it,s a new dsek, a new dsak朵拉救狗狗画线版,朵拉救狗狗画线版部分提问

1、It’s a black and white dog.① 对画线部分提问:② 同义句(2种)black and white① 对画线部分提问:_作业帮
1、It’s a black and white dog.① 对画线部分提问:② 同义句(2种)black and white① 对画线部分提问:
1、It’s a black and white dog.① 对画线部分提问:② 同义句(2种)black and white① 对画线部分提问:
What color is the dog?The dog is black and white.
This is a black and white dog.1.Is this a ruler?(作否定回答) ____ ____,it ________.2.Dick is sixteen.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ is Dick?3.That’s an English book.(改为复数 句) ________ ________ English books.4.They are in Class One,Grade Sev en.(对画_作业帮
1.Is this a ruler?(作否定回答) ____ ____,it ________.2.Dick is sixteen.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ is Dick?3.That’s an English book.(改为复数 句) ________ ________ English books.4.They are in Class One,Grade Sev en.(对画
1.Is this a ruler?(作否定回答) ____ ____,it ________.2.Dick is sixteen.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ is Dick?3.That’s an English book.(改为复数 句) ________ ________ English books.4.They are in Class One,Grade Sev en.(对画线部分提问) ______ class are the y _____?5.That is my mom.(对画线部分提 问) ________ ________ that?6.Are you from China?(作肯定回答 ) ________,I ________.7.I’m Li Hua.(同义句转换) ________ ________ is Li Hua.8.These are desks in English.(对画 线部分提问) _____ _____ these in English9.I am in Grade Seven.(改为一般疑 问句) ________ _______ in Grade Seven?10.He has short hair.(改为一般疑问 句) _______ he ______ short hair?11.Do you have a sister?(作否定回 答) ______,I ______.12.She has long legs.(同义句转换) ______ legs ______ long.13.I am from China.(同义句转换) I _ _______ ________China.14.We aren’t in the same class.(同 义句转换) We are in _______ _______.15.My pants are black.(对画线部分 提问) _______ _______ are your pants?16.Mike has blond hair and blue ey es.(对画线部分提问) ______ ____ Mike lo ok like?17.Li Ming and Li Lei look the sam e.(同义句转换) Li Ming _______ _______ Li18.Please give her the pen.(同义句 转换) Please give the pen ________ _____19.Those apples are red.(同义句转 换) Those are ________ ________.20 They are my books.(对画线部分 提问) ________ ________ are they?21.She has black hair.(改为一般疑 问句) ________ she ________ black hair?22.Her skirt is yellow.(对画线部分 提问) ________ ________ is her skirt?23.Tom’s face is round.(同义句转 换) Tom ________ ________ round face.
No,isn'tHow oldThose areWhich inWho isYes,amMy nameWhat areAre youDoes haveYes do&Her arecome fromdifferent classesWhat colorWhat doeslooks liketo herred appleswhose booksDoes haveWhat&colorhas a
初中的吧,很简单耶
那就求你回答回答。:-!
①第一题的横线多了一条吧)No,isn't.②How,old.③Yhose,are.④What,in.⑤Who,is.呵呵,有点多,我手受伤了,打字很麻烦的,要是有好评,我全部打给你用造句 we will move to a new apartment (就画线部分提问) .-----------------画线部分就是 a new apartment_作业帮
用造句 we will move to a new apartment (就画线部分提问) .-----------------画线部分就是 a new apartment
用造句 we will move to a new apartment (就画线部分提问) .-----------------画线部分就是 a new apartmentI want a new book 对画线部分提问(a new book 画线) ___do you ____作业帮
I want a new book 对画线部分提问(a new book 画线) ___do you ___
I want a new book 对画线部分提问(a new book 画线) ___do you ___
what.do you want?I want to buy a new newspaper.对buy a new newspaper画线提问?My parents are very well.对well画线_作业帮
I want to buy a new newspaper.对buy a new newspaper画线提问?My parents are very well.对well画线
I want to buy a new newspaper.对buy a new newspaper画线提问?My parents are very well.对well画线
What do you want to do?How are your parents?
what do you want to buy?
What do you want to buy? -> I want to buy a new newspaper.How are you parents? -> My parents are very well.
What do you want to do?How are your parents? buy部分也画线说明问的不是买什么而是做什么我同意 wanggy119的看法

我要回帖

更多关于 对画线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐