我的英语好成绩伤害了朋友.用英语写一封道谦谦信语千山暮雪续

用英语写一封道歉信.要能用上第三条件句,(写给关于朋友的,内容是关于约会迟到的)字数120就可以了.可以不可以再长一点,最好是能一篇作文的方式。_百度作业帮
用英语写一封道歉信.要能用上第三条件句,(写给关于朋友的,内容是关于约会迟到的)字数120就可以了.可以不可以再长一点,最好是能一篇作文的方式。
用英语写一封道歉信.要能用上第三条件句,(写给关于朋友的,内容是关于约会迟到的)字数120就可以了.可以不可以再长一点,最好是能一篇作文的方式。
Hi,I apologize for being late for our date and that you had to wait for me.I hope you are not too angry with me.I'll definitely be more careful and be on time next time.Sincerely,XXXXXXXXX
April 4,2011Dear ××,
I feel sorry about getting late for our date. Because there was a bad traffic jam that day,which made me come late .For a apology , I'd like to
invite you f...
sorry,sorry, l英语作文 一个顾客在我们店买了一个坏的照相机,给他写一封道歉信_百度知道
英语作文 一个顾客在我们店买了一个坏的照相机,给他写一封道歉信
Dear customer,We are
indeed very sorry that I sold you a camera which had something wrong. We feel awful about it.We sincerely hope you can understand us situation and accept us apology. We would appreciate your allowing us to change a brand new camera for you. Once again, We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Sincerely yours,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译共三句话.1.入大学不久,我就加入了传媒中心记者团,成为了校园记者.2.我比别人更留心观察发生在身边的人和事,并用笔记录下来.3.我结实了很多志同道合的朋友,提升了写作水平,锻_百度作业帮
英语翻译共三句话.1.入大学不久,我就加入了传媒中心记者团,成为了校园记者.2.我比别人更留心观察发生在身边的人和事,并用笔记录下来.3.我结实了很多志同道合的朋友,提升了写作水平,锻
英语翻译共三句话.1.入大学不久,我就加入了传媒中心记者团,成为了校园记者.2.我比别人更留心观察发生在身边的人和事,并用笔记录下来.3.我结实了很多志同道合的朋友,提升了写作水平,锻炼了自身能力.有追加得分.
1. Into college soon, I joined the Media Center's mission as a campus reporter.2. I've been watching more than others in everything and everyone, and use a pen to record.3. I seed a lot of like-minded friends, to enhance the writing skills, ability to exercise its own.With additional scores.由于发生口角、写一封道歉信 英语加入你叫李华、昨天你和你的朋友小明、应为一件事情发生了争吵.你的态度太粗鲁、伤害了朋友之间的感情.当你回到家时、了解了事情的真相、你认识到_百度作业帮
由于发生口角、写一封道歉信 英语加入你叫李华、昨天你和你的朋友小明、应为一件事情发生了争吵.你的态度太粗鲁、伤害了朋友之间的感情.当你回到家时、了解了事情的真相、你认识到
由于发生口角、写一封道歉信 英语加入你叫李华、昨天你和你的朋友小明、应为一件事情发生了争吵.你的态度太粗鲁、伤害了朋友之间的感情.当你回到家时、了解了事情的真相、你认识到自己的错误、你感到了后悔、现在给小名写道歉信
Xiao-ming:
Yesterday, you and your friends Li Hua, as a quarrel happened. My attitude is too rude and hurt the feelings of friends. When I got home, the understanding of the truth, I am aware of their mistakes, regret, and now to write an apology letter to you.
Li Hua虽然看不懂你这啥意思- -
Why do you curse home &
And why should apologize &
How intend to apologize &
Why use the English apology &写一封道歉信,是一篇英语作文,我正在考试。急急急!前几天你的朋友弄丢了你的书,你非常生气,和他发生了争吵_百度作业帮
写一封道歉信,是一篇英语作文,我正在考试。急急急!前几天你的朋友弄丢了你的书,你非常生气,和他发生了争吵
写一封道歉信,是一篇英语作文,我正在考试。急急急!前几天你的朋友弄丢了你的书,你非常生气,和他发生了争吵
Dear friend,
I was so sorry that I argued with you several days ago.When I knew that you lost my book,I was so angry that I can't control myself.But now I am realizing my mistake.What's more,I...
自己写考试作弊
I was so sorry that I argued with you several days ago.When I knew that you lost my book,I was so angry that I can't control myself.But now I am realizing my mistake.What's more,I would appreciate it if you can continue making friends with me.That's all.

我要回帖

更多关于 上杉谦信 的文章

随机推荐