求几篇2014年英语2014四级考试时间的范文。即大学里对你印象最深的一门课,影响最深的一个同学和对你影响最深

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深的大学课程
http://www.
热点推荐:    日全国大学已结束,本次考试为多题多卷,文都第一时间收集整理不同版本试题,并邀请四六级辅导名师做解析,供考生参考。  2014年12月英语四级作文范文――印象最深的大学课程,参考范文:  The Most Impressive Course in My College  When it comes to a course that leaves the deepest impression in university,
different people stand on different grounds. As for me, the most impressive
course in college is “Appreciation of English Movies”, which I like best. I
prefer this curriculum to others owing to the following factors.  On one hand, the professor in charge of this course has impressed me most
because she is not only knowledgeable but also patient. More importantly, it is
this respectable teacher who spurs my interest to English harder and broadens my
horizon as well. Until now, what she said in the class often occurs to my mind.
On the other hand, there are many discussions in the classroom when we have
lessons. We are allowed to talk freely about a movie, the topic ranging from the
theme of a film to its casting. So, during the talk, we become increasingly
open-minded. And undoubtedly a brain open to everything carries great importance
to study, work and life.  Generally speaking, the course on appreciating English films has impressed
me most for it is not only instructive but also entertaining. And therefore, I
suggest that more similar courses should be offered in the university.  范文译文:  当谈及到令人印象深刻的大学课程时,人们各持己见。我认为,大学里令人印象最深的课程是《英语电影欣赏》,这也是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢这个课程胜于其他课程的原因如下:  一方面,负责教授本门课程的教授令我印象深刻,她不仅博学而且充满耐心。更重要的是,正是这位受人尊敬的老师燃起了我努力学习英语的兴趣,而且拓宽了我的视野。直到现在,我还每每想起她的谆谆教导。另一方面,这门课程中有很多讨论。我们或许可以畅所欲言,话题从电影主题到电影演员。因此,就这这种交流中,我们的思想越来越开放。而一个开放的大脑对于学习工作机生活无疑都是非常重要的。  总体而言,这门英语电影欣赏课程即有教育意义,又令人愉快,所以它是令我印象最深刻的一门大学课程。也因此,我建议大学应该提供更多类似的课程。  版权声明  本文版权属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:文都教育”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
【】【】【】
关于“英语四级作文范文”的新闻
发贴区 (已有条跟帖,)
英语四级考试QQ交流群:
英语六级考试QQ交流群:
为了方便各位考生在英语四六级考试后能够..
类别:四六级
人气:14752014年英语四级作文范文:印象最深的大学课程
来源:精品学习网新闻站
日全国大学英语(课程)四六级考试已结束,本次考试为多题多卷,精品学习网第一时间收集整理不同版本试题,并邀请四六级辅导名师做解析,供考生参考。
2014年英语四级作文范文:印象最深的大学课程
The Most Impressive Course in My College
When it comes to a course that leaves the deepest impression in university, different people stand on different grounds. As for me, the most impressive course in college is &Appreciation of English Movies&, which I like best. I prefer this curriculum to others owing to the following factors.
On one hand, the professor in charge of this course has impressed me most because she is not only knowledgeable but also patient. More importantly, it is this respectable teacher who spurs my interest to English harder and broadens my horizon as well. Until now, what she said in the class often occurs to my mind. On the other hand, there are many discussions in the classroom when we have lessons. We are allowed to talk freely about a movie, the topic ranging from the theme of a film to its casting. So, during the talk, we become increasingly open-minded. And undoubtedly a brain open to everything carries great importance to study, work and life.
Generally speaking, the course on appreciating English films has impressed me most for it is not only instructive but also entertaining. And therefore, I suggest that more similar courses should be offered in the university.
范文译文:
当谈及到令人印象深刻的大学课程时,人们各持己见。我认为,大学里令人印象最深的课程是《英语电影欣赏》,这也是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢这个课程胜于其他课程的原因如下:
一方面,负责教授本门课程的教授令我印象深刻,她不仅博学而且充满耐心。更重要的是,正是这位受人尊敬的老师燃起了我努力学习英语的兴趣,而且拓宽了我的视野。直到现在,我还每每想起她的谆谆教导。另一方面,这门课程中有很多讨论。我们或许可以畅所欲言,话题从电影主题到电影演员。因此,就这这种交流中,我们的思想越来越开放。而一个开放的大脑对于学习工作机生活无疑都是非常重要的。
总体而言,这门英语电影欣赏课程即有教育意义,又令人愉快,所以它是令我印象最深刻的一门大学课程。也因此,我建议大学应该提供更多类似的课程。
人物.访谈.观点
从年初时间都去哪了?到最近的“习大大给青年学生的8封回信都说了啥”,这一热词无一不彰显着亲民形象。
招生.考试.培训2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深的一门课[1]
【新东方在线-2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深的一门课】:资讯|备考|试题|互动|辅导
2014年12月英语四级作文真题范文:印象最深的一门课
来源:新东方在线
摘要:2014年12月大学英语四级考试已经结束,新东方在线四六级频道第一时间公布2014年12月英语四级作文范文,更多英语四级真题及答案请查看【2014年12月英语四级真题·答案·解析】专题!
& & 2014年12月大学英语四级考试已经结束,新东方在线四六级频道第一时间公布2014年12月及答案汇总,供各位考生参考。更多英语及答案请查看专题!2014年12月及答案听力&&阅读理解&&作文&&翻译&&&   The Most Impressing Course in My College Life  印象最深的一门课  北京新东方四六级团队赵子凌范文  During the two years of college life, I have attended many special courses,
among which the most impressed one is psychology. I still remembered the days
when I was fed up with my major Math, which frustrated me so much. Till I
fortunately select one of the most fascinating optional courses lectured by
Professor Wang.  Time gone back to the first class of Mr. Wang, I found a little old man
came in the classroom with a thick book of psychology. Mysteriously, I first
unveiled and explored the myth within it by the vivid demonstration of Mr. Wang,
and became fascinated with this course. In the following days, it enclosed an
assorted of psychological phenomenon reflected in ordinary people’s daily lives
by illustrating examples in reality.  To be frank, it is the psychology class that enlightens my soul of
exploring the unknown world and stimulate my desire to learn. And it is no
surprise to say that psychology is the most impressing course for me in
college.  最新四级写作点评 :  今年12月20号的最新四级写作的出题类型延续了6月的形式,较以往更加趋向于灵活性,重点考察的是考生的英语基础知识,不再依赖于过去的传统模版或套句。因此这样的考察形式更需要考生在平时英语的学习过程中去积累,注重英语书面表达运用技巧。而在出题的话题上也更偏向于大学生的校园学习和生活话题,文体形式比较自由。因此建议广大四级考生能通过平时的基础练习和专业课程指导,摒弃模版,达到理想的写作分数。  来源:北京新东方学校
责任编辑:liuyingtao
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
四级公开课
英语四级热报课程
2013英语四级时间表
每年3月 9月3-5月 9-11月每年6月 12月每年2月 8月2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深课(新东方3)
来源:  13:49:39 【】 
“2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深课(新东方3)”由考试吧发布,更多关于2014年12月英语四六级答案、英语四六级真题,请关注网!
  考试采取“多题多卷”模式,试题顺序不统一,请依据试题进行核对。  
  2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深的大学课程
  The Most Impressive Course in My College
  When it comes to a course that leaves the deepest impression in university, different people stand on different grounds. As for me, the most impressive course in college is “Appreciation of English Movies”, which I like best. I prefer this curriculum to others owing to the following factors。
  On one hand, the professor in charge of this course has impressed me most because she is not only knowledgeable but also patient. More importantly, it is this respectable teacher who spurs my interest to English harder and broadens my horizon as well. Until now, what she said in the class often occurs to my mind. On the other hand, there are many discussions in the classroom when we have lessons. We are allowed to talk freely about a movie, the topic ranging from the theme of a film to its casting. So, during the talk, we become increasingly open-minded. And undoubtedly a brain open to everything carries great importance to study, work and life。
  Generally speaking, the course on appreciating English films has impressed me most for it is not only instructive but also entertaining. And therefore, I suggest that more similar courses should be offered in the university。
  范文译文:
  当谈及到令人印象深刻的大学课程时,人们各持己见。我认为,大学里令人印象最深的课程是《英语电影欣赏》,这也是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢这个课程胜于其他课程的原因如下:
  一方面,负责教授本门课程的教授令我印象深刻,她不仅博学而且充满耐心。更重要的是,正是这位受人尊敬的老师燃起了我努力学习英语的兴趣,而且拓宽了我的视野。直到现在,我还每每想起她的谆谆教导。另一方面,这门课程中有很多讨论。我们或许可以畅所欲言,话题从电影主题到电影演员。因此,就这这种交流中,我们的思想越来越开放。而一个开放的大脑对于学习工作机生活无疑都是非常重要的。
  总体而言,这门英语电影欣赏课程即有教育意义,又令人愉快,所以它是令我印象最深刻的一门大学课程。也因此,我建议大学应该提供更多类似的课程。关注""微信,!
搜索公众号""  相关推荐:
文章责编:liyuanyuan566& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 13:08:41)?&&( 13:04:02)?&&( 13:04:06)?&&( 13:00:50)?&&( 13:01:41)?&&( 12:57:44)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?