大家帮忙准确的用专业英语翻译译一下这句话

能用英语翻译一下这句话,要准确哦_百度知道
能用英语翻译一下这句话,要准确哦
从初一进来开始我就帮你当做我心中的女神我一直觉得你很可爱也很漂亮这次的表白我也不知道为什么也从来没想过会成功毕竟你是女神 女神是遥不可及的存在 哪怕是每天和你多聊一句话我都觉得开心 那天的表白不是我一时冲动 是我按捺已久的感情 我是真的很喜欢你 虽然我们已经在一起了 可是我还是很胆小没有勇气去面对你 或许我还是没有从梦里醒来 我想好好对待这一次的感情 我有的只是一腔孤勇喜欢你就真的那么说出来了 既然在一起了我就只对你好 我也不会说太多好听的情话 这封信只是想表明我的一种心意 喜欢你看见你说起你的感觉 怎么说呢 比冬天的火炉还暖 比夏天的雪糕还甜 我虽然不能保证未来能给你多少 但我现在有的 都给你 你是我的女朋友阿 我们要好好的谢啦我不要什么翻译器,就要好好的翻译这个,在线等,非常感谢
我有更好的答案
从初一进来开始我就帮你当做我心中的女神我一直觉得你很可爱也很漂亮这次的表白我也不知道为什么也从来没想过会成功毕竟你是女神 女神是遥不可及的存在 哪怕是每天和你多聊一句话我都觉得开心 那天的表白不是我一时冲动 是我按捺已久的感情 我是真的很喜欢你 虽然我们已经在一起了 可是我还是很胆小没有勇气去面对你 或许我还是没有从梦里醒来 我想好好对待这一次的感情 我有的只是一腔孤勇喜欢你就真的那么说出来了 既然在一起了我就只对你好 我也不会说太多好听的情话 这封信只是想表明我的一种心意 喜欢你看见你说起你的感觉 怎么说呢 比冬天的火炉还暖 比夏天的雪糕还甜 我虽然不能保证未来能给你多少 但我现在有的 都给你 你是我的女朋友阿 我们要好好的
Came in from the first beginning I'll help you...
Since the beginning of the Junior One ,I have been keeping you as the goddess in my heart (I have been holding you as the Goddess in my heart) .I always feel that you are beautiful as well as lovely . this time I confided my bosom words to you without expectation of the success of your accepting me as your boyfriend/lover. after all ,You are goddess who is too faraway to be reached . even I will feel so happy to say one more word with you.
Beginning with the Grade Seven , I have been thinking of you as the goddess in my heart ( You have been always adored as the goddess in my heart); I always hold this view tightly to my heart that you are not only ...
请问您的 &这次的表白& 是指上一次的,还是下一次的? 还是这次?
From the first day came in and began I will help you as a goddess in my heart I always think you are very lovely also very beautiful this. I don't know why I never thought will be successful after all, you are the goddess is unreachable exist even every day and you chat in a word I feel happy that day that is not on impulse I is I had already a long time of feelings I really like you, although we have together but I still very timid didn't have the courage to face you maybe I didn't wake up from the dream I want to treatthis time the feeling I have is a cavity solitary Yong loves you really say now thattogether. I have only you I will not say too much ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译“你给我的邮件地址好像不正确,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确.”请翻译成英文,_作业帮
英语翻译“你给我的邮件地址好像不正确,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确.”请翻译成英文,
英语翻译“你给我的邮件地址好像不正确,邮件发不过去,请确认一下邮件地址是否正确.”请翻译成英文,
The email address you gave me seems to be wrong.Emails cannot be delivered to that address.Please confirm whether it is correct.
The email address you gave me is not correct, the email can not reach the receiver and please confirm if it is correct
E-mail address
You give to me doesn't seem right Mail failed to be send Please confirm E-mail address
Please check the Email addtress, I can't send email to you,maybe there are something wrong with your Email address.
It seems that you had given me the wrong zip code and so the package could not send out.Please confirm whether your zip code is right or not.
The Email what you gave is not correct. Please confirm it.
Your email address seems not correct,I just can't send it out,please confirm your email address .您的支持就是我继续前行及帮助别人的动力 愿您与我一起传播『 爱心 』之种望采纳↖(^ω^)↗
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct
The e-mail you gave me seem not correct, the message couldn't be past, please make sure that it is correct.
What you sent to me about the mail-address seems not correct, the mail can not send out,please confirm the mail is correct or not.
You give my E-mail address, mail hair don't seem right over, please confirm E-mail address is correct !
、泫雨工作室
小W为您解答
The email address you gave me seems not correct, so the email coundn't be sent out . please confirm it.谁帮我用英文翻译一下这段话 要准确的 谢谢_百度知道
谁帮我用英文翻译一下这段话 要准确的 谢谢
他怀有这样的心态,并没有大量的财产传承,幸福地结合了,但爱的力量是强大的,财富仍是社会中上层择偶时的重点。“美貌与相貌平常的人一样,拿不准简究竟是否爱他、容貌和性格、地位。他为赌债所逼从布莱顿逃路,他们最终越过障碍:性格过分拘谨,因而更加重了他对金钱的贪婪,正如1727年丹尼尔迪福所抱怨的那样,“金钱和处女膜仍是人们考虑的目标。他对简一见钟情、情欲。魏肯选择莉迪亚的原因,最终换来了他和莉迪亚的婚姻,金钱也扮演了“关键先生”的角色,不是因为性。
4.魏肯,并在莉迪亚名下的钱之外。因为在与莉迪亚私奔前,有衣穿”,不过他之所以同意与莉迪亚结婚,与当时的社会风气不无关系,金钱发挥了重要的作用,但他遇事缺乏自信,但他很乐意在出逃的路上有个女人陪伴、金钱之上,替他偿还了债务,谈吐文雅。最终还是达西先生出面,同时宾利的妹妹不想让没有什么财产的简成为嫂嫂,对于像丽迪亚那样贪慕虚荣的年轻姑娘有着致命的吸引力,他们的爱情受到了多方阻碍,可见在这段婚姻中除了盲目的激情,也得有饭吃,魅力十足:婚姻建立在相貌,宾利与简的结合无疑是传统婚姻中不可多得的美满姻缘,但他外表风度翩翩。财产,而是为了金钱,曾经追求过金小姐和达西小姐,又给了她一千英镑,并给他买了个官职。在l8世纪时,莉迪亚虽无权无势,一切应有尽有。魏肯是个道德败坏游手好闲的浪荡子。”同时魏肯做为地位稍低的中等(1owermiddleclasses),书中并没有详细指出,无利可图,于是二人便一拍即合3.宾利
提问者采纳
你一分不给,让人翻译论文的东西。也忒没诚意了吧!
我给分 你给好好翻译就行
你写的是文学?是一部很有名的小说。简爱还是呼啸山庄?
。。。你看我问的人物 还看不出我写的是什么吗 我写的是傲慢与偏见的论文
额。。。既然你都说了,自己去找英文版的吧。总比翻译的强
提问者评价
我要能找到 我还提问?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
3. Bentley: character prudish at all. He to Jane love at first sight, but he encounters a difficulty lack self-confidently, not sure whether love him, Jane while the bentley mulsanne sister don't want no property of Jane become sister-in-law, their love was many obstacles, but the power of love is strong, they finally cross obstacle, happy union. Property, status, appearance and personality, all everything, from Jane's bentley combining traditional marriage is undoubtedly rare a happy marriage.
4. Wei Ken: marriage built on appearance, lust, money above all. Taka Ken is a moral corruption idle self-indulgent wiener, but he looks very personable, conve...
拜托 你这是用有道翻译的吧。。。我写论文的。。能不能浮点责任呢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文翻译一下这句话:我刚才发给你们的邮件信息错误,正确的是这个_作业帮
用英文翻译一下这句话:我刚才发给你们的邮件信息错误,正确的是这个
用英文翻译一下这句话:我刚才发给你们的邮件信息错误,正确的是这个
It's error for the e-mall of just now,the right is this !帮我准确的用英语翻译一下这些句子啊
谢谢大家了请问您需要买什么呢? 我的英语不是很好你可以用单词来说明你需要的物品?这是我们的新款打8.5折的,原价是269打完折扣是229?欢迎光临耐克_作业帮
帮我准确的用英语翻译一下这些句子啊
谢谢大家了请问您需要买什么呢? 我的英语不是很好你可以用单词来说明你需要的物品?这是我们的新款打8.5折的,原价是269打完折扣是229?欢迎光临耐克
帮我准确的用英语翻译一下这些句子啊
谢谢大家了请问您需要买什么呢? 我的英语不是很好你可以用单词来说明你需要的物品?这是我们的新款打8.5折的,原价是269打完折扣是229?欢迎光临耐克很高兴为您服务?男装在这边女装在那边请问您是需要买男装还是女装呢?好的请跟我来?真是非常抱歉我讲的英语不是很好让您听的不清楚,您可以用单词来说明那样也许我会听的懂
Do you need to buy it?My English is not good you can use words to describe the items you need?This is our new hit 8.5 fold,and original price is 269,so after discount is 229?Welcome to Nike are pleased to serve you?Men Women over here over there Do you need to buy a men's or women's it?Yes,please come with me?Really very sorry that I speak English is not good to hear you do not know,you can use words to explain so maybe I will listen to understand
what can I do for you? My English is very poor,so you can tell me which item you wanna buy word by word.These are the new style items.They are 25% off,and the original price is 269,the ...
I am too full to eat anything more
What can I do for you? My English is limited, so maybe you can use some simple words to describe what you want.This new arrival is now 15% off(不是25% off). The original retail price is 269 (Chines...

我要回帖

更多关于 专业英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐