And uncivilized people fight to struggle with谁帮我翻译谢谢

谁帮我翻译_百度知道
谁帮我翻译
On college campuses across the nation, there is a noticeable phenomenon that we cannot afford to ignore: far too many young college students lack the sense of gratitude, one of the countless traditional virtues of this ancient land with a splendid civilization spanning over 5,000 years. These young adults were not and are not aware of the huge importance of expressing gratitude to those who once helped them, from teachers to parents and so forth. Personally, I deem that the root cause of students without a graceful heart is that they receive an education not valuing the moral sphere. I strongly believe that joint efforts from folks across society are the final remedy for this social headache. As young university students of the new era, we should make our own contributions to this cause. Imagine a world without the sense of gratitude. This kind of world is doomed to failure. Simply put, we should join our hands to heighten our awareness of fostering a graceful heart. Only in this way can we build our society into a harmonious one. My fellow students, I beg you to act from now on. 2We cannot fail to notice that countless uncivilized behaviors exist in our daily lives, such as spitting, talking loudly, littering, saying nasty words in public places and so forth. All these are bad manners that we should not lose sight of. As an ancient land enjoying a splendid civilization spanning over 5,000 years, China is witnessing a surge in improper acts that every Chinese citizen should feel ashamed of. Uncivilized behaviors by a host of Chinese both at home and abroad have seriously affected China’s image, according to an editorial posted on People Daily’s official website. As Chinese, we should not get offended when others point out our weaknesses but should focus more attention on improving ourselves. We should strive to identify the causes of those improper behaviors and find ways to eliminate them. There are a host of causes, I would argue, behind this trend. To name only one: the lack of moral education. The government should wage a massive moral campaign to fight against this trend and we ourselves should endeavor to behave decently in our daily lives. As college students of the new age, we should take the leading role. 追加QQ
提问者采纳
全校园令忽视现象:太轻缺乏恩意识跨越5000光辉文明古拥尽传统美德些轻并或者说没醒悟向些曾经帮助师父母及等等表达恩巨重要性 我认造缺乏美灵根源于所接受教育重视道德领域培养我坚定相信联合民众努力解除令社痛根本补救作新代我应该贡献我力量 想象没恩意识世界世界注定要衰退世界简单说我应该联起手增强培养我灵我才能够建设谐社我同我请求现始行起吧我能注意我存着数未化行举像公共场合随吐痰声喧哗乱扔垃圾及讲脏等等所些都我容忽视坏行 作5000享灿烂文明古发每应羞耻行激增根据篇版民报官网站重要社论量内外文明行严重影响着形象作我应别指我缺点候悦舒服相反我应付更加注意提高自我应该努力鉴定些适行并寻求消灭我认种趋势量起归根结底于缺乏道德教育政府部门应该进行规模道德宣传抗种趋势我应力图规范行作新代我应起引导模范作用
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
关于全校园引注目现象我能忽视:太轻缺乏恩意识块古土数传统美德拥灿烂五千跨越文明些轻没谁表示谢些曾帮助巨重要性教师家等.言我认没优美根本原珍惜受教育道德领域我坚信全社共同努力乡亲都社痛补救办作新代青我应该事业作自贡献想象没恩意识世界世界注定要失败简言我应该携手合作提高培养优雅意识才能建设谐社我同我求现始采取行我能看数文明行存于我随吐痰声说乱抛垃圾说讨厌字公共场所等等所些都文明举止我应该忽视作古土享比5000灿烂文明跨越经历行激增每公民都应该惭愧文明行由东道内外严重影响形象据民报社论官网站公布至于我应该罪别指我弱点应着眼于提高自更关注我应该努力找些行原并设消除原主机我认种趋势背姓名:道德教育足政府要发场规模道德运反趋势我自应该努力表现我体面作新代我应该起主导作用
楼上的翻译是机器翻译。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新标准大学英语综合教程2 1-10 课后翻译、答案及课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
73页免费15页免费16页免费39页4下载券19页1下载券36页1下载券12页1下载券84页免费20页免费19页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢19页1下载券21页1下载券42页1下载券4页免费19页免费
新标准大学英语综合教程2 1-10 课后翻译、答案及课文翻译|