写你一周的生活用英语在线翻译发音表达,还要翻译,

谢谢你如此信任我,但很抱歉,我不能帮你忙。我很抱歉听到这个消息。在我们国家,我这个年龄是干不了任何事的,除了学习与玩。你说的那么重要的事我肯定不能帮你办好的。你一身都是迷。谢谢你夸我,但事实上我并不是你所说的那样的一个人,这是我第一次与外国友人写电子邮件,心中也挺忐忑。谢谢你给了我一个交流的机会。要做一些自己开心的事,毕竟人生还漫长,我不能与你打电话,因为我的英语烂到极点,我会听不懂。我的母语是中文,英语我们也正在学习中。嘿嘿,现在我们这里是下午。加油!的翻译:Thank you so much confidence in me, but I'm sorry, I can't give you a hand. I'm sorry to hear the news. In my country, my age is doing anything, apart from learning and play. As important as you say I can't help you do well for sure. Are you a fan. Thank you praised me, but in fact I was not alone,
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
谢谢你如此信任我,但很抱歉,我不能帮你忙。我很抱歉听到这个消息。在我们国家,我这个年龄是干不了任何事的,除了学习与玩。你说的那么重要的事我肯定不能帮你办好的。你一身都是迷。谢谢你夸我,但事实上我并不是你所说的那样的一个人,这是我第一次与外国友人写电子邮件,心中也挺忐忑。谢谢你给了我一个交流的机会。要做一些自己开心的事,毕竟人生还漫长,我不能与你打电话,因为我的英语烂到极点,我会听不懂。我的母语是中文,英语我们也正在学习中。嘿嘿,现在我们这里是下午。加油!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Thank you so much confidence in me, but I'm sorry, I can't give you a hand. I'm sorry to hear the news. In my country, my age is doing anything, apart from learning and play. As important as you say I can't help you do well for sure. Are you a fan. Thank you praised me, but in fact I was not alone,
Thanks you so to trust me, but was sorry very much, I cannot help you to be busy.I was sorry very much hears this news.In our country, my this age wa
Thank you so much confidence in me, but I am sorry, but I cannot help you get busy. I am sorry I heard the news. This age in our country, and I couldn't be any thing, apart from the learning and fun. You have said that the important thing, then I would certainly not be able to help you do better. Ar
Thank you so much confidence in me, but I'm sorry, I can't give you a hand. I'm sorry to hear the news. In my country, my age is doing anything, apart from learning and play. As important as you say I can't help you do well for sure. Are you a fan. Thank you praised me, but in fact I was not alone,很高兴在回到家里时看到你的回信.我的针水已经打完了,病也好了请放心.是的,我也相信我们的相遇是上帝的安排,虽然我们相隔遥远,但我总感觉你就在我的身边,每当想起你,我的所有烦恼和疲倦都会消失.亲爱的,我想告诉你一件事,但请你不要笑我好吗?昨晚我居然做了一个绮梦,梦里我和你在做爱.我不知为何会做这样的梦,可能是日有所思夜有所梦吧.,,这个月我们这里已经开始进入了秋天,天气开始转凉了.心情也象天气一样,感觉孤单和悲凉,特别是看到身边的同事和朋友都成双成对的时候.后天就是11月11号了,这是近年来一个新 的节日:光棍节。是单身男女过的节,很多人都希望在这天前结束单身生活。今年这个节慢慢变成了购物节,很多人都在这天在网上购物,听说有很多优惠。今年我还是要过这个节,因为我还是单身。希望明年不用再过这个节了。,,亲爱的,很高兴知道你获得来中国的工作合同,但你应该还没知道确切的时间和地点吧?我希望当你知道后可以告诉我,或者我可以帮你的忙。你那里的天气怎样?是不是很冷了?请你为了我保重自己,我也会照顾好自己。等待你的好消息!想你
选择语言:从
中文简体 中文翻译 英语 日语 韩语 俄语 德语 法语 阿拉伯文 西班牙语 葡萄牙语 意大利语 荷兰语 瑞典语 希腊语 捷克语 丹麦语 匈牙利语 希伯来语 波斯语 挪威语 乌尔都语 罗马尼亚语 土耳其语 波兰语
中文简体 中文翻译 英语 日语 韩语 俄语 德语 法语 阿拉伯文 西班牙语 葡萄牙语 意大利语 荷兰语 瑞典语 希腊语 捷克语 丹麦语 匈牙利语 希伯来语 波斯语 挪威语 乌尔都语 罗马尼亚语 土耳其语 波兰语
翻译结果1In this way, the newspaper people will become less and less
翻译结果2In this way, the newspaper people will become less and less
翻译结果3In doing so, let's look at the report of the people will become less and less
翻译结果4As the matter stands, reads a newspaper the human will become more and more little
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
友情链接:
英文在线翻译器网站,全免费提供中英文在线翻译,免费英译汉,汉译英在线互译工具,英译中,中译英,中文翻译英文在线中文翻译英文|英文翻译中文|中文翻译成英文|中文译英文|英文翻译器|中英文在线翻译|同时提供40种小语种的翻译发音朗读工具。问题补充&&
all the Chine** through out the country would enjoy a **ven-day public holiday要翻译.
Then I put on my new clothes and went out of home to find my schoolmates to play together, the delicious **mplings were **rved on the table. Yesterday it came at last. I suddenly realized that the air was he**ily polluted.
After getting up. To celebrate this occasion,000 yuan was enclo**d and offered to me as the gift money,自己用有道词典翻一下, the air was full of the **ellof gunpowder, I was woken up by the loud explosions of firecrackers coming from far and near: My Winter VacationWe started our winter vacation almost a Week ago. While eating. Later our nei**ors also came to join me in the New Year celebration activities!
When I came back to my flat. I felt happy and gay through out my winter vacation. Apart from doing my homework every day. Early in the morning yesterday, I longed for the Lunar New Year to come, my Grandpa who I always respect so much, I went out of my resident building to **t off someFireworks, for which I felt sorry but it was really a great fun.By the time the sun ro** up in the east, g**e me a red envelop inside which a sum of 2
华夏青天 &3-17 05:15
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered byBefore graduation, I feel an urge to talk about my regrets for the senior high school and the plan for my college goals.Thinking of the three years in my senior high, I find that I’ve focused too much on my lessons but paid so little attention to other aspects such as social activities, physical exercise, and my parents. In the summer vacation, I’m going to do some voluntary work. I will help school students with their studies. I will also help old people do what they can’t do by themselves. After I enter college, I will learn to live on my own, for I will be away from my parents. Above all, I will study hard and get along well with all my classmates and teachers at college. I am sure I can be good at my major and reach my goals.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:江西省泰和六中学年高二下学期期中考试试题(英语)
题型:写作题
第二节:书面表达(共25分)假如你是高三学生李华,你的笔友Tim给你发了一封电子邮件,向你了解高考后这个暑假的打算。你给他回复,告诉他你将去上海参加世博会志愿者服务工作。请参照表格中的提示,给Tim写一封邮件。注意:1.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。2.词数不少于60。Dear TimI’ve received your email, asking me about my plan for the summer vacation. Now let me tell you something exciting.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope you can come and see it for yourself.Fondly Yours,Li Hua
来源:安徽省庐江二中学年度高一下学期第三次月考试卷(英语)
题型:写作题
第二节:书面表达(共1小题,满分25分)假如你是李华,就读于某校高一年级。本学期你调整了学习方法并取得了进步,请你针对下表写一篇100词左右的英语短文,并简单做成总结。&学习方法结果上学期每晚熬夜复习白天所学;白天上课困倦,漏了许多要点考试成绩差本学期每晚保证充足睡眠;白天上课经历充沛;及时向老师请教问题。成绩跟上了其他同学。结论&注意:100词左右,可适当增加内容,以使行文连贯。
来源:江西省四校2010届高三下学期期中联考试题(英语)
题型:书面表达
第二节:书面表达(共25分)
假如你是高三学生李华,你的笔友Tim给你发了一封电子邮件,向你了解高考后这个暑假的打算。你给他回复,告诉他你将去上海参加世博会志愿者服务工作。请参照表格中的提示,给Tim写一封邮件。
1.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。
2.词数不少于60。
世博会简介
首次在发展中国家举行
北京馆(Beijing
Pavilion)
引导员;介绍文化和著名建设(故宫,鸟巢等)
参观场馆;了解科技成就及新发明
I’ve received your email, asking me about
my plan for the summer vacation. Now let me tell you something exciting.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you can come and see it for
yourself.
Fondly Yours,
来源:山西省三市十校2010届高三下学期第一次联考单项选择
第二节:书面表达(共一题,满分25分)
高中生活即将结束,大学生活很快开始,请你根据提示写一篇词数为100左右的英语短文,表达你对高中生活的遗憾和对未来的打算。内容包括以下要点,不要逐字翻译,可以适当增减。第一句话已给出,不计入总词数。
1. 注重学习多,注重其它方面少, 如:社会活动,体育锻炼等;
2. 暑假中要参加一些公益活动,如:帮助小学生学习,帮老人做事,做志愿者等;
3. 大学生活的计划: 努力学习,生活自理,和老师同学相处好。
Before graduation, I feel an urge to talk
about my regrets for the senior high school and the plan for my college goals.
来源:安徽省巢湖市学年度高一下学期期中考试英语试题
第二节:书面表达(共1小题,满分25分)
假定你叫王华,你的英国笔友James在给你的e-mail中询问你上高中以来学习生活情况。
请给他写一封回信,信的内容包括以下要点:

你所就读学校的情况;

学生老师的情况:学生勤奋、老师敬业;

学习情况:课程增多、作业量变大、娱乐活动减少;

你未来的打算。
1、开头已给出,不计入总词数。
包括上述所有要点, 要求连贯流畅,不要逐字逐句翻译。
词数:100词左右。
Dear
James,
Thanks
for your e-mail. I’m glad to tell you something about my life and study at
senior high school.&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Wang Hua

我要回帖

更多关于 专业英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐