my hobby英语作文文My favourite animal

初中英语作文:My favourite animal--panda
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:My favourite animal--panda】My favourite animal--panda  
If you ask me what my favourite animal.I can tell you"pandas are my favourite." I like the pandas not only because they are
one of the China's treasures,but also because they looks cute.
Pandas are very fat and hairy. They have two colours:white and black.The panda'sd face,back and stomach are all white, their eyes nose legs and arms are all black.
The pandas like eating bamboo. Using the paws,he chew the bamboo very slowly with his mouth.
There are two pandas called tuantuan and yuanyuan will send to Taiwan.报班咨询:400-888-3456
小升初试题:
基础知识:
计算专题:
数学迷专题:
您当前位置 :
小学优秀英语作文:My favorite animal
网络编辑整理
  许多家长都知道英语学习中听力、口语和阅读对孩子的重要性,但同样重要的写作却被他们给有意无意的忽视了。听说读写在英语学习中有着相辅相成且密不可分的联系。小编建议家长应重视起孩子在小学英语作文写作上的能力,提高整体英语水平。以下是一篇小学优秀英语作文:My
favorite animal.供同学们欣赏:
  I like animals very much, such as horses, monkeys, cats, tigers and so on.
But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and friendly.
  我非常喜欢动物,比如马,猴子,猫,老虎等等。但是我最喜欢小狗。为什么呢?因为他们很可爱很友好。
  I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog. She comes from
Beijing, China. She has two big eyes and a small month. She wears white clothes.
She often walks around at home. It has nothing to do. She likes eating ice-cream
so much, So do I. When I eat ice-cream, she will look at the ice-cream
carefully. So I will give her some to eat.
  我有一只白色的小狗。它的名字叫波波。她是一只小母狗。她来自中国北京。她有一双大眼睛和一个小嘴巴。她穿着白色的衣服。
她经常在家里到处走。但是没关系。她喜欢吃冰激凌,我也是。当我吃冰激凌的时候,她就会很认真的看着冰激凌。所以我会给她一些吃。
  I think Bobo is the cutest dog in the world.
  我觉得波波是世界上最最可爱的狗狗。
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
重点中学介绍
奥数网站内搜索
小 升 初:
重点中学:
奥数解析:
教学资源:
奥数题库:
课内学习:
小 升 初:
重点中学:
奥数解析:
教学资源:
奥数题库:
课内学习:
资讯点击排行
试题点击排行
2014年的小升初战役已经过去,2015即将打响,告…
导语:巨人奥数网小编今天给同学们带来的这道数学脑筋…
导语:巨人奥数网小编整理了教师节演讲稿,希望同学们…
每日一题周汇总
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 动物英语作文:My favourite animal_400字
动物英语作文:My favourite animal_400字
95人赞了这篇文章
  I like animals very much, such as horses,monkeys, cats, tigers and so on. But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and nice.
  I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog.She comes from Beijing,China.She wears white clothes and she has two big eyes and a small month.She often walks round and round at home.It has nothing to do.She likes eating ice-cream so much.So do I.When I eat ice-cream,she will look at the ice-cream carefully,So I will give her some to eat.
  I think Bobo is the cutest dog in the world.
百科词条:
同主题的其他文章
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章  ndly and peaceful. They never attack people. Instead, they have saved many people in danger in the past years. How helpful the dolphins are!Dolphins are very clever. People often train them so that they can give a dolphin show which brings people a lot of happiness and joy.Unluckily, the number of dolphins is getting smaller and smaller. Because of water pollution, there is less and less space for dol...
小升初英语作文参考:My favourite animal的相关内容
Module1Unit11sthourTeachingAims:1.TodevelopanawarenessandanenjoymentofthebasicsoundsofEnglishthroughsayingapoem.(Eda)2....
Module4Colours一、Teachingaims:1.Havethemholdthereadingofunit1.2.Holdthecolours:red/blue/yellow/green/black.3.Holdthemains...
第五课时一、教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书?牛津小学英语》3A第一单元第五教时(教科书第9、10页),以及练习册。二、教学目标1,学生巩固认识...
Unit1Anewstudent第一课时一、教学内容Unit1A:Readandsay.二、教学目标1、理解,掌握对话...
第二课时一教学内容Unit1B:Look,C:Askandanswer.二、教学目标1、能正确地听、说、读、写词汇astudent,ateacher,ad...
第三课时一、教学内容Unit1D:Lookandsay.G:Funhouse.二、教学目标1、听、说、读、写句型Areyou________?Yes,Iam./No,I’mnot.2、正确的语音语调朗读对话,在熟读的基础上分角色朗读。三...
第四课时一、教学内容Unit1E:RF:Listenandrepeat.二、教学目标1、复习句型:Who’sthat______?He’s(She’s)_________.He’s(She’s)a_____.Areyoua_______?Yes...
Unit2Ataparty一.教学内容及要求:语音:辅音字母组合ck在单词中的读音(听读、辨认)*△词汇:grandfather,grandmother,father,mother,brother,sister,aneye,amouth,whit...
本单元教学内容和教学目标:(一).知识目标:词汇:apoliceman,apolicewoman,awaiter,awaitress,adriver,aworker,anengineer,afarmer,apostman,aco...
Unit4Buyingfruit一、本单元教学内容类别语音项目要求语音辅音字母组合th在单词中的发音听读、辨认词汇apples,orang...
Unit5Reviewandcheck第一教时一、教学内容:《牛津小学英语》4BUnit5(thefirstperiod)二、教学目标:1、复习1-2单元单词2、能听懂,会说,会读,会写...
Unit6Let’sgobytaxi本单元教学内容和教学目标知识目标:1.词汇:astation,asupermarket,alib...
Unit7Atasnackbar一、本单元教学内容:1、四会词apie、chips、noodles、sweets、chocolat、tea、coffee、juice、milk.2、三会词hamburgers、sandwiches、biscuits3、...
Unit8OpenDay一、教学内容《九年义务教育六年制小学教科书.牛津小学英语》4B第八单元第一课时二、教学目标1、能听懂、会说,会读,会拼写单词achair,abla...
Unit9Breakfast教学内容:《牛津小学英语》4B/Unit9第一教时教学目标:1.能听懂、会说、会读、会...
&更多关于 小升初英语作文参考:My favourite animal 的标签内容
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -小学四年级英语作文400字:My favourite animal
来源:本站原创
摘要:小学四年级英语作文400字:My favourite animal
小学四年级英语作文400字:My favourite animal
  My favourite animal is tortoise. Tortoise walk not fast. But I like the tortoise. Why? Because, tortoise is a cute animal. It have a short tail and a four short foot. It have a little head and a hard shell. They are forty-five little and cute tortoise in My home. They like to play in the water. When they afraid some thing. They wall run fast. They like to eat the fish. I often buy some small fish to them to eat. They can catch the fish fast. First, they fake(假) sleep. When the fish swim near they mouth. They catch the fish fast and bit the fish head. So, the fish die. They can eat the fish. In winter. They like to sleep in the sand. When they sleep, they don&t eat any food.Because
they wall hibernation. But, when they are thirsty. They come out of the sand. So, we must give water to them to drink.
  I love the tortoise. I hate the eagle. Because, the eagle often eat the tortoise with it sharp mouth.My favourite animal is tortoise.
百科词条:

我要回帖

更多关于 my friend 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐