英语有几个时态英语问题。

有几个英语问题.请大家帮个忙,Is the world really going mad?The other day I was sitting in a small restaurant having a quiet drink and a talk with a few friends,when it suddenly struck me that almost everyone in the restaurant was smoking._百度作业帮
有几个英语问题.请大家帮个忙,Is the world really going mad?The other day I was sitting in a small restaurant having a quiet drink and a talk with a few friends,when it suddenly struck me that almost everyone in the restaurant was smoking.
有几个英语问题.请大家帮个忙,Is the world really going mad?The other day I was sitting in a small restaurant having a quiet drink and a talk with a few friends,when it suddenly struck me that almost everyone in the restaurant was smoking.It wasn’t long 1 the whole room was filled with smoke.I asked with an apology for permission to open a window to stop myself 2 Nowadays air pollution is something that we hardly question any more.However,I still can’t walk down the streets in any of the big cities without 3 that people are suffering from the air pollution.It is time for the government departments the world over to introduce emission controls on all cars and 4 the public transport system to encourage people to 5 their cars at home.A friend of mine takes flying lessons each morning and it really makes him 6 when he climbs above the smog layer and looks down into it and thinks:“I’m breathing that!” This kind of pollution results from the bad management of resources.Waste things can,7 should,be treated properly.House building,road construction and industrial development are all earth-moving (or earth-reducing) operations and can change the balances of 8 created over millions of years.I would like to 9 serious studies done on all these main works before they are built.Also,there should be 10 national parks set up to keep the most beautiful parts of our countries in their natural states.1.A.ago B.after C.befor D.now 2.A.standing B.sitting C.talking D.dying 3.A.thinking B.persuading C.deciding D.learning 4.A.increase B.reduce C.improve D.raise 5.A.wash B.repair C.drive D.leave 6.A.sick B.tired C.foolish D.excited 7.A.but B.yet C.still D.and 8.A.life B.mind C.human beings D.plants 9.A.see B.start C.enjoy D.pay 10.A.few B.any C.more D.no
Is the world really going mad?The other day I was sitting in a small restaurant having a quiet drink and a talk with a few friends,when it suddenly struck me that almost everyone in the restaurant was smoking.It wasn’t long BEFORE the whole room was filled with smoke.I asked with an apology for permission to open a window to stop myself [from?] DYING !Nowadays air pollution is something that we hardly question any more.However,I still can’t walk down the streets in any of the big cities without THINKING that people are suffering from the air pollution.It is time for the government departments the world over to introduce emission controls on all cars and IMPROVE the public transport system to encourage people to LEAVE their cars at home.A friend of mine takes flying lessons each morning and it really makes him SICK when he climbs above the smog layer and looks down into it and thinks:“I’m breathing that!” This kind of pollution results from the bad management of resources.Waste things can,AND should,be treated properly.House building,road construction and industrial development are all earth-moving (or earth-reducing) operations and can change the balances of LIFE created over millions of years.I would like to SEE serious studies done on all these main works before they are built.Also,there should be MORE national parks set up to keep the most beautiful parts of our countries in their natural states.1.C.before2.D.dying 3.A.thinking4.C.improve5.D.leave 6.A.sick7.D.and 8.A.life9.A.see10.C.more
CDACD ADAAC一共有多少英语单词?
英语里一共有多少英语单词呢?相应的词汇量对应的英语水平是什么样的?
按投票排序
英语一共有多少单词的问题基本无意义。随便一搜可以看到答案从17万到100万不等。英语专业本科毕业应掌握6,000以上单词,估计相当于美国8年级学生(即国内初三)左右的水平。日常交流基本没问题,可看懂一般性文章。英语专业研究生毕业应掌握8,000以上单词,大约相当于美国10年级学生左右的水平。能够讨论较为复杂的问题,即使不准备也能应付一般性辩论。可以正常阅读《读者文摘》级别的杂志。之后再经过两三年的拓展,词汇量达到12,000左右,大约相当于美国12年级(即国内高三)左右的水平。能够准确细致地表达自己的思想,可讨论具有专业性质的问题。可以正常阅读《经济学人》、《时代》、以及《国家地理》等杂志。p.s. 关于词汇量和相当于美国中学生水平的关系是参考美国The World Book Dictionary所附的词汇测量表的推测值。
根据Test your vocab网站上两百万份测试的结果,大部分母语为英语人的单词量为之间。英语为母语的4岁儿童词汇量已经有5000个,8岁词汇量为10000个。(四级的词汇量大概为4000个左右,八级为10000个左右,也就是说4级词汇量相当于母语为4岁的儿童,8级词汇量相当于母语为8岁的儿童。)原文链接为:
,原文截图如下。
How many words are there in the English language? There is no single
sensible answer to this question. It's impossible to count the number of
words in a language, because it's so hard to decide what actually
counts as a word.
看过一本书,记得最少40w+吧。英语有很多其他语系的单词。也有很多古英语。。相对来说中文简单点。中文很少要解释一些词,但外语交流会经常发生。隔行如隔山。。。常用的7000足够了。。但涉及领域的话就不一定了。
Now Let's start to count: one, two, three... one thousand... one million...one billion.............one googol.......I don't know几个英语综合问题_百度知道
几个英语综合问题
1.who can have told you that puzzles me.主语从句中不是主语部分要用陈述句语序吗,为什么这个句子不用?2. I walked up
the stairs cautiously, even though I nearly fell twice 怎么翻译3.Calcin wanted to fly to the moon, however, he didn't know how. 这里的however为什么不能用nevertheless来替换4. May john have known the truth? 这句话是错的,老师说不能用MAY ,为什么?5.dozens of people plunged into dead streets, surprized to find themselves trapped by crashing buildings. surprise为什么用ed形式?6. the beautiful scenery of the mountain delighted my eye。
delighted my eye 什么意思,为什么eye不用复数?
提问者采纳
1. 理解有错,没有主语从句。这一个S+V+Oo句型。Who 是主语,can have told 是谓语,you 是间接宾语,that puzzles me是直接宾语。另外,须明白是疑问代词是可以主语的,疑问代词在句中作主语时,这个句子的语序与陈述语序是一样的,如:Who wants to ask me questions?2. 即使会摔两次,我还是小心翼翼地走上楼去。3. However用途最广泛, 因此常用作插入语,但不能在句尾,并不直接引出相反的意见。nevertheless的含义为即使做出完全的让步,也没有任何影响,或者说也不是决定因素,如:there was no news;nevertheless,she went on hoping.一点消息也没有,但她仍抱着希望。4. 因为may含有“允许,许可”之意,一般不表示“可能”性。5. 过去分词短语作状语,表示原因,有被动的含义。人们发现他们自己被截留在摇摇欲坠的大楼里,被惊吓了。6. eye用复数,即eyes,指人的身体部分,“眼睛”;用单数,即eye,常指“眼光,眼力”。如果更进一步意化,这句话的深层含义可以是“美丽的山峰景色,使人心旷神怡”。
提问者评价
第一题的解答1楼的要好一些。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
.1who can have told you that puzzles me.主语从句中主语部分是用陈述句语序,这个句子陈述句语序是who can have told you that 2我小心地爬楼梯,即使这样我几乎跌倒2次。3这里however做连词相当于but4May sb....是虚拟句式表示祝福,这里不是这个意思,表示可能性应该用can/could5surprised是过去分词做非限制性定语修饰dozens of people,即people are surprised6这里eye和eyes都可以。因为前面有修饰词my并不强调单复数 希望这一回答对你有所帮助,如满意请点击下面的“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢您!
第二题目翻译:即使我险些摔倒两次
我还是很小心的上楼 第五题
surprise主语是人 就加ed
主语是物就Ing形式 就这么记吧
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个月解决英语问题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者