对就画线部分提问的题:1变2找3去4合

1.对括号部分提问(其实和对划线部分提问一样,只不过把横线变成括号).1.I usually(play football)on Sundays.2.My brother often (reads magazine)on the weekend.3.Miss white lives (in lunada)4.Alice is a(doctor)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.对括号部分提问(其实和对划线部分提问一样,只不过把横线变成括号).1.I usually(play football)on Sundays.2.My brother often (reads magazine)on the weekend.3.Miss white lives (in lunada)4.Alice is a(doctor)
1.对括号部分提问(其实和对划线部分提问一样,只不过把横线变成括号).1.I usually(play football)on Sundays.2.My brother often (reads magazine)on the weekend.3.Miss white lives (in lunada)4.Alice is a(doctor)
do you usually do on Sunday ?What does your brother often do on the weekend?Where does Miss White live?What job is Alice to be?对划线部分提问(英语高手进)1.Li does his homework carefully.__________2.The dish smells terrible.---------3.It snows hard in winter in the North.---------4.His father is scientist._________5.Our home is about 100meters away from our school_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
对划线部分提问(英语高手进)1.Li does his homework carefully.__________2.The dish smells terrible.---------3.It snows hard in winter in the North.---------4.His father is scientist._________5.Our home is about 100meters away from our school
对划线部分提问(英语高手进)1.Li does his homework carefully.__________2.The dish smells terrible.---------3.It snows hard in winter in the North.---------4.His father is scientist._________5.Our home is about 100meters away from our school.----------------6.It takes me one and a half hours to get to the gate of the-------------------- museum by bike.7.The cheese is two pounds a kilo.-----------------8.They are my grandparents and my parents and me.--------------------------------------9.He is the tallest of us four .He is 1.85 meters tall.-----------10.David makes/earns more than three thousand yuan a month.------------------------------11.Today is July 25th 2002.----------------12.The pretty girl has black hair.-----13.The thin boy is only 30 pounds in weight.--------------- 14.The foreigners love dumplings very much.-----------15.The famous movie is just so so.------------16.Li Ming's nephew goes to see him twice a year by airphane.------------17.I am sure my boss will be here in two hours.----------------因为画线全在开头,所以我把画线部分打出来1.carefully2.terrible.3.in winter 4.scientist.5.100meters away 6.one and a half hours 7.two pounds a kilo 8.my grandparents and my parents and me 9.1.85 meters 10.three thousand yuan a month 11.July 25th 2002 12.black 13.only 30 pounds 14.dumplings 15.just so so 16.twice a year 17.in two hours
1.How does li do his homework?2.How does the dish smell?3.When does it snow hard in the north?4.What is his father?5.How far is our home to our school?6.How long does it take me to get to the gate of the museum by bike?7.How much is the cheese?8.Who are they?9.What height is the best of you four?10.How much does David earn?11.What is the date today?12.Which color of the
hair does the pretty girl has?13.How much does the thin boy weigh?14.What do the foreigners love very much?15.How is the famous movie?16.How often does Li Ming'nephew go to see him by airplane?17.How soon do you sure your boss will be here?
怎么看嘛!
你划的线全在开头啊,看不出来1.Lily is my sister.(对划线部分提问) Lily 打横线 2.I can fly a kite.(变一般疑问句)3.she likes to play football.(变否定句)4.The dog is under the tree.(对划线部分提问)under the tree打横线.5.This is my skirt,(对划_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.Lily is my sister.(对划线部分提问) Lily 打横线 2.I can fly a kite.(变一般疑问句)3.she likes to play football.(变否定句)4.The dog is under the tree.(对划线部分提问)under the tree打横线.5.This is my skirt,(对划
1.Lily is my sister.(对划线部分提问) Lily 打横线 2.I can fly a kite.(变一般疑问句)3.she likes to play football.(变否定句)4.The dog is under the tree.(对划线部分提问)under the tree打横线.5.This is my skirt,(对划线部分提问)6.I am flying a kite.(对划线部分提问)flying a kite打横线.7.He has got a toy car.(变一般疑问句)
1.who is your sister?2.can you fly a kite?3 she doesn't like to play football4 where is under the tree?5 what is this?6 what are you doing7 has he got a toy car?楼主及时采纳
1.who is your sister?2.can you fly a kite?3.she doesn't like to play football.4.where is the dog?5....线呢。。。6.what are you doing?7.has he got a toy car?英语画线部分提问1.I went to (summer camp) 2.(They) went to New York City3.He (stayed at home) 4.She visited (her uncle) 画线 部分我用()表示了 提问完后再把原句变成一般疑问句谢谢了wo hui jia fen de_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语画线部分提问1.I went to (summer camp) 2.(They) went to New York City3.He (stayed at home) 4.She visited (her uncle) 画线 部分我用()表示了 提问完后再把原句变成一般疑问句谢谢了wo hui jia fen de
英语画线部分提问1.I went to (summer camp) 2.(They) went to New York City3.He (stayed at home) 4.She visited (her uncle) 画线 部分我用()表示了 提问完后再把原句变成一般疑问句谢谢了wo hui jia fen de
划线部分提问:1.Where did you go?2.Who went to New York City?3.What did he do?4.Who/Whom did she visit?一般疑问句:1.Did you go to summer camp?2.Did they go to New York City?3.Did he stay at home?4.Did she visit her uncle?
where did you go ? Did you go to summer camp? Who went to New York City ? Did they go to New York City? Where did he go? Did he stay at home? Where did she go? Did she visit her uncle?
1.Where did you go?2.Who went to New York City?3.What did he do?3.Who did she visited?
现在的学生啊
都不好好学了。。啥不会就来查百度
看你们考试时谁帮你们。。。
1.Where did you go? 2.Who went to New York City? 3.What did he do? 3.Who did she visit?一、句型转换1.I learned English last Sunday.(What)(对画线部分提问)2.Mother cooked meals yesterday.(What)(对画线部分提问)3.Mike watched TV yesterday evening.(变成一般疑问句)4.She washed the clothes last weekend.(变成_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一、句型转换1.I learned English last Sunday.(What)(对画线部分提问)2.Mother cooked meals yesterday.(What)(对画线部分提问)3.Mike watched TV yesterday evening.(变成一般疑问句)4.She washed the clothes last weekend.(变成
一、句型转换1.I learned English last Sunday.(What)(对画线部分提问)2.Mother cooked meals yesterday.(What)(对画线部分提问)3.Mike watched TV yesterday evening.(变成一般疑问句)4.She washed the clothes last weekend.(变成一般疑问句)5.They did homework at school yesterday.(What)(对画线部分提问)二、选择填空()1.What _____ you usually da on the weekend?&&&&&&&&& A.are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.did&()&&&2.I played football _________.&&&&&&& A.tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.last weekend&&&&&&&&&&&& C.next Sunday&()& 3.Zhang Peng ________his homework yesterday?&&&&& A.do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.does&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.did&()& 4.A:What are you doing now?&&&&&&& B:I am ________ pictures.&&&& A.draw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.drawing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.drew&() 5.John went to the park ________ bike yesterday.&&& A.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.on
1.what did you learn last night?what did mother cook yesterday?3.did mike watch tv yesterday evening?4.did she wash the clothes last weekendwhat did they do at school yesterdayBBCBB
划线在哪里?
3.Did Mike watch TV yesterday evening? 4.Did she wash the clothes last weekend?

我要回帖

更多关于 对画线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐