queenie eyeherself是谁

Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop - Merchandising
Alrighty Kitties,This weather is dis-gus-ting. It's meant to be June, JUNE!! Bleugh.. The jubilee weekend was a huge wet soggy flop for all y'all having street parties. I had an amazing night at Benga in KOKO and then another seeing Mistajam in Watford so I didn't even see daylight!I was in central all day today and had a chat with an amazing stylist about doing her social media (blogging and tweeting). So from now on i'll be going to press releases, backstage music videos, and other fashion related events and blogging about it, so really exciting stuff to be looking forward to this summer! Keep an eye out. I also confirmed a fashion placement with Draper's magazine today so my summer is finally starting to look worthwhile :)Purchased a few new bits of clothing today. I will do a post on them tomorrow, and then a further outfit post, but I just wanted to show you how amazing the Topshop window display looks at the moment. They had an event last week for the jubilee and it looked absolutely stunning! As ever Meaham Kirchhoff keeps it cool, innovative and fun! Here's some photos of the actual event (taken from Topshop)If you read my post on our 'Freak Like Me' Fashion Show you'll see that the styles are quite similar as we took a lot of our inspiration from heir collections!They had crazy dancers dressed in pastel silk gowns running around the store, i wish i could have been there.Here are some of the photos I took today of the fun merchandising and interiors. I always find that Topshop's merchandising is always so exciting and inspiring compared to other high street brands. This window isn't actually Topshop but I saw it on New Bond street and thought it was really cool. It's great how the jubilee effects everything even down to going to the effort of getting queenie herself in neon lighting for a window display!!Have you seen any good window displays recently? What do you think of the Topshop displays?Stay cute,Jessiexoxo
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Anouk Wipprecht is not your average fashion designer. Her pieces go beyond fabric and stitches, and into the realm of exoskeletal 3D printing and...
9 hours, 44 minutes ago by
& Trendytechie
LIFESTYLE,
Mrs. Tina Knowles-Lawson, was asked about the sex of her superstar daughter Beyonce twins.
Knowles-Lawson, who is already a grandmother to Beyonce’s daughter,...
The 29 April 2017
& Firstladyb
SPIRITUALITY
Manhattan School of Music unearths Die Zigeunerbaron. by Paul J. Pelkonen True love wins the day in the last scene if Die Zigeunerbaron.Photo courtesy...
The 29 April 2017
& Superconductor
THEATRE & OPERA
You can learn the business 101 in business school but applying what you've
learned can be another story. To build a successful and strategic business
The 29 April 2017
& Divine T.
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Considering it's the end of April, the weather has been unseasonably cool this past week. We even had snow earlier in the week!
The 29 April 2017
& Hikingwithheather
It was a packed house at Barrymore’s last Saturday as a couple of local bands held a dual CD Release Party – The post Barrymore’s comes alive with the sound of...
The 29 April 2017
& Hendrik Pape
ENTERTAINMENT,
Congrats are in order for Christian athlete, Russell Wilson and wife R B singer Ciara.
The couple has welcomed a baby girl.
The 29 April 2017
& Firstladyb
SPIRITUALITY
About the author
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY FASHION
1273720 pt
1111646 pt
remember meCHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
A half-caste beauty emigrates from India to Great Britain, pursues fame and fortune at the cost of personal happiness, and becomes a Hollywood movie star while suppressing the truth of her heritage.
Take a look back at the magical and memorable moments from our favorite family movies
Related News
PM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 30 titles
created 26&Jul&2013
a list of 47 titles
created 03&Sep&2014
a list of 20 titles
created 07&Nov&2014
a list of 46 titles
created 09&Jun&2015
a list of 30 titles
created 12&Apr&2016
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
1 nomination.
Do you have any images for this title?
A married man suffering from midlife crisis obsesses over a girl from his romantic fantasy. He meets her exact duplicate on vacation and helps her get rid of her abusive husband. They run off together but a caller starts blackmailing him.
Terrell Tannen
Ned Beatty,
Michael Madsen
Made for TV movie revolving around the lives of three young women as they deal with the incidents around them. Along the way they find romance and become swept up in family intrigue. Events...
Michael York,
Courteney Cox,
Victoria is a dealer in the most dangerous game. Playing conveniently into her hand is her husband and his partner, two of the dirtiest cops on the force. Gunning for her is a seductive ...
Scott McGinnis
Clayton Rohner,
Shortly before a rodeo festival week in Yuma County a body is found in the desert. It seems that it's Ria Paris, who was assumed to be killed by her husband before he took his own life ...
J.S. Cardone
John Beck,
Katharine Ross,
Steven Bauer
Fran is a fashion model who regards modeling as an empty profession and yearns to become a serious actress, Michael is successful investment banker and the man who supports Fran, and Paul ...
Jan Egleson
Dennis Boutsikaris,
Adrian Pasdar
A plantation owner's son falls in love with a slave named Easter and together they have a Mixed race daughter named Queen. As Queen grows up, she faces the struggle of trying to fit into ...
Ann-Margret,
Patricia Clarkson,
Fire-and-brimstone preacher sees Satan everywhere, trains gullible young boy to "detect" evil, and the two of them commit several murders in the name of Jesus. Based on a true story.
Ralph L. Thomas
Donald Sutherland,
Chad Lowe,
Amos Lasher loses his wife and home in an accident, finding himself in the care of the state, or specifically speaking, the Sunset Nursing Home. Here he finds the head nurse, Daisy Daws, ...
Michael Tuchner
Kirk Douglas,
Elizabeth Montgomery,
Dorothy McGuire
A veteran reporter is investigating the disappearance of a photo-journalist who was covering a civil war in Africa. The only clue is a roll of film he left behind. The reporter soon realizes he may have bitten more than he can chew.
John Savage,
William Hickey,
A Holocaust survivor travels to Israel for a reunion with fellow victims of Nazi persecution, while also hoping to locate an old girlfriend he has not seen since the war, and who was pregnant with his child.
Jack Smight
Kirk Douglas,
Robert Clary,
Pam Dawber
A Greek tycoon's mistress tries to track down and find her ex-World War II lover.
Charles Jarrott
Marie-France Pisier,
John Beck,
Susan Sarandon
Burt Reynolds finally goes completely insane in this psycho-horror flick about a deranged father who'll stop at nothing to protect his family's secrets.
Danny Huston
Burt Reynolds,
Angie Dickinson,
Series cast summary:
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Vicky Kelley
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Lucien Chambrun
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Sir Philip
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Grandmother
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Young Queenie
(2 episodes, 1987)
(uncredited)
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Prunella Rumsey
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Johan Krauss
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Lady Sybil
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Inspector Gopal
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Horse Trainer
(uncredited)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Bully Leader
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Dawn Avalon
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
(2 episodes, 1987)
&Dimitri Goldner
(2 episodes, 1987)
In the early 20th century colonial India, young beautiful Anglo-Indian girl Queenie, who easily passes for white, lives with her caring Indian mother and stepfather. However, the local British aristocracy considers her tainted and often makes her life miserable. Her stepfather works as a sax player in the local elite British club which pays so well that his family can afford to enjoy the typical western upper middle class lifestyle. Unfortunately, Queenie's life is anything but easy and it's only getting harder. She's constantly bullied at the local British school for girls she attends by her racist female peers. The old creepy pastor who teaches the girls religion as well as English offers her some private lessons. Racially charged riots break out and her family's home is attacked. Corrupt racist British official and dirty old man Sir Burton Rumsey blackmails her for sex after he catches her stepfather with his socialite wife. Eventually, Queenie and her stepfather are forced to ...
Plot Keywords:
Certificate:
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 1987 (USA)
Also Known As: El color del éxito
Filming Locations:
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.33 : 1
Did You Know?
"Queenie" is based upon the life of the great actress, Merle Oberon. Merle's first husband was Alexander Korda, uncle of Michael Korda who wrote Queenie.
Connections
Version of &(2002)
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Contrary to some of the comments regarding Queenie's character and ethnicity, I wish to clarify this. Queenie, (or Merle Oberon)was not a "Eurasian". There is a vast difference between someone who is Eurasian to that of an Anglo Indian in British India. Her mother in real life was of Indian heritage whilst her father was British. If her father was from another country that would have made the family "Eurasian". I say this not for any political reasons but for historic accuracy.I found this film most enjoyable and entertaining.The acting is superb all around. Having seen it sometime ago, I was thrilled to be able to purchase the DVD on Amazon recently.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Add episode
Create a character page for:
Vicky Kelley
Lucien Chambrun
Sir Philip
Grandmother
Young Queenie
Prunella Rumsey
Johan Krauss
Lady Sybil
Inspector Gopal
Horse Trainer
Bully Leader
Dawn Avalon
Dimitri Goldner
-----------CategoriesCategories
Select Category
1st Amendment
2nd Amendment
4th Amendment
Big Brother
Border Collapse
CIA – Project Mockingbird
Civil Unrest
Corruption
David Dees Art
Death of the Dollar
Deep State
Earth Changes
Energy/Oil/Alternative
Epic Drought
Eugenics/Vaccines/Population Control
Fake News Alert
False Flag
Flight MH17
Flight MH370
Geoengineering/Climate
Geopolitics
Health & Nutrition
Illuminati
Indoctrination
Liberty Rising
Market Manipulation
Medical Industrial Complex
NWO Tyranny
Police State
Professional Hit/Suicided?
SGT Interviews
SGT micro-docs
SGTreport – Original Content
Spirituality
The Unexplained/UFO
Tranhumanism
WW III/Cold War II
Headlines:
Breaking news to share today as the Podesta #PizzaGate scandal is cracked wide open. Anon has discovered that the Podesta Comet Ping Pong photos contain encrypted data which if decoded my lead to smoking gun evidence of pedophilia. But even more stunning is the news that according to FBI and intelligence sources, the Podesta brothers were in Portugal on May 3, 2007, the date of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Now that Trump has appointed Jeff Sessions to be the new Attorney General of the United States, we call on Mr. Sessions and Mr. Trump to drain the Pedo ring swamp.
Guest: V, The Guerrilla Economist.
Help us spread the ANTIDOTE to corporate propaganda.
Please follow SGT Report on
& help share the message.
(required)
&&Email (will not be published) (required)

我要回帖

更多关于 黄尹彤queenie 的文章

随机推荐