a_ coming back andover thinkingg over everthing. 填空

高一语法单选 告诉我为什么选那个1.i think father would like to know( D )everything is going .so i decide to send him a quick note Awhich B what C why D how2.as soon as he comes back ,i 'lltell him when( A )and see himA you will come_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高一语法单选 告诉我为什么选那个1.i think father would like to know( D )everything is going .so i decide to send him a quick note Awhich B what C why D how2.as soon as he comes back ,i 'lltell him when( A )and see himA you will come
高一语法单选 告诉我为什么选那个1.i think father would like to know( D )everything is going .so i decide to send him a quick note Awhich B what C why D how2.as soon as he comes back ,i 'lltell him when( A )and see himA you will come B you come C will you come D do you come3.Sometimes( B ) English is quite different from ( b) english in many ways.Aspeaking,writing B spoken,written C speaking,written Dspoken,writing4.the policeman warned the driver(A)so carelesslyA never to drive B to never drive C to not drive D doesn't drive5.they lived a hard life and were often made( B )for over ten hours dayAwork Bto work C to working Dworked6.do you have many difficulty( D)?d.in listening7.please tell me the way you thought of(d)the gardena take care b to take care of c taking care of d to take care
第一个:how is everything going是固定用法,表示近况如何第二个:从句中的疑问句要用陈述语序.即不将动词前置.第三个:固定用法,也可以理解为,口语和书面英语中的 英语 都是被说出的,所以用过去分词.第四个:固定搭配:warn sb.to/ not to do sth.第五个:固定搭配,记住就行~第六个:have difficulty in sth/doing sth 固定搭配第七个:这个貌似应该选B吧,the way of doing sth或者 the way to do sth.但是 take care如果后面要加宾语必须用take care ofThe Confidence Gap - The Atlantic英语填空!1):The chairman said,&The plan____(discuss) now must be kept as a secret&.2):Excuse me ,but it is time to have your temperature___(take ).3):After thinking everything over,she decided____(not leave).4):He doesn't like ____(praise).5):Any_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语填空!1):The chairman said,"The plan____(discuss) now must be kept as a secret".2):Excuse me ,but it is time to have your temperature___(take ).3):After thinking everything over,she decided____(not leave).4):He doesn't like ____(praise).5):Any
英语填空!1):The chairman said,"The plan____(discuss) now must be kept as a secret".2):Excuse me ,but it is time to have your temperature___(take ).3):After thinking everything over,she decided____(not leave).4):He doesn't like ____(praise).5):Anyone___(want) to understand the industry of the future will have to konw abour it.6):Though____(remember)mainly for the invention of the telephone,Alexander Graham Bell devoted his life to helping hte deaf.7):The text is too long for he ___(learn)by heart.8):When____finish),the book will probably have 500 pages.9):The problem is far from_______ (settle).10):She seemed _______(hear)about it already.
1.being discussed2.taken3.not to leave4.being praised5.wanting6.remembered7.to learn (前面是him或her)8.finished9.being settled10.to have heard
1.discussed2.taken3.not to leave.4.praises5.wants6.remembered7.to learn8.finished9.settling10.to have heard
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 over thinking 的文章

随机推荐