句子翻译 1.不管遇到多大的困难我们都要好好的按时完成任务however great 2.孩子们应该让父

广东高一英语会考时的一些句子翻译_百度知道
广东高一英语会考时的一些句子翻译
在百度知道看到有类似的东西,不过也不全2. 好朋友就是能和你分享快乐和忧伤的人。(share…with) 4. 这是他第一次用电子邮件与笔友交流。(the first time, communicate with)6. 爱好是不会让你感到厌倦的——你投入的时间越长,乐趣越多。 (the more… get tired of)9.根据新闻报道,是天气决定神舟七号发射的准确时间。(according to, it is ….that强调句 )2. A best friend is someone who can share happiness and sorrow with you. 4. This is the first time he has used e-mail to communicate with his pen pal.6. A hobby is something that you never get tired of—the more time you devote to it, the more fun you have.9. According to the news report, it is the weather that will determine the exact launch time of Shenzhou Seven. 1.现在, 每年有超过100万的旅客来广州观光旅游. (at present, more than)2. 他们的友谊是建立在多年相互开放沟通的基础上的. (base on, communication)5. 不管你相不相信, 我们已经逐渐地可以用英语流利地表达自己了. (believe it or not, gradually, express, fluently)7. 即使这工作要花掉我六个星期的时间,我仍决心要完成这份工作。 (even if, determined )9. 政府应该尽快想出更好的办法来解决高油价所带来的问题. (come up with, petrol)10. 全体同学都要准时参加明天举行的会议. (request)1. At present, more than one million visitors travel to Guangzhou every year.2. Their relationship was based upon years of open communication with each other.5. Believe it or not, we have gradually become able to express ourselves fluently in English.7. Even if it takes me six weeks, I am determined to finish the job.9. The government should come up with a better solution to the problems caused by the high price of petrol. 10. All students are requested to attend the meeting to be held tomorrow and to get there on time.1. 杰克给了我一个坚定的眼神,这眼神表明他不会改变主意,也不会屈服。(determine, change one’s mind, give in)5. 花了一周时间才把衣物和药品送达灾区。(transport) 10. 请耐心点。火车十分钟后到。(be doing 表将来)1 .Jack gave me a determined look, which showed me that he would neither change his mind nor give in.5. It took one week to transport the food, clothes and medicine to the disaster-hit area.10. Please be patient. The train is arriving in ten minutes.1. 好像他的事业就快要结束了。(It seems/ seemed that…, at an end)4. 百分之六十的旅客宁愿住在窗朝南的房间。(用定语从句)7. 消防员没有多考虑个人的安危,像平常一样将困在大火中的人员援救出1. It seems that his career is at an end. 4. Sixty percent of the travelers prefer to live in the rooms whose windows face south. 7. The firefighters thought little of their personal safety and as usual rescued the people who were trapped in the fire.1. 一些人破门设法从失火的房子里逃了出来。( by doing sth)4. 我在小学的时候就认识他---- 事实上我们那时在同一个年级。(as a matter of fact)5. 德兰修女(Mother Teresa) 把自己毕生的精力都倾注在照顾穷苦人之上。(devote …to…)10. 约翰要给捡到他钱包的出租司机一百元作为酬劳。( who)1. Some people managed to escape from the burning building by breaking down the doors.4. I knew him when we were in primary school- as a matter of fact we were in the same grade.5. Mother Teresa has devoted all her life to caring for the poor.10. John wanted to give 100 yuan as a reward to the taxi driver who had found his wallet. Unit 13除非我们净化我们的环境,否则人类可能将无法生存。(clean up, survive)4.这时目前为止我所看过的最好的电影中的一部。8她给我们食物和衣服,没有要求任何回报,这一切都让我们很感激。 ( be grateful )3.Unless we clean up our environment, human beings may not survive.4.This is one of the best films that I have ever seen.8.She gave us food and clothes and asked for nothing in return, which made us very grateful.Unit 2 3. 当午餐的铃声敲响的时候, 学生们一个接一个走出教室。(one after another)5. 经理不在时, 他负责这个商店. (in charge of)7. 他最终向警察承认他也加入了犯罪活动。(admit, take part in, crime)9. 他训练了很长的一段时间,所以获得比赛的胜利是他应得的。(deserve, so)3. When the bell rang for lunch the students came out of classroom one after
another. 5. He was left in charge of the shop while the manager was away. 7.He finally admitted to the police that he had taken part in the crime as well.9. He’s been training for a long time, so he deserved to win the race.Unit 34. 由于新一轮抛售的波浪,股市出现了进一步的下跌。(as a result of, there be, a further fall)8. 她将会公开露脸,为她最新的小说签名。(appearance, sign)9. 这个母亲正看护着她熟睡的孩子。(watch over)4. As a result of a fresh wave of selling, there was a further fall in the stock market .8. She will be making a public appearance, signing copies of her latest novel.9. The mother is watching over her sleeping child now.1. 由于人类的过度猎捕,许多动物都已经灭绝了。( die out,)4. 飞机安全着陆之后,一些人喜笑颜开,而另一些人欣慰地哭了。( cry in relief)5. 开车的时候,你应该注意路标。( road signs)9. 政府提出了一项新的政策,旨在保护城市里一些重要的历史遗迹。( put forward, pay attention to, preserve )10.根据气象报告,今天将会是一个晴朗的日子。( according to)1.Because of over-hunting by human beings, many animals have died out.4. After the plane landed safely, some people burst into laughter while other cried in relief.5. While driving, you should pay attention to the road signs.9. The government has put forward a new policy aimed at preserving the city’s important historic sites.
10. According to the weather report, it will be sunny today.Unit 51. 我梦想将来的某一天能周游全世界。(dream of)5. 我很独立,不喜欢依赖别人来获得帮助。( rely on )7. 除了自信,她还非常漂亮也非常敏感。( sensitive)10. 我将与你的友谊视为是最重要的。(above all else)1. I dream of traveling around the world one day in future.5. I am independent and don’t like to rely on others for help.7. In addition to being confident, she is also attractive and sensitive.10. I value your friendship above all else.Module 3 Unit 11.这间医院是为了纪念孙中山先生而建的。 (in memory of)4.大家都很清楚他在撒谎。(obvious)8.农民们正在地里收割庄稼时,就在那时他们听到了溺水女孩在呼救。( drown)10.他们一获得许可就马上出发去灾区。( permission)1.The hospital was built in memory of Dr. Sun Yat-sen.4.
It was obvious to everyone that he was lying.8.
The farmers were gathering crops in the field when they heard the drowning girl calling for help. 10. They set off for the disaster area as soon as they got the permission.1. 如果你时常请教老师的话,你将会受益匪浅。 (benefit,consult with)2. 他认为自己能够逃过学习而考试,但最后他失败了。( get away with ) 3. 除非你保持均衡的饮食,否则将会增加体重。 (a balanced diet, put on weight )4. 他对家乡的巨变十分惊讶。(amaze) 5. 在做了一个另人惊叹的演讲之后,他又赢回了同事们的支持。(win back…)6. 他谋求良好生活的能力受到了他缺乏教育的限制。(earn a good living, lack of) 8. 在搬进新房子之前, 他扔掉了不需要的东西。(throw…away) 9. 他最大的优点也是他最严重的缺点。1. You will benefit greatly if you regularly consult with your teacher.2. He thought he could get away with not studying for the exam, but in the end he failed.3. Unless you keep a balanced diet, you will put on weight.4. He was amazed at the great changes that had taken place in his hometown.5. After making a wonderful speech, he was able to win back the support of his colleagues. 6. His ability to earn a good living is limited by his lack of education.8. Before moving into the new house, he threw away the things he didn’t need.9. His greatest strength is also his most serious weakness.1.这篇新闻报道是完全根据实际情况写的。(base…on)2.父母去世后,他由他的姐姐抚养长大。(bring up)3.咱们应该怎样处理这些废报纸?(do with)4.如果天气允许的话,我们将在树林里野餐。(permit)7.当我到达的时候,我发现门被关上了。(find+宾语+补语)9.没人能对他的旷课做出解释。(account for)10.我决定还是求稳不要冒险。(take a chance;rather than)1.This news report is based entirely on facts.2.After his parents died, he was brought up by his elder sister.3.What shall we do with the waste paper?4.We will have a picnic in the woods, weather permitting.7.When I arrived, I found the door closed.9.Nobody could account for his absence from school.10.I decided to play it safe rather than take a chance.2.既然你已经通过了驾驶考试,你就可以独自开车了。(now that)3.是什么事使他不能参加我们的会议仍然是个谜。(prevent…from)4.罗马帝国存在了好几个世纪了。(exist)
5. 昨天晚会的气氛非常欢快,每一个人都度过了美好的时光。( joyful)7.听说她生了一个如此大的男婴,我们都感到非常惊讶。(give birth to)8 我经常感到疑惑,为什么有些家长允许自己的孩子暴力影片。( allow)10.美国最大银行的倒闭引发了(set off)连锁的破产现象(bankruptcies),导致了许
多人失去了自己的家园。 (lead to,)2.
Now that you have passed the driving test, you can drive on your own.3.
What prevented him from attending our meeting still remains a mystery.5.
The atmosphere at the party yesterday was very joyful and everyone had a great time.7.
We were amazed to hear that she had given birth to such a large baby boy.8.
I often wonder why some parents allow their children to watch violent movies.10.
The collapse of America’s largest bank set off a chain reaction of bankruptcies and led to many people losing their homes.2. 外面的噪音不断,我无法安下心来学习。(settle down)4.这个6岁的小孩有讲故事的天赋。(have a gift for)6.北京市民的良好素质与志愿者的热情给参加奥运会的各国运动员留下了深刻的印象。(impress)8. 他拒绝证实他们下个月将举行婚礼的传闻。 (confirm)9 这幅画是传统与现代的结合。( the modern)10.站在塔顶上,我仍能看到远处的山 ( in the distance)2. With so much noise, I couldn’t settle down to study.4. This 6-year-old boy has a gift for telling stories.6. The well-behaved Beijing citizens and enthusiastic volunteers greatly impressed the foreign athletes who attended the Olympic Games. 8. He refused to confirm the rumor that they would hold the wedding ceremony next month.9. This painting is a mixture of the traditional and the modern.10. Standing at the top of the tower, I could see the mountains in the distance. 2.他不需要很多钱,并且很乐于过着简单的生活。(lead a … life)3.四代同堂是中国一个值得骄傲的传统习俗。(traditional, generation)5.老师在讲台前不用看就可以知道哪个学生表现不好。(without doing, behave)6. 如果我们一定要按时完成的话,我们就必须坚持工作。(carry on)8.当我离开超市的时候,我碰巧遇见了我的老朋友。(come across)9.老师的话促使我比以前更努力工作。(inspire)10.保护环境是首要考虑的问题。(consideratio 2. He doesn’t need much money and is happy to lead a simple life.3. It is a proud traditional in China to have four generations living under one roof. 5. Without looking up from her desk the teacher knew which student was behaving badly.6. We must carry on working if we are to finish on time.8. I came across my friend by chance when I was leaving the supermarket.9. My teacher’s words inspired me to work harder than ever before.10. Protecting environment is everyone’s responsibility. 3. 多亏了每一个人的辛勤努力,表演取得了巨大的成功。(thanks to)4. 吉姆悄悄溜进房间,没有打扰父母。(without disturbing)5. 我宁愿为理想奋斗,不愿意放弃而他日后悔。(would rather… struggle for)7. 美国总统来华访问,希望改善两国之间的关系。(with the hope of…)8. 正是那个司机的粗心导致了这场车祸。( lead to, 用上强调句)10. 在经历了多年的奋斗之后,他们建立起了自己的公司并变得富有。3. Thanks to everyone’s hard work, the performance was a great success.4. Jim slipped into the room without disturbing his parents.5. I would rather struggle for my dream than give it up and regret it later in my life.7. The president of the USA paid a visit to China with the hope of improving the relationship between the two countries. 8. It was the driver’s carelessness that led to the car accident. 10. After many years of struggle, they were able to build up their business and become rich.2.过去他们很贫困,根本谈不上度假。( too…to…, badly off )3.在老师的帮助下,我终于克服了困难。(overcome)5.他是一个很有趣的男孩,经常用他的笑话带给我们许多欢乐。(entertain sb. with sth.)7.我对一切记忆犹新,好像是昨天发生的。( as if…)8.据报道,10,000吨含有三聚氰胺(melamine)的三鹿婴幼儿奶粉已被销毁。(现在分词作定语)10.许多北京残奥会的故事非常感人,很多人都感动得流泪。(现在分词作表语,过去分词做表语)2. In the past, they were too badly off to afford a holiday.3. I was able to overcome the problem with the help of my teacher.5. He is a very funny boy and often entertains us with his jokes.7. I remember everything as if it happened yesterday.8. It is reported that 10,000 tons of Sanlu baby milk powder containing melamine have been destroyed.10. Stories from the Beijing Paralympics were so emotional that many people were moved to tears. 1.一般而言,你在学习一门新的语言的时候总避免不了要犯错误。(in general, avoid)3在政府和人民的帮助下,汶川地区最终定能重建家园。(,it is likely that;recover) 5. 去年暑假我去了乡村度假。与村民们在一起我感到非常地自在,也非常满意那里的生活。6.历史上,中国人民总是英勇保卫家乡,抵抗外国侵略者。(defend… against)7.很兴奋昨晚在音乐会的现场看到了谢庭锋的真人。(现在分词作表语)8.当我走近他的时候,这个某生人一脸疑惑地看着我。(curiously)9. 树叶变黄,意味着秋天来临。(approach)1. In general ,you cannot avoid making mistakes when you learn a new language.3. With the help of the people and the government it is likely that Wenchuan will eventually recover.5. I spent my holiday in the countryside last summer. I felt at ease with the village people and was content with my life there.6 .In history, the Chinese people always defended their villages, towns and cities against the foreign invaders.7. It was exciting to see Xie Ting Feng live in concert last night.9. When the tree leaves turn yellow, we know that autumn is approaching.1.我喜欢在森林里漫步和亲近自然的感觉(get close to)2.法国以其精美的食品和葡葡萄酒驰名。(be famous for) 3.你应该提前定火车票,这样你就可以节省一些钱。( in advance;so)4.学校为学生提供了许多现代化的教学设施。(provide sth. for sb.; teaching facilities)5.维护我们的环境其实要比修复它更加的经济也更加容易。(preserve)6.不论发生什么事情,我将永远都不会放弃。 (No matter…)7.他因为迟到向老师道歉,老师一句话没说就接受了他的道歉.make an apology to sb for…; without doing …)8.莎士比亚不仅是个有名的剧作家也是个非常优秀的演员。(Not only句首…but also…)1.I loving walking in the forest and getting close to nature.2.France is famous for its fine food and wine. 3.You should book the train ticket in advance so you can save some money.4.The school provides modern teaching facilities for its students.5.It is much cheaper and easier to preserve our environment than to try and repair it. 6No matter what may happen, I will never give up.7He made an apology to the teacher for being late and the teacher accepted it without saying a word.8.Not only was Shakespeare a famous playwright, but he was also an excellent actor.1. 看起来一些自然灾害应归咎于全球变暖。( be to blame for )3. 专家提出的计划得到了政府的认可。()5. 每次试着去办公室找他,我总是被告知他在开会。(every time)
6. 他一脸焦虑地宣布经济危机将会造成许多失业。(with…; lead to)7. 他每天晚上帮助同学复习了一个月,防止了他不能通过考试。(prevent…from…)8. 别在太阳下晒得太久,否则你会被晒伤。(expose… to)9. 除了作为一种有趣而且有益的运动外,游泳还是一项很有用的技能。()1.It seems that global warming could be to blame for the natural disasters. 3.The project put forward by experts has been accepted by the government. 5.Every time I try to visit him in his office I’m told he is in a meeting。6.With a worried look on his face he announced that the economic crisis would lead to the loss of many jobs. 7.He was able to prevent his classmate from failing the exam by helping him to study every night for one month. 8.Don’t expose yourself to the sun for too long or you will get sunburned. 9.Apart from being fun and good exercise, swimming is also a very useful skill.1. 我的早餐包括巧克力饼干和牛奶。(consist of)4. 为了图方便, 我把参考书放在书桌前。(for convenience)5. 他安排了会议,但最后非常失望的是会议几乎没有任何收获。( achieve)10. 我希望我刚才所讲的能澄清情况。(I hope what…; clarify)1.My breakfast consists of chocolate-covered biscuits and milk.4.I keep my reference books near my desk for convenience.
5.He had arranged the meeting and was very disappointed when, in the end, it achieved almost nothing。10.I hope what I just told you has clarified the situation. 2. 她出生于北京的一个工人家庭,5岁就开始打乒乓球。(过去分词作状语)3. 在一天辛苦工作之后,Mrs. Jones 感到筋疲力尽,她上楼时好像一名迟暮的老人。(so … that …; as if)4. 在股票市场亏损了所有的资产之后,他过了好多年才在资金方面恢复过来。(before…;be back on one’s feet)5. 世上的一切事情都在不断地发生着变化。6.我们应该乐观向上,永远对生活保持一种积极的态度。(be optimistic)10.在未来,我们希望我们能够建立一个环保地回收垃圾的系统。(where引导的定语从句) 2.Born into a worker’s family in Beijing, she began to play table tennis at the age of five.3.After a day’s hard work, Mrs. Jones was so exhausted that she climbed the stairs as if she was an old woman.4.After losing all his money in the stock market it was many years before the man can get back on his feet financially. 5.Everything in the world is constantly changing.6.We should be optimistic and always keep a positive attitude towards life.10. In the future ,we hope we can develop a system where waste can be recycled in an environmentally friendly way. 5. 我不仅对摄影感兴趣,而且在大学里我还专修过摄影课来提高我的技术。
(not only…but…)6. 老实说,为了如期完成这项任务,我两天两夜都没睡觉。(so as to,before the deadline)
7. 他被指控杀人,确认后被宣判死罪。(be accused of, convince)
8. 这个记者被派去报道一个受贿官员的有关新闻。(cover) 5. Not only am I interested in photography, but I took a course at university to improve my skills.6.To tell the truth, I stayed up for 2 days and nights so as to finish the task before the deadline. 7. He was accused of murder, convinced and sentenced to death. 8. The journalist was sent to cover the news about an official who took bribes.1. 在某人受伤时,懂得急救知识能发挥重要的作用。(It is… make a difference)2. 虽然这里有许多书, 但我找不到我想要的那本。(put one’ a number of)3. 晚会上的一切都已经摆放好了,我们终于可以放松休息一下了。(in place)8. 除非你用一块不会粘着皮肤的干净绷带,否则你的伤口会受感染。(get +p.p. ; stick to)9. 他很感激我为他做的一切并把我当最好的朋友对待。( treat)10.校长为他颁发了优秀学生奖。1. It is a knowledge of first aid that can make a real difference when someone is hurt. 2. Although there are a large number of books here, I couldn’t put my hands on the one I wanted.
3. Everything is in place for the party so we can finally relax and have a rest. 8. Your wound may get infected unless you use a clean bandage that will not stick to the skin.9. He was very grateful to me for what I had done for him and treated me as his best friend.10. The headmaster presented him with the award for excellent students.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
1. Sanlu toxic milk powder incident came to light, for the parents to not worry about what their children eat.
2. A good friend to share with you is that we can be happy or sad person.
3. I am grateful for your suggestions, it helps me get along with the students.
4. This is his first time to exchange e-mail pen pal.
5. When we play in the pool when the boy was naughty, I deliberately pushed into the water.
6. Love will not let you tired of - you put the longer, more fun.
7. The computer even if people in different corners of the world also face-to-face exchanges, which completely changed our lives.
8. Whenever the many problems en...
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第二轮 翻译专题合并答案版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
第二轮 翻译专题合并答案版
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩18页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢76高中英语 句子翻译 练习
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
76高中英语 句子翻译 练习
2000上海春考;1.进入大学以后,他对计算机很感兴趣;Hebecameveryinterestedin;2.集邮几乎占据了他所有业余时间;Collectingstampsoccupies;3.只要专心学习,你一定能顺利通过考试;Aslongasyouconcentrateon;4.越来越多的人意识到遵守交通规则的重要性;Moreandmorepeoplea
2000上海春考1. 进入大学以后, 他对计算机很感兴趣。(become interested in)He became very interested in computers after he entered college.2. 集邮几乎占据了他所有业余时间。(occupy)Collecting stamps occupies almost all his spare time.3. 只要专心学习, 你一定能顺利通过考试。(concentrate)As long as you concentrate on your study, you are sure to pass the exam.4. 越来越多的人意识到遵守交通规则的重要性。(be aware)More and more people are aware of the importance of observing traffic regulations.5. 尽管有很多困难, 我们仍将努力执行我们的计划。(in spite of)In spite of many difficulties/hardships, we will still carry out our plan.6. 诺贝尔奖金授予那些在某一个领域作出巨大贡献的科学家。(be awarded)The Nobel Prizes are awarded to those scientists who have made great contributions in a certain field. 2000上海高考1. 这张照片是我想起了我们在夏令营度过的日子。(remind)This picture reminds me of the days that we spent in the summer camp.2. 假如你想从事这项工作,你必须先接受三个月的训练。(take up)If you want to take up this job, you must first receive three months’ training.3. 你一旦养成了坏习惯,改掉它是很难的。(once)Once you develop a bad habit, it is difficult to get rid of it.4. 同其他同学相比,那个女孩有更强的英语听,说能力。Compared with other students, the girl has better listening and speaking skills.5. 众所周知,成功来自于勤奋,不努力则一事无成。(without)As is known to all, success comes from hard work/diligence, and nothing can be achieved without efforts/hard work. 2001上海春考1.早睡早起有益于健康。(do good to)Early to bed and early to rise will do good to one’s health.2.乘车时你有主动给老人让座的习惯吗?(offer)Do you have the habit of offering your seat to old people on bus?3.就我所知,在那座小城市里购物很方便。(as far as)As far as I know, it is convenient to do shopping in that small city.4.他很后悔失去了获得奖学金的机会。(regret)He regretted losing/having lost the chance to win a scholarship.5.到目前为止,我们学过的英语单词总计大约有三千五百个。(add up to)Up to now, the English words we’ve learnt add up to about 3500.6.学生们逐渐认识到友谊胜过金钱,患难朋友才是真朋友。(realize)Students came to realize that friendship is more important than money, and a friend in need is a friend indeed. 2001上海高考1. 我们的祖国从来没有像今天这样那个强大。(Never)Never before has our country been as powerful as it is today.2. 我们将作进一步的讨论,然后再作出最终的结论。(before)We will have a further discussion before we draw the final conclusion.3. 据说在那个湖底发现了一个古城遗址。(discover)It is said that the site of an ancient city was discovered at the bottom of the river.4. 这个地区的经济发展得很快,可使某些市民的素质还不尽如人意。(quality)The economy of this area develops very fast but some citizens’ qualities are far from satisfactory.5. 他们应该从这件事中得出教训,玩火者必自焚。(burn)They should learn a lesson from this accident that those who play with fire will surely get burnt.2002上海春考1. 我第一次写英语作文时,犯了很多拼写错误。(make)The first time I wrote an English composition, I made a lot of spelling mistakes.2. 保护环境是每个公民的职责。(It…)It is every citizen’s duty to protect the environment.3. 这个事故使我们意识到安全问题不容忽视。(realize)This accident made us realize that safety problems should not be ignored.4. 不管天有多晚,他从不把今天的事拖到明天。(put off)No matter how late it is, he never puts off what should be done today till tomorrow.5. 许多外国游客都想去长城一游,他们知道“不到长城非好汉”(visit)Many overseas visitors want to visit the Great Wall. They know that those who don’t visit the Great Wall are not true men. 2002上海高考1. 但是那位出租车司机别无选择,只能求助于游客。(choice)At that time, the taxi driver had no choice but to turn to the tourist/ traveler
(for help).2.我没想到汤姆会被选作学生会主席。(occur)It never occurred/ didn’t occur to me that Tom would/ should be elected/ made
chairman of the Students’ Union.3.如果方便的话, 请帮助我从邮局取回包裹。(convenient)If (it is) convenient, please fetch me the parcel from the post office / please go
to the post office and fetch me the parcel.4.应该鼓励学生将课堂所学的知识运用到实践中去。(apply)Students should be encouraged/ We should encourage students to apply what they
have learnt in class to practice.5.如果队员之间不加强配合,我校的篮球队就不可能在决赛中战胜对手。(unless)Our school basketball team will not beat the opponents in the final match/ final (s) unless the team members strengthen their cooperation/ cooperate well with each
other. 2003上海春考1. 我觉得很难解出这道数学题。(work out)I find it difficult to work out this math problem.2. 你可以在英特网上找到这种信息。(available)All these kinds of information are available on the internet.3. 阅读时,你不必碰到生词就查字典。(There be …)There is no need to refer to the dictionary each time you come across a new word while reading.4. 听到2008年在北京举办奥运会的消息时,人们欣喜若狂。(news that)People became wild with joy at the news that the 2008 Olympic Games would be held in Beijing.5. 不要担心你上大学的费用,我们会鼎立相助。(expense)Don’t worry about your expense to go to college, we will try our best to help you.2003上海高考1. 请尽早做出决定,不然你会坐失良机。(or)Please make a decision as soon as possible, or you will miss the golden chance.2. 那些未曾去过那个小村庄的人很难描绘出它的美丽。(It…)It is difficult for those who have never been the small village to describe its beauty.3. 勤洗手是避免疾病传染的有效办法之一。(infect)Washing hands often is one of the effective ways to avoid being infected by diseases.4. 这条铁路横贯平原,把那个偏远的山城与海港连接了起来。(remote)The railway runs across the plain, connecting the remote mountainous village with the sea port.5. 这部有关第一次世界大战的历史小说引人入胜,我简直爱不释手。(so…that)This historical novel on World War One is so amazing/interesting that I cannot bear to stop reading it. 2004上海春考1.我们盼望能参加下星期举行的艺术节开幕式。(look forward to)I am looking forward to take part in the art festival to be held next week.2. 多参加些体育锻炼,你就不那么容易感冒了。(If…)If you take more physical exercise, you will not catch a cold easily.3.因为缺少锻炼,他没有通过驾驶考试。(The reason why)The reason why he didn’t pass the driving test was that he lacked practice.4. 直到被送入手术间时,他才明白遵守交通规则的重要性。(not…until…)It was not until he was sent into the operation room that he realized the importance of observing traffic regulations.5. 虽然她孤身一人,无亲无故,但邻居们都相她伸出了援助之手。(offer)Although she lives alone and has no relatives, the neighbors all offer help to her.2004上海高考1. 小组讨论有助于更好地理解课文。(help)Group discussions help to understand the texts better.2. 上周因为生病我缺了一些课,但是我会努力赶上大家的。(miss)I missed some classes because of my illness last week, but I will try to catch up.3. 这个游戏的规则太复杂,三言两语解释不清。(too…to)The rules of the game are too complicated to explain clearly in a few works.4. 你该就刚才的所作所为向在场的人道歉。(apologize)You should apologize to all the people present for what you have done.5. 我发现很难与那些一贯固执己见的人合作。(…it…)I find it difficult to cooperate with those who always persist in their own ideas. 2005上海春考1.我昨天给你打了好几次电话,你都不在家。(call)I called you several times yesterday, but you were not in.2.虽然并不富裕,但是他对自己的生活相当满意。(Although)Although he is not rich, he’s quite satisfied with his own life.3.在叔叔的帮助下,汤姆写成了一首动人的诗。(succeed)Tom succeeded in writing a moving poem with his uncle’s help.4.由于准备充分,他在面试中一点也不紧张。(not…at all)He didn’t feel a bit nervous at all in the interview, thanks to his full preparation.5.只要我们齐心协力,就能很快解决这个技术难题。(technical)As long as we work with joint efforts, we will soon work out/solve this technical problem.2005上海高考1. 我希望尽快收到你的照片。(hope)I hope to receive your photo as soon as possible.2. 多吃蔬菜和水果有益健康。(good)Eating more vegetables and fruit does good to our health.3. 今天下午我没空,我和牙医有约。(appointment)I am not free/available this afternoon, because I have an appointment with the doctor.4. 你最好乘出租车去电影节的开幕式,不然就要迟到了。(or)You’d better go to the opening ceremony of the film festival by taxi, or you will be late.5. 这款手机式样新颖,携带方便,深受年轻人的欢迎。(popular)This kind of mobile phones is new in fashion, easy to carry and popular with young people.6. 他进公司后不久就独立完成了一项艰巨的任务,同事们对他刮目相看。(so)He accomplished a demanding task independently soon after he entered the company, so the colleagues started to treat him differently. 2006上海春考1. 昨天我的电脑坏了。 (wrong)My computer went wrong yesterday.2. 为了保持健康,我们经常参加体育锻炼。(To…)To stay health, we often take part in physical exercise.3. 躺在草地上听音乐真是惬意。(It…)It feels good to lie on the grass and listen to some music.4. 物理课上,他没听懂王教授所讲的内容。(fail)In the physics class, he failed to understand what professor Wang said.5. 是否在黄浦江上再建一座大桥,委员们意见不一。(agree)The members of the committee cannot agree on whether to build another bridge across the Huangpu River.6. 我向她请教,她总是有求必应,而且解释得令我十分满意。(satisfaction)Whenever I ask her for help, she’s always ready to help and explains to my great satisfaction.2006上海高考1. 我们相信农民的生活会越来越好。(believe)We believe that peasants'/farmers’ life will be/be getting better and better.2. 一本书是否畅销取决于诸多因素。(Whether. . . )Whether a book sells well depends on many/various factors.3. 我不需要买新车, 我的那辆旧车还很好。(condition)I don't need to/needn’t buy a new car as my old one is still in good condition.4. 这里的菜烧得很好,还有免费蛋糕供应。(provide)The dishes are well cooked here and free cakes are provided.5. 外出旅游时务必注意保护环境,为他人着想。(sure)Be sure to pay attention to protecting the environment and be considerate/think of others if/when/while traveling/doing traveling.6. 这小孩太调皮,使得他那忙于工作的父母常常心烦意乱。(So …)So naughty is the child that he often upsets his parents who are busy with their work.2007上海高考1.
他们的新房子离学校很远。(far)Their new house is far from the school.2. 不在房间的时候别让灯开着。(when)Don’t leave the light on when you are not in the room.3. 我忘了提醒他面试的时间。(remind)I forgot to remind him of the time for the interview.4. 各式阳伞给夏日街头平添了活跃的气氛。(add to)Colorful umbrellas add to a lively atmosphere in the summer streets.5. 无论风多大、雨多急,警察一直坚守在岗位上。(no matter …)No matter how hard the rain falls and the wind blows, the police keep to their posts.6. 医生挨家挨户上门巡访,省去了许多老年人去医院的麻烦.(save)Doctors’ door-to-door visits save many old people’s trouble of going to hospital. 2007上海春考1. 前天我们订购了20台洗衣机。 (order)We ordered / placed an order for 20 washing machines the day before yesterday.2. 因为大雨,校运动会将不得不推迟。 (put off)Because of / Due to the heavy rain, the sports meet / meeting will have to be put off.3. 为了您的家庭幸福,务必遵守交通规则。 (Do)Do obey / observe / keep / follow traffic rules for the happiness of your family.4. 据报道这种野生植物含有丰富的维生素。 (It)It is reported that the wild plant is rich in / contains / has a lot of vitamins.5. 和园丁们一起工作让我们学到许多关于花卉的知识。enable)Working with the gardeners enabled us to learn / gain / obtain a lot of knowledge about flowers.6. 遇到困难的时候,我们需要的不是彼此埋怨,而是相互帮助。
(not…but)When (we are) in difficulty / When we meet with difficulties, what we need is not to blame each other but to help each other. 2008上海高考包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、行业资料、各类资格考试、76高中英语 句子翻译 练习等内容。 
 高中英语单句翻译练习精选840句(附答案),巩固基础句法词汇,培养英语思维,规范英语表达,全面奠定英文书面表达基础,高中英语写作训练必备。...  高中英语句子句型翻译练习。这个高中各个年级都可以用英语句型翻译练习 英语句型翻译练习 句型一、用主谓结构翻译下列句子。 主谓结构翻译下列句子。 翻译下列句子 1 ...  高中英语翻译练习精选840句_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高中英语单句翻译练习精选 840 句(附 答案) Translation (1) 1. 每次我看到他的时候,他总是专心于他的功课...  高中英语句子翻译250句 12页 1下载券高中英语句子翻译练习附答案 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档将...  高中英语句子翻译带解析 6页 免费 高中英语句子翻译技巧 5页 免费 高中英语基础句型200句(... 19页 免费高中英语翻译练习 ...  高中英语重点句型翻译练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。本文档总结了高中阶段重点句型结构,给出了相关的句子翻译练习,适合高中学生使用,有助于英语写作能力的提高。高中...  高中英语句子汉译英翻译练习_英语_高中教育_教育专区。本练习主要针对高中基础知识点练习,在高中学生的写作能力直接影响英语的水平,尤其是汉译英是重中之重。高中...  高一 英语基础句型二百句翻译练习_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高一 英语基础句型二百句翻译练习高一模块一 英语基础句型二百句翻译练习(一) Module 1 Unit...  高考英语句子翻译专项练习_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。高考英语专项练习英语...___ 46.尽管他只是个高中生,但他能够用流利的英语和美国人交流。(communicate...

我要回帖

更多关于 我们都要好好的 的文章

随机推荐