my day 英语作文文 Thank you my

求几篇初中英语作文 80-120词, 百度上抄的就别发了 &br/&&br/&&br/&题目为:A thank you note (即将初中毕业,写给老师的一封感谢信)&br/&&br/&what is happiness &br/&&br/&&br/&Diaoyu Island belongs to China &br/&&br/&my unforgett
求几篇初中英语作文 80-120词, 百度上抄的就别发了 题目为:A thank you note (即将初中毕业,写给老师的一封感谢信)what is happiness Diaoyu Island belongs to China my unforgett
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家500 - 内部服务器错误。
500 - 内部服务器错误。
您查找的资源存在问题,因而无法显示。感激的人:谢谢你,朋友-Thank You, My Friend_高中英语作文_VOA英语网
感激的人:谢谢你,朋友-Thank You, My Friend
发表时间:内容来源:
【内容提示】
你喜欢某门学科,比如英语吧。你参加了你们县或你们市组织的该学科奥林匹克比赛,但是失败了。你非常懊丧。正在这时,你收到一封朋友的来信,信中用&失败是成功之母&之类的话给你鼓劲。在该同学的鼓励和帮助下你第二次参加了比赛并获得一等奖。
【作文示范】
Thank You, My Friend
I have a good friend. He is a handsome boy and his eyes shine with wisdom①.
I have known him since Senior One. We are both interested in English. Once both of us entered for an English contest②. How eagerly I expected to get a prize! On hearing that I had failed in the contest, I could hardly hold back my tears. &What a pity!& I murmured to myself over and over again. I felt that the world had become cold and everyone seemed to be laughing at me.
I love English and have gone all out to study it since my first day in the junior middle school. I have even dreamed of entering a foreign language institute. So I felt very sad.
Just at this time, I received a short letter in English, saying, &Failure is the mother of success. Cheer up! Don't lose confidence③. Keep on your study and you will succeed!& I knew it was from the good friend of mine.
These words encouraged me greatly. I forgot all my sadness. From then on, I studied English even harder. In the next English contest, I got the first prize. Of course, he was delighted with my success.
I am very lucky to have such a good friend. I'm thankful to him for his help.
(选自《英语画刊》高中版1996年第4期)
【词语解释】
①wisdom ['wizd m] n.智慧;明智
②contest ['k&ntest] n.比赛;竞赛
③confidence ['k&nfid ns] n.信心;自信
【写法指要】
作者由失败到成功走过一段曲折的路。有过失败的人才知道胜利的价值。作者把自己的成功归功于自己一位好朋友的鼓励。所以,他对自己的朋友十分感激并写了此文。文章由失败、挫折写到鼓励、帮助,再到获奖,顺理成章
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News求一篇英语作文,题目是thank you my teacher._百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文,题目是thank you my teacher.
求一篇英语作文,题目是thank you my teacher.
这个仅供参考,我自己写的Dear teacher,thank you for your help!With your help,my grades has improved.My parents are very happy.I used to like playing and always fail tests.One day you told me that I need concentrate more on my studying.Since that day,I became much more interested on my study.And my grades get better and better.In a word,thank you very much!中考英语作文排行榜
· · · · · ·
2013中考英语作文相关
· · · · · · · · · ·
中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·
《2013中考英语作文:Thank You for Your Love》文章生成时间为: 08:04:30

我要回帖

更多关于 my friend 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐