李明告诉我,他这次英语考得好,谢谢我的帮助。(原意不变,改写句子
补充:改写成汉语句子,原意不变
Liming told me ,he did
a good job in English examation.
哎,你的问题出现在外语领域啊:
告诉我:“我这次英语考得好,谢谢你的帮助。”
李明对我说:“我这次英语考得好,谢谢你的帮助。”(这个才正确)
其他回答 (1)
Li Ming told me that he did very good in the English exam and he thanked me for my help.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语句子改写 谢谢(改变句型,词汇,或语法,意思不变)_百度知道
英语句子改写 谢谢(改变句型,词汇,或语法,意思不变)
both empirical knowledge and academic research suggest that making education available throughout a country and eliminating illiteracy can pave the way for economic devvelopment.
提问者采纳
Empirical knowledge along with academic research suggests that making education available throughout a country and eliminating illiteracy can pave the way for economic devvelopment.祝习愉快 (*^__^*) 请及采纳谢
提问者评价
thanks very much
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
其他2条回答
It is suggested by both empirical knowledge and academic research that making education available throughout a country and eliminating illiteracy can pave the way for economic devvelopment
From empirical knowledge and academic research, we have this in mind that it can pave the way for economic development to
make education available throughout a country and eliminate illiteracy.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子 改写 在线等 谢谢_百度知道
英语句子 改写 在线等 谢谢
把这句话用不同的句子说出来
最后句式 用词什么的浮恭蹿幌讷呵寸童丹阔都要改变 但是表达的意思是要相同的 不是翻译哦!! 谢谢Rest
tracked the moral development of
from the high school and six years beyond high school and They found that DIT scores increased for those attending college butwere stable for those who did not attend college.
提问者采纳
应该是The rest tracked the moral developme浮恭蹿幌讷呵寸童丹阔nt....... 吧The moral development of high schoolers and throughout highschool and six year beyond graduation were tracked and data suggests that the students who attended college had an increase in DIT scores, but the scores for those didn't attend college remained the same.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语 第七题 改写句子 谢谢大家_百度知道
提问者采纳
doesn‘t go
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答