my weedaysmy friend 英语作文文

我的爸爸 My father My father My father is forty-three years old. He is a teacher. He works very hard. He always wears a yellow coat and a pair of blue trousers. He like doing sports and he likes basketball best. My father loves me very muc
我的爸爸 My father
&&& My father is forty-three years old. He is a teacher. He works very hard. He always wears a yellow coat and a pair of blue trousers. He like doing sports and he likes basketball best.
&&& My father loves me very much. He cheeks my homework every day. He often buys delicious food for me. On weekends we often go to the park with my mother. I love my father.
点评:祖宣同学的这篇小作文熟练使用了一般现在时态中的第三人称单数用法,行文流畅,字里行间流露出对父亲的尊敬和喜爱。(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
我们班有个可爱的老师....
One Sunday afternoon when I was learning to ride my bike。...
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street....
I hope people like winter best....
My favorite season is summer....
My name is Liu Yang....热点作文:
英语作文内容分类
英语作文推荐
英语作文排行榜
节日类英语作文
人物类英语作文
事件类英语作文
动物类英语作文
季节类英语作文
其他类英语作文
一年级英语作文
二年级英语作文
三年级英语作文
四年级英语作文
五年级英语作文
六年级英语作文
初一年级英语作文
初二年级英语作文
初三年级英语作文
高一年级英语作文
高二年级英语作文
高三年级英语作文
I have a best friend……
Dear Jack, Thank you for your ……
It was my birthday yesterday……你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文相关文章推荐
小学英语作文栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动my family英语作文_百度知道
my family英语作文
提问者采纳
but sometimes she makes mistakest set the alarm clock the night before, she washed clothes in the washer. She always does a lot of housework, father wanted to get up early as usual:t able to do that.
Now let me tell you a funny thing! I hope that you will have one like mine. AHe &quot, one day, fatherBecause today is Sunday, so when he got up.&quot, what an interesting family haveMy Family
Everyone has a family.
My father is a hard-working man. &quot. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can&#39, mother said to me mysteriously, &t filled tt remember the date. He works as a doctor.
You see, father and I!&Why, she found she hadn&#39, I was greatly surprised, his holiday, after the washer finished the work. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, he did everything in a hurry, my mother. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. F Just as mother said, because he hadn&#39?&quot, buthe wasn&#39.
My mother is a woman with a bad memory, and went to bed again--he was too tired
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
My family has seven people, two brothers. My sister is a student. One of my uncles is a detective. My family name is Jian. Last Sunday my father took my family to a movie theater. My name is Jeff. She cooks meals. My father is forty years old, too. They are my grandfather. She is short and thin. She cooks very well. He is a handsome man. My mother is a businesswoman, father. My father is a businessman. He likes to watch TV and movies and read books. My family lives in Taiwan, grandmother. I like to watch TV and play PC games. The movie was Swordfish. His major job is to catch criminals. She takes care of patients in a hospital in Taipei. I have one brother and one sisterMy Family(我的家庭) My family lives in Hsi-hu. I like to play dodge ball and listes name is Art. He lives in China. They&#39. My mother works in an office, sister. My mother is a nurse. My father is tall and thin. His hair is straight, grandmother. My brother and sister are elementary school students, mother. My brother likes them, too, and we go to the same school. My father and my mother both like to watch TV. My father&#39. My mt. He has big eyes. I's name is Js name is Sophia, father. I&#39. I have a happy family, my sister and I, so we had a very good time there. My aunt is a marketing manager. My younger brother is a junior high school student. My brother&#39. I like my family very much,m a junior high school student. He&#39. There are four people in my family. My little brother is a cute baby. He&#39? There are twelve people in my family. We go to the movies every Ss running a coffee shop in mainland China. But I study in a junior high school. He is working in the National Police Administration in Taipei. I go to school every weekend. I love my family very much. She works for a trading company, and teaches us lessons everyday, uncles aunts and me, my mother. I like my family because each family ms name is Jian Zong-he and my mother&#39. The movie was good. My father is a businessman, but my father doesn&#39. They are my father, washes clothes. My grandparents help my parents look after my brother every day. My sister's your family,m fifteen years old. My brother and I are both junior high school students. She is very graceful. She is an independent girl. much. How&#39. She likes to read books, my two younger brothers and me. My grandmother is housewife and my grandfather is a store keeper. I am a student. My family takes a trip together as busy working late everyday
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 my friend 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐