlikemyEnglishteacherbestinmyschool.HernameisMary.Sheistallandhasbigeyes.Sheisveryfriendlyandkindtome,butsometimessheisverystrictwithme.WhenI’mintrouble,shealwaysencouragesmetofacemydifficultiesandcheersmeup.Shedoesn’tgiveustoomuchhomeworkeither,inmyeyessheisthemostbeautifulteacherintheworld.门头沟一模:74.根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所要完成的回信内。所给英文提示词语仅供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。假如你叫李涛,最近和英国朋友Lily通过电子邮件谈论你最喜欢的书籍。请你根据她的问题回复邮件。74.Ilikereadingverymuch.MyfavouritebookisJaneEyre.ItwaswrittenbyCharlotteBronte.ShewasborninBritain.Shewasafamouswriterintheworld.ShewrotemanybooksandJaneEyrewasoneofthebest.Inthisbook,shewroteaboutawomannamedJaneEyre.JaneEyrewasn’tpretty,butshehadastrongideaofself-respect.Shenevergaveupwhenevershemetanydifficultiesinherlife.Iwasdeeplymovedbyherstory.Ilikethisbookverymuch.燕山一模:目前,北京的车越来越多,对空气产生极大影响。某网站在开展出行方式大讨论。假如你是李华,你喜欢哪种出行方式?请根据提示词语和相关问题,给网站投稿。稿件的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入总词数。提示词语:expensive,relax,easy,begoodfor,reduce,saveenergyHowdoyougotoschool,bycar,bybus,bybikeoronfoot?Whichwayisthebest?Whataretheadvantages?Nowadays,youcanseemoreandmorepeopleridingbikesontheroadandIamoneofthem.IgotoschoolbybikebecauseIthinkit’sthebestway.WhydoIlikeridingabike?Letmetellyouthereasons.First,it'snotexpensivetobuyabikeandIcanaffordoneormore.Second,Icanrelaxmyselfwhileridingabike.It’sgoodformyhealthandit’seasytogetaplaceforabike.Third,themostimportantthingisthatridingbikescannotonlyreducepollutionbutalsosaveenergy.Ihopeeverybodycanrideabiketogotoschool,gotoworkandtraveltootherplaces.Let'sridebikesfromnowon!东城二模:74.假如你叫张明,最近和美国朋友Sam通过邮件谈论各自的校园生活,他想了解你最大的兴趣爱好是什么?你的兴趣爱好是怎么培养起来的?它对你有什么样的帮助或影响?请根据这些问题回复邮件。提示词语:start,relaxing,interesting,creative,keepfit,confident,makefriends提示词语:start,attheageof,interesting,relaxed,makefriendsPlayingbasketballismyfavoritehobby.It’sanimportantpartofmylife.IstartedtoplaywiththeballattheageoffourandIshowedgreatinterestinit.WhenIwenttoprimaryschool,Ibegantolearntoplaybasketballinateam.Sincethen,ithasbeenmyfavoritehobby.PlayingbasketballnotonlyhelpsmekeepfitbutalsomakesmerelaxedandconfidentwhenIamunderstress.Besides,Ihavemadealotoffriendsbyplayingbasketballwiththem.西城二模:74.根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的回信。信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所要完成的回信内。所给提供的英文提示词语仅供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。假如你叫李明,你的笔友David给你写信,想了解你在学校丰富多彩的校园活动。请你根据他的问题回信。提示词语:volunteer,competition,club,prepare,helpful,teamwork,understand1.Whatactivitiesdoyouhaveatyourschool?2.Whatisyourfavouriteschoolactivitylike?3.Whydoyoulikeit?Hi!David,Itisgoodtolearnaboutyourschoolactivities.NowI’lltellyouaboutmine.Atmyschoolwehavemanyfunactivitiestotakepartin.Wehaveswimming,basketball,badminton,andpingpong.Myfavouriteactivityisbasketball.Iplaywithmyfriendseverydayafterschool.Basketballisateamsportwhereteam-matespasstheballtoeachothertothrowitintoahoopforpoints.Theteamwiththemostpointsattheendofthegamewins.Inbasketballitisgoodtobetallbecauseitiseasiertoscorepoints.Iliketoplaybasketballbecauseitisateamsportanditisalsoagoodwaytogetexercise.Basketballisalsoagoodgametolearnhowtoworkwellwithothers.海淀二模:假如你叫赵平,最近和你的英国朋友Ben通过邮件交流生活中经常遇到的问题。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。提示词语:feel,common,talkwith,ask,importantHi!Ben,I’mgladtohearfromyou.It’squitecommonforteenagerstohavesomeproblems.Forinstance,Ioftenhaveaproblemgettingalongwithmyparents.Butdeepinmyheart,Iknowthatmyparentslovemethemost.Therefore,wheneverthishappens,Icalmdownmyselfandtrytofigureouttherootofthefight.ThenItalkwiththemfacetofaceuntilproblemsgetsolved.Ifitishardtotalkdirectly,Iwillsendatextmessage.Ifyouhavesuchproblems,you’dbetternothideyourfeelings.Talkwiththem,andthenyouwillknowwhattherealmatteris.Besides,itiscrucialtoshareyourhappinessorsadnesswiththemtoenhanceyourrelationship.Lastbutnotleast,wheneveryouwanttoquarrelwithyourparents,takeadeepbreathfirsttoavoidunnecessaryharshwordswhichdefinitelyharmyourrelationshipcomingfromyourmouth.IhopewhatIsaidcanhelpyou.I’mlookingforwardtoyourreply.Yours,ZhaoMing朝阳二模:74.假如你叫林涛,你将在暑假去美国纽约参加夏令营。你的美国笔友Tom通过邮件询问你夏令营的相关事宜。请根据他的问题写一封回复。提示词语:threeweeks,learnEnglish,makefriends,excitingHi,Tom.I’mgladtohearfromyou.I’mgoingcampinginNewYorkduringmysummervacation.I’llstaythereforthreeweeks.First,I’lllivewithmyhostfamily.I’mgoingtotakeanEnglishcoursetolearnEnglish.Ihopetoimprovemyspeakingandlistening.Then,I’llteachthemtospeaksomeChinese.Ithinktheymustbeinterestedinitandit’sagoodwayforustoknoweachotherbetter.Finally,I’lltrytomakesomefriendswithlocalpeopleandexperiencelifethere.I’mlookingforwardtothecamp.IbelieveitmustbeexcitingandwillhelpmealotonmywayasIgrowup.Yours,丰台二模:74.假如你是李红,最近和美国笔友Mary通过邮件谈论各自的同学关系,她想了解你是如何与同学和睦相处的。请你根据她的问题回复邮件。提示词:playbasketball,listentomusic,help,relaxedI’mgladtohearfromyou.AndI’mhappytotellyousomethingaboutmyfriendsandme.Ihavefourfriendsinmyclass.AndIdoalotofthingswiththeminmysparetime.Ioftenplaybasketballwithmyfriendsafterschool.Playingbasketballhelpsmetoknowhowtoworkwithothers.SometimesIlistentomusicandsingsongswithmyfriends.Also,wetalkaboutthefamoussingersandthewordsofthesongs.Itmakesmefeelrelaxedafterthewholedaystudy.Ofcourse,westudytogether.Wearegoodatdifferentsubjects,sowecanhelpeachothertosolvedifferentproblems.WhenIstaywithmyfriends,Ialwaysfeelhappybecausewecanlearnfromeachotherandhelpeachother.Andmyfriendsmakemerealizehavingfriendsisreallyahappything.Whatdoyouoftendowithyourfriends?Writeandtel...
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355mysparetime100字英语_百度作业帮
mysparetime100字英语
mysparetime100字英语
朋友与敌人140字小作文mysparetime100字英语_百度知道
mysparetime100字英语
提问者采纳
.;时而又如只只小眼睛眨呀眨的,闪烁着淡淡的光块巨大的屏幕.小星星时而如宝石镶嵌在蓝色的屏幕中,好奇地在大地上
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识