写一篇英语日记30词语

当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
如何写一篇出色的英语演讲稿
15:16:16&&
在国际商业交流中英语演讲稿越来越多的被重视,那么英语演讲稿怎么写,还有演讲稿的格式怎么写呢?其中包括的几个要点必须要知道。
随着经济全球化的发展,我国参与国际商业界交流的机会越来越多,人们越来越经常地需要使用英语做演讲。这对我们的大学英语课程提出了更高的要求,以保证学生毕业后,能比较熟练地使用英语做演讲。实际上,不少英语教师早已在训练学生这方面的能力,并经常要求学生做英语演讲的训练。本文将会介绍怎样怎样写一篇好的英语演讲稿。
1&&& 131015200 of the people, by the people, for the people()Gettysburg AddressFour score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of the field as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that the nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us, the living, rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us, ----that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion, ----that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, ----that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, ----and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. 45500600
2&&&& I feel, I thinkI I feel, I think perhaps, maybe &&youweyouweYou should not smoke Lets not smoke31) Ladies and gentlemen Fellow students, Distinguished guests, Mr Chairman, Honorable Judges()2)3)4)5)&&&&Thank you very much for your attention41)and, but, so, then that, which 2)(climax)(antithesis)(parallelism)(epigram)That government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth()United, there is
divided, there is little we can do()Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty ()What we should fear most is the fear itself()Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country()&&&
[&发布:鑳介?鑻辫?缃?&&&&编辑:鑳介?鑻辫?缃?&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.灰熊温驯安全,活泼爱玩,参与婚礼非常积极。
趁家中无人将钱取出,然而已经全部发霉腐烂。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  “女排精神”就是是刻苦奋斗、不畏强敌、奋力拼搏的精神。“女排精神”就是中国民族精神的象征。运动健儿用“团结奋斗,顽强拼搏,勇攀高峰”的精神鼓舞了整整一代人。(版权星火英语)
  In our country, everybody is proud of Women’s Volleyball team. In the 1980s, they had won the world championships five times, which helped the team become the symbol of strong will. But no one can win all the time, since 2004, the team had met the setback and 11 years later, the new team won the championship again. What an inspiring story.
  The women’s volleyball team is favored by everyone. In the TV, their matches will be showed, people will watch and yell for them. My parents told me that their idols were the women’s volleyball players, because they were moved by their tough spirit. I have witnessed these girls at the top and then started to fall, now they have come to the top again. They never give up。
  In last 11 years, the women’s volleyball team had experienced the bad time. They were in the turning period, the old players retired and the new players were not strong enough. Though these girls did not play well, they practiced hard and finally come to the top again. I am so moved, they deserve the biggest applause.
  2016年里约奥运会,中国女排最终以3-1打败塞尔维亚,时隔12年再次获得奥运金牌,也为无数中国人画上了本次奥运完美的句点。
  【女排决赛中国队3-1击败塞尔维亚队 夺得冠军!女排姑娘好样的!】China won the gold medal after beating Serbia 3-1 in the women’s volleyball final at the Rio Olympics. It is the third time that the Chinese women’s volleyball team has claimed Olympic gold, and the first since the 2004 Athens Games. Congratulations!
  主教练郎平也再次证明了自己的传奇能力。如果让你用英文介绍这位传奇人物,你会怎么说呢?星火英语网络课堂在此为大家分享关于郎平的英文介绍。
  Lang Ping once again proved she's a world leader in the sport of volleyball, and has finally proven to her critics that they were wrong to label her a &traitor& years ago.
  On Sunday, the Chinese women's volleyball team beat Serbia 3-1 in the final at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, winning their first Olympic gold medal since coming out on top 12 years ago in Athens and bringing joy to the whole country after a disappointing Olympics for Team China. This victory was achieved in part due to Lang Ping's expert efforts as chief coach.
  The public, the media and online commentators unanimously praised her role in winning the hard-earned gold medal, saying she revived the &spirit of women's volleyball& in a young team that has an average age of 24.
  As early as 1984, Lang and the other members of the Chinese women's volleyball team beat the host team to win gold at the Los Angeles Olympic Games, China's first Olympics in decades. This ushered in an era in which Team China won five consecutive international champions, greatly boosting national morale and winning Lang the status of national hero.
  After that, Lang, unlike many of her teammates that became sports administration officials, decided to leave the sporting spotlight behind and went to the US to study. In the following years she studied and coached foreign teams. However, her decision to leave the country drew lots of criticism at that time, with some even going so far as to brand her a &traitor.&
  This kind of criticism peaked when she became coach of the US national women's volleyball team in 2005 and led it to victory over China in the semifinals of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
  After the Beijing Games, Lang returned to China and became head coach of the Chinese women's volleyball team in 2013. Under her guidance, Team China improved quickly and brought home the volleyball world cup last year.
  The Rio Olympics was a particularly tough contest for the team and they performed exceptionally well. Team China triumphed over host team Brazil, the Netherlands and finally Serbia to claim the gold.
  For Lang herself, it's the culmination of a remarkable journey home and her legend continues.
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
国际贸易相关知识,资讯,以及对国际贸易的看法
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:写一篇英语作文(1)昨晚我和妈妈出去散步.(2)在路上我们遇见了一个外国人.(3)他向我询问如何去龙泉宾馆.(4)我告诉他沿路往前走,在第二个路口向右拐就能看见龙泉宾馆.(5)他非常感谢我,我也为能帮他而高兴.
Last evening my mum and I were out for a walk.We came across a foreigner on the road.He asked me how to go to Longquan Hotel.I told him to walk along the street and turn right at the second crossing, where he would see the hotel.He thanked me very much and I was also very pleased to be able to help him.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语小短文,&
砿鄿0rbM5絩
My name is Huang Xueqin,this year 11 years old,I read the new River Center,fourth-grade class.I have a pair of big eyes,a small nose and a big mouth.My favorite thing is the violin,books and computers,I like to do is playing the violin,listening to music,singing,playing on the computer,sitting in the classroom or at home a daze.I have a good friend,her name was King Tong Qi,she was very thin,with big eyes,a small nose and a small mouth,her favorite subject is music and painting,is a quiet girl.翻译:我的名字叫黄雪琴,今年11岁,我读新河中心小学四年级一班.我有一双大眼睛,一个小鼻子,一张大嘴巴.我最喜欢的东西是小提琴、书和电脑,我喜欢做的事情是拉小提琴、听音乐、唱歌、打电脑、坐在教室或是家里发呆.我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫黄齐,她很瘦,有一双大眼睛,一个小鼻子,一张小嘴巴,她喜欢的科目是音乐和绘画,是一个文静的女孩子.你也可以改成你的名字和你喜欢的东西、喜欢做什么事、你最好的朋友是谁.
拜托,我是六年级的
我毕业好久了,不知道你们现在六年级什么水平,
你几岁了?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇有关自己家乡 的文章

随机推荐