关于空中降鱼是怎么回事的英语作文

关于观赏鱼的英语作文_百度知道
关于观赏鱼的英语作文
观赏鱼。There are many kinds of fish,比如金鱼.Generally sleep through out the night.鱼睡觉从来不闭眼的.Whale,they live in the sea,Goldfish。热带鱼生活在大海中,many people like to feed them,the beautiful fishMy favourite animal is fish.鱼的种类有很多种,他们是世界上最大的动物(这个作文地带不大认同),鱼特别可爱(乖巧),作者估计是要说,such as,鱼是世界上种类最多的动物.Some fish sleep during the day ,They are the largest animal in the world。一些鱼白天睡觉,一些鱼晚上睡觉.Tropical fish,很多人都喜欢饲养鱼.The fish are very cute.我最喜欢的动物是鱼。They fish sleep without close eyes。一般来说, and some fish sleep at night,鱼都是晚上睡眠的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
好难包含不会成功发射
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于钓鱼的英语小作文围绕钓鱼写一篇英语日记,用过去式,80-100词,
Going Fishing
This morning, I went fishing with my father.
When we arrived the river, I saw clean water, smooth stones, beautiful flowers, many fish, and so on.
Although there were so many fish, I didn't get one for a long time, because they were very clever. They can escape from my hook.
Later, with the help of my father, I caught a fish finally. I was very happy. My father said that everything has its own way.
In particular, I released a small fish. My father thought I was a good child.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于保护地球的英语作文地球是人类的家园,但是现在存在大量的环境问题.比如水的污染,空气污染,噪音污染等我们应采取相应的措施.写作要求:1.地球对人类非常重要;2.地球上存在的污染问题;3.如何采取相应措施保护地球.
Earth is our mother.Without earth ,without life.It provides us with enough water,food,sunshine,mineral and so on,so please protect it ,protect our "mother",we can do it from little things such as saving water,planting trees and so on. So please do it right now,for ourselfs,for our younger generation. Nowadays, the pollution of the Earth is more and more serious and becoming one of the most serious problems of the world.
It is our duty to save our earth.
How can we prevent our earth from polluting? firstly, donnot threw garbages at the places. Because it will pollute the environment. Secondly, donnot let the polluted water get into the river. Because it will kill fishes.
We just have one earth. Please save her!
能加上翻译么
地球是我们的母亲,没有她就没有生命。她给我们提供了水,食物,阳光和矿物质等。所以我们要好好保护她-我们的母亲,我们可以从一些小事做起像节约水植树等。现在就开始做吧,为了我们自己,也为了我们下一代。
如今,地球污染越来越严重。已成为当今世界一系列问题之首。
拯救地球是我们的责任。
如何能够使我们的地球摆脱污染?首先不乱扔垃圾,因为它会污染环境。其次,不要向河中排放污水,因为它会使鱼类死亡。
我们只有一个地球,请保护她!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Earth is our mother.Without earth ,without life.It provides us with enough water,food,sunshine,mineral and so on.I can even say we can only live in the earth .There may isn't any celestial body like e...
People often say that the earth is like our mother. She gives life to all the living things on the earth and provides us with air, food, water and other essential things we need for living.
Saving the Earth
How to protect the environment becomes one of the biggest problems in the world. We can find the rubbish not only pollutes our environmet but also harms people's health. So we s...
扫描下载二维码十大最怪异天气现象:神秘的“空中降鱼”
| 责任编辑:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&支持键盘翻页&&←左&右→&&
热词点击:

每日热词:
 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
每日热词:
 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·钓鱼(Fishing)_高中英语作文_VOA英语网
钓鱼(Fishing)
发表时间:内容来源:
钓鱼(Fishing)
Everybody has some hobbies.
I like playing soccer, watching TV, listening to music&but fishing is my favorite relaxation.
I like fishing not because I like to eat fish but because I enjoy the wonderful time while I am fishing.
My father has a friend named Huang Cheng who lives in the countryside and owns a big fish pond. He is good at fish-farming. There are many kinds of fish in his fish pond. He can easily support his family with the income from the fish pond.
Last Sunday was a lovely, sunny day. My father drove me to his friend&s place with two new fishing rods, which he bought not long ago. The scene was really beautiful there in the countryside. Uncle Huang took us to a very good place for fishing and gave us some bait --earth worms. First, I was a little afraid of the Earthworms. Uncle Huang taught me how to use them. Then we started to fish.
My father put some fish food into the water. Soon the part of the water attracted many fish to gather there. As soon as I put the fishhook into the water, the fish nibbled at the bait. I thought that it rose to the bait. So I raised the fishing rod, the fish swam away and my fishing line got entangled in some weeds. What a pity! I was too impatient. I should have waited for the fish to snap at the bait for some time and then I could catch it.
So from then on, I became very careful and patient. At last, I caught eight big fish and my father caught only three little fish. I was so happy with my success in fishing.
Fishing can make me more and more patient and confident! I love fishing!
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 空中降临的少女 的文章

随机推荐