摄影的好处 愚公移山英文版简短 要简短,像一篇小作文一样 90词左右

求英语作文一篇,关于电子游戏的优点的,需要举出一些例子(类似说明文)90词左右
Personally think the game is more than entertaining , but like " Silent Hill " This game , even because of its connotations sparked a lot of players on a variety of cultural elements of religion , psychology , sociology, literature and other people to explore and learn , but through play WOW other European D & D game can also be the way to understand the culture .2 , brains , training responsiveness . Relax, but also can improve IQ.3 , that game is always a charm to attract me. Feels fun, like playing games so you can adjust my mood naturally . From the game can also know a lot of friends ( online games ) , reducing the pressure on , you can also learn about the history ( such as the Three Kingdoms ) , or exercise the brain ( brains and the like , such as Sokoban game ) , exercise eyesight ( Snake ) , exercise hand and brain coordination and cooperation , as well as reflecting ( KOF et action ) , another future social computer operation is essential, through the operation of a computer game could be better .4 , can improve people of color and the ability to distinguish moving objects5 , must pay attention to the team with a lot of games , so the person with the ability and sensitivity is good oh6, there is a strong logic skills , because during the game there is often a lot of elements of puzzle , these are a good way to logical ability.7 , is conducive to the formation of their own life and world view , the game of life and world view have little impact on the number of players , the players will combine according to their actual situation and the game , forming its own life and world view .8 , some games can relax the brain , improve their emergency response capacity , coordination of the body.9 , can practice typing speed , computer grade examination helpful10 , increase the aesthetic ability to enhance editing capabilities, the game's image , animation and another game ( film , animation , etc. ) combine to create an "unprecedented " works .11 , enhance communication skills, social practice can also help , such as playing a friend in the real world you can play friends online unfavorable , in order to increase the experience of playing a friend
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一篇初二英语作文 our life in 10 years 60词左右_百度知道
一篇初二英语作文 our life in 10 years 60词左右
我有更好的答案
十年后的我们就像一个个逗比一样 没有钱没有房 娶不起老婆 快播也被禁了 我们只能对着十年前的老片撸 这个时候后面有人喊 逗比快点把那条秋刀鱼烤好 十三台的富二代等了很久了
那就给个好评呗
那麻烦您老译成英文
呵呵 我译了你敢交吗
你能译,我就敢交
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于春节的英语小作文,80词左右介绍春节的习俗,要英文版的
老镇玫瑰95誥珨
The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.People usually decorate the doors and windows with red papercuts.becouse red means good luck.People usually clean house too.becouse they want to sweep away bad luck.Children can get some new clothes or presents from their parents and grandparents. On New Year's Eve,family always have a big dinner.Everybody are watch TV and talk.In the midnight,there usually fairworks. On New Year's Day,people usually put on their new clothes and visit their femily and friends.They usually say:"Happy New Year's Day." The Spring Festival finishes at the Lantern Festival after two weeks.People usually eat a kind of rice dumpling called yuanxiao.It can take people good luck all the year round. My family is going to pay New Year's visits to many relatives and friends during the Spring Festival (春节期间,我们一家人会去给很多亲戚拜年) Lion dance is a traditional performance of the Spring Festival. (舞狮是春节的传统表演) During the Spring Festival,every family pastes the Spring Festival couplets on their doors to express sincere blessings and good wishes. (春节期间,每家每户都在门口张贴春联以表达真诚美好的祝愿) 参考资料:平时英语学习中看到的谢谢采纳~~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求帮忙翻译一篇英语文章!3000词左右~明天急要!!!!!有时间肯帮忙的盆友可以联系我的qq ~~~毕业论文急需!!!!!!文章内容不难,基本都是简单的像讲故事一样的~翻译好以后可以再提高悬赏100~~~~~~~~~~~~~~是英文译成中文哈!!!!!!!!还是比较简单的!关键我自己实在没时间来不及翻译了。。。
第二十六批6d
该车自1885年以来,“汽车之父”卡尔Benzmade世界上第一个三轮车,汽车已经成为现代不可缺少的通信工具之一。汽车一般由发动机,底盘,车身和电气设备四个基本部分组成。发动机是汽车的动力装置,就像我们的心脏;底盘是相当于人的骨架,以支持,安装汽车零件;各类服装车身和我们一样,不仅用于汽车车身,也可以通过各种不同的汽车品牌和型号;从功率和两部分电气设备电气设备,它像大脑的神经,命令“心脏”运动你知...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇钢铁侠的90词英语作文!一定要是90词左右的!最好带上中文翻译!
今天FIONA带我们去了她朋友家的农场,农场非常大,感觉上有点像宽阔的蒙古草原.Today FIONA took us to her friend's farm,farm is so big,a bit like the broad grasslands of Mongolia feel.农场主教我们怎样挤牛奶,我知道了挤牛奶的时候是,手指不能上下移动,手向上的时候,手指应捏住奶头,这样奶才会出来.我照着农场主的示范做了,白花花的牛奶从奶头中喷射出来,溅得我满脸.Farm bishop we how to milk a cow,I know the milking time,fingers can not move up and down,hands up,fingers pinch the nipple,so that milk will come out.I follow the farmers do the demonstration,shining white milk is ejected from the nipple,I face a splash.随后同行的REX也开始学着挤,谁知好玩的事情发生了,他刚一伸手,奶牛竟开始撒尿了,搞得大家笑作一团,可以用人仰马翻来形容我们当时的情景.Then the counterparts of REX also began to learn to squeeze,who knows the funny thing happened,he just put out a hand,the cow began to urinate,make you laugh,can be used to describe the scene at that time we utterly routed.在农场里我用奶瓶喂小奶牛BB,它把奶瓶扯来扯去,特别调皮.On the farm I bottle fed small cow BB,it put the bottle to pull,very naughty.农场里所有的家禽都有,牛、羊、鸡、鸭、猪.,我还抱了小兔子,在我怀里软软的一团,毛发很光滑.All the farm poultry,cattle,sheep,chicken,duck,pig.Also,I hold the little rabbit,in my arms a blob,hair very smooth.今天参观农场,让我领略了澳大利亚的原生态美景Today to visit the farm,I appreciate the natural beauty of Australia~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The world is aware that billionaire inventor Tony Stark is the armored Super Hero Iron Man. Under pressure from the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, Tony...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 生日祝福语英文版简短 的文章

随机推荐