关于端午节英语作文回信格式开头为DearAmy逢甲大学ilearnnfromyour

介绍中国新年 英语作文 60词左右 假如你是SANDY ,请根据下列提示用英语写一封信想你的朋友Amy介绍中国新年 信的开头结尾已给出 开头Dear Amy,how are you?Now I am in Nanjing.It ismy fisttime to spenfd the Sp_百度作业帮
介绍中国新年 英语作文 60词左右 假如你是SANDY ,请根据下列提示用英语写一封信想你的朋友Amy介绍中国新年 信的开头结尾已给出 开头Dear Amy,how are you?Now I am in Nanjing.It ismy fisttime to spenfd the Sp
介绍中国新年 英语作文 60词左右 假如你是SANDY ,请根据下列提示用英语写一封信想你的朋友Amy介绍中国新年 信的开头结尾已给出 开头Dear Amy,how are you?Now I am in Nanjing.It ismy fisttime to spenfd the Spring Festival in China 结尾 yours Sandy
“ Dear Amy,How are you?Now I am in Nanjing.It is my fist time to spend the Spring Festival in China.The Spring Festival in China is an ancient festival,also is the one of the most important festival.The people here are warmhearted and friendly.Everybody doesn't sleep at the New Year's eve,waiting for the dawn.People set off firecrackers,eat dumplings and see the Spring Festival Gala .I love to spend the Spring Festival in China.Best wishes for you!Yours Sandy ”译文:“亲爱的艾米,现在我在南京.这是我第一次在中国过春节.春节是中国古老的节日,也是最重要的节日之一.这里的人都热心、友好.在除夕夜每个人都不睡觉,等待黎明.人们放鞭炮,吃饺子,看春节联欢晚会.我爱在中国过春节.祝福您!你的桑迪”【聚焦中考】2015年中考英语(人教版)考点精讲课件:第46讲+书面表达&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
人教版英语书面表达第四十六讲(2014,厦门)假设你是思湘,你的美国笔友艾米来信了解中国的传统节日端午节。请根据如下提示用英语写一篇80词以上的回信给她。注意:1.信中不允许出现与考生本人相关的真实姓名和校名等信息。2.信的开头已给出,不计入总词数。3.参考词汇:端午节theDragonBoatFestival;为了纪念inmemoryofDearAmy,IlearnfromyourletterthatyouwanttoknowsomethingaboutChinesetraditionalfestival―TheDragonBoatFestival.Thefestivalhasahistoryofmorethan2000years.ItfallsonthefifthdayofthefifthmonthaccordingtotheChineselunarcalendar.Onthatday,peoplewatchexcitingdragon-boatracesandmakedeliciousZongzi,akindofspecialfoodwithstickyrice,meatetc.wrappedinbambooleaves.ThesetwoarebothdoneinmemoryofQuYuan,agreatpoetinhistory.Inaword,wealllovethefestivalbecauseit'sagoodremindertolookbackonhistoryandawonderfultimetogettogetherwithfamily.Ihopethatyoucancometocelebrateitwithusinthenearfuture.Bestwishes!Si_Xiang书面表达题主要考查学生在特定的语境中综合运用语言进行表达的能力;同时,还考查学生英文书写的规范性、美观性等。一、常见的书面表达题型1.根据文体归类:日记、书信、通知、便条、启事、贺卡、发言稿、调查报告、记叙文、说明文及议论文等。然而许多试题都将记叙、议论、说明等表达方式融为一体,形成复合型的写作。2.根据所提供的材料形式归类:图画作文、图表作文、提纲作文及命题作文等。这样的测试形式既有一定的控制性,又有一定的开放性,为考生展示其写作能力提供了发挥的空间。二、如何写出优美的文章1.选准词语。①语言是交流的工具。要使用通用的、合乎习惯的词语,切忌使用生僻的词汇。②选词要达意,英语有许多同义但用法不同的词汇或短语,切忌混淆用法。③用词要简明扼要,在不确定的情况下,宁可用常用词简单明了地表达信息。2.写好句子。①运用所学词汇、短语,结合一定的语法知识,按照句子的结构特点,直接用英语写出相应句子。②运用固定句式表达信息,把比较复杂的句子分成两个或两个以上的简单句子,减少写错句的几率。③把两个简单句用一个复合句或较复杂的简单句表达出来,这样可提高文章的可读性,但在没有把握的情况下慎用。④遇见生词或不熟悉的表达时,可以在保持原意的基础上,用不同的表达方式写出来。3.设计段落。一个完整的段落要有主题句、拓展句及结尾句。正确运用连接词使语言衔接自然、行文流畅。4.书写规范、卷面整洁。三、如何提升写作1.熟悉五种基本句式及一些使用频率较高的句式。2.收集优秀范文并大声朗读来扩展思路及培养语感。3.坚持常规练习。即:词――词组――句子――段落――篇章。切记:简单句是主菜,要做到运用自如;复杂句是佐料,有之增色,缺之乏味,但不可舍本逐末,以免弄巧成拙。4.仔细审题,要点齐全,人称及时态运用正确。【例1】假设你和朋友将在今年暑假参加以“拥抱大自然”为主题的户外拓展夏令营,其中包括小组自由活动。请你为你们小组设计一个活动方案。提示词语:climbmountains;gofishing;pickfruits;haveacampfire(篝火晚会)要求:1.写明你们组计划要做的具体活动,并给出理由;2.提示词语仅供参考,可增减内容;3.词数80~100。开头已给出,不计入总词数;4.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名与地名。Wearegoingforacampthissummer.I'mgladtomakeaplanforourgroup.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________解析:第一步:认真仔细地阅读提示,思考所提供的信息,计划文章大致内容。第二步:根据信息要求遣词造句,连句成文。第三步:通读全文,纠正错误,书写整洁。写作要点:1.具体的活动要丰富多彩。2.写出安排这些活动的理由。注意:此文是计划打算,应用将来时态。切忌写成流水账。【参考范文】We_are_going_for_a_camp_this_summer.I'm_glad_to_make_a_plan_for_our_group.Firstofall,weplantoclimbmountainsinthemorningsothatwecanenjoyfreshairandwatchbeautifulsunrise.Afterthat,we'llhaveafruit-pickingcompetitionbetweenboysandgirls,whichwillhelpusknoweachotherbetter.What'smore,therewillbeacampfire.Wecanenjoyourselvesbysinging,dancingandtellingstories.Won'titbefantastictosharetherelaxingmomentwithfriends?Wearelookingforwardtothesummercampbecausewecanforgetthebusyworkatschool,andIbelievewe'llhaveawonderfultimetogether.精彩再现:①文章内容完整,叙述清楚,要点一目了然。②使用了firstofall,afterthat,what'smore表顺序的副词来使文章条理更清晰,更流畅。③经典句型:?weplantoclimbmountainsinthemorningsothatwecanenjoyfreshairandwatchbeautifulsunrise.?Won'titbefantastictosharetherelaxingmomentwithfriends??Ibelievewe'llhaveawonderfultimetogether.【例2】近年来,“光盘行动(CleanPlateCampaign)”悄然流行,提倡“节约型社会(economizedsociety)”已成共识。请你根据下列表格中的信息,用英语为某英语报社写一篇短文,谈谈作为一名中学生,在日常生活中应该如何勤俭节约、反对浪费,并作简要评论。注意:(1)短文须包括上述要点,应适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;(2)词数:80词左右,短文的标题和开头已给出(不计入总词数)。Let'sStartwiththeThingsAroundUs!Recently,the“CleanPlateCampaign”hasbeenverypopularwithmanypeople.Ourgovernmentisdoingitsbesttobuildaneconomizedsociety.Asamiddleschoolstudent,Ithink________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________解析:第一步:认真阅读题目要求,仔细观察表格中的内容。第二步:根据提示内容,把握好文章的中心,适度发挥。选用合适的副词使文章条理清晰。第三步:通读全文,检查要点是否遗漏,纠正错误,书写要整洁。注意:不仅要写出生活中“勤俭节约,反对浪费”的实例,更重要的是“作简要评价”,这才是文章的点睛之笔。【参考范文】Let'sStartwiththeThingsAroundUs!Recently,the_“Clean_Plate_Campaign”_has_been_very_popular_with_many_people.Our_government_is_doing_its_best_to_build_an_economized_society.As_a_middle_school_student,I_thinkweshouldjoininthecampaign.Wecanstartwiththethingsaroundus.Firstly,makesurethatthelightsareturnedoffwhenwefinishourworkandleavetheroom.Secondly,wecansaveasmuchpaperaspossible.Thirdly,itisimportantforustoformthehabitofturningoffthetapafteritisused.What'smore,wemustnotspendmoneybuyingunnecessarythings.Whenweeat,we'dbetternotuseone-offchopsticksandwemustn'twastefood.Inaword,savingenergyisveryimportant.Let'sworktogetherfromnowon!精彩再现:①整篇文章结构完整,内容详尽,要点清晰。②层次清晰。先表明自己观点,后用firstly,secondly,thirdly,what'smore表顺序的副词把作者观点一一陈列,清楚明了,条理分明。后又用inaword作出总结。③经典句型:?Wecansaveasmuchpaperaspossible.?It'simportantforusto…?savingenergyisveryimportant.(一)(2014,河南)你身边的每个人对你来说都具有特殊的意义。请以“MySpecial________”为题用英语写一篇短文,描述你家庭的某个成员或你的朋友、老师、同学等。要求:1.在题目空格处填入你要描述的对象,如grandma,teacher或friend等;2.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;3.80词左右。My_Special_GrandmaMygrandmaisspecialtomebecausewe'relikefriends.ShealwayshelpsmeoutwheneverIamintrouble.Therearenosecretsbetweenus.WhenIamwithmygrandma,wespendalotofhappytimetogether.Iknowmygrandmaisverysmartbecausesheseemstoknoweverything.Mygrandmaisgoodatmanythings.Onethingshe'sbestatiscooking.Sheoftencooksdeliciousfoodforme.IknowmygrandmalovesmeandIloveheraswell.(二)(2014,江西)阅读使人明智,阅读使人充实,某英文报为了了解中学生的课外阅读情况,向广大中学生做调查。请根据下面图表信息写一篇短文,介绍课外阅读的益处、你的课外阅读情况及阅读计划。提示:1.短文应包括图表中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文连贯;2.短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名;3.词数不少于80,开头已给出,不计入总词数。ReadingOutsideClassAsweallknow,readinghasalotofbenefit.Itcanopenupoureyesbecausebooksarefullofknowledge,anditmakesuswiserandricherinlife.Ilikereadingnewspapersandmagazines,fromwhichIgetlotsoffunandlearnaboutwhat'sgoingonaroundtheworld.Ialsoreadstorybooksandnovelsinmysparetimewhichmakemerelaxedandhappy.Iseldomreade-booksbecausethey'rebadforeyes.Onweekends,Iusuallyspendawholeafternoonreadinginthelibrary.AndIalsoreadforabouthalfanhourbeforegoingtobedeverynight.Summervacationiscoming.Iplantodomorereading.IamgoingtoreadmoreclassicsandmoreEnglishbookstoimprovemylanguageskills.I'msurereadingcanmakeadifferencetomylife.(三)(2014,陕西)在日常生活中,你看到身边有哪些不良现象?请列举一些并就某些方面说说你的做法和想法。提示:speakloudly,cutinline(插队),wastefood,unfriendly(冷漠的),offernohelp...要求:1.参考提示语,可适当发挥;2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整;3.文中不得出现真实姓名和地名;4.词数:不少于80词。(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数)Inourdailylife,Iusuallyseesomebadbehavioraroundus.Forexample,I_often_hear_people_speak_and_laugh_loudly_in_public.It_is_too_noisy.Some_people_cut_in_line_while_others_are_waiting.It_makes_me_unhappy.And_in_our_school_dining_hall,I_often_see_students_waste_food.At_times,people_seem_unfriendly_and_offer_no_help_when_others_are_in_trouble.For_me,my_parents_are_strict_with_me.They_often_tell_me_to_behave_well.So_I_never_drop_litter_about.And_I_never_draw_on_the_desk_or_on_the_wall.I_am_polite_to_old_people.Ithinkifeveryonecanthinkmoreofothers,we'llhaveabetterlivingenvironment.(四)(2014,鄂州)不久前,全国有部分省市出台一项新政策:高考英语将由150分降为100分,此事在国内引起极大争议。有的人认为此举很好,有的人则认为不妥。作为一名中学生,你的看法是什么?请分析其原因。注意:1.词数80词左右;开头已给出,但不计入总词数。2.文中不得出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。3.参考词汇:reform改革;master掌握;advanced先进的Notlongbefore,anewpolicyarousedaheateddiscussionthatthemarkofEnglishwillbereducedfrom150to100.Asastudent,inmyopinion,itisofthesameimportancetolearnChineseandEnglishwell.WeChinesecertainlyshouldlearnourmotherlanguagewell.Atthesametime,Englishisaninternationallanguageandtool.Weshouldmasterittobetterknowabouttheworldandlearnadvancedtechnologyabroadtoserveourmotherland.What'smore,asChinaisdevelopingquickly,wehavemorechancestocommunicatewithforeignersinEnglish.Inaword,whetherthemarkofEnglishwillbereducedornot,westudentsshouldlearnitwell.(五)(2014,玉林)我们的生活中处处充满着爱,有父母的爱,有老师的爱,有同学的爱,有朋友的爱……请以“LoveAroundMe(我身边的爱)”为题,写一篇短文,内容要点如下参考词汇:1.receivelove;2.cook;3.teachknowledge;4.geton...with;5.chatonline,share(分享);6.thank要求:1.题目开头已给出,不计入总词数内;2.包括所有内容要点,不要逐句翻译,可以适当发挥。(参考词汇仅供参考);3.语句通顺,语法正确,80个词左右;4.文中不得出现考生真实的姓名、地点和所在学校的名称。:LoveAroundMeThereislotsoflovearoundmeinmyeverydaylife.EverydayIcanreceivelovefrommyparents,myteachers,myclassmatesandmyfriends.Inthemorning,mylovelymothercooksdeliciousfoodforme.Thenmyfatherdrivesmetoschool.Atschoolalltheteachersnotonlylookaftermewellbutalsoteachmelotsofusefulknowledge.MydearclassmatesandIstudytogetherhappily,gettingonwellwitheachother.Ichatonlinewithfriendsinmysparetime.Theyoftensharemypleasureandtrouble.IoftenfeelhappyandexcitedwhenIgetlovefromthem.Imakeadecisiontostudyhardandmakegreatprogress.Here,Ishouldsaytothem,“Thankyouforallyourlove.”(六)(2014,苏州)假设你校为了配合创建“文化校园高效课堂”活动,最近以“学生做作业时是否应该在网上找答案?”为题做了一个调查。调查发现一些学生赞成,但许多学生反对这种做法。请你根据调查情况和下列表格中的要点提示,以“ThinkBeforeYouSearchOnline”为题用英语写一篇短文。注意:1.词数90左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2.短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;3.短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。ThinkBeforeYouSearchOnlineSomestudentsnowhaveanewusefortheInternet―helpingthemwiththeirhomework.Butdifferentpeoplehavedifferentideasaboutit.Somestudentsagreewithit.Theysometimesdon'tknowtheanswerstotheproblems,sotheyhavetoturntotheInternet.Theythinktheycanlearnfromotherpeople.Atthesametime,it'seasyanditsavestime.However,notallthestudentswelcomethis.Manystudentsthinksimplycopyingtheanswerswon'timprovetheirabilitiesanditmaymakestudentsstopthinking.Ithinkstudentsshouldfirstthinkovertheproblemsbythemselves.IfweusetheInternetproperly,itcouldbeagoodwaytostudy.(七)(2014,绥化)放学回家的公交车上,你看见一位老爷爷和他十岁左右的孙子上了车,老人拿着书包,你给老人让座,老人的孙子却坐了下来,还大声喊着向老人要水喝,并在窗户上乱写乱画,对此请写一篇短文,谈谈你对这件事的看法。参考词汇:grandson,shoutto,respect(尊重)Onmywayhomeonthebus,Isawanoldmangetonwithhisgrandsonofaboutten.Hewascarryingtheboy'sschoolbag.Igavemyseattotheoldmanatonce.However,theboysatdownfirst.Theoldmanhadtostandnearby.Afterawhile,theboyshoutedtohisgrandpaforwater,thendrewsomethingonthewindowofthebus.WhenIsawthis,Igotveryangry.Ithinktheboyshouldnotonlyrespectandtakecareoftheoldmanbutalsokeeptheenvironmentclean.(八)(2014,滨州)假如你校将举行以“中学生自我保护”为主题的英语征文活动,请根据下面的提示写一篇短文。提示:1.不带管制刀具(restrictedknives)到校;2.上下楼梯不要拥挤;3.注意饮食安全;4.注意交通安全,遇到紧急情况(emergency)要报警。要求:1.短文应包括所提示的内容,可以适当发挥;2.短文中不得出现真实的人名、地名及能够透露个人身份的信息;3.词数:80词左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。HowToProtectOurselvesHowtoprotectourselvesisespeciallyimportanttousstudents.Firstly,don't_take_restricted_knives_to_school.They_might_hurt_our_classmates_or_ourselves.Secondly,there_are_too_many_students_at_school,and_our_hallways_are_too_narrow.So_don't_crowd_with_each_other_especially_when_we_go_upstairs_or_downstairs.Or_there_may_be_an_accident.Thirdly,we_should_eat_more_healthy_food_and_we'd_better_keep_away_from_junk_food,At_last,we_must_pay_attention_to_the_traffic.Remember_to_call_the_police_for_help_when_we_have_an_emergency.It'sourdutytoprotectourselves.Let'sstartfromtoday.(九)(2014,丽水)暑期即将来临,对于如何安排孩子初中毕业后的第一个假期,家长们和孩子自己有着各自的想法。根据下表提示,写一篇英语短文,描述他们的不同看法,同时发表你自己对暑期安排的观点。注意:1.表格中的观点仅供参考,允许适当发挥;2.开头已给出,不计入总词数;3.文中不得出现真实姓名和校名等信息;4.词数:80~100。Howwillyouspendthecomingsummervacation?Parentsandkidshavetheirownopinions.Someparentsthinkkidsshouldgetreadyforhighschoolinthesummer,soit'snecessarytotakesummercourses.Theyalsothinkkidscanhelpdohouseworktolearnsomelifeskills.Butmanychildrendisagree.Theythinkit'stimetotakeagoodrest.Theyneedtohangoutwiththeirfriendsanddosomesightseeing.Inmyopinion,wechildrencanhaveatalkwithourparents.AllworkandnoplaymakesJackadullboy.Weneedtorelaxourselvesafterworkingsohardatschool.It'sgoodforustohaveatriporsomesports.(十)(2014,台州)根据下面图片的内容,以“MotherStopsHim”为题,用英语写一篇短文,向某英语报社投稿。要求如下:(1)描述图中发生的事件;(2)简单分析妈妈的行为对孩子可能产生的不良影响;(3)指出老人若不被扶起可能出现的后果;(4)倡议人们彼此信任、互相帮助;(5)词数:80~100。标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:lift...up扶起 knock...down撞倒trust信任MotherStopsHimHereisapicturefromanewsreport.Inthepicture,wecanseethreepeople.Anoldwomanislyingontheground.Aboyistryingtoliftherup,buthismotherstopshimatonce.“Don'tdothat!Othersmaythinkit'syouwhohaveknockedherdown,”shesays.Inmyopinion,themother'sbehaviorisnotright.Amothershouldencourageherchildtogiveothersahand.Howcanachildbecomewarm-heartedifheiseducatedinsuchaway?Andtheoldwomanmightfeelworseorevenbehitbythetrafficunlesswemoveherawayintime.Ihopeitwon'thappenagain.Let'strusteachotherandhelpanyoneintrouble.请完成考点跟踪突破46
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355文档分类:
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于人教版英语必修5第四单元练习题及答案解析.DOC的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!第一部分听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.WhatdoesMr.Brownmean?A.Herefusesthewoman’sasking.B.Hewantsthewoman’spaperrightnow.C.Hewantsthewoman’spapernextweek.2.Whatcanweknowfromtheconversation?A.Laurawantstobuyacar.B.Lauraisrepairinghercar.C.Laurawilllearntodrive.3.WhatdoesJackdislike?A.Reading.B.Fishing.C.Cooking.4.WhyisthemangoingtotheStates?A.HeisgoingsightseeingintheStates.B.HeissenttoworkforanexhibitionintheStates.C.panyisholdinganexhibitionintheStates.5.Whatisthemandoing?A.Takingadvice.B.Makingasuggestion.C.Askingforpermission.第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。6.HowoftendoesMr.Greenhavebackache?A.Always.B.Sometimes.C.Thisisthefirsttime.7.WhendidMr.Green’sbackstarttobeache?A.Aboutthreedaysago.B.Aboutfourdaysago.C.Aboutfivedaysago.8.WhatdoesthedoctortellMr.Greentodo?A.Stayinbedfortwodays.B.Takemedicineregularly.C.Takesomeexercise.听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。9.WhathasJoanbeendoingrecently?A.Lookingforajob.B.Workingtwojobs.C.TravelingtoEurope.10.Whatisthemanworkingon?A.Heisstudyingbiologyatuniversity.B.Heismakingmoneyforhisstudies.C.Heispreparingforabiologyexam.11.Whatwillthemanmostprobablydoinamonth?海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!A.Lookforajob.B.Gobackhome.C.Goforfurthereducation.听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。12.Whatisthemostprobablerelationshipbetweenthespeakers?A.Interviewerandinterviewee.B.Shopkeeperandcustomer.C.Employerandemployee.13.Whatdoweknowabouttheman?A.Helikestraveling.B.HisEnglishisnotbad.C.Heisoldbutunmarried.14.Whatdoesthewomanthinkoftheman?A.Heisbad.B.Heisgood.C.Heisjustso-so.听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。15.Wheredoestheconversationmostprobablytakeplace?A.Inapark.B.Inthestreet.C.Ataparty.16.WhichisthebestwayforMarytorelax?A.Todosomereading.B.Tojoinsomeparties.C.Totalkwithfriends.17.WhatbookdoesHowardlikereading?A.Sciencefiction.B.Thebookswithshortstories.C.Thebooksaboutfamouspeople.听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18.Howwillthegroupgettothehotelfromtheairport?A.Theywilltaketaxis.B.Theywilltakethesubway.C.Theywillgobybus.19.Whatisthegroupplanningtodofrom1p.m.to2p.m.?A.They’llhavetimetodosomeshopping.B.They’llbehavingatourofthearea.C.Theyaregoingtohavelunch.20.Whataretheygoingtodoafterdinner?A.AttendaBroadwayconcert.B..C.edy.听力材料:(Text1)W:Mr.Brown,canIputoffmyfinalpaperuntilnextweek?M:I’mafraidyoucan’t.(Text2)M:Laura,willyoudrive?W:I’mnotsure.I’mworkingonthecar.Ifitisingoodrepair,Iwill.(Text3)W:Jack,doyouhaveanyhobbiesbesidesreading?M:Fishing.Infact,Ihavelotsofhobbiesexceptforcooking.(Text4)海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!W:WhatisthepurposeofyourvisittotheStates?M:I’mgoingonbusiness.puterexhibitionintheStates.(Text5)W:I’mfreetoday.Canyouthinkofsomethingtodo?M:Well...Howabouttakingarideinthecountry?W:Mmm.Goodidea.Wehaven’ttakenoneforages.(Text6)W:Hello,Mr.Green.What’sthematter?M:Hello,doctor.I’vegotabackache.einandsitdown,please.Letmesee.Er,doyouoftenhavebackache?M:No,Idon’t.I’veneverhadbackachebefore.W:Thenwhendiditstart?M:Aboutfourdaysago.W:Well,gohomeandrestinbedfortwodays.You’llfeelbetterthen.M:Canyougivemesomemedicine?It’sverypainful.W:No,ebackinfivedaysanddoremembernottotakeanyexercise.OK?M:Gotit.Thanks!(Text7)M:Hey,Joan!Ihaven’tseenyouforages.Whathaveyoubeendoingrecently?W:Nothingexciting.I’vebeenworkingtwojobsforthelastsixmonths.M:e?W:I’msavingupmoneyforatriptoEurope.M:Well,I’veonlybeenspendingmoney.Ileftmyjobtogotoauniversity.I’mstudyingbiology.W:Really?Howlonghaveyoubeendoingthat?M:Fortwoyears.Inearlyrunoutofmoney.Luckily,I’llfinishnextmonthandhopetofindajob.W:Don’tworry.Youwillgetmorechancestoearnmoneyafteryouleaveschool.(Text8)W:Well,pleasetellmeaboutyourworkingexperience.M:Ihaven’tbeenkeptintouchwithinternationalbusiness,soIdon’thaveanyexperience,butIamintelligentandIlearnveryfast.W:OK,sodoyouthinkyoucanmakeyourselfeasilyunderstoodinEnglish?M:Yes,inmostcases.W:Areyouavailableforbusinesstravel?M:Yes,Iamyoung,andunmarried.It’snoproblemformetotravel.W:OK.Youaregood.Hopetoseeyounexttime.I’llcallyouifyougetpickedforthenexttest.M:Thankyouverymuch.I’mlookingforwardtoyourcall.(Text9)M:Hello,mynameisHoward.W:Nicetomeetyou,Howard.I’mMary.M:Areyouenjoyingthisparty?W:Yes.Howaboutyou?M:Well,notreally.Totellyouthetruth,I’dratherbereading.W:Oh?Doyoulikereading?M:Oh,yes.Ienjoyreadingverymuch.Howaboutyou?W:Ilikereading,too.Infact,readingismyfavoritewaytorelax.M:Me,too.Tellme,whatdoyoulikereading?W:Ilikereadingbooksaboutfamouspeople.Howaboutyou?M:Ienjoyreadingshortstories.海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!W:Well,pleaseexcuseme.Ihavetogonowforsomebodyissayingmyname.Nicemeetingyou,Howard.M:Nicemeetingyou,too.(Text10)Okay,everyone.Iwanttoreviewthefirsttwodaysofourtravelplanforthetrip.PleasetakeoutthepaperthatIhandedoutearlier.Uh,let’ssee.Okay,ourplaneleavesat9∶00a.m.andarrivesinNewYorkat3∶00p.m.,andwe’lltakeabusfromtheairporttothehotel.Inthemorning,we’llleavethehotelat8∶00a.m..We’lltakeaboattothefirstsightspot—EllisIslandandthentoLibertyIslandtovisittheStatueofLiberty.Andlater,we’llgotoTimesSquarewhereyoucanhavelunchonyourownfrom1p.m.to2p.m..Laterintheafternoon,youhavethechoiceofvisitingtheEmpireStateBuildingortheMetropolitanMuseumofArt.Uh,we’llmeetbackatthehotelat6∶00p.m.,andwe’llhavedinnerataveryniceAmericanrestaurant.Andthenwe’edyaround8∶30p.m.Uh,anyquestions?答案:1~5ABCBB6~10CBABA11~15AABBC16~第二部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。21.Myfatherearnsaround¥500everymonth,eedsofourfamily.A.supportB.coverC.presentD.arrange解析:选B。此处为“够……用”的意思。句意为:父亲每月挣约500元,这几乎不够我们全家的基本生活费用。22.TheBritisharenotfamiliarwithdifferentculturesandotherwaysofthings,________isoftenthecaseinothercountries.A.whatB.asC.soD.that解析:选B。考查定语从句。as引导非限制性定语从句,代替前面一句话。23.Nohurryatall.________,wecanhavelunch.A.thoughB.meanwhileC.howeverD.while解析:选B。though可是;meanwhile期间;however然而;while而。句意为:根本不用匆忙,火车一小时后才到,期间,我们可以吃午饭。只有选项B符合题意。24.________yourletter,Iwouldhavewrittenbacktwodaysago.A.HadIreceivedB.ShouldIreceiveC.IfIreceivedD.IfIcouldhavereceived解析:选A。根据主语中wouldhavewritten可知是对过去的虚拟假设,从句省略了if且把had提前完整的句子应该是IfIhadreceivedyourletter...。句意为:如果我早一点收到你的来信的话,我两天前就给你写回信了。25.Much________withhisson’sperformancesatschool,Mr.GreendecidedtotakehimtoBeijingforaholiday.A.delightingB.todelightC.beingdelightedD.delighted解析:选D。格林先生对儿子在学校的表现非常满意,他决定带儿子去北京度假。bedelightedwithsth.“对某事很满意”,是固定搭配。26.Don’youmust________whatisimportantforyourfuturedevelopment.海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!A.dependonB.concentrateonC.baseonD.takeon解析:选D。不要再玩电脑游戏了。你必须全神贯注于对你未来发展重要的事情。concentrateon“全神贯注于”,符合题意。dependon“依靠;依赖”;base...on“以……为基础”;takeon“呈现(新面貌);承担”。27.Ifyoulookonitasanopportunityto________freshskills,youwon’tfindthejobtiring.A.submitB.admitC.acquireD.achieve解析:选C。如果你把这看做是一次获得新技能的机会,你就不会觉得这份工作累人了。acquire“获得;取得(技能、语言等)”,符合题意。submit“递交;屈服”;admit“承认”;achieve“获得(成功);实现(目标、梦想等)”。28.Attheconference,theChairmandemandedthatpeoplepresent________everyefforttoprotectthepolarbearagainstdyingout.A.madeB.wouldmakeC.tomakeD.make解析:选D。会上主席要求参加会议的人都要努力保护北极熊,以免灭绝。demand“要求”,后接that从句时,从句用虚拟语气,即“(should+)动词原形”。29.—Shallwegooutfordinnertonight?—________.A.YouarerightB.ItmustbefunnyC.ThatsoundsgreatD.Haveanicetime解析:选C。Youareright你是对的;Itmustbefunny那肯定很有趣;Thatsoundsgreat好极了;Haveanicetime祝玩得高兴。句意:——今晚我们出去吃饭好吗?——好极了。故选C。30.Youthrowawayfoodforsomereason.________,childrenaresufferingfromstarvationallovertheworld.A.MeanwhileB.BesidesC.ThereforeD.Otherwise解析:选A。你由于某种原因把食物扔掉了。而与此同时,世界上还有儿童在挨饿。meanwhile“与此同时”,用于强调两种情况之间的差异,符合题意。besides“而且”;therefore“因此;所以”;otherwise“否则;要不然”。31.—WhatdoyouthinkofDavid?—Verygood.Healwayskeepshispromise.Youcanquite________him.A.takeupB.dependonC.getalongD.watchout解析:选B。“你觉得大卫怎么样?”“很好。他总是遵守自己的诺言。你完全可以信赖他。”dependon“依靠;依赖”,符合题意。takeup“占据;从事”;getalong“与……相处;进展”;watchout“当心;小心”。32.—Haveyou________yourproposaltotheconference?—Yes.Itdrawsalotofrepresentatives’attention.A.admittedB.assessedC.submittedD.handled解析:选C。“你已向大会提交了你的提议吗?”“是的。它已经引起了很多代表的注意。”submit“提交;递交”,符合题意。admit“承认;允许进入”;assess“评估;评定”;handle处理;应付”。33.Asurveydonerecentlyshowsthatnotallparents________theirchildrentakingpartintheweekendclasses.A.escapeB.leadtoC.imagineD.approveof解析:选D。approveof意为“支持;赞同”,句意为:最近的一项调查表明并非所有的父母都赞成孩子参加周末补习班。而escape意为“逃脱;避开”;leadto意为“导致;海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!通向”;imagine意为“想象”。34.Inmyopinion,the________boyreallyhas________foroilpainting.A.giftB.giftC.agiftD.agift解析:选D。gifted是形容词,意为“有天赋的”,haveagiftfor是固定短语,意为“有……方面的才能”。35.Anew________busservicetoTianjinAirportstartedtooperatetwomonthsago.A.normalB.usualC.mon解析:选C。normal正常的,正规的;usual通常的;mon常见的。句意为:一趟开往天津机场的新定期班车两个月前开始运营。车是按规定时间运营的,即“有规律的”。第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。“Signthispaperifyoudon’tlikeMsStrom,”thenotesaid.Myclassmates’eyeswereallon__36__.Iknewwhattheright__37__was,butthenegativefeelingstowardher,__38__myclassmates’insistingstaresmademydebatemoredifficult.I__39__whymyfriendsdislikedher.Shewasverystrict.Ithought,“IfIsignit,myfriendswillbepleased,butifIdon’t,...IwouldnotwanttoseeStrom’sface__40__sherealizedwhatthenotesaid.”Myfriendsbegantoget__41__,wantingmetosignthepaperand__42__italong,butIdidn’tknowwhattodo.AllIcouldconcentrateonwaswhetherornottosignthepaper.Iquickly__43__mymind—Iwouldnotsign.Ipassedittoanotherpersonandattemptedto__44__myattentiontoMsStrom.SoonMsStromnoticedwhatwas__45__.Sheputthepaperintoherpocket.Thedaywasoveratlast.Icouldn’t__46__togethome.AsIwasleaving,MsStromcalledmyname.My__47__startedtoraceasIwalkedtoher.“Yes?”Iaskedas__48__asIcould.Shehandeda(n)__49__tomeandsaid“Thankyou.”Istoodthereblankly(茫然地),notknowingwhattodo.Iopenedit:DearAmy,Thankyoufornotsigningthepaper.Ittrulyshowsyour__50__.Itmusthave__51__muchcouragetochoosenottosignit.Itmeansagreatdealtome.Thankyou.IwasshockedthatMsStromappreciatedmenotsigningthepaper__52__towriteathank-younote.Iknewhowmuchitmeanttoher.Iwillnever__53__thisbecauseofthegreatimpactithadonmylife.IhopeIwillcontinuetomake__54__likethisthatbuildpeople__55__insteadoftearingthemdown.36.A.usB.themC.meD.her解析:选C。纸条传到了作者那里,同学们的目光也就随之集中在作者身上。37.A.answerB.decisionC.resultD.conclusion解析:选B。根据下文可知作者知道什么是正确的决定。38.A.inspiteofB.suchasC.becauseofD.aswellas解析:选D。这里是说对老师的否定情绪以及同学们一直盯着我看使我的决定做起来很困难。aswellas意为“除……外”。39.A.wonderedB.guessedC.understoodD.imagined解析:选C。根据“Shewasverystrict.”可知我了解为什么我的朋友们不喜欢她。海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!40.A.whenB.untilC.evenifD.sothat解析:选A。when在此处引导一个时间状语从句。作者不愿看到当MsStrom知道纸条内容时而受到伤害的样子。41.A.anxiousB.happyC.sadD.angry解析:选A。此处是说“我”的同学非常着急,因为他们想让“我”签名。42.A.sendB.carryC.takeD.pass解析:选D。根据“Ipassedittoanotherperson...”可知纸条是在教室里传递的。43.A.gaveupB.madeupC.putupD.tookup解析:选B。makeupone’smind意为“做出决定”。44.A.bringB.leaveC.returnD.give解析:选C。根据前文“AllIcouldconcentrateonwaswhetherornottosignthepaper.”可知作者因考虑是否签名的问题而分散了听课的注意力,因此此时作者努力使自己的注意力重新回到听MsStrom讲课上。45.A.appearingB.ingD.doing解析:选B。这里是说MsStrom很快发现了正在发生的事情。46.A.planB.expectC.manageD.wait解析:选D。can’twaittodosomething意为“急切想做某事”。此句与上句中的“atlast”相联系。47.A.heartB.feetC.legsD.thoughts解析:选D。can’twaittodosomething意为“急切想做某事”。此句与上句中的“atlast”相联系。48.A.kindlyB.calmlyC.happilyD.loudly解析:选B。根据上句可知作者尽力使自己平静下来。49.A.bookB.bagC.envelopeD.dictionary解析:选C。根据下文“Iopenedit”以及下边内容可知,MsStrom递给作者的是一个信封。50.A.advantageB.abilityC.characterD.difference解析:选C。character意为“(人的)品质”。用在这里符合题意。51.A.calledB.shownC.putD.taken解析:选D。动词take可表示“需要”。又如:Suchalongwaittakespatience.52.A.enoughB.muchC.wellD.most解析:选A。此处enough为程度副词,修饰动词appreciate(感谢),后搭配不定式作结果状语。注意enough修饰appreciate,thank一类动词的用法。又如:Ican’tthankyouenough.53.A.doB.forgetC.faceD.refuse解析:选B。永远也不会忘记这一点。54.A.choicesB.friendshipC.changesD.advance海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!解析:选A。此句是对全文内容的概括。作者在签名还是不签名之间作出了选择,这种选择是维护而不是打击一个人。55.A.wellB.forwardC.straightD.up解析:选D。此处up与后面的down对应。第三部分阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。AStartingabusinessisnevereasy.anizationlikeTechnoServecanmakeiteasy.AbusinessmanintheAmericanstateofConnecticut,EdBullard,launchedthisnon-profitgroupfortyyearsago.esfromtheideaoftechnologyintheserviceofmankind.TechnoServelooksforbusinesssolutionstoruralpoverty.Asitsaysonitswebsite,“socialchangehasabusinessplan.”Thegrouphashelpedcreateorimprovemorethantwothousandbusinessesinaboutthirtycountries.LubaVangelovaworksforTechnoServeinWashingtonD.C.Shetellsusthegrouphasanestimatedbudgetthisyearofaboutforty-fivemilliondollars.ShesaysmuchofthatwillsupportbusinesstraininganddevelopmentprogramsinLatinAmerica,Africa,AsiaandEasternEurope.InpartsofCentralAmerica,forexample,petitiveinnewandgrowingmarkets.InruralIndiathegroupisassistingfarmerswithcropproduction.AndinMozambique,TechnoServeishelpingdevelopthetravelandtourismindustry.e.Thisisaprogramthatprovidestechnicaltrainingandexpertadvice.Winnersreceivemoneytobringtheirbusinessplanstoreality.petitionsinCentralAmericasince2002.petitionshavebeenheldinAfrica,includingoneinTanzanialastyear.SPEAKER:“B.B.B.hasbeenabreakthroughforme.FinallyIamgoingtoownmyownbusiness.AndIamgoingtoemploypeople.”eandsomeofthewinningbusinessplans.LubaVangelovasaysTechnoServealsosupportsprogramsforteenagersandyoungadults.CharityNavigator,anindependentgroupthatrates(估价)Americancharities,hasgivenTechnoServeitshighestrating.56.FromthepassageweknowthatTechnoServeis________.A.acharitythathelpsgetridofpovertyB.acompanythatoffersbusinessplansC.anizationthatchangestheworldD.agroupthatdevelopshightechnologies解析:选A。细节理解题。由第一段“EdBullardlaunchedthisnon-profitgroupfortyyearsago.”可知TechnoServe其实是一个非营利性质的慈善团体。57.TechnoServeprovidesthefollowingforenterprisersexcept________.A.moneyB.businesstrainingC.developmentprogramsD.workers解析:选D。细节理解题。由第六段“Winnersreceivemoneytobringtheirbusinessplanstoreality.”可排除A;由第三段“ShesaysmuchofthatwillsupportbusinesstraininganddevelopmentprogramsinLatinAmerica,Africa,AsiaandEasternEurope.”可排除B、C;D项文章并没有提到。58.WhichofthefollowingstatementsaboutTechnoServeistrue?A.ItwasnamedafterEdBullard.B.TheTechnoServechannelhasprogramsforteenagers.C.petitionsalready.D.Itgainedabout45,000,000dollarsthisyear.解析:选B。细节理解题。由第一段“esfromtheideaoftechnologyintheserviceofmankind.”可知A错误;第三段“Shetellsusthegrouphasanestimatedbudgetthis海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!yearofaboutforty-fivemilliondollars.”可知D错误;由第六段“petitionsinCentralAmericasince2002.petitionshavebeenheldinAfrica,includingoneinTanzanialastyear.”可知C错误;由倒数第二段“LubaVangelovasaysTechnoServealsosupportsprogramsforteenagersandyoungadults.”可知答案为B。59.Fromthispassagewecaninferthat________.A.LatinAmerica,Africa,AsiaandEasternEuropeareverypoorB.onecan’tstartabusinesswithoutthehelpofTechnoServeC.CharityNavigatorthinkspoorlyofTechnoServeD.TechnoServemakesgreatcontributionstotheworld解析:选D。推理判断题。由第二段“Thegrouphashelpedcreateorimprovemorethantwothousandbusinessesinaboutthirtycountries.”以及第四段内容可以看出TechnoServe为世界做出了很大贡献。答案D。BScienceDaily—WorldWildlifeFundscientistshavejustannouncedthediscoveryof11newanimalandplantspeciesinafarawayareaincentralVietnam.Theysaythisprovestheimportanceofconservationeffortsintheancienttropicalforestsoftheregion.WithintheancienttropicalforestsofaregionknownasVietnam’s“GreenCorridor,”scientistsfoundasnake,fiveorchids(兰花),andtwobutterfliesaswellasthreeotherplantsnewtoscienceandexclusive(独有的)totheAnnamitesMountainRange.Tenotherplantspecies,includingfourorchids,arestillunderexaminationbutalsoappeartobenewspecies.“uronlyinveryspecialplacesliketheGreenCorridor,”saidDr.ChrisDickinson,WWF’schiefconservationscientistintheGreenCorridor.“Severallargemammalspecieswerediscoveredinthe1990sinthesameforestssotheselatestdiscoveriesmaybejustthetipoftheiceberg.”Therainforestslikelyhaveexistedascontinuousundisturbedforestcoverforthousandsofyears,and,asaresult,offeruniquehabitatsformanyspecies,saidWWFexperts.Thenewsnakespecies,calledthewhite-lippedkeelback,preferslivingbystreamswhereitcatchesfrogsandothersmallanimals.Itcanreach31inches.Threeoftheneworchidspeciesareentirelyleafless,whichisunusualevenamongorchids,containingnochlorophyll(monlyfoundinplants.Theothernewplantsincludeanaspidistrawhichproducesanearlyblackflowerandanewly-discoveredspeciesofplantwithbeautifulyellowflowers.Thetwonewbutterflyspeciesareamongeightdiscoveredintheprovincesince1996.Oneisaskipper—abutterflywithquick,dartingflighthabits—fromthegenusZelaandtheotherisanewgenusinthesub-familyofSatyrinae.60.AccordingtowhatDr.ChrisDickinsonsaid,wecaninferthat________.A.it’simpossibleforustofindnewspeciesinanyotherplacesB.it’sapitythattheydidn’tfindnewlargemammalspeciesC.manymorenewspecieswillprobablybediscoveredintheregionD.themountainistoolargeforallthenewspeciestobediscovered解析:选C。推理判断题。根据第三段Dr.ChrisDickinson说的话“Severallargemammalspecieswerediscoveredinthe1990sinthesameforestssotheselatestdiscoveriesmaybejustthetipoftheiceberg.”(最近的发现可能只是冰山一角)可以推断出还有更多的新物种可能被发现。61.What’sthemainreasonforsomanynewspeciesbeingthere?A.Theforestislocatedinthetropiczone.B.Therainforestshaven’tbeendisturbedforthousandsofyears.C.Thescientists’hardworkhelpsthemlive.D.Theforestiscoveredwithallkindsofgreenplants.解析:选B。细节理解题。根据第四段的“Therainforestslikelyhaveexistedascontinuousundisturbedforestcoverforthousandsofyears,and,asaresult,offeruniquehabitatsformanyspecies”可知,数千年来没有受到干扰的雨林为大量的物种提供了栖息地,这就是产生新物海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!种的原因。62.Threeoftheneworchidspeciesareveryspecialbecause________.A.theyhavenoleavesatallB.theycanproduceblackflowersC.theyhavechlorophyllD.theydon’tbelongtoanyplants解析:选A。细节理解题。参见倒数第二段的“Threeoftheneworchidspeciesareentirelyleafless,whichisunusualevenamongorchids,containingnochlorophyll(monlyfoundinplants.”可知这种兰花特殊的原因是因为它们没有叶子。63.Whatcanweknowfromthetext?A.ThecentralpartofVietnamissurroundedbymountains.B.Dr.ChrisDickinsonhasbeenlivingintheregionsincethe1990s.C.Neworchidspeciesarethemostamongallthenewspeciesdiscoveredsincethe1990s.D.ScientistshavebeenworkingtoprotecttheGreenCorridorinthepastyears.解析:选D。推理判断题。根据第一段的最后一句“Theysaythisprovestheimportanceofconservationeffortsintheancienttropicalforestsoftheregion.”和第三段的内容可以推知,科学家一直在设法保护这片森林。CBabieswhousemanygestures(手势)municatewhentheyare14monthsoldhavemuchlargervocabularieswhentheystartschoolthanthosewhodon’t,USresearcherssaid.Theysaidbabieswithwealthier,better-educatedparentswillprobablysignmore.Thismayhelpexplainwhysomechildrenfromlow-efamiliesperformlesswellinschool.“Whenchildrenenterschool,thereisalargedifferenceintheirvocabularies,”saidtheUniversityofChicago’sMeredithRowe,whosestudyappearsinthejournalScience.Gesturescouldhelpexplainthedifference,RowetoldtheAmericanAssociationfortheAdvancementofScienceyearlymeetinginChicago.ess.Earlierresearchshowedthatrich,educatedparentstendtotalktotheirchildrenmorethanpoorer,less-educatedones.“Whatwearedoinghereisasking:Doesthissocial-economicsituationrelatetogestures?Canthatexplainsomeofthedifferenceweseeatschoolentry(进入)?”Rowesaid.Theresearchersfilmed50Chicago-areachildrenandparentsfromdifferenteconomicbackgroundsandcountedthenumberofgestures,suchaspointingatapicture.Theteamfoundthat14-month-oldsfromhigh-e,well-educatedfamiliesusedgesturestoexpressabout24differentmeaningsduring90minutes.Childrenfromlower-efamiliesexpressed13meanings.Whenthesamechildrenenteredschoolatagefourandahalf,thosefromhigher-efamilieshadbettervocabularyscoresonstandardizedtests.“At14months,anagewhentherearen’tevensocial-economicdifferencesintheirtalkyet,weseetherearedifferencesintheirgestures,”Rowesaid.Thevideosfoundthatparentsfromwealthierfamiliesgesturedmorewiththeirchildrenthantheotherparents.Rowesaidthefindingssuggestthatgesturescanatleastpartlyexplainvocabularydifferencesbetweenthegroups,andmayproveusefulasthebasisforinterventions(干预).“Canwecontrolhowmuchparentsandchildrengesture,andifso,willitincreasetheirvocabulary?”Roweasked.【解题导语】在孩子小时候用手势同其交流的多少会影响他上学时的词汇量。64.municatewiththeirchildrenusinggestures?A.Whentheirchildrenstartschool.B.Whentheirchildrenarefouryearsold.C.Whentheirchildrenarefourteenmonthsold.D.erichandwell-educated.解析:选C。细节理解题。根据文章第一句话可知,在孩子14个月大的时候是父母与播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表人教版英语必修5第四单元练习题及答案解析.DOC.doc
文档介绍:
海量课件、教案、试题免费下载,尽在kejian.课件下载网!第一部分听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1....
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 our dear amy 的文章

随机推荐