specialized自行车 language是什么意思

Working with Specialized Language: A Practical Guide to Using Corpora:亚马逊:图书
Working with Specialized Language: A Practical Guide to Using Corpora (平装)
售价从¥659.00起
'An intelligent and accessible book which meets a real need. Anyone who wants to know what a corpus is and what you can do with one should reach for this book first.' - Raphael Salkie, University of Brighton, UKspecialized subject是什么意思_specialized subject在线翻译_specialized subject什么意思_specialized subject的意思_specialized subject的翻译_911查询
specialized subject是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
specialized subject是什么意思 specialized subject在线翻译 specialized subject什么意思 specialized subject的意思 specialized subject的翻译
specialized subjectspecialized subject 网络解释1. 法医学专业& & Forensic medical teaching 法医学教学 | Specialized subject in Forensic Medicine法医学专业 | Specialized course 专业课specialized subject 网络例句1. At the same time, we ask students to master some English words of the specialized subject. & &同时,要求学生掌握一定数量的专业英文词汇。2. Specialized training in the subject area as it relates to ''. & &在与法医学相关的主体领域经历过专门的训练3. This curriculum is a specialized subject in the economical statistics. & &本课程是经济统计学专业的专业方向课。4. This curriculum is a specialized subject in the economical statistics. & &本课程是经济统计学专业的专业选修课。5. Specialized training in the subject area as it relates to forensic science & &在与法医学相关的主体领域经历过专门的训练6. Seperating test in specialized subject,it is logical,and more conducive to the all-round development. & &分专业高考制度,合乎逻辑,也更加有利于人的全面发展。7. Subject Librarians provide specialized teaching and research assistance to individual staff and student in higher education institutes. & &学科馆员是图书馆中对某一学科领域的用户提供专门服务的图书馆。specialized subject是什么意思,specialized subject在线翻译,specialized subject什么意思,specialized subject的意思,specialized subject的翻译,specialized subject的解释,specialized subject的发音,specialized subject的同义词,specialized subject的反义词,specialized subject的例句,specialized subject的相关词组,specialized subject意思是什么,specialized subject怎么翻译,单词specialized subject是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
不错,请分享给大家!本页网址:911查询 全部查询
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
(共12个)其他
&  京ICP备号-6 精读电脑英语网上咖啡屋 _百度百科
特色百科用户权威合作手机百科 收藏 查看&精读电脑英语网上咖啡屋本词条缺少信息栏、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
精读电脑英语网上咖啡屋是专门为高校计算机专业和非计算机参仆低年级学牛而编写的它构思新颖独具一格是一本实用性与欣赏性俱佳的精品书一本可让学生在门汇和翻译方面超过老师的英语学习参考书
作者动情只因完个实战读者动心应是完个自学四个特点①电脑与艺术联姻科技知识的传授与人文素质的培养融为一体②选题选材兼收并蓄精益求精力图一网打尽文摘中的精粹和名著中的名言③双语合壁形似秋水共长天一色译文融会贯通神似学海茫茫译舟翩翩变枯燥乏味的死记硬背为轻松愉快的阅读欣赏引导你上寻找熟读双语三百篇不会写书也会译的感觉④词谱大观天天观引导你温故而知新迅速扩大词汇量成为最聪明的人 精读电脑英语――网上咖啡屋的每一页都设置阅读模块和词谱大观前者的宗旨是最大程度地方便阅读欣赏后者含测试话词形谱和词义谱是专门为读者攻破词汇大关而设计的大词汇量是读者为突破阅读关考试关和翻译关必须拥有的千千万马 读者对象大学文理工科以及高职高专的广大师生和研究生其他中高级英语水平的读者英语爱好者和英语工作者Part l LANGUAGES  What Is Grammar?  The Importance of Grammatica1 Ru1es  It Is Too Long  The Most Popular Grammar Mistakes  Why People Can't Stand Grammar  Reading' A Pleasure in Life,  Something Will Always Come Along  To Be a Success  To Be a Writer  ' I Have No Plan for the Future'  I Need an Honest Job.  I Have the Power to Make People Laugh  An Overeducated Young Fool  Going Out into the World  Language and Thought  Reading and Writing  What Is a Writer?  The Academic Prose and the Academic Pose  The Power of Language  Be Sure to Take a Course in Writing  A featureless Face.  The Technical Writing  I Love My Native Tongue  Fight Against Bad English  Without Language There is No Thought  English Today  The English Original  Reading Skills  Common Words  Words  Reading  The Dull Writer  A Bean Plant  The Computer Jargon  The cryptic Computerese  Courses in Writing  An Executive's Writing  The Masterpiece  The Art of Communication  Vivid Idioms  English Idioms  Foreign Languages  The Universal Language  The Most Important Language  The Most Widely Used Language  Tortoises Live for Ten Thousand Years  The Biggest Lie  Narrative Form  Fly, Spider, and Homet  The Fox  Part 2 The Computer  A Highly Specialized Language  The Computer Terminology  I Invented the Mouse  Deep Blue Will Win  Clusters  IBM and Computers  The Computer Industry  IC Technology  Computers Are Necessary  The Main Memory  Supercomputers  Programming a Computer  The Operating System  OS Works Invisibly  Letters and Words  Applications  Repeated Calcplations  The Simple Mathematical Operations  The Algorithm  Application Suites  Single-Box Solutions  A Great Invention  The Powerful PC  The Increasingly Powerful PC  The Physical PC  The Computer Is Nothing to Fear  The Computer Mystique  The Thinking Machine  The Computer Guru  A Trek Through Antarctica  The Present and Future PC  The PC That ls a Thousand Times More  Powerful  The Confusing Terminology  Special Computer Jargon  The Interrupt Process  Working at Home  The Computer Hardware  Your Favorite Game  The Applications  Retrospect  National Computer Conference  Where Are We Going?  JavaScript and XML  XML  The Virtual Corporation  The Partner Company  Trust and Collaboration,  The Computer Market  The iMac  Not Compatible with iMac  A Big Step in Computer Evolution  Hardware ls the Entire PC  A Gold Star  Part 3 ARTS  I Am So Unintelligent  The Player May Sit on the Piano  Recognizing the Traveler on the Top  The Artist Is Nature's Son  Nature Unfolds Her Secrets  Strength Enhances Sweetness  The citron Wing of the Pale Butterfly  Nature Is the Artist's Resource  Venus and Eve  Rockwell's Pictures  Shapes and Colors  Enjoying a Painting  Judging the Merits of a Painting  Stock Responses to Stock Subjects  The Mole Is a Burrowing Wonder  The Mole Is Too Ugly  An Attractive Cover  The Flattering Picture of a Mole  Being Attractive and Being Homely  The Mole Is Still on the Cover  The Sacrilegious Analogy  A National Symbol  The Mischievous Mickey  Juvenilization of the Mickey Mouse  A Serious Question  Innate Releasing Mechanism  Common Gestures  Growing a Bit Wiser  Whistler's Mother  The Real Subject  Subtly Spaced Rectangles  Offending the Painter  A Rag Rug  The Whole Thing Would Be Polished Off  A Popular Picture  An Additional Pleasure  The Picture's Mood Is Gone  A Lovely Night  What a Laugh She Had!  His Beauty ruined Him  The Thing Was Loathsome  The Knife Was Bright  A Splendid Portrait  Penitent Sinners  The Influence of the Art World  Veblen's Principles  Modish Women's Clothes  The Ideal Feminine Torso  Virility  Clothes Make the Image of the Man  The Three Devout Theories  Controversy Is Part of At  A Work of Art That Troubles You  A Lovely Piece of Nonsense  The Public Is Nonplussed.  Part 4 WISDOM  Inspiration and Perspiration  How to Earn High Grades  Inielligence and Real Learning  Writing Should Be Concise  Your Opening Paragraph  Thinking Things Through  The Simplest Is the Best  Keep the Reader's Attention  Writing Is a Lot of Fun  Keeping the Fluidity of Your Reading  An Effective Reader  Figuring Out Words in Context  A Large Vocabulary Is a Big Help  A Lifelong Task  A Best Reader Has a Large Vocabulary  The Smanest Person in the United States  The Method of Questioning  A Man of Science Convinces the World  A Dictionary Out of Order  The Rae of Sixty Minutes an Hour  A Good Visual Is Worth 1000 Words  Einstein and Edison  A priceless Gift  lceberg Towing  Men of Science Work by Induction  and Deduction  The Method of Scientific Investigation  Scientific or Engineering Achievements  Reducing the World to Order  The Importance of Techniques and Tools  The Scientific Revolution  Tools and Technology as a Source of  Innovation  The Elegant Systems  No One Can Afford to lgnore It  Poverty and the Poor  The Infinite Universe  The Expanding Universe  The Open Universe  Part 5 YOUTH  Hope  A Big Curve  Helping Other People  Peace of Mind  Begin Now  Qualities of an Inventor  Inspiration and Perspiration  Using Inventions to Serve Others  Path to Success  Warfare of the New Mil1ennium  The Distinguished Career  Personal Qualities.  World Fame of Einstein  Encouragement  Doing Easy Things Perfectly  ChalIenging Traditional Dogma  Never Lose You in Love  Reputation  The Approval  The Key to Success  Making Friends  A Broken Heart  Good Relationships  What's Wrong? I Am All Right with Me!  I Will Support, Honor and Respect the  Feminine Power!  I Am All That Life Is!  Friends  Today I Will Go unnoticed!  A Great Day Full of Great People and  Events!  Contentment  Thank You! Thank You!  My Philosophy of Life  Unity and Union  The Stakes of Our Debates  Civility  Failures of Love  A call to Conscience  The Battle Is Not Necessarily to the Strong  The Simple Dream of Dignity  No Work Is Unimpoftant  Let Us Be on Our Guard  Silence Is My Best Friend  Change Our Minds  A New Life  Learning New Things  Expressing Your Humarmess  A Self-Made Image  Forgive All People  Living Out Our Nation's Promise  Too Busy Loving  Treating Friends with Kindness  Asking for Help  Prospering Peace  Begin with Honesty  Words and Deeds  The Good Outweighs the Bad  Death Is a New Beginning  Doing Small Things with Great Love  A Reloved Child of God  A Hole in the Wall  You Focus on the Goal  A Comfield  Don't Be Afraid to Fall  The Angel Rides in the Whirlwind  Unity Is a Process of Agreement  We Are All Family  The Real Possibilities of Dreams  Never Yielding  Talk About Your Feelings  You Will Laugh  A Better Wor1d  An Open Mind  Basic Human Nature  You Must Ask Questions  We Are Bound by Ideals  The Power of Your Mind  We Must Choose  Why I Like Being a Writer  The Person I Most Admire  My Biggest Accomplishment  
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看S.E.F.L. - Specialized English as a Foreign Language
for details on the next course offering.
About this Course
This Business English course series is designed for students and working adults wishing to improve their language competencies in English in order to improve their productivity in business-related fields. It teaches the basic communication skills needed to function in a variety of different work-related settings, and develops the knowledge needed to navigate the business world.
These courses seek to enable learners to recognize their strengths and needs in language learning and to give them the confidence to use English more effectively to achieve their own goals. They also strive to develop learners’ skills in autonomous and independent learning outside of the virtual classroom environment.
Already a Student?
Login to your learning portal.accenting unknown words in a specialized language
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
accenting unknown words in a specialized language
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 specialized吧 的文章

随机推荐