英语在线翻译翻译谢谢!

英语翻译谢谢你回邮件给我!昨天是清明节,多放了一天假.这是2007年才出台的政策,清明、端午、中秋各增加一天法定假.五一法定假由原来的三天缩短为一天.这样人们就能”理直气壮“地去扫_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译谢谢你回邮件给我!昨天是清明节,多放了一天假.这是2007年才出台的政策,清明、端午、中秋各增加一天法定假.五一法定假由原来的三天缩短为一天.这样人们就能”理直气壮“地去扫
英语翻译谢谢你回邮件给我!昨天是清明节,多放了一天假.这是2007年才出台的政策,清明、端午、中秋各增加一天法定假.五一法定假由原来的三天缩短为一天.这样人们就能”理直气壮“地去扫墓、上坟啦!其实呢,是有人大代表提议要多给中国的传统节日设置假期,这样国民们才会更重视中国的传统文化.老哥,虽然你身在国外,也不要忘了我们的祖国—中国啊!就是上面的内容啦.我想给在国外的哥哥发一封邮件,想用英语和他交流,我已经对着字典翻译过一遍了,但是怎么看都觉得怪怪的,很“中国式英语”.让我改进,
Thanks for your letter!Yesterday is Tomb-sweeping Day,so we have one more holiday.Actually,since 2007,this policy has been carried out that we can have an official holiday on Tomb-sweeping Day,the Dragon Boat Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival and May Day holiday has been reduced from three days to only one day.Therefore,we can legally visit a grave and sweep tomb sites of our loved ones.In fact,it is NPC members that propose to set holidays on our traditional festivals so that the whole nation can attach importance to our traditional cultrue.Though Dude you are living abroad,don`t forget our motherland-China!
Thanks you to return to the mail to me! yesterday was the Qingming Festival, has had one day of vacation. This is the policy which in 2007 only then appears, Pure Brightness, the fifth day of the...
Thnx for replying!yesterday was Qingming, we got an extra day off. It's a new policy since 2007, Qingming, Duanwu,Zhongqiu all get an extra day off. and the Worker's Day break was shortened to on...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:英语翻译谢谢你的来,我不是很明白你的意思,请说详细点,期待你的来信._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译谢谢你的来,我不是很明白你的意思,请说详细点,期待你的来信.
英语翻译谢谢你的来,我不是很明白你的意思,请说详细点,期待你的来信.
Thank you for your letter,but I don't understand what you mean, would you please describe it more particular? I am looking forward to your letter.
Thank you,I'm not quite understand your meaning,could you put it a little concretely?please.we await you early reply.
thanks for your coming,i don't quite understand your meaning, would you
please say
detaillooking foward for your
Thank you for your letter.I am not quite understand what you meant. Please say in detail,will you?
Looking forward to hear from you.Thank you!
Thanks for your letter/E-mail,I'm not understand your meanings to some extent,would you please explain it more clearly?I'm looking forward your letter,thank you!
Thank you for your letter. I don't quite understand what you said, so could you please be more specific? Looking forward to your letter. Thank you!
It is nice to hear from you, but I don't quite get it. Would you mind being more specific? Looking forward to your letter.Thank you!
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译用英语翻译谢谢!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译用英语翻译谢谢!
英语翻译用英语翻译谢谢!
火电厂:fossil-fuel power plant耐磨abrasion proof 管道技术:techno-conduit优势:predominance 特点:characteristic 应用:App
您可能关注的推广回答者:英文翻译!谢谢_百度知道
英文翻译!谢谢
then Seller shall have the right to immediately price. In the event Seller does not receive the amendment increasing the letter of credit amount within 5 (five) Business Days of Seller issuing such request, based on the latest known information and prices for the 3rd Wednesday of the quotational period month. In the event of Seller pricing, or if there is an increase in the prices for 3rd Wednesday of the quotational period month of shipment such that the value of the Blister is equivalent to the 100% (one hundred percent) value of the letter of credit, Seller shall have the right to ask for an increase in the value of the letter of credit, exceeds 95% (ninety-five percent) of the value of the letter of credit in Seller’s sole opinion, whichever is earlier, Seller shall promptly confirm details of the pricing (s) in writing to Buyer, without any prior consent from Buyer, any un-priced metal under this contractIf the value of the Blister
提问者采纳
应及时确认卖方的定价(的详细资料)以书面形式向买方,为引文期间每月的第三个星期三价格计算,超过95%(对信贷的卖方唯一的意见函如果吸塑价值,或者如果有一个在第三的价格提高对运输引文期间每月的星期三,卖方价值95姊)应权利要求1中的信用证的价值增加。在卖方定价时,以较早者为准,然后卖方的价值应在没有任何买方事先同意立即价格的权利。如果卖方没有收到修正案内增加5(5)业务的卖方日发出这样的请求,在最新的已知信息,任何根据本条取消价金属合同,这样的信贷金额信该吸塑价值相当于100%(百分之百)的信用证
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
因中间渗有专业问题,以上述两种情形出现较早者为准。如果卖方在他发出这个请求的五个工作日内没收到修正后的信用证增加价格,卖方行使这项权利无需事先获得买方的同意,那么卖方则有权要求增加信用证的价值,如果Blister的价值超过卖方认为价值的百分之九十五。在卖方定价的情况下,请根据实际情况理解基于最新消息及报价月度中第三个星期三的价格。
仅供参考,这时卖家有权对合同项下未定价的金属主张即时价格,卖方应立即将定价的详细情况用书面的形式告知买方,或者如果第三个星期三的船运报价月度所做的报价有所提高以至于Blister的价值与信用证的价值相符
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 专业英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐