求英语完形填空解题技巧填空

英语填空,求 助_百度知道 英语填空,求 助 Hi friend. I’m Susan from Singapore .i like my school a lot. It’s not big b________ it’s very nice. At school my teachers are strict in their work, but they are kind to us. I like t_____ very much. Oh, some of my c___are fun, but some of them are b___. of all the s____ I like English best. I (认) it’s very interesting. Er, my _____(喜欢) days are Monday and Thursday. on the two days, we have English. I don’t like math ____()it’s difficult.My brother Sam is at my school, too. I go to school ______ (…起)him. He likes math. He _____(说) math is very relaxing. Oh, my god! I …... 提问者采纳 but them classmates bored subject think favorite because with says 提问者评价 只能选个 时间最短的 其他类似问题 为您推荐: 其他3条回答 butthemclassesboringsubjectsthink 认favouritebecause withsays Hi friend. I’m Susan from Singapore .i like my school a lot. It’s not big but_ it’s very nice. At school my teachers are strict in their work, but they are kind to us. I like them___ very much. Oh, some of my classmates___are fun, but some of them are boring___. of all the subjects____ I like English best. I think (认为) it’s very interesting. Er, my favorite_____(最喜欢) days are Monday and Thursday. on the two days, we have English. I don’t like math _because___(因为)it’s difficult.My brother Sam is at my school, too. I go to school __with____ (和…一起)him. He likes math. He _says____(说) math is very relaxing. Oh, my god! I …... talking(不确定) classmates 英语的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁求初二英语综合填空练习要和仁爱英语对的上的..人教版有的语法点我没学没法做...希望题多点..._百度作业帮 求初二英语综合填空练习要和仁爱英语对的上的..人教版有的语法点我没学没法做...希望题多点... 求初二英语综合填空练习要和仁爱英语对的上的..人教版有的语法点我没学没法做...希望题多点... 综合填空一根据首字母提示补全单词,完成短文.One day when Tony was crossing the road. A car hit him. He fell down and b 1 his arm.An ambulance(救护车) soon arrived and t 2 him to a hospital. A doctor put the arm in a plaster cast(上石膏). Tony could not move it at all.“You must k 3 your arm in the cast for six weeks.” the doctor said, “That would give the broken arm a c 4 to heal(痊愈).” Six weeks later, Tony went back to the h 5 . The doctor cut the cast w 6 a large saw(锯) and took the arm out of the cast.“Can you move your arm, Tony?” He asked. Tony tried to m 7 his arm. At first it was difficult, but soon he was able to move it a little.“Yes, it’s fine,” He said, “Thanks, doctor.” “It will b 8 as good as usual(像以往一样) soon.” The doctor said, “Just e 9 it a little.”“Will I be able to play the piano?” Tony asked.“Of c 10 you will,” He said.“That is a good news,” Tony said, “I couldn’t play it at all before.” Keys:1. broke 5. hospital6. with 9. exercise 10. course综合填空二用适当的词完成句子,使短文意思完整.There are 47 different kinds of Kangaroos(袋鼠). The smallest are about a quarter of a meter long. The are taller than a man. Kangaroos have very long strong back 2 . These are used for 3 . They also have strong tails for resting on.Kangaroos’ front legs are shorter, and are almost like arms. Kangaroos’ heads are quite small, but their ears are quite large. Keys:1. biggest 3. jumping 5. much综合填空三用方框中单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思完整.(每空不一定只填一词)back, good, happy, something, angry, so, but, treat, surprise, welcome I went to have a dinner party at the biggest hotel in my hometown today. I was very busy, I had no time to change for dinner. Then I drove there as soon as I could when I walked in, no one me to food or drink. . Then I went home and put on clothes of all. After that, I returned again. This time, everyone stood up at once me and I had the best table and the best food. I got more than before. I took off my coat, put it in the food and said, “Please eat, my dear coat.” The other people were and asked why. Keys:1.so 2.anything 5.unhappy 6.back 7. the best 8.welcome 9. angrier 10. surprised综合填空四用方框中的词的适当形式填空.(一空一词)parent, tell, call, celebrate, together, why, start, after, shop, newspaper Most people buy lots of presents just before Christmas. But some people think we buy too much. They start a special day Buy Nothing Day. They don’t want anyone to go on that day. Buy Nothing Day is on November 29. It is Thanksgiving. Often, before Christmas we see many ads. in us to “buy, buy, buy!” The idea for Buy Nothing Day in Vancouver, Canada. Now people all over the world Buy Nothing Day. In California, the U.S., and children get to read stories, sing songs and draw pictures. The children talk about they can’t get many toys. Keys:1. called 2. shopping 4. newspapers 5. telling6. started 7. celebrate 8. parents 9. together 10.why综合填空五根据短文内容用框格内的适当形式填空go, thin, cook, minute, look, eat, take, feel, ask, healthOne day, Mrs. Brown to see the doctor. She said she tired every time after she did the . The doctor over Mrs. Brown for a few , then the doctor said, “I’m afraid you are too fat.” “Too fat?” asked Mrs. Brown. The doctor said Mrs. Brown too much food and she didn’t much exercise. Mrs. Brown the doctor what to do. The doctor said, “If you want to be , you have to eat less food.” Keys:1.went 5.minutes6.ate 10.healthier综合填空六用所给词的正确形式填空finish, important, make, president, be, bad, show, out of, large Last year an __1__ man came to visit us. He is Russian President Vladimir Putin. Putin was born in st. Petersburg, Russia’s second 2 city, in 1952. He came to office in 2000. Four years later, he was again the __3 .Putin does a good job _4 __ Russia great. People say that he is serious and capable(有能力的). But young Putin wasn’t a top student at all. His student’s books and diaries from 40 years ago show this. At a time when the top mark 5 five, Putin got three for math and science. His art was even 6 , only two. He sometimes, forgot __7 his math homework. Once he forgot to wear school uniform. His teacher had to ask him to get out of the classroom. But Putin did very well in the moral class(品德课). He always got full marks. He also 8 a strong love of Russia at an early age. Keys:1.important 2.largest 3.president 4.making5.was 6.worse 7.to finish 8.showed综合填空七or, slow down, wear, happy, follow, both, take care, side, through, stopTraffic rules are made to keep order on the road. They also help to keep people . The pedestrian has as many rules to as the driver of car. You should walk at the sidewalk or at the of the road. Always look carefully before you walk across the street.If you ride a bike, don’t ride in the middle of the road or run red traffic lights. When you ride a bike with a friend, don’t look around to talk. If you drive, you should at the traffic lights. You must always a seat belt(安全带). Without belts the driver and the passengers may be badly hurt in a sudden accident. Someone may be thrown out through the window You may not need to drive a bus, but if you have to travel in one. Get in or get off a bus only when it has come to a . When it is full, don’t try to get inside you may fall off. Keys:1. happy 4. through 5. slow down6. wear 8. take care 10. or综合填空八用方框内所给词的适当形式填空. write, bright, something, into, butIt was Friday that day. The sun was shinning 1 . Mrs. Zhang went to buy a fish in a fish shop. She didn’t know how to cook it. So she asked the shopkeeper down the way of cooking on a piece of paper. Then she put the paper her pocket and left the shop happily with the fish.On her way home, a white cat took the fish away from her and ran away at once. Mrs. Zhang ran after the cat she couldn’t catch it. But suddenly she remembered and laughed. She shouted to the cat loudly, “You don’t know how to cook the fish. The paper is still in my pocket!” Keys:1. brightly 2. to write关于诺尔曼·白求恩的故事的英语填空A:Did you read the story zbout "Dr Bethune"(白求恩医生)?B:Yes,I ______.A:What did the story tell us ________?B:It told us about a famous __________form__________.A:When did he come to China?B:In _百度作业帮 关于诺尔曼·白求恩的故事的英语填空A:Did you read the story zbout "Dr Bethune"(白求恩医生)?B:Yes,I ______.A:What did the story tell us ________?B:It told us about a famous __________form__________.A:When did he come to China?B:In 关于诺尔曼·白求恩的故事的英语填空A:Did you read the story zbout "Dr Bethune"(白求恩医生)?B:Yes,I ______.A:What did the story tell us ________?B:It told us about a famous __________form__________.A:When did he come to China?B:In 1938.A:_________did he come to China?B:He came to China to_______the Chinese people.A:Why?B:Because at that time,China was at war with Japan.He ______many soldiers' lives.A:Would you tell me someting more _________him?B:Sorry.In 1939,he work day and night _______anyrest.He bacame sick.At lost his life for the Chinese people. didaboutdoctor Canada Whysavesavedaboutwithout A:Did you read the story zbout "Dr Bethune"(白求恩医生)? B:Yes,I __did____. A:What did the story tell us __about______? B:It told us about a famous ___doctor_______form___Canada_______.

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐